News!! Orlando's Pirate Days are over, possible J/L spoiler mentioned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistypirate
Orlando Bloom's 'Pirates' days may be over

From ANI

Washington, Oct 9(ANI): Looks like Orlando Bloom's character in the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' series will not survive through the inevitable fourth instalment, as producers struggle to "cut costs".
According to a source at the Disney studio, the script for the fourth film is currently being written, and the producers are already examining ways to cut its massive costs. They have concluded that although both Johnny Depp and Keira Knightley are essential to the continued success of the series, Orlando's character and a few other small roles were "not necessary" to ensure yet another box office hit.

"Pirates of The Caribbean has proved a huge hit and made a fortune for everyone involved. A huge chunk of that success is on the shoulders of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow. Love interest Keira Knightley, who plays Elizabeth Swann is a huge hit. But producers and directors are now trying to cut costs. Orlando Bloom has suffered as a result," Contactmusic quoted the Disney insider as telling The Daily Star Sunday.

"The script for the fourth Pirates movie is being worked on and all the finances are in place but it was decided Bloom's character and a number of minor roles were not necessary to ensure it would be yet another box office smash for Disney," the source added. (ANI)

Copyright ANI

http://www.dailyindia.com/show/67637.php/Orlando_Blooms_Pirates_days_may_be_overANI

shannstar79
HOLY Crap Girls
THis is awsome news
Happy Dance

LovelyOne
OMG LMAO!! I HOPE SO THANK GOD!!

that will be AWSOME!!!

a Jack/Liz ending forever WOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

see we know what we are talking about ladies! we are the brains where as the W/E shippers on KttC are just...lapping up crap and clinging onto false hopes.

LovelyOne
OMG this is SUCH a relief..I'm so happy..where is lovethemtigers?..get here girl NOW

we were RIGHT in the long run..everything we saw made perfect sense everything between Jack/Liz in DMC made perfect sense.

please tell me the W/E shippers reactions to that news on that site pleeaasseee?

Mistypirate
I was so excited when I read this. This is really good news for our ship. big grin

LovelyOne
LOL what are the W/E shippers doing on there? tell me please lol laughing out loud

thanks so much for posting!

shannstar79
I know I am dying to know too!!
I am going there brb

LovelyOne
the link isnt working sad

Mistypirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
the link isnt working sad

you mean the kttc forum?

Jack of Blades
Well have a litle pity for Will.Hes Gona die and wwe will not here of him anymore.Im not a big Will liker but he did have a big role in the adventure

Chiki Mina
OMG!!!!! I SAID THIS ONCE AND IM GONNA SAY THIS 123081038 TIMES MORE!! KEEP THE FAITH!! ITS NEVER WASTED!!

Like i said in a recent post!! kttc can keep their code, but the kmc gurls keep our faith!!

Mistypirate
Everybody is in denial hahaha they dont believe is true.They do know whats going on hahahahah

I should write a thread named choke on it!! hahaha. But I don't have any time i'm supposed to be writting my reports big grin

katelovespirate
OMG this is SUCH a relief..I'm so happy..where is lovethemtigers?..get here girl NOW

we were RIGHT in the long run..everything we saw made perfect sense everything between Jack/Liz in DMC made perfect sense.

please tell me the W/E shippers reactions to that news on that site pleeaasseee?

*dances around gleefully, throwing out fire crackers and singing*

this might be the most exciting news i have heard since the release of film 2.

guys, i am so thrilled. big hugs all around. im getting so darn excited right now.... big grin

Chiki Mina
who wants a free hug!!?? get it while its hot stick out tongue

shannstar79
Ill take one smile laughing

Jack of Blades
i coud have one
Highway To Hell!!!

