Living Tribunal w/Cosmic Cube vs. Lucifer Morningstar w/IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Living Tribunal w/Cosmic Cube vs. Lucifer Morningstar w/Infinity Gauntlet.

Kid Kurdy
Like a cosmic cube is gonna make that much difference.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Like a cosmic cube is gonna make that much difference.

Quoted for truth. That's like giving Galactus a flak jacket.

juggernaut66666
Why would Lt need the cosmic cube?

Ext@nt
Originally posted by General Kon-El

Your making allot of stupid threads today are you?

The LT can take it without the Cosmic Cube. He is above the IG's power and second only to TOAA.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Ext@nt

The LT can take it without the Cosmic Cube. He is above the IG's power and second only to TOAA.

Co-signed...

What can Lucifer do?? LT is way above him. He is even above the infinity gauntlet. He just switched it off... And as second to TOAA he can be pretty powerful.

Thanos_1971
Originally posted by Kutulu
Quoted for truth. That's like giving Galactus a flak jacket.

eek! laughing

Thanos_THOTU
How to explain this:
It's like giving Silver Surfer a gun when he is about to fight Superman.

Galan777
c'mon, LT wins without the cube

Lord Urizen
Living Tribunal takes this

bigbran
Am I the only one that thinks that Lucifer can win?

Let me put it this way.
Lucifer is equal to Micheal.
Micheal has beaten Spectre numerous times.
Spectre is supposedly equal to LT.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by bigbran

Let me put it this way.
Spectre's power varies. - Depends on host and how much power the host gives him access too.

Presence sends full powered Spectre against the Great Evil Beast.
Spectre loses.

Would Michael be able to beat Spectre if Yawhew was backing him up?
Than why did he send Spectre at this Kamikaze mission?

Presence = GEB >> Full powered Spectre >> Lucifer and Michael

The Tribunal would equal fp Spectre.

bigbran
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Spectre's power varies. - Depends on host and how much power the host gives him access too. I know, but Spectre didn't seemto deprived when he fought Micheal.
Plus, how did you come up with your conclusion if this is the case?

Presence sends full powered Spectre against the Great Evil Beast.
Spectre loses. Of course.

Would Michael be able to beat Spectre if Yawhew was backing him up?
Than why did he send Spectre at this Kamikaze mission?
Maybe, maybe not. Micheal and Lucifer were stated to be the second most powerful behind God.

Presence = GEB >> Full powered Spectre >> Lucifer and Michael Since when has Spectre really been full powered?
Plus, Micheal has kicked his ass twice, both times fast.
If your conclusion is what it is, then Micheal shouldn't be able to put down Spectre like he did, at any power.

The Tribunal would equal fp Spectre. Oh would he?
I don't get it.

hulkrulz
Lt easily

bigbran
Originally posted by hulkrulz
Lt easily And why, hulkblowz?

General Kon-El

The LT can take it without the Cosmic Cube. He is above the IG's power and second only to TOAA. i feel like making em...

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by bigbran

Let me put it this way.

"supposedly", but not....

Priest

relax man

leonheartmm
lucifer+micheal= presence

potentially each can even overthrow the presence. that is their purpose after all. LT multiversal JUDGE not in ANY WAY compareable to the actual power of the entire multiverse. has been beaten by korvac. thanos with the heart of the UNIVERSE{which only had powerover a SINGLE multiverse} lucifer on the other hand creates MULTIPL multiverses as he pleases without being exhausted. spectre even with backing form yahweh will never actually be COMPAREABLE to the actual presence/yahweh. its completely RIDICULOUS to think that LT can even have a chance at beating him. even the HOTU cant beat lucifer. the only one in marvel with even a hope of beating him is classic beyonder or current plot device scarlet witch with the chaos wave, but even that is a HOPE.

leonheartmm
oh yea n spectar will NEVER beat lucifer. not in his wildest yahweh powered dreams.

leonheartmm
also LT isnt SECOND to TOAA not even close. many beings come above him

classic beyonder
true beyonders
infinite being
multi abstracts
full potential franklin richards
thotu
wanda with chaos wave
etc

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by leonheartmm

classic beyonder
true beyonders
infinite being
multi abstracts
thotu
wanda with chaos wave
etc
full potentional Franklin Richards above LT? eek!

Kutulu

classic beyonder
true beyonders
infinite being
multi abstracts
thotu
wanda with chaos wave
etc

None of these beings are above LT except Thanos with the THoTU.

