venom is strenth 60-80

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

harri
i am sure it said on one comic that he was lifting 80 tonn or somin i dont know how about you?

trolly_crouchjr
With madness he could only do like what? 60?

bogen
meh, i don't know.
Venom=tank as far as im concerned

Jyppe
I'd say Eddie at his best was around 50 tons. Can't say about Gargan/The mafioso kid.

harri
he can pick up a bulldozer with eas and a tank

Sam Z
Why is it here?

harri
wat you mean buddy

Arahan
Wrong forum man. This is the VERSUS Forum.

harri
ye bu nno one else gois on my other one hercules vs loki sad

Sam Z
Originally posted by harri
wat you mean buddy

Yeah, i totally agree with you. But you should've created it in comicbook forum.

harri
ok soz bud

harri
so bud i only do someone vs someone your trying to say and i said wat you mean as wat are you talking about soz if i hert you

trolly_crouchjr
Venom cant lift 70-80 tons and u know it fanboy

Sparkz
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Venom cant lift 70-80 tons and u know it fanboy

How was he being a fanboy? he asked a question...

blind faith
Venom is not that strong. I'd say he is somewhere 30-40 tons unless someone has the most current info of Venom and says differently.

blind faith
I'm not sure but I think I heard someone mention before that in a comic where Spidey met Venom, Spidey got so surprised of how strong Venom was and questioned if Venom maybe was about as strong as The Thing. That, of course, doesn't mean that Venom is about as strong as him but is it from there some people say that Venom is like class 60-80?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by harri
i am sure it said on one comic that he was lifting 80 tonn or somin i dont know how about you?

Talk about ridiculous.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Sparkz
How was he being a fanboy? he asked a question...

Question? It was a statement.
That's like Rosie O' Donald's opinion. Doesn't matter.

DigiMark007
Not a vs. thread bud....or even a terribly well-thought-out thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.