Marvel vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Marvel

vs.

DC

Which company let's say for the past 30 years has came out with the best stories,characters, etc ?, let's start from Dark Phoenix Saga too Great Darkness saga up to now.

Ext@nt
Are you trying to start World War 3? LOL

Besides this is way to broad. A thread like "Infinite Crisis vs Civil War" would be a better idea.

don't shiv
Tie

Dinalfos
Here's a non-biased answer: Marvel trashes DC.

Galan777
This is way too random

Brutacus
Marvel readers will say marvel (most of the time atleast).
DC readers will say DC.

H. S. 6
Both companies deliver in different areas. Although I'm more of a Marvel fan, I do enjoy some DC books.

In the end, it's impossible to decide who's had the best stories over 30 years of literally thousands and thousands of stories.

xjustice69x
marvel for me
dc just seems to bore me most of the time

Galan777
in Marvel I like books such as: Civil War, the Ultimates, House of M, Marvel Zombies, etc, etc

in DC I like: DC One Million, Ion, Spectre, and Lucifer etc.

I prefer Marvel, but DC has some really good storys

the Darkone
stories and crossovers, me I still think that Crisis on infinite earth,dark phoenix saga, secret wars and the great evil darkness are one the best crossovers/story arch's ever.

don't shiv
should I require a writer for my autobiography I'd go first to DC.
should I require an illustrater/publicist Marvell

DC is the Downtown Red-light district part o' town where Parental Discretion is Advized
Marvel is The family friendly Cinema/Theatre/showground/Stadium /Arena

If Marvel were a film it would be "A Fistfull of Creds."
If D.C. were a film it would be "The Judge, The Jimp & The Juve."

for Marvel Cable & Deadpool/Domino
for D.C. Batman & Robin/Batgirl

Darth Martin
I think Marvel has alot more characters top choose from. But I will side with DC. They have the JLA. Coolest superhero team ever.

harri
i like both but only couse i read more of marvel i go for marvel smile

marvelprince
Depends on what you like. If you prefer more a more 'realistic' take on heroes and situations then I'd say Marvel. If you want superheroics where you can imerse yourself and indulge in a fantasy world were heroes are real and bright then go for DC.

Personally I'm more of a Marvel fan (could you tell?), but I read a lot of DC, mostly with street levelers though cause I find they tend to have that realism I crave. Mostly Green Arrow, Nightwing, etc

Sub_Mariner
I prefer Marvel.

But DC can/have produced some great stories.

don't shiv
100 Bullets can make you think.

so can Fabian Nicieza

so can Grant Morrisson

so can Brubaker

so can Geoff Jones.

ITS all about the writers this debate. who has had the best creative team over 30 years . And that's a hard call.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Both companies deliver in different areas. Although I'm more of a Marvel fan, I do enjoy some DC books.

In the end, it's impossible to decide who's had the best stories over 30 years of literally thousands and thousands of stories.

yes

Which is why this is getting closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.