Galan777

classic beyonder
thotu Here, i fixed your list......... These are the only ones you named that are above LT (in power)

leonheartmm
full potential franklin is thought bu some to be even beyond omegas. hes already displayed the ability to creat multiple full sized universes without even thinkin much less tiring. at full potential he might well be.

true beyonders exist outside the bounds of the multiverse in the beyond realm they are among the first creations and are beyond the limits of the multiverse and hece beyond LT.

multi abstracts are the combined power of one abstract of EACH universe in the multiverse, that is undoubtedly BEYOND LT him being a judge and not a MULTIVERSAL ABSTRACT

the infinite being was the entire power of the multiverse and was createn along with the true beyonders it killed itself creating the enitire multiverse along with everythin in it abstracts etc. LT is just a GUARD of that multiverse not as power as the actual multiverse{hence his death by THOTU}

wanda with chaos wave{although personally i think shes an idiotic character} is probably the most powerful character ever shown in marvel including true beyonder below TOAA. her chaos wave threatened to destroy not a universe, not a multiverse not even a MEGAVERSE but the entire OMNIVERSE{that is the reality of EVERY other comic book label abstracts. presence, great beast, TOAA, marvel brothers EVERYTHING. and the OMNIVERSAL guradin ROMA REQUESTED her to stop{ROMA is to the omniverse as LT is to the multiverse} showing that he coudnt actually stop her. stupid i know but FACT. so there my list is correct.

juggernaut66666
thanos with IG is above HOM Scarlet Witch and LT is beyond the IG

Kutulu
full potential franklin is thought bu some to be even beyond omegas. hes already displayed the ability to creat multiple full sized universes without even thinkin much less tiring. at full potential he might well be.

true beyonders exist outside the bounds of the multiverse in the beyond realm they are among the first creations and are beyond the limits of the multiverse and hece beyond LT.

multi abstracts are the combined power of one abstract of EACH universe in the multiverse, that is undoubtedly BEYOND LT him being a judge and not a MULTIVERSAL ABSTRACT

the infinite being was the entire power of the multiverse and was createn along with the true beyonders it killed itself creating the enitire multiverse along with everythin in it abstracts etc. LT is just a GUARD of that multiverse not as power as the actual multiverse{hence his death by THOTU}

wanda with chaos wave{although personally i think shes an idiotic character} is probably the most powerful character ever shown in marvel including true beyonder below TOAA. her chaos wave threatened to destroy not a universe, not a multiverse not even a MEGAVERSE but the entire OMNIVERSE{that is the reality of EVERY other comic book label abstracts. presence, great beast, TOAA, marvel brothers EVERYTHING. and the OMNIVERSAL guradin ROMA REQUESTED her to stop{ROMA is to the omniverse as LT is to the multiverse} showing that he coudnt actually stop her. stupid i know but FACT. so there my list is correct.

Your list is incorrect. Franklin Richards is nowhere close to LT. Multiverse Eternity / Infinity is beneath LT. Franklin Richards has never been shown to that level on panel or otherwise.

True Beyonders, are most likely on-par with LT (if that), not above him.

Multi-abstracts are clearly beneath him, as it was shown that multiversal Eternity was begging LT to render the infinity gauntlet useless.

There has only been one defeat of the LT depicted on-panel ever, and that was by THOTU, that's it, period, end of story. There was a scan somewhere that showed the Living Tribunal holding the two brothers, one in each hand, I'll see if I can dig it up.

leonheartmm
nope, wrong, LT has lost to KORVAC and his power has been resisted by dr strange. im not sure if it was MULTI eternity that was begging him, all i saw was normal eternity which was well below the IG. wanda has already shown to be omniversal in scope so LT cant compete. true beyonders are BEYOND the multiverse and hence beyond the GUARD of the multiverse{who doesnt compare to the actual multiverse} there is evidence suggesting{though nowhere near proving} that the ultimate nullifier is more powerful that LT and tha if used properly both cosmic cubes{shaper etc} and the IG can defeat him. if your not gonna look at facts {n im not talkin about the stuff with ig etc which is only hypothetical} than thats your fault. i dunno of any instance when the BROTHERS were held by LT. let me know if u find that scan id like to see if ive been missing out on anything.

juggernaut66666
*waits for Mr Master to own*

Kutulu
nope, wrong, LT has lost to KORVAC and his power has been resisted by dr strange. im not sure if it was MULTI eternity that was begging him, all i saw was normal eternity which was well below the IG. wanda has already shown to be omniversal in scope so LT cant compete. true beyonders are BEYOND the multiverse and hence beyond the GUARD of the multiverse{who doesnt compare to the actual multiverse} there is evidence suggesting{though nowhere near proving} that the ultimate nullifier is more powerful that LT and tha if used properly both cosmic cubes{shaper etc} and the IG can defeat him. if your not gonna look at facts {n im not talkin about the stuff with ig etc which is only hypothetical} than thats your fault. i dunno of any instance when the BROTHERS were held by LT. let me know if u find that scan id like to see if ive been missing out on anything.