Chiki Mina
**GIVES A BIG HUG** big grinbig grinbig grin

shannstar79
Thank u here is one back 4 u
hug

katelovespirate
this calls for some major celebrating. im thinking rum, bonfires, and free hugs from jack! lol.

smile its days like this that make all the therapy threads worth it. wink

Mistypirate
It looks like we finally going to get the ending that we deserve. yupi big grin Well I gotta run. Have a great day.

shannstar79
hell yea lets have a party with the naughty Captain Sparrowdrunk

LovelyOne
WILL WILLINGLY GIVES UP HIS OWN LIFE HE IS NOT KILLED HE WANTS TO STAB THE HEART!! so I dont feel sorry for him...he's brave big grin

shannstar79
heck yea thats brave I couldnt do it could u

LovelyOne
ALSO Naomi Haris's character thought she was coming back for a 4th cuz of her dramatic departure she thought it was another clifhanger..HELL NO she's just the means to give Will a bit more company in his immortal state!

she then later said she's not coming back laughing out loud

Orlando says he's not coming back in Empire magazine big grin

huzzah death of the whelp

CAPT WONKA who I know is viewing this site right now..you can well and truly in your own words "CHOKE ON IT" yourself

coolmovies
Ya i hope they do make POTC4 . Thats what disney said and jack sparrow will die in the 4th film.

DISNEY said it so it has to be true eek!

LovelyOne
Jack Sparrow die in the 4th film?...thats interesting lol

or do you mean Will is going to die in the 3rd movie?

shannstar79
WHATconfused

coolmovies
jack sparrow will die in the 4th film (will be killed off)

LovelyOne
is that so..well apparently they are making a possible 5, 6 without Jack ay? whats the point

also do you have a source talking about him being killed off?

shannstar79
Ok where did u hear this from? can you support this with an article or interview or something?

LovelyOne
ACTUALLY! when they say killed off I think they mean him not being a pirate anymore because the age of pirates came to a close..

IMO its to do with the ending they cut out of the SCRIPT FOR POTC 3!! way back before releasing 2

think about it ladies..everything I have been saying for the past week big grin

wouldnt you rather THAT happen than them murdering Jack's character?

come on you have to admit

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by coolmovies
jack sparrow will die in the 4th film (will be killed off)

Well, if they kill off Jack Sparrow...which is very unlikely, then there'd be no reason for 5 and 6 - who's gonna go see that....so unless you can provide proof - like a link like MistyPirate did..ain't gonna believe ya/ confused

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Mistypirate

From ANI

Washington, Oct 9(ANI): Looks like Orlando Bloom's character in the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' series will not survive through the inevitable fourth instalment, as producers struggle to "cut costs".
According to a source at the Disney studio, the script for the fourth film is currently being written, and the producers are already examining ways to cut its massive costs. They have concluded that although both Johnny Depp and Keira Knightley are essential to the continued success of the series, Orlando's character and a few other small roles were "not necessary" to ensure yet another box office hit.

"Pirates of The Caribbean has proved a huge hit and made a fortune for everyone involved. A huge chunk of that success is on the shoulders of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow. Love interest Keira Knightley, who plays Elizabeth Swann is a huge hit. But producers and directors are now trying to cut costs. Orlando Bloom has suffered as a result," Contactmusic quoted the Disney insider as telling The Daily Star Sunday.

"The script for the fourth Pirates movie is being worked on and all the finances are in place but it was decided Bloom's character and a number of minor roles were not necessary to ensure it would be yet another box office smash for Disney," the source added. (ANI)

Copyright ANI

WOW HOLY CRAP....THIS IS FRIKCIN AWESOME...I LOVE IT....THIS PROOVES THAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG IS TRUE...DISNEY DOES KNOW WHERE THE MONEY'S AT AND WHERE IT'S HEADED...JACK SPARROW AND HIS LOVE INTEREST...ELIZABETH SWANN....

