Franklin Richards vs. Mad Jim Jaspers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Which reality - warping mutant will triumph?

bigbran
no expression

batdude123
Jimmy Jizzle

xmarksthespot
Fo shizzle.

bigbran
Dizzle.

grey fox
Jim Jaspers for the win.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Franklin Richards

juggernaut66666
Jim.

Galan007
MJJ.............. easily.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike

crylaugh

MJJ dies laughing when Franklin confronts him

Utrigita
don't think so MJJ is powerfull but from what I have read his only skills are reality warping correctly if I am wrong and Franklins skills go far beyond that of warping.

Board Walker
Take MJJ out of reality and he is powerless.

Utrigita
Franklin is confirmed a omegalevel mutant MJJ is just a candidate.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Utrigita

which is really whacked! MJJ is a beast, an "omniversal threat"...

that said, MJJ ftw...because the thread says "franklin", who is a kid...

guy222
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
which is really whacked! MJJ is a beast, an "omniversal threat"...

that said, MJJ ftw...because the thread says "franklin", who is a kid...

Thanks for posting. Frankin is a badass

Galan007
if I am wrong and Franklins skills go far beyond that of warping. no

The most Franklyn ever did was create a pocket dimension.

MJJ had full control over the entire Universe, and as someone already stated, he was an Omniversal threat.

The only thing that possessed enough power to defeat MJJ, was a creature which HE created.

Franklyn is nothing compared to MJJ.

Galan007
Franklin is confirmed a omegalevel mutant MJJ is just a candidate. Lets not take into consideration that the Jasper's Warp arch was published no earlier then 10-15 years before Franklyn Richards was even introduced. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Plus The Jasper's Warp was originally a British comic only, they weren't thinking of Omega levels and such.

Omega level is just a title. The truth is that Franklyn has NEVER done anything on MJJ's level.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
Lets not take into consideration that the Jasper's Warp arch was published no earlier then 10-15 years before Franklyn Richards was even introduced. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Plus The Jasper's Warp was originally a British comic only, they weren't thinking of Omega levels and such.

Omega level is just a title. The truth is that Franklyn has NEVER done anything on MJJ's level.

Omega level mutant isn't just a titel it is a mark given to the most powerfull mutants those with unlimited potential, and may I correct that creating a pocket universe in a relative young age, is in my opionen very impressing and as a child having the power to reshape a galaxy and vaporize a planet.
And don't get the MJJ's mixed up the 616 yes he can become, not is, a omniversal threat (with is very wrong in my opionen since omniverse are all multiverse oure own included) but the other threated to grow to other universes not omniverse.

I am not saying he isn't powerful but i don't believe that he with a snap of his fingers could remove Franklin Richards.

Galan007
and may I correct that creating a pocket universe in a relative young age, is in my opionen very impressing and as a child having the power to reshape a galaxy and vaporize a planet. Pocket Dimensions? Reshaping a galaxy? Vaporizing a planet?

Is that all?

Jaspers WAS the entire 616 Universe, a planet/galaxy is NOTHING to him..

Just to destroy 238 Jaspers (whom is MUCH weaker then his 616 counterpart), took Universal Nullification. Even Hyperstorm (whom is MUCH more powerful then his younger self) was defeated by MUCH lesser forces...

And don't get the MJJ's mixed up the 616 yes he can become, not is, a omniversal threat (with is very wrong in my opionen since omniverse are all multiverse oure own included) but the other threated to grow to other universes not omniverse.The ONLY way 238 Jaspers was beaten, was by destroying the ENTIRE Universe he was in.

616 Jaspers was a threat to the Omniverse which encompasses ALL of the Multiverses withing Marvel.

Was Franklyn ever classified as more then a Universal threat? (if he was even classified as such) no

So Jaspers being a threat to the Omniverse is much more consequential then you might think.

I am not saying he isn't powerful but i don't believe that he with a snap of his fingers could remove Franklin Richards. Maybe not a snap of a finger....