You are completely clueless.

LT did not lose to Korvac. He sealed him inside of the universe and closed it, end of story. He tried to destroy Korvac with a small blast, which didn't work, as a less harmful solution than destroying the universe that Korvac was in. He then sealed that universe shut, and Korvac could do nothing to escape.

Second point: Dr. Strange was being tested. Dr. Strange admitted that LT could easily have destroyed him with but a thought.

Third point: Cosmic cubes are less than the Ultimate Nullifier is less than the IG, which is less than LT.

---edit---
Found the scan:
http://onfinite.com/libraries/811287/59a.jpg

leonheartmm
thanos with IG could kill all abstracts in a single universe and was subdues by LT with a single click of the finger. wanda in house of M could destroy the entire OMNIVERSE and the omniversal guardian ROMA coudlnt stop her, u choose who is more powerful.

Galan777
nope, wrong, LT has lost to KORVAC roll eyes (sarcastic) SCANS PLEASE!!!

I have a hard time believing that LT "lost" to Korvac who is a being that controls only a portion of galactus's power cosmic wink ....

The only time LT has "lost" was to Thanos /w/ THOTU....

juggernaut66666
thanos with IG could kill all abstracts in a single universe and was subdues by LT with a single click of the finger. wanda in house of M could destroy the entire OMNIVERSE and the omniversal guardian ROMA coudlnt stop her, u choose who is more powerful.
wacko

Galan777
wanda in house of M could destroy the entire OMNIVERSE and the omniversal guardian ROMA coudlnt stop her, u choose who is more powerful. Wanda NEVER warped anything greater then a single universe (616)........ Nice Try though roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Kutulu
You are completely clueless.

LT did not lose to Korvac. He sealed him inside of the universe and closed it, end of story. He tried to destroy Korvac with a small blast, which didn't work, as a less harmful solution than destroying the universe that Korvac was in. He then sealed that universe shut, and Korvac could do nothing to escape.

Second point: Dr. Strange was being tested. Dr. Strange admitted that LT could easily have destroyed him with but a thought.

Third point: Cosmic cubes are less than the Ultimate Nullifier is less than the IG, which is less than LT.

LT did lose. though not in the traditional sense. his power lies in JUDGING and passing judgement which can have any effect. he judged korvak to be dangerous to the stability of the multiverse. but could not pass judgement to STOP him and save a single universe. the very fact that he had to settle for the sealing of the universe gives us atleast one instance of WEAKNESS which SHOULD not be present in a multiversal guardian. im not saying KORVAK is more POWERFUL than he any more than im saying XORN is more powerful than the phoenix force. all im saying is that the inability of being able to save a universe and having to SETTLE for a "SOLUTION" as u call it is a weakness which takes away immensely from the infalliability and multiversal power of LT specially since he doesnt have manny appearances ad hence the negetive ratio increases aa lot as suppose to say the showings of surfer losing a fight.

i also know qiute well that strange could be killed by LT but LT himself was SURPRISED taking away from omniscience and also he NEGLECTED a spell which is why strange survived and neglect again takes from his virtual omnipotent status.

so yes your first 2 points are valid but u didnt look at what i was saying. i wasnt saying that strange and korvak are more POWEFUL THAT him but that he LOST to them one way or the other and multiversal guardians do not LOSE and that takesaway from his being INDEFEATABLE.

as for the last point of cosmic cubes, ultimate nullifier and IG u didnt give any evidence and it isnt really right. its just a general consensus throuhg limited facts on this website that people consider one to be greater or lesser than the other, many other people looking at it unbiased have found otherwise{there were some interesting threada a while ago} as far as entire evidence goes i see no reason to suspect either. the ultimate nullifier when it destroyed abraxas most probably destroyed the entire multiverse in the simplest translation. its just your view that u think one is greater than the other.