YES, AS I SAID ON THE CHOKE ON IT THREAD A FEW DAYS AGO...LOOKS LIKE CAPTWONKA AND ERICADAWN ARE THE ONES WHO ARE GOING TO BE CHOKING...CUZ WE WERE RIGHT....I KNOW AT TIMES WE LOST THE FAITH....AND THEN FAITH WOULD BE RESTORED...BUT IT'S SO HARD AT TIMES...BUT DAYS LIKE THIS MAKE YOU WANNA GET UP A DANCE......DRINKS ALL AROUND...HAPPY DAYS.... Happy Dance

I DON'T SMOKE...BUT LET'S CHILL AND HAVE SOME RUM (AS IN PINA COLADA AND A CIGGIE) smokin' cool

http://www.dailyindia.com/show/67637.php/Orlando_Blooms_Pirates_days_may_be_overANI

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by lovethemtigers

OOPS MY RESPONSE ENDED UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE QUOTE... embarrasment

lovethemtigers
WOW HOLY CRAP....THIS IS FRIKCIN AWESOME...I LOVE IT....THIS PROOVES THAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG IS TRUE...DISNEY DOES KNOW WHERE THE MONEY'S AT AND WHERE IT'S HEADED...JACK SPARROW AND HIS LOVE INTEREST...ELIZABETH SWANN....

YES, AS I SAID ON THE CHOKE ON IT THREAD A FEW DAYS AGO...LOOKS LIKE CAPTWONKA AND ERICADAWN ARE THE ONES WHO ARE GOING TO BE CHOKING...CUZ WE WERE RIGHT....I KNOW AT TIMES WE LOST THE FAITH....AND THEN FAITH WOULD BE RESTORED...BUT IT'S SO HARD AT TIMES...BUT DAYS LIKE THIS MAKE YOU WANNA GET UP A DANCE......DRINKS ALL AROUND...HAPPY DAYS....

I DON'T SMOKE...BUT LET'S CHILL AND HAVE SOME RUM (AS IN PINA COLADA AND A CIGGIE)

sailorleo
hates life *pulls off pistol*

shannstar79
way ahead of ya already been celebrating laughing
wine

LovelyOne
LMAO..they wont kill him off..I think they jus mean his CHARATER as in a pirate

cuz pirates died out..around the time AWE and P4 is set

its to do with what they CUT from the end of the pirates 3 script back when DMC was released involving Liz and her 9 year old son who is totally Jack's IMO at the end of AWE

Gibb's line remember!

wouldnt you rather see Jack happy with Elizabeth and a kid at the end of P4 on land or even on the sea still just NOT a pirate, rather than dying on screen?

come on you have to admit it even the people who hate the whole idea of the next gen in movies

shannstar79
ok now I understand I was about to get upset sad

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by sailorleo
hates life *pulls off pistol*

sORRY SAILORLEO...I don't won't Will to die...I just want to see him go off happily on his way....but now, Norrington, I would love to see James Davenport hang around for the sequels...there's got to be some important role he could play....I don't want to believe the part where they kill him off in AWE...surely they know how the public also has responded to Norrington and they will keep him around...fingers crossed...

sailorleo
IT'S SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO WRONG! THEY KILL OFF NORRIE AS A BIDGET CUT! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF THEY WANT MANY THEY CAN HAVE ALL I GOT!!!!!!!!! *CRIES*

ivebeendepped43
Orlando is a pansy.........no! worse than a pansy! hes a daphodil!!

LovelyOne
LMAO daphodil

evilm0nki3
darn my brother just showed me that article and i was gonna post itstick out tongue lol

you beat me to it..

LovelyOne
LMAO I say bollocks to that CRAPPY idea of jack being a big spanner in the works for a W/E ending!! I cant believe they all thought that was where it was heading!

Take that all you shippers who tried to squash my dream of Jack/Liz in the thunderdome..they can suck on this news...they were so cold hearted towards me on that forum well they can now officially have a taste of their own medicine

sailorleo
lovely one visit my thread please...i need tlaked down....

PirateDiva
YeSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! YAyA....Me Soooooo EXcItEd!!!

