Bucky Vs. Jason Todd (Before & After)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Who would win in the fight?
The second very underserving Robin or Bucky the kid who had absolute no place fighting with Captian America in WWII?
AND
The Same two people after their apparent resurection. The two totally badasses Redhood and WinterSoilder.

It sucks the death has absolutely no meaning in comics.

Entity
Well at least with that being true I know Kon-El (Connor) will be back
Hell he was one of the only DC characters worth a damn

thedude1948
Bucky wasnt useless in WWII, he was actually one of the most important members on the Invaders side. He was the teams advanced scout, he would sneak into enemy camps and kill guards to clear the way for the rest of the team.

Bucky takes both fights.

Ext@nt
Originally posted by Entity
Well at least with that being true I know Kon-El (Connor) will be back
Hell he was one of the only DC characters worth a damn

Gee you just threw out any appearence of objectivity.

Actually DC has quite allot of good characters. And as a comic company they are more effecient then marvel and have been outselling them if you read wizard magazine.

Marvel cant even get Civil War on time and DC has gotten out every issue of 52 without delay.

And I know you don't want to hear this but Jason Todd would win. He is wreckless but trained very well.

Bucky didnt have anywhere near the training Cap America did.

olympian
Jason Toddler.

Hes messed up, hes unpredictable, he figths dirty, he has skills, he kills. And he enjoys doing so.

Oh mamma.

Entity
Actully I think Jason would take both fights thou he would have signifintly more trouble taking down winter soilder to the point they may even kill eachother in the end

Entity
And as for the DC vs. Marvel its just that almost all DC charaters are total BS and have next to no real problems.
I mean does anyone really think someone could have as many powers as superman and still be that perfect. I don't care if he was raised my the most perfect parents ever he'd still use x-ray vision to scoope out Lois's bod

Draco69
Jason Todd is literally a mutant octupus that spews acid. He wins...

Stupid-ass writers....

Draco69
And as for the DC vs. Marvel its just that almost all DC charaters are total BS and have next to no real problems.
I mean does anyone really think someone could have as many powers as superman and still be that perfect. I don't care if he was raised my the most perfect parents ever he'd still use x-ray vision to scoope out Lois's bod

Actually, if you take the time to actually READ the comics and not base your assumptions on Superfriends, you'd realize that DC heroes have numerous personal problems....

erm

Entity
Like what the best problem things DC ever did was when speedy was hooked to heroine and batgirl was raped by joker. the only realistic problemed heros are

Nightwing
Kyle Rayner
Connor (Kon-el) Kent

Entity
Besides Kyle becoming a god basiclly

Entity
And by the way Superman is the most overrated and total BS charater ever.
Take away his perfect powers and fanboyism and any other hero could beat him with or without powers or krytonite

Ext@nt
Like what the best problem things DC ever did was when speedy was hooked to heroine and batgirl was raped by joker. the only realistic problemed heros are

Nightwing
Kyle Rayner
Connor (Kon-el) Kent

Okay stop drinking for a second and pay attention.

Wonder Woman committed murder on tv infront of millions.

Ted Kord was shot in the head.

Batman had to throw a batarang which cut Jason Todd's throat.

Superman under control almost beat Batman to death.

Hal Jordan took out the GL corps and turned on everyone who trusted him and now he has to rebuild that.

Flash had to go into the speed force with his wife and kids to stop Stupidboy Prime.

yeah DC doesnt have ANY drama or problems at all.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Okay stop drinking for a second and pay attention.

Wonder Woman committed murder on tv infront of millions.

Ted Kord was shot in the head.

Batman had to throw a batarang which cut Jason Todd's throat.

Superman under control almost beat Batman to death.

Hal Jordan took out the GL corps and turned on everyone who trusted him and now he has to rebuild that.

Flash had to go into the speed force with his wife and kids to stop Stupidboy Prime.

yeah DC doesnt have ANY drama or problems at all.

Hey I'm not stupid!

Entity
Ok i forgot bout WW killing witch was awesome and what needed to happened.

As for Hal that was the only time his charater was worth shit and he was just superman with a GL ring till then he should have stayed dead or at least the spectre so he would be out of my GL books.

Kyle Ownes Hal without being Ion just because he didn't save everone with a Baseball glove, bat or a really big bubble. Not to mention that Kyle was the only GL left in the universe and he was without training

Hwoarang
I disagree.

Ext@nt
Point being DC Has many many Characters oif quality and deals with many different issues and problems.

Oh yeah how about Sue Dibnys rape by Dr. Light and murder by The Atom's wife? And Ralph Dibnys emotinal fall out in 52?