Galan777
LT did lose. though not in the traditional sense. his power lies in JUDGING and passing judgement which can have any effect. he judged korvak to be dangerous to the stability of the multiverse. but could not pass judgement to STOP him and save a single universe. the very fact that he had to settle for the sealing of the universe gives us atleast one instance of WEAKNESS which SHOULD not be present in a multiversal guardian. im not saying KORVAK is more POWERFUL than he any more than im saying XORN is more powerful than the phoenix force. all im saying is that the inability of being able to save a universe and having to SETTLE for a "SOLUTION" as u call it is a weakness which takes away immensely from the infalliability and multiversal power of LT specially since he doesnt have manny appearances ad hence the negetive ratio increases aa lot as suppose to say the showings of surfer losing a fight.

i also know qiute well that strange could be killed by LT but LT himself was SURPRISED taking away from omniscience and also he NEGLECTED a spell which is why strange survived and neglect again takes from his virtual omnipotent status.

so yes your first 2 points are valid but u didnt look at what i was saying. i wasnt saying that strange and korvak are more POWEFUL THAT him but that he LOST to them one way or the other and multiversal guardians do not LOSE and that takesaway from his being INDEFEATABLE.

as for the last point of cosmic cubes, ultimate nullifier and IG u didnt give any evidence and it isnt really right. its just a general consensus throuhg limited facts on this website that people consider one to be greater or lesser than the other, many other people looking at it unbiased have found otherwise{there were some interesting threada a while ago} as far as entire evidence goes i see no reason to suspect either. the ultimate nullifier when it destroyed abraxas most probably destroyed the entire multiverse in the simplest translation. its just your view that u think one is greater than the other.

number_wtf herbshnone

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Galan777
Wanda NEVER warped anything greater then a single universe (616)........ Nice Try though roll eyes (sarcastic)

she never WARPED the omniverse. i never said she did{im assuming u CAN read} the beyonder never DESTROYED the multiversae. but they COULD, proven by roma's appearance and REQUEST.

Galan777
she never WARPED the omniverse. i never said she did{im assuming u CAN read} the beyonder never DESTROYED the multiversae. but they COULD, proven by roma's appearance and REQUEST. you implied that she was above Thanos /w/ IG, that is a rediculous claim

leonheartmm
nope its not a ridiculous claim. thanos w ig > single universe and its abstrcats and LT a MULTIVERSAL judge>IG

wanda was more powerful than the OMNIVERSAL JUDGE/PROTECTOR. look up the definition of OMNIVERSE. shes easily more powerful than IG.

Kutulu
nope its not a ridiculous claim. thanos w ig > single universe and its abstrcats and LT a MULTIVERSAL judge>IG

wanda was more powerful than the OMNIVERSAL JUDGE/PROTECTOR. look up the definition of OMNIVERSE. shes easily more powerful than IG.

Ok first let's go over the story of Korvac since it seems you don't understand it.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/earthkorvacconquers.htm

The Living Tribunal finally agreed to act, forcing the Earth's sun to go nova, but Korvac shielded the world from the destruction. Living Tribunal then sealed off that universe so that Korvac would be unable to do harm to the rest of the Multiverse. Korvac was trapped; as in could not escape. Korvac was unable to escape. There was zip, zero, zilch, nada, etc. that he could do to escape, even with the Ultimate Nullifier. Living Tribunal wasn't going to destroy that universe; that's not what he does. He does however seal a universe shut, this is considered a fit punishment as the loss of one universe is no big deal.

When Thanos had the IG, Living Tribunal didn't consider it an issue as Thanos was only dominating that universe. When Warlock had it, LT did consider it an issue and forced Warlock unable to use the gems together at the same time.

During the infinity gauntlet and beyond, the Ultimate Nullifier was attempted to be used against the Infinity Gauntlet and failed. Therefore UN < IG < LT.

To top it off, I posted a scan already of LT as being above the brothers. That is all of DC combined and all of Marvel combined, every universe within, is less power than the LT wields.

juggernaut66666

The IG is multiversal Wanda isn't

Kutulu
This scan says it all:

http://onfinite.com/libraries/811287/59a.jpg

leonheartmm
wanda isnt multiversal. shes OMNIVERSAL.

juggernaut66666
erm Since when?

Kutulu

That's funny, I don't recall Darkseid or Lucifer ever quaking in fear over her.

Galan777
wanda isnt multiversal. shes OMNIVERSAL. I like Wanda, she is a favorite of mine, but warping reality in a single universe hardly makes her omniversal

leonheartmm
warping reality in a single universe hardly does but having roma rquest her DEFINATELY does. stop avoiding that fact.

darksied and lucifer have never met her. n i doubt they will shes a walking plot device. n i dont like her either.

Kutulu
warping reality in a single universe hardly does but having roma rquest her DEFINATELY does. stop avoiding that fact.

darksied and lucifer have never met her. n i doubt they will shes a walking plot device. n i dont like her either.