MorganMason
If by chance this article is by Contact Music, don't take it to the bank. They are notorious for publishing garbage. Sorry to have to tell you that.

evilm0nki3
I saw it on aim.com

LovelyOne
yes and Empire magazine. Orlando told them he's not coming back for a 4th so I'm sure thats garbage too hmm?

so sorry...laughing out loud

I saw this news articlal on pretty much every news site on the net..and in my newspaper

also there is that whole issiue of certain stars coming back for the 4th on that Japanese news site I forgot what its called.

Also I know what happens with Will in AWE and it aint pretty

you dont have to believe me, but I know its going to happen

LovelyOne
Also if you read that properly it says contact music got that info from somewhere else they didnt make it up themselves

EDIT - MorganMason I thought you didnt like this site..I thought you were going to leave?

reine_mk
well THE MOVIE WITHOUT WILL IS SOOO EMPTY ,I VE DONE SOME RESEARCHES, THIS IS WHAT THEY SAY ON KTTC:

...PLUS...ONE MORE TIDBIT from Toebie's Source that I've been debating whether or not to tell...it's not much but it's ALL I could get for the moment...

Quote:
My Question..."...does Will stab the heart and "die" in AWE?"

Toebie's Source's Answer..."I've heard that theory, but I somehow doubt it. It's my feeling that-- even if Will DOES stab the heart -- Norrington is going to become the next captain of the Flying Dutchman. I could be wrong, of course. I've not seen the final script treatment."

sailorleo
Originally posted by reine_mk
well THE MOVIE WITHOUT WILL IS SOOO EMPTY ,I VE DONE SOME RESEARCHES, THIS IS WHAT THEY SAY ON KTTC:

...PLUS...ONE MORE TIDBIT from Toebie's Source that I've been debating whether or not to tell...it's not much but it's ALL I could get for the moment...

Quote:
My Question..."...does Will stab the heart and "die" in AWE?"

Toebie's Source's Answer..."I've heard that theory, but I somehow doubt it. It's my feeling that-- even if Will DOES stab the heart -- Norrington is going to become the next captain of the Flying Dutchman. I could be wrong, of course. I've not seen the final script treatment." how's that possible, i mean norrington becoming captain, it doesn't make sense

LovelyOne
LMAO yeah because Will is like totally the only thing that sells the movie..the thing that everyone loves the most..

then why did he get so much crap from critics reviews and audience reviews alike..he's not essential to the franchize at all. It didnt get to 1 billion because of a SPANNER in the works of a Will/Liz relationship..the people who go ther even less possibly..of course it got to 1 billion because of the Jack/Liz aspect..a movie only ever does that well when something on screen is WORKING like magic and people watch it over and over (money of the movie(Jack) with the leading lady)..and it wasnt Will's dragging scenes with daddy deartest...

Edit removed this part

LMAO....

LovelyOne
I think thats the funniest suggestion I have heard all day..so that whole moment in Tia's hut meant nothing at all?

LovelyOne
how's that possible, i mean norrington becoming captain, it doesn't make sense

exactly..nothing leads up to that at all..thre is no hint at all..not a sniff or anything it would be a stupid ending if Norrington did that...the one that makes sense is this one on podcast:

released by Disney called "secrets of the caribbean":

In the end, it says that the captain finds his love and the only way his curse can be lifted is if his love casts herself into the sea. It says his love knows the story of the Flying Dutchman very well. Even though his love is caught in a love triangle, her faith in the captain is the strongest. So, she casts herself into the sea, the curse is lifted on the Flying Dutchman, and the captain and her go to heaven.

think Naome Harris has also said she's not coming back for a 4th after her dramatic departure aahahaha

"you want to know me?"

I mean come on lmao that whole scene basically tells you what is going to happen to Will in thr future

Also kate has a source on set and she heard of this whole Tia becoming immortal with Will thing

MorganMason
Lovely One, I was going to leave but thought I might give it one more chance. The admins and mods say it is a friendly site. I have enjoyed your discussions for a long time lurking. I'm not finding your welcome very friendly and I don't understand why. I didn't post again to be bashed or to bash. Are you only friendly with people who agree with you?
Back to the topic at hand: Contact music pulls things from different sources and twists them into another story, sometimes completely different in context. Am I saying that happened with this one in particular? No. Just informing good people here of their reputation.

sailorleo
or...norrie does become the dutchman and i cast myself to the sea for him, it's brilliant, brilliant, brilinat i say! *me getting carried away*

LovelyOne
No he wont.

