Bean 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
comming out 30 March 2007 i like the first one eek!

ADarksideJedi
Not seeing this one.The first one sucked.jmdisgust

Ultraman Baltan
Never saw the first. The show kicked ass, though.

Darth Venom
Yeah, I don't think it will be as good as the first film. And the film is called "French Bean"

Solo
http://imdb.com/title/tt0453451/

When I was young, I used to love Mr. Bean. I'll probably catch this one.

Impediment
I hated the movie. It didn't have any of the spirit of the TV show. Speaking of which, I wish that the episodes were available on DVD. Are they? I loved the show a lot and I'd buy it up in a second if available.

coolmovies
yes they are available on dvd there u go

http://play.com/Search.aspx?searchtype=r2alldvd&searchstring=mr+bean&page=search&pa=search

Wolfie
I liked the first movie. It was interesting seeing Mr. Bean Americanized. Many of the "classic Mr. Bean" jokes came right out of the TV show though (except the part where he spills water on his pants, original and hilarious).

Kayne Archeron
i liked the TV show alot more than the movie, especially the episode where he goes to the local school and keeps screwing up stuff in the classrooms, especially the chemistry and art classes

vintageSW77
Originally posted by Darth Venom
Yeah, I don't think it will be as good as the first film. And the film is called "French Bean"

i just heard that the third in the trilogy is about Mr Bean and his bid for glory in the Olympics
its called..................RUNNER BEAN

Mišt
Originally posted by Solo
http://imdb.com/title/tt0453451/

When I was young, I used to love Mr. Bean. I'll probably catch this one.

Haha sounds promising. I liked the first one, when he blows up the turkey laughing

vintageSW77
Which came first the turkey on the head in Freinds or the turkey on the head in Mr Bean??

Wolfie
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
i liked the TV show alot more than the movie, especially the episode where he goes to the local school and keeps screwing up stuff in the classrooms, especially the chemistry and art classes
Was that the same one where he mixes up the calculus and trigonometry tests?

I haven't watched the TV show in so long. My dad has the DVD collection. I should sit down one day and watch them all.
Originally posted by vintageSW77
Which came first the turkey on the head in Freinds or the turkey on the head in Mr Bean??
Mr. Bean ended just after Friends began. I'm not sure of the exact release dates of each episode, but I'm sure that Friends episode wasn't in the first season.

Myth
Willem Dafoe! eek!

Also, I once heard Johnny English 2 was being planned. Any word on that? I enjoyed that more than Bean the movie.

Koenig
I saw the first one on TV, boy was I glad I didn't wast any money seeing that one at the flicks. As for Bean 2 no thank you.

Lyna303
i liked Mr. Bean tv show, but not so much the movie, if they make Bean 2 i think its only to keep up with Pink Panther movie...

Thorin
I love Mr Bean
Cant wait for Bean 2 rolling on floor laughing

12345m
in case any of you have not seen it yet heres the trailer for bean 2

http://workingtitlefilms.com/trailers/beansholiday_large.htm

Council#13
Mr. Bean! eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Mišt
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2208/beanbv1.jpg

crylaugh crylaugh crylaugh

Council#13
laughing out loud

Mišt
I was expecting him to spit the oyster on the lady next to him, at least that would have been funny...looks like they are just trying cheap laughs for most of it....although the bike was goldlol

Council#13
dodgy

Who's car is that? You know that little blue one? The one he always does something bad to?

drewbiefan
I thought you meant a bean the movie 2! Oh i loved that movie it was awesome=D and i love his series, theyre fab!

Lyna303
Originally posted by Council#13
dodgy

Who's car is that? You know that little blue one? The one he always does something bad to?
the one who cut him off a long time ago and he still has a grudge over it...

Wolfie
The tie in the machine gag cracked me up.

12345m
Just went to see it today deffinatly worth going to see, i couldn't stop laughing it was way better than the ultimate disatster movie!!!!! lol

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by 12345m
Just went to see it today deffinatly worth going to see, i couldn't stop laughing it was way better than the ultimate disatster movie!!!!! lol

Really? Haha cool. I want to see it but I don't know if I'll be able to fit in it. I already have three films planned out for the next few weeks (Becoming Jane, 300 and Amazing Grace). My friend hates Mr Bean aswell so she won't want to see it anyway sad

12345m
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
Really? Haha cool. I want to see it but I don't know if I'll be able to fit in it. I already have three films planned out for the next few weeks (Becoming Jane, 300 and Amazing Grace). My friend hates Mr Bean aswell so she won't want to see it anyway sad

you should deffinatly try to make time to see it, it's 10 times better than the ultimate disaster movie, i'm going to see it this friday again yeah Happy Dance big grin Happy Dance

Bicnarok

soin2cal
Theres a bean 2? really? OMG!
you dont mean the holiday one though do you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.