WoW VS FF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
the entire World of Warcraft caste and characters VS Final fantasy

this includes Lich King, all Bosses from WoW, characters such as Shamans and priests and palladins, C'than and everything in world of warcraft EXCEPT Sergarus adn the the Titans

VS

Cloud, Sephiroth, all the summons and characters but excludes Zero bahumaht and large things like him

the battle is on Earth, no buildings or anything, just an enormous planet, it is all by itself in the void of space so Characters that need certain objects in the universe to power some of their abilities are gone

Burning thought
i think WoW will be too much for FF but can you convince me that they would have the slightest chance?

Liquid_Fire
Dude wtf kind of versus is this? You didn't allow the more powerful FF characters and yet you allow C'thun, one the most powerful beings in the universe on the side of WoW?

Kayne Archeron
there's more to FF than just FF7, you know

throw some Esper Terra and God Kefka in for FF and they'll take on WoW by themselves

Blax X
There both over rated.

Pikachu can own them all by himself.

MadMel
Originally posted by Blax X
There both over rated.

Pikachu can own them all by himself.
you keep telling urself that..
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
Dude wtf kind of versus is this? You didn't allow the more powerful FF characters and yet you allow C'thun, one the most powerful beings in the universe on the side of WoW?
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
there's more to FF than just FF7, you know

throw some Esper Terra and God Kefka in for FF and they'll take on WoW by themselves
what these 2 said erm..

Blax X
Originally posted by MadMel
you keep telling urself that..

*Mimics napolean dynamite voice*

Maybe I will, GOSH!

MadMel
lol..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.