I know he wont..just trust me Its Will. I cant say how because I dont want that person to get into trouble..but It's Will.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by MorganMason
Lovely One, I was going to leave but thought I might give it one more chance. The admins and mods say it is a friendly site. I have enjoyed your discussions for a long time lurking. I'm not finding your welcome very friendly and I don't understand why. I didn't post again to be bashed or to bash. Are you only friendly with people who agree with you?
Back to the topic at hand: Contact music pulls things from different sources and twists them into another story, sometimes completely different in context. Am I saying that happened with this one in particular? No. Just informing good people here of their reputation.

Sorry I thought you were trying to pick on us and rub something or other in our faces...

I guess this happens when you cant hear the tone of voice etc thatthe person is speaking in.

that wasn't sarcasm either^^

either was that^

reine_mk
LOVELYONE, THE THING I SAID ABOUT WILL BEING A GREAT PART OF THE MOVIE IS MY OPINION!! OF COURSE JACK IS THE MOST IMPORTANT NOBODY DENIES THIS- TRY TO READ MORE CAREFULLY ,COULD YOU?? THE OTHER THING WAS ME COPYING STUFF FROMM KTTC FOR YOU AS YOU WONDERED WHAT ARE THEY TALKING .THIS IS ALSO FROM KTTC

...Stab and Briar...that's what I'm trying to say...these "Will Dies Rumors" are coming from a questionable source...like The Enquirer or The Star kinda sites...it's called "Yellow Journalism"...
ABOT DEAR NORRINGTON (WHO IS ALSO A VERY DEAR CHARACTER TO ME)

How can Will stab the heart and Norrington become captain of the FD??! Doesn't make any sense.

It does, if he offers to take Will`s place. You see, everyone assumes that stabbing the heart automatically makes the stabber a captain. However, Sao Feng tells Liz that Calypso granted immortality to DJ so he could ship the souls to the Locker for her. Therefore, he could rip his heart out without dying because he was already immortal. Now, the way I see the events unfold (this is only a SPECULATION not a spoiler for you lurkers hunting down stuff to pass as spoilers on imdb.com), is Will stabbing the heart which kills DJ leaving Calypso without the captain to ship the souls. Since she`s the one who appoints captains, she may order Will to take DJ`s place or everyone he cares for will suffer her wraith. That`s where Norrington may sacrifice himself by taking Will`s place so that W/E can be happy together, for the sake of Lizzie`s happiness.

sailorleo
or...norrie does become the dutchman and i cast myself to the sea for him, it's brilliant, brilliant, brilinat i say! *me getting carried away* nah...i'm liking this idea now...lol...

LovelyOne
I guess everyone will know for sure when the cast list for PotC 4 arrives on IMDB.com

I can bet Will/Orlando Bloom wont be on there.

LovelyOne
LOVELYONE, THE THING I SAID ABOUT WILL BEING A GREAT PART OF THE MOVIE IS MY OPINION!! OF COURSE JACK IS THE MOST IMPORTANT NOBODY DENIES THIS- TRY TO READ MORE CAREFULLY ,COULD YOU?? THE OTHER THING WAS ME COPYING STUFF FROMM KTTC FOR YOU AS YOU WONDERED WHAT ARE THEY TALKING .THIS IS ALSO FROM KTTC

...Stab and Briar...that's what I'm trying to say...these "Will Dies Rumors" are coming from a questionable source...like The Enquirer or The Star kinda sites...it's called "Yellow Journalism"...

How can Will stab the heart and Norrington become captain of the FD??! Doesn't make any sense.