It might take the wave of his hand. wink

Symmetric Chaos

call me when Franklin becomes a multiversal threat that can't be defeated with out taking out a universe

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
call me when Franklin becomes a multiversal threat that can't be defeated with out taking out a universe

I will. smile

Supreme being
MJJ is a really flawed character no Mutant should be that powerful without outside help. Yes MJJ wins solely based on feats and assumed statements from Merlyn.

Utrigita
Pocket Dimensions? Reshaping a galaxy? Vaporizing a planet?

Is that all?

Just to destroy 238 Jaspers (whom is MUCH weaker then his 616 counterpart), took Universal Nullification. Even Hyperstorm (whom is MUCH more powerful then his younger self) was defeated by MUCH lesser forces...

The ONLY way 238 Jaspers was beaten, was by destroying the ENTIRE Universe he was in.

616 Jaspers was a threat to the Omniverse which encompasses ALL of the Multiverses withing Marvel.

Was Franklyn ever classified as more then a Universal threat? (if he was even classified as such) no

So Jaspers being a threat to the Omniverse is much more consequential then you might think.

Maybe not a snap of a finger....

No Jasper from the 238 was everything 616 had the potential, difference.

And do you even understand the mening of omniverse if you don't, then stop using it.

And again look at the power difference MJJ is nigh-omnipotente while Franklin is nigh-omnipotent psionic powers, so according how you see it Franklin is also powerfull.

And if you mean that Galactus was "the lesser force" that stopped Hyperstorm, I would like to add that by you own account it required universal nullification which oh yes the UN is capable of and since the UN is a part of Galactus, ore perhaps the living tribunal just bumped in ore would he wave him away to ???

Galan007
And do you even understand the mening of omniverse if you don't, then stop using it. I do understand the meaning of an Omniverse......... You apparently don't...

If you got your information from actual comics instead of Wiki, you would know that the word Omniverse has been used several times in comics.

The Omniverse= ALL of the Multiverses within Marvel.

It has no other meaning (in comics).

And again look at the power difference MJJ is nigh-omnipotente while Franklin is nigh-omnipotent psionic powers, so according how you see it Franklin is also powerfull. Look at On-Pannel feats, not Wiki Bio's.

Then come back and talk to me.

And if you mean that Galactus was "the lesser force" that stopped Hyperstorm It DID NOT take a Universe being destroyed to beat Hyperstorm (whom is more powerful then Franky).

Hyperstorm was pwned by Galactus.

Destroying a Universe was the only way to beat the weakest version of MJJ.

Utrigita
I do understand the meaning of an Omniverse......... You apparently don't...

If you got your information from actual comics instead of Wiki, you would know that the word Omniverse has been used several times in comics.

The Omniverse= ALL of the Multiverses within Marvel.

It has no other meaning (in comics).

Look at On-Pannel feats, not Wiki Bio's.

Then come back and talk to me.

It DID NOT take a Universe being destroyed to beat Hyperstorm (whom is more powerful then Franky).

Hyperstorm was pwned by Galactus.

Destroying a Universe was the only way to beat the weakest version of MJJ.

No you don't, the way it is used in comic the ones I have read says that a omniverse means every universe dimension and reality that you can think of, And omniverse as explain to my in a Black horse comic book I have borrowed.

And by looking on the Panel feat is see Franklin using his telepathy to own MJJ, and if i look at a pure fight then MJJ owns Franklin, but again you don't see a difference between the to terms of power.

And I didn't say anything about a need to destroy a universe I simple couldn't understand that you referede to Galactus being a lesser force in the universe.

Galan007
No you don't, the way it is used in comic the ones I have read says that a omniverse means every universe dimension and reality that you can think of, And omniverse as explain to my in a Black horse comic book I have borrowed. For the last time.....

In Marvel Comics,

The Omniverse= EVERY Multiverse within Marvel comics

It means nothing else (as far as Marvel is concerned).

And by looking on the Panel feat is see Franklin using his telepathy to own MJJ, No............... Just No.

Please read the Jaspers Warp arch, and then come back and try to say that Franky has EVER done anything on MJJ's level.

Your biggest problem is that you think everything you read on various sites, such as Wiki is true, (but more times then not, the info on Wiki is false).

but again you don't see a difference between the to terms of power. No.