I'm not sure I understand what are you trying to say here, please elaborate.

Galan777
warping reality in a single universe hardly does but having roma rquest her DEFINATELY does. stop avoiding that fact. I havent avoided anything, that still dosent make her omniversal...... we can only call her omniversal if she has on pannel feats that warrant such a title, and she dosent have those feats.....her feats are universal, nothing more.....stop avoiding THAT fact wink

Thanos_THOTU

classic beyonder
true beyonders
infinite being
multi abstracts
thotu
wanda with chaos wave
etc
http://img290.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ltisthetop5of.jpg

Just TOAA is above him.

Thanos w/ Heart = power and essance of the Supreme being.
PR Beyonder = power of the writers
Molecule man = well he's an exeption, because he have a drop of the power of the writers.

Mordum
KUTU what comic is that scan from?

Mr Master

Franklin has never created Full size universes.

Franklin has created Pocket universes.

Point out the issue and I'll look it up, I have every FR appearance ever.

True Beyonders exist outside the Omni-verse actually, and their Power has never been truly gauged. I'll submit that LT has respect for them, He called Them the INFINITE.
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5996/shistory5wo5.th.jpg

The only Feat I can think of, is when Meggan harnesses their Full Power to stop the Chaos Wave, she succeeded in slowing it down for a short while, but then is overwhelmed.

(I have the incredible Scans, in case anyone's interested.)

But there has been NO On Panel depictions that certifies the Beyonders above LT.

LT is the Judge of ALL the MULTI-VERSES in the Omni-verse.
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2994/lt2cm.th.jpg

The Ultimate Nullifier Destroyed and Remade the MULTI-VERSE.

In the Abraxas arc, the Multi-verse was literally collapsing.

Here Reed says "our Earth is merging with other Alternates"...how can this be...unless the entire Multiverse is misaligned.
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3020/earthalignment8vq.th.jpg

Here Nova says "creatures of the MULTIVERSE Mixing --- Reality folding onto itself" again this Multiversal misalignment is literally ripping the Multiverse apart.
http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2111/earthalignment26rx.th.jpg

Finally what does this lead to?

Reed, "In order to REALIGN ALL that is...we had to END ALL that was.
What was MISALIGNED? The MULTI-VERSE!
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7392/earthalignment39jd.th.jpg

How was this done?

Reed uses the Ultimate Nullifier to banish Abraxas & remake the Multiverse
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/6069/1unisusedbyreedtodestroyabraxa.th.jpg

UN destroys the Multiverse
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/932/2undestroysmultieternityinfini.th.jpg

UN remakes the Multiverse in an instant
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/893/3unremakesthemultiverse9jq.th.jpg

And to make it clear that the UN is VERY capable of doing just that.
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5568/unismulticv0.th.jpg

continues in the next post....

Mr Master
continues...

NOW, here's the Ultimate Nullifier getting HANDLED like a child's Toy by an INCOMPLETE Infinity Gauntlet (it was missing the Reality Gem)

Quasar directed ALL the power of the Ultimate Nullifier at Magus alone
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/5366/igvsunoz6.th.jpg

Quasar was actually able to set it off, the same device Reed wiped out and remade the Multiverse with.
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2843/igvsun2pi1.th.jpg
Magus controlled those energies and negated Quasar with them, Absolute control..

Notice how they engulf Quasar evenly.

"With a Thought, I turn the Universe's most devastating weapon upon it's bearer"
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/8928/igvsun3sw2.th.jpg

Mr Master
continues...

NOW, here's the Living Tribunal dominating the COMPLETE Infinity Gauntlet:

LT doesn't ALLOW the Gems to work as one, HOW is that NOT overpowering the Gauntlet if it's UPTO HIM for the Gauntlet to have any significance.
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/8058/ltaboveig6qk.th.jpg

"HIs judgement is obviously keeping the GEMS from working together" this isn't control over the IG?
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/6007/ltaboveig25hj.th.jpg

Galactus has to PLEAD to the Living Tribunal to ALLOW the Gauntlet to function.
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8928/ltaboveig32pb.th.jpg

Since it was Eternity who convinced the Tribunal to rule against the IG, only Eternity now can make the Living Tribunal change his ruling.
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/909/ltallowsig41vp.th.jpg

Eternity agrees, realizing the impending danger and faints
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1250/ltallowsig51ps.th.jpg

A single phrase uttered by LT actually POWERS UP the Infinity Gauntlet.
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3725/ltallowsig66qd.th.jpg

The result in an instant
http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/9898/ltallowsig70sy.th.jpg

Mr Master
continues...