It does, if he offers to take Will`s place. You see, everyone assumes that stabbing the heart automatically makes the stabber a captain. However, Sao Feng tells Liz that Calypso granted immortality to DJ so he could ship the souls to the Locker for her. Therefore, he could rip his heart out without dying because he was already immortal. Now, the way I see the events unfold (this is only a SPECULATION not a spoiler for you lurkers hunting down stuff to pass as spoilers on imdb.com), is Will stabbing the heart which kills DJ leaving Calypso without the captain to ship the souls. Since she`s the one who appoints captains, she may order Will to take DJ`s place or everyone he cares for will suffer her wraith. That`s where Norrington may sacrifice himself by taking Will`s place so that W/E can be happy together, for the sake of Lizzie`s happiness.

I'm not hearing rumors though..Its been confirmed to me...well the thing about who REALLY stabs the heart has..the rest is from a "near final" script one of my sources has.

Also tell them that Orlando Bloom himself has said he wont be returning for a 4th in Empire magazine.

Naomi Harris isnt either.

I'll try to find that source its on here somewhere.

mmoviejunkie

did this norrington stuff just come out of the blue 'cause i've never heard anything about that

JD_4_Life
Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited. I can't belive this is happening. You do not seriously understand how obsessed I am with a J/L ending!!! I nearly fainted when I heard the great news. I literally ran out onto my front porch and screamed at the top of my lungs. Sure, I got some strange looks, but who cares!!! I need a doctor....
stretcher

I'm going to call all my friends and tell them...phone1

Only 227 days, 12 hours, and 44 minutes until POTC:3

sailorleo
yay probably, but i don't care

mmoviejunkie
I'm not hearing rumors though..Its been confirmed to me...well the thing about who REALLY stabs the heart has..the rest is from a "near final" script one of my sources has.

Also tell them that Orlando Bloom himself has said he wont be returning for a 4th in Empire magazine.

Naomi Harris isnt either.

I'll try to find that source its on here somewhere.

and he said it himself in people, he said he's ready to move on 'cause he doesn't just want to be known as the pirate guy

LovelyOne
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
and he said it himself in people, he said he's ready to move on 'cause he doesn't just want to be known as the pirate guy

THANK YOU!! lol

in other words he's been booted!!

So this source posted in this thread is true by my books..it fits in with all of my sources and what they have said to me.

Will very much DIES and IMO its with Tia.

sailorleo
totally feeling the love guys

reine_mk
did this norrington stuff just come out of the blue 'cause i've never heard anything about that

I DON'T KNOW ,PROBABLY A RUMOUR LIKE ALL THESE STUFF.....IT IS NOT CONFIRMED YET.

mmoviejunkie
haha, he's been booted...

yay probably, but i don't care

so the norrington stuff did come out of the blue? thats really annoying when people make up stuff, if you wanna do that go to KTTC not here

mmoviejunkie
I DON'T KNOW ,PROBABLY A RUMOUR LIKE ALL THESE STUFF.....IT IS NOT CONFIRMED YET.

well who the **** said it?!?!? you got a reliable source, 'cause all of ours is!

LovelyOne
exactly the norrinton thing is bogus

sailorleo
i didn't post that and i think it's more profitable for me to be delusional and think of my own ending to a total bogus rumor, because unlike ya'll im not worthy of being happy

mmoviejunkie
kay

reine_mk
IT IS FROM KTTC I LL GIVE YOU A LINK IF YOU WANT.

LovelyOne
removed this lol

mmoviejunkie
i didn't post that and i think it's more profitable for me to be delusional and think of my own ending to a total bogus rumor, because unlike ya'll im not worthy of being happy

i know you didn't post it, and you are worthy of being happy you're SALIORLEO A KMC GIRL!

sailorleo
but not a J/L shipper which is what's important, if im any shipper i'm a n/l shipper, basicly i'm the green party, we know we're n0ot gonna win but we like what we stand for.

mmoviejunkie
grr, you messed up my post lovelyone, lol-it was based off what you said

LovelyOne
exactly they refuse to believe even Orlando's Bloom's words..he's NOT coming back for a 4th...tell them that at KttC that should silence all this norrington stabbing the heart nonsense..and Will being in movie 4 BS

Orlando has told two major magazines this.

they are killing the boring character of Will Turner off and yes that is how many view him..him being cut wont hurt the franchise at all IMO.