YOU don't see the difference between what some guy wrote on Wiki, and what actually happened in the comic.

If you knew the difference between these, you would be singing a different tune. wink

Symmetric Chaos
Your biggest problem is that you think everything you read on various sites, such as Wiki is true, (but more times then not, the info on Wiki is false).

You don't see the difference between what some guy wrote on Wiki, and what actually happened in the comic.

If you knew the difference between these, you would be singing a different tune. wink

Actually even if you go by what is on Wiki and combine it with a little bit of logic MJJ would still come out on top.

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Actually even if you go by what is on Wiki and combine it with a little bit of logic MJJ would still come out on top. That's even better.

I don't get why this dude is being so stubborn.

Board Walker
Pocket Dimensions? Reshaping a galaxy? Vaporizing a planet?

Is that all?

The ONLY way 238 Jaspers was beaten, was by destroying the ENTIRE Universe he was in.

Maybe not a snap of a finger....

The only piece I'm going to argue with you is your point about Hyperstorm, first off he wasn't defeated by a much weaker force, he was defeated by the most powerful device in Marvel comics, blood lusted Reed Richards.

Galan007
Originally posted by Board Walker
blood lusted Reed Richards. laughing out loud

All I was pointing out is that the only force capable of taking out the weakest version of Jaspers, was the destruction of an entire Universe. Franklyn never demonstrated the ability to destroy anything remotley close to a Universe.

Franky really has no chance, even against 238 Jaspers.

xmarksthespot
Omega level mutant isn't just a titel it is a mark given to the most powerfull mutants those with unlimited potential No. It's really still just a title. See Elixir.

Board Walker
laughing out loud

All I was pointing out is that the only force capable of taking out the weakest version of Jaspers, was the destruction of an entire Universe. Franklyn never demonstrated the ability to destroy anything remotley close to a Universe.

Franky really has no chance, even against 238 Jaspers.

MJJ does have an extreme weakness though, take him out of "reality" and he is powerless, now certain characters can do this quite easily, I have seen what MJJ has done, but don't get cocky he has an extremely exploitable weakness.

The question here is, can Franklin Richards (Psi-Lord I assume) take MJJ out of "reality"?

xmarksthespot
No.

Mr Master
MJJ does have an extreme weakness though, take him out of "reality" and he is powerless, now certain characters can do this quite easily, I have seen what MJJ has done, but don't get cocky he has an extremely exploitable weakness.

It's not easy to just Know the location of a "Sector" in Space that has NO Reality (Time & Space) or "Nothingness" ...

The Fury Knew where there was Un-Space, (no Reality) because he was from the Universe that was Erased (238)
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6473/f1dh9.th.jpg

In Fact, the Fury was there, and survived Universal Nullification.
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/7179/jue6.th.jpg

So the Fury teleported Jaspers to that specific Universe (238) which was Erased into Nothingness by the Omniversal Tribune.

The question here is, can Franklin Richards (Psi-Lord I assume) take MJJ out of "reality"?

Only if he can instantaneously teleport himself and Jaspers into an Erased Universe, assuming by that time Jaspers hasn't turned him into a Sofa, an Apple, or a Cat.

Remember, had the Fury not been indestructible and able to adapt to every situation, the Fury would not have lasted long enough to do that.

In fact, the Fury was greatly weakened after battling Jaspers,
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/1300/f2jo0.th.jpg

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8960/f3mj3.th.jpg

it was only a matter of time before Jaspers would have killed the Fury.

Galan007

The question here is, can Franklin Richards (Psi-Lord I assume) take MJJ out of "reality"? no

I would like to see when Franky ever demonstrated such an ability.

Xplosive
Mad Jim Jaspers for the win and quite easily.
There aren't many beings in MU who could defeat MJJ.

Utrigita
For the last time.....

In Marvel Comics,

The Omniverse= EVERY Multiverse within Marvel comics

It means nothing else (as far as Marvel is concerned).

No............... Just No.

Please read the Jaspers Warp arch, and then come back and try to say that Franky has EVER done anything on MJJ's level.