Oh and Tim Drake comming home and finding his father murdered?

Deathstroke holding Nightwings friend hostage and threatening to kill her?

DC deals with allot more everyday issues then Marvel does.

Ext@nt
Originally posted by Hwoarang
I disagree.

Good contrabition there, care to elaborate?

V for Valentine

Prove it.

Bucky beats Jason Todd Robin
Red Hood beats Winter Soldier IMO

H. S. 6

Hah.

That's amusing.

Ultraman Baltan
Bucky vs. Robin(Todd): Bucky. He was fast, ruthless, and immensely skilled.

Winter Soldier vs. Red Hood: Red Hood. He fights dirty and likes it.

Grimm22
Bucky curbstomps Jason Todd, before and after wink

Ext@nt
Marvel deals with Racism (Mutant Issue) and goverment control vs civil liberties (Civil War) and thats it.

Entity
Identity Crisis was an awsome story but before that DC had next to nothing and though they have came out with some insense stuff since before that they had next to nothing.

And Marvel deal with 100x the stuff DC comes up with.
Bottom line Marvel is just more realistic and makes for better characters because of it

db_renji
Bucky vs Jason Todd (robin): Bucky, but close fight.

Red Hood vs Winter Solider: Red Hood; dirtier fighter and willing to do anything to win including blowing himself up.

UniOmni
Marvel deals with Racism (Mutant Issue) and goverment control vs civil liberties (Civil War) and thats it.

We know who's not reading Marvel.

Validus

Nightwing
Kyle Rayner
Connor (Kon-el) Kent
Gotta love this kind of logic.

Endless Angst = Realistic

Well adjusted characters = Unrealistic BS

Always the sign of a hardcore Marvel zombie.

Ultraman Baltan

911 comes to mind.

Entity
Face it Marvel is better because its not as sugar coated and there heros lose sometimes

How often do DC characters lose besides when a book isn't selling so they kill the character off cause no one llikes them

ex-Jason Todd, Blus Bettle, and Hal Jordon best thing DC ever did.
Besides killing superman (God i wish he'd stayed dead even thou that was impossable)

Ext@nt
DC heroes lose allot and they go through allot of pain and suffering, ive listed in this thread many times where they lost and suffered.

Draco69
DC heroes lose allot and they go through allot of pain and suffering, ive listed in this thread many times where they lost and suffered.

yes

For goodness' sake, poor Donna Troy is fashion accessory for Giganta....

All the Wonder Women are going through sh** right now....though some are more vocal than they should be (looks at Cassie....)

Validus
Originally posted by Draco69
yes

For goodness' sake, poor Donna Troy is fashion accessory for Giganta....

As much as that book gets delayed, looks like she'll stay that way too. laughing out loud

Entity
Why does the universe think superman is so freakin perfect since when does spening theworld backwards turn back time wouldn't that just kill everyone and how does a kiss erase memorey hell he can even turn into purenergy and use HEAT vision like a lazer scaple on someones mind. Is there any power DC hasn't given him at one point.

And when he flies what excatlly proples him to my knowledge he isn't telekentic or doesn't control wind and he sure as hell doesn't have wings does he have cosmic powers too y not

Ext@nt
Hey I may be a DC fan but I am as far from a superman fan as you can get.

Entity
I doubt it im pretty damn far.

Lets start a superman is BS antifanboy league

Entity
Kon-El is the only S barer i like and thats mostly because he is like have Luther but a good guy and hang with cool people like Nightwing Tim Drake and Impulse

If they ever form a team with Kyle I would love to see them desimate the JLA (save Bruce)

They should be the next JLA

Ext@nt
When Parallax cold cocked him I almost lept with joy.

Entity
When Parallax cold cocked him I almost lept with joy.

Amen brother Amen

Entity
Hell my wall paper is the cover to GL 149

Entity
Any one else want to add any thing?

SpunkySmurph
no no expression

Entity
Also now how would the new Captain America fair againist the new Red Robin?

Sam Z
Man Entity is annoying. I prefer Marvel but its pathetic.

Erik-Lensherr
I don't know about Bucky pre-Death to make up my mind but Red Hood > Winter Soldier.

norrinradd43
Robin takes Bucky, WS takes Red Hood

Martian_mind
Robin Vs Bucky is a draw.

Next fight goes to Jason.

Battlehammer
draw? Bucky far more deadly then robin was.

I don't see how jason wins here. He not superior in any way to winter soldier/capt. And Bucky has a superhumanly strong arm.

norrinradd43
Yeah, Winter Soldier's Soviet arm rocks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.