AGAIN...

Warlock destroys the hierarchy of representitives, except for LT ofcourse.
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7635/ltrulesig10cf.th.jpg

With a gesture LT STOPS the IG ATTACK and RECREATES the Abstratcs
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7161/ltrecreatesqm2.th.jpg

AGAIN...

Here he DETERMINES whether he HAD the power or NOT, he EVIDENTLY knew he did.
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/619/ltrulesig37jm.th.jpg

After Warlock's "warning" of how powerful he was with the Infinity Gauntlet, LT STILL rules against him.
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8108/ltrulesig44zu.th.jpg

Here LT acknowledges that it would take destroying this UNIVERSE in order to take the Gauntlet from Warlock, he's not hesitating, he simply rather not have to Obliterate a Reality (a Universe) to strip Adam of the IG.
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6516/ltrulesig56ys.th.jpg

They BOTH knew the outcome before it started.
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3793/ltrulesig60qp.th.jpg

AGAIN...

Even the stupid Official Handbook BIO says he's more powerful than the Infinity Gauntlet, just like it was depicted On Panel.
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/4400/ltbio6iyag7.th.jpg

SO what does this leave us with?

The Living Tribunal is FAR ABOVE the Multi-verse.

LT is just a GUARD of that multiverse not as power as the actual multiverse{hence his death by THOTU}

He only lost to the THOTU because that's the Power of TOAA.

wanda with chaos wave is probably the most powerful character ever shown in marvel including true beyonder below TOAA. her chaos wave threatened to destroy not a universe, not a multiverse not even a MEGAVERSE but the entire OMNIVERSE{that is the reality of EVERY other comic book label abstracts. presence, great beast, TOAA, marvel brothers EVERYTHING

It's true, the Chaos Wave is the Most destructive force in Marvel History, and yes, it is an Omniversal threat, but it was stopped.

And the Omni-verse has absolutely NOTHING to do with Other Companies.
Marvel has its own Omni-verse.

and the OMNIVERSAL guradin ROMA REQUESTED her to stop {ROMA is to the omniverse as LT is to the multiverse} showing that he coudnt actually stop her.

Roma is NOT more powerful than LT.

Roma needs the Celestial Nullifier to destroy a Universe.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/1429/cnde3.th.jpg
"A few more seconds...and Brane (Universe) 616 will be no more"

Roma threatened to destroy 616 if the Breach was not closed within a certain time limit, Jaspers came by and smashed the Celestial Nullifier.
Roma had to then rebuild the Nullifier in order to Erase the Universe.

The Living Tribunal made Silver Surfer into a UNIVERSE with a passing whim.

Galan777
i wondered how long it would take you to address this mr m lol!

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Mordum
KUTU what comic is that scan from?
DC vs Marvel #2 (post retcon)

Mr Master
LT has lost to KORVAC

This isn't true.

To begin with What if's suck.

I will prove this conclusively..

Secondly, This was 1982, and at this time LT was ONLY allowed to use Super Novas, (his ultimate Judgement in 1982)

(Now adays LT has Created a Universe, cancelled the Power of the IG, and ahas been conclusively depicted and addressesed as the Most Powerful being in Marvel, second only to the TOAA)

Anyways, Korvac was not the mastermind of this issue, machinations far beyond even his scope were at work in helping him survive LT's "Super Nova"

This is the big moment of surprise and disappointment for all who thought Korvac was more powerful than LT.

Let's do it.

First ALL the positive showings of the issue, then I'll post the rediculousness of a What if comic.

First:

Korvac Absorbs ALL the power of these SIX cosmics, he had already absorbed Galactus's world ship, that gave him instant near-omnipotent power.
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9373/korvacabsorb60dp.th.jpg

Korvac absorbs Galactus's world ship.
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1017/korvacabsorbsg9uo.th.jpg

Korvac seals off his universe
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/9540/korvacblockszeusandall7ga.th.jpg

LT penetrates Korvacs barrier to blow up the sun in this universe.
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/2340/korvacvslt19lb.th.jpg

LT vaporizes a quarter of that solar system and Korvac survives,

LT caught by surprise by this, decides to leave this universe and seal Korvac in it.
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9204/korvacvslt21rj.th.jpg

Korvac was so powerful that he could NOT escape the Universe LT trapped him in.

The Surprise:

It was Death that protected Korvac from LT, from annihilation, how?

Death simply didn't permit Korvac to die.

How?

It's Death, just like Thanos isn't fazed by mortality because of Death, so she did the same for Korvac.