MorganMason
"Sorry I thought you were trying to pick on us and rub something or other in our faces...

I guess this happens when you cant hear the tone of voice etc thatthe person is speaking in.

either was that^"

laughing out loud It's okay. I understand. Moving on?

MorganMason
"Sorry I thought you were trying to pick on us and rub something or other in our faces...

either was that^"

JD_4_Life
okay...so what are we talking about? Sorry, but it took me a few minutes to calm down from the news.

LovelyOne

yaah I am sorry..sometimes when I see a post i dont read it properly and I attack. I'm sorry lol

bad habit of mine on message boards embarrasment

sailorleo
i'm so saddend by norrie's demise guys, it feels like some one stole away my sunshine..well more apropriatly my kitty...

LovelyOne
the ending to me seems pretty obvious. Will is going to stab the heart and Tia is going to free him from the dutchman and become immortal with him

Naomi originally thought that she was coming back for 4th because she thought her "dramatic departure" was a cliff hanger at the end of movie 3..when its not..Its just closure for Will's character it seems

Suddenly Naomi says she's not coming back well as Orlando Bloom saying he's not going to return?

Its obvious.

sailorleo
yeah i know, i know.....

LovelyOne
I agree I like norringtons character sad

LovelyOne
Jack Sparrow - Odysseus

William Turner - Achillies/Telemacus?

Elizbaeth Swann - Penelope

Tia voodoo lady/a divinity - Circe the Witch and Calypso the sea goddess combined

honestly this is like the Odyssey vs Pirates the characters are so similar

big grin

sailorleo
sniff...i just can't believe he's gonna go down with out anyone who'll recipricate his feelings.....

LovelyOne
how is norrington really suppsed to die? now this IS a rumor but i heard it was saving Elizabeth's life from Davy J?

sailorleo
i don't know it just keeps becoming clearer and clearer that he IS gonna die...

shannstar79
I like Norrie,although,I wanted him to stay a pirate, and not side with EITC

sad

diddly-dum

From ANI

Copyright ANI

They better not cut Will's part!

LovelyOne
I am going to just say once and for all. I believe this news to be real..not just because I want it to be real.. here are the logical reasons why I think its real.

1. I know who stabs the heart and I know its going to happen. Will does turn into the next captain.

2. Orlando Bloom HIMSELF has said he's not coming back for a 4th in two major magazines. Empire and People...possibly more interviews anyone?

3. Even in the near final script I managed to learn about from a source Will and Elizabeth do not end up together. Will does die and never returns..I actually believe that the ending was Jack/Liz too when it comes to the thing about the child..there was no indication of Elizabeth sleeping with Will in the script at all...however that child scene was removed long before DMC came out..apparently from Kate's source. Also from my source said it was removed too...probably because the 4th was an option and they will be continuing that theme into 4 with Jack/Liz

4. According to Kate's source there were 2 possible altered endings.. Tia saves Will and they go up to heaven together as immortals. Or bootstrap steps in and stabs the heart. Well I know and when i say know I'm not guessing I really know that it is Will who stabs the heart in the end...So the bootstrap and Norrington crap is not right. It has to be Tia's departure

5. Naomi originally thought she was coming back for 4th because of her dramatic departure at the end of 3. She thought it was a cliff hanger as did many who read that script..but its not. Will is not coming back for a 4th..and now Naomi says she's not either.