No.

YOU don't see the difference between what some guy wrote on Wiki, and what actually happened in the comic.

OKay I can see what you mean about the omniverse (but then i found it rather odd that you never agree with me on the Brothers vs Beyonder where I said that they each compossed a omnivers), and we will never reach a satisfing conclusion about this subject.

And if you for once used your eyes to see what i have posted you would see that i never doubtet MJJ warping powers against Franklin and if so that wasn't my intension, but what I found it wrong to leave Franklins psychi powers out of the perspective (but hey just my openion)

And now I don't use wikipedia as you think I have learned that the site is highly onrelayable but I think a Comic with MJJ is along with Marvels own site ore are they wrong too???

guy222
Originally posted by Xplosive
Mad Jim Jaspers for the win and quite easily.
There aren't many beings in MU who could defeat MJJ.

So many can defeat MJJ. Can I list them?

GalacticStorm

Not true. 616 Jaspers while by word of mouth was painted as more impressive than his counterpart, he never ACTUALLY did anything on panel that was comparable to 238 Jaspers. 616 Jaspers never warped the entire marvel universe, he never got anywhere near that scale. He was swiftly taken out by the Fury from earth 238 before he could do anything remotely as impressive as his counterpart.

Mr Master
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Not true. 616 Jaspers while by word of mouth was painted as more impressive than his counterpart, he never ACTUALLY did anything on panel that was comparable to 238 Jaspers. 616 Jaspers never warped the entire marvel universe, he never got anywhere near that scale. He was swiftly taken out by the Fury from earth 238 before he could do anything remotely as impressive as his counterpart.

Jaspers 616 ... Warping the 616 Universe

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/4510/j1yi2.th.jpg

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/6039/j2he4.th.jpg

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3824/j3di3.th.jpg

By the time Captain Britain reaches Jaspers, the 616 Universe has been Re-Created in his image
http://img316.imageshack.us/img316/3918/j4bf1.th.jpg

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/1740/j5pb3.th.jpg

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/8095/j6vq8.th.jpg

"I made everything actually, I made the sky, I made the Tiger the Lamb"
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1554/jsd5.th.jpg
"I made the Stars"

swank

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mr Master
Jaspers 616 ... Warping the 616 Universe

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/4510/j1yi2.th.jpg

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/6039/j2he4.th.jpg

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3824/j3di3.th.jpg

By the time Captain Britain reaches Jaspers, the 616 Universe has been Re-Created in his image
http://img316.imageshack.us/img316/3918/j4bf1.th.jpg

"I made everything actually, I made the sky, I made the Tiger the Lamb"
"I made the Stars"

swank

616 Jaspers only started a reality warp on Earth. It was Jaspers 238 who did actually warp his entire reality.

Heres a link to the handbook writers website where his story is documented:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/madjimj2.htm

The scan referring to Merlyn preparing Cap B for a crazy universe isnt evidence that Jaspers warped 616. Its just Merlyn referring to how he sent Cap B to the warped universe of Jaspers 238 as preparation to face the 616 version.

Mr Master
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
616 Jaspers only started a reality warp on Earth. It was Jaspers 238 who did actually warp his entire reality.

Heres a link to the handbook writers website where his story is documented:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/madjimj2.htm

The scan referring to Merlyn preparing Cap B for a crazy universe isnt evidence that Jaspers warped 616. Its just Merlyn referring to how he sent Cap B to the warped universe of Jaspers 238 as preparation to face the 616 version.

hysterical2

This is almost too funny,

I just presented Jaspers 616 On Panel WARPING/BECOMING the 616 Universe and you come back with a link to a Bio to dispute that. dontgetit

Here's a link to another Bio, (since the On Panel action wasn't enough)

"BOTH Jaspers could effortlessly Warp Reality on a Dimension-Wide Scale" (Universal)
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/8128/j2ql0.th.jpg
(except from the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe v5 2006)

Jaspers 616 doing his thing (much more than a World wouldn't you say?)

Since when are the STARS, on Earth?
"I made the Stars"

yawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.