"The Eons-Old Stalemate between Eternity and ME has ENDED.
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5933/d1to8.th.jpg
By MY MACHINATIONS, the UNIVERSE shall be MINE"

"DEATH--Korvac's Unbidden ALLY....
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/79/d2ec2.th.jpg
"DEATH--Korvac's UNWANTED MASTER"

Why?

Because Death wanted to kill Eternity and Death knew it could get Korvac to retrieve the Ultimate Nullifier to destroy Eternity, this was Death's plan all along.

Apparently even Death was unable to help Korvac withstand the UN though.
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/5489/kpz4.th.jpg

Death has power over the dead.

Oblivion is the one with power over the nothing (nullification)

Mr Master
Now the reasons why we shouldn't use What If's in debates even if it includes LT:

Korvac with ALL his power, can't read a Celestial mind,
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/7317/korvaccantreadcelestial1bc.th.jpg

Korvac CANNOT resurrect just anyone, only someone he kills. Yet he's "omnipotent", LOL.
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/6895/tressurect2ch.th.jpg

Korvac fears an Armada of beings that are coming to battle him from all over this universe, but he can kill and absorb some of the most powerful beings in the universe.
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5641/korvacfearsarmada8wj.th.jpg
This is crap, with all his power he should be able to wipe this army out of existence.

Korvac absorbs every being on this earth to battle this armada.

He becomes so powerful he can sit on planet earth, like if it's a workout ball, but he's still going to rely on the Ultimate Nullifier to destroy this armada along with the universe.
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/9558/korvacabsorbsearth3do.th.jpg

Watcher breaks through Korvac's barrier like nothing, and this is after he absorbed every being on earth, even the visiting Celestials.
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/565/korvacwatcherslipsin7sj.th.jpg

Korvac needs Ultimate Nullifier to destroy armada, nonsense, but it's a What If, so why complain.
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6039/korvacneedsuntokillarmada1io.th.jpg

Mr Master
LT's power has been resisted by dr strange.

Not in your wildest dreams.

Strange vs LT lmfao

LT was never trying to harm Strange, he was testing him to see if he had it in him to handle a problem on Planet Earth before LT Erased it.

This is the big wow of the issue for Strange, he breaks free from the Rings of Raggadorr that LT trapped him in.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3640/s3ba0.th.jpg

LT here gives Strange another Test, he's Not trying to Harm him in anyway

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3962/s4ey4.th.jpg
"Let it then be the Final TEST of my Powers"

Strange says about LT....."I sense a Boundless Force"
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3045/s2dw7.th.jpg

So LT sends Dr Strange on his mission or else...
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1761/s5wz2.th.jpg

Strange PLEADS while paying Homage to LT, to spare the Earth momentarily while he tries to fix what's wrong

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6752/s1ro8.th.jpg

Endless Mike
Didn't the Living Tribunal lose to some mutant and had to be rescued by a Celestial?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Didn't the Living Tribunal lose to some mutant and had to be rescued by a Celestial?
These are the End times no expression

Mr Master

No he didn't.

Endless Mike
The mutant copied his powers or something

Galan777
The mutant copied his powers or something I follow the x-men very closely, and i have never seen such a feat

Mr Master

Actually now I know what your talking about.

The biggest PIS in Cosmological history.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2111/protege01gotg49cd8.th.jpg

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/6313/protege02gotg49xe9.th.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5371/protege03gotg50fr8.th.jpg

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/5063/protege04gotg50bs9.th.jpg

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/6498/protege05gotg50pf4.th.jpg

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2802/protege06gotg50pe5.th.jpg

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, before any of you confuse yourselves with these Scans.

"My short answer to this issue is that it is illogical, poorly written nonsense that one should ignore, It contradicts far too much of what is known and accepted about the characters to be taken seriously. But since this defense is open to the retort that perhaps everything else is wrong and these issues are right, let us instead look at the claims and implications of what is said. Let us examine what one would have to accept if one took everything in these two issues on face value.

First of all, Protege claims not just to be the new Living Tribunal, but the new One Above All (GOTG 49, last page); that is, Protege is God.

If he were indeed now God, what are we to make of Celestial's restraining him by throwing an energy blanket over his head? Can a Celestial muzzle God? And how does the energy blanket restrain this new OAA? By allowing him "to see nothing of what transpires." Yes, that's right, the new supreme being of the multiverse is taken down by not being able to see the ends of his feet.

But wait, we don't have to commit to such nonsense, because we are told that the LT was clandestinely drawing on the Amulet of Aggamotto (not the Eye, not the Orb, but the Amulet) in order to restrain Protege. In conclusion, therefore: Protege becomes TOAA, but is restrained by a Celestial energy hood that cuts off his sight and an amulet enhanced Living Tribunal.

To preserve my sanity I ignore the whole mess. If pressed to give an explanation I would say this: there is a history of mortal beings taking on vast powers and erroneously believing they are omnipotent(Doom in Secret Wars 1, Beyonder in Secret Wars 3, Warlock and Thanos in Infinity Gauntlet).

Perhaps Protege believes he is omnipotent, but because he cannot even sense what is happening after having a hood thrown over his head, clearly his Cosmic Awareness is still paltry if not non-existent. Clearly he has not absorbed the powers of the LT, perhaps he has absorbed an iota of an iota. Therefore, in conclusion, we are not seeing a Celestial restraining someone who is more powerful than the LT, let alone TOAA"

anonymous inclusion

Endless Mike
Okay, I guess that makes sense.

Nine-Tail Fox

The LT can take it without the Cosmic Cube. He is above the IG's power and second only to TOAA. Thanos absorbed him with the Ig rtard he resides over it but is less powerful than it is like the lady of the lak e and excalibur

Kutulu
Originally posted by Nine-Tail Fox
Thanos absorbed him with the Ig rtard he resides over it but is less powerful than it is like the lady of the lak e and excalibur

Let's try that once again, but this time use English.

bigbran
Hey, how about you read the damn book!!

First off, it was a what-if=non canon. There goes your arguement.
But if that doesn't happen, then here goes nothing( I say nothing because you probably won't listen):

You want to full story. Ok, LT fired off at Korvak. It would have erased him.....if! Korvak was protected by Death, so Korvak could destroy Eternity. Korvak did absolutely nothing at all!!! Death did it all, Death!!
That's also bullshit, since LT is far beyond Death, but it's a What-If so why argue? Anyway, either way you look at it, LT had the power to seal off that universe, and he did. Either way you twist it, LT still won, and all the lying you do here, and until you get banned won't change it.
So ya, Korvac was tough and all, but he still did nothing.
LT would have wiped up his realm with Korvac's face if he wasn't protected.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mr Master
This isn't true.

To begin with What if's suck.

I will prove this conclusively..

Secondly, This was 1982, and at this time LT was ONLY allowed to use Super Novas, (his ultimate Judgement in 1982)

(Now adays LT has Created a Universe, cancelled the Power of the IG, and ahas been conclusively depicted and addressesed as the Most Powerful being in Marvel, second only to the TOAA)

Anyways, Korvac was not the mastermind of this issue, machinations far beyond even his scope were at work in helping him survive LT's "Super Nova"

This is the big moment of surprise and disappointment for all who thought Korvac was more powerful than LT.

Let's do it.

First ALL the positive showings of the issue, then I'll post the rediculousness of a What if comic.

First:

Korvac Absorbs ALL the power of these SIX cosmics, he had already absorbed Galactus's world ship, that gave him instant near-omnipotent power.
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9373/korvacabsorb60dp.th.jpg

Korvac absorbs Galactus's world ship.
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1017/korvacabsorbsg9uo.th.jpg

Korvac seals off his universe
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/9540/korvacblockszeusandall7ga.th.jpg

LT penetrates Korvacs barrier to blow up the sun in this universe.
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/2340/korvacvslt19lb.th.jpg

LT vaporizes a quarter of that solar system and Korvac survives,

LT caught by surprise by this, decides to leave this universe and seal Korvac in it.
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9204/korvacvslt21rj.th.jpg

Korvac was so powerful that he could NOT escape the Universe LT trapped him in.

The Surprise:

It was Death that protected Korvac from LT, from annihilation, how?

Death simply didn't permit Korvac to die.

How?

It's Death, just like Thanos isn't fazed by mortality because of Death, so she did the same for Korvac.

"The Eons-Old Stalemate between Eternity and ME has ENDED.
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5933/d1to8.th.jpg
By MY MACHINATIONS, the UNIVERSE shall be MINE"

"DEATH--Korvac's Unbidden ALLY....
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/79/d2ec2.th.jpg
"DEATH--Korvac's UNWANTED MASTER"

Why?

Because Death wanted to kill Eternity and Death knew it could get Korvac to retrieve the Ultimate Nullifier to destroy Eternity, this was Death's plan all along.

Apparently even Death was unable to help Korvac withstand the UN though.
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/5489/kpz4.th.jpg

Death has power over the dead.

Oblivion is the one with power over the nothing (nullification) Beat me to it.....****!!!

guy222
Originally posted by General Kon-El

True Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.