6. The spoiler on podcast even suggests Tia will "go up to heaven" with Will...in other words he can be an immortal with her

7. Its common sense that they keep Keira and Johnny together..Jack/Liz is basically what made this movie go up to 1 billion at the box office. Jack is the money of the movie...and the money of the movie was falling for the leading lady and vise versa. A movie only ever reaches 1 billion because there is something really working REALLY well on screen and of course its the Jack/Liz stuff...people go back to see it over and over again.

who here actually believes people went there over and over because they liked watching Jack being a spanner in the works for a Will/Liz ending?

most people did not go there to watch orlando Blooms little tale either..he is the one character who got the most bashing from critical reviews and audience reviews alike..his character has dried up..he cant develop anymore..

shannstar79
sorry mate looks like they are going to

diddly-dum
That really proves nothing,.. about the interviews i mean.
I'm a huge Nascar fan and if anyone else is you would know that Mark Martin SAID he was done racing in the cup series(wouldn't return in '07). But now he says there's a possibility that he'll come back in '08.
What Do I mean by this??? I mean that what he's says NOWcan change in the future

LovelyOne
thats racing not a movie lol

I think they have ended orlies contract..as if he would willingly give up one of the biggest franchises on earth

diddly-dum
-_- I meant it as a ..um.. revelation(?) to it!

Mistypirate
Well according to the KTTC forum everything that has been said here is utter garbage. There's a really interesting post in the New Pictures and, News. Oh Lovelyone you seem to be really famous in there. They are saying that you are inventing stories big grin . I don't know if its allowed to posted in here anyways here is the link. I don't like to be an instigator roll eyes (sarcastic) But they are not playing nice with us.

http://forums.keeptothecode.com/viewtopic.php?t=7520&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=210

LovelyOne
LMAO!! tell em to suck on it as if i would invent stories..who's saying I'm making things up? people who have "sources"?

I cant see the forum can you post some of the stuff being said?

Also please tell them that Orlando Bloom told two magazines (empire and People) that he's not coming back for movie 4..I guess HE is making up stories too lmao

Mistypirate
LMAO!! tell em to suck on it as if i would invent stories..who's saying I'm making things up? people who have "sources"?

I cant see the forum can you post some of the stuff being said? [/QUOTE

sure wil here it is by Savy Jack a s s

Not sure what or who Toby's source is but i was given confirmation by a very reliable source only a few days ago that was not the case with the wenches. I had given appylady the proof of this and if she sees this i am hoping she will confirm what i had shown her as being proof regarding the reliability of my source, i shouldn't have to really go this far as to proove myself around here as not being an idiot that is wasting time posting pointless information , however if that is what it takes and that i need to have another person confirm what i have said then so be it.
Now as far as the other rubbish that was circulating around, i had never even been to KMC until it was posted over here and i just spent a good hour reading what they have to say over there and it would be a safe bet to take a lot what has been said over there as utter garbage, it didn't take long to realise that the person that has started those stories is savvy ol what's her face, Bratbiotch i think is what her name was, the posting is the same, she talks about the 12 steps that she did over here and has started a new thread now for bagging KTTC, i think what has happened there is someone has heard a spoiler and has run with it, extended all matters of the truth and now has a bunch of sheep following her.

diddly-dum
I think we need to STOP thinking on this stuff so hard!!

LovelyOne
I'm not thinking. I've actually been told who stabs the heart..oh well they will be th ones eating crow I assure you.

Its because I'm not giving away how I found out who stabs the heart..so I cant really defend myself. In no way am I going to mention how i found out. I'm not getting that person into trouble.

also can you tell them when I was on there I had none of this info..I'm only just getting it recently.

They hated me whilst I was on there thinking i was making crap up and they still think I'm "making crap up"..well its their problem now. They will be eating crow.

Jack of Blades
Well What Did you expect?That they woud be realy nice and want to be friends?Well some of them but mostly this is a gang war or shoud i say FOrum War.Beleve it or not if you got banned dont think that they will love you for it.Thats a diferent teritory so you mess up you clean up

mmoviejunkie
haha, we're sheep following lovelyone..., they're dumb

LovelyOne
Actually post all of that please^^

Mistypirate
haha, we're sheep following lovelyone..., they're dumb

LOL WTH for some reason I can't logged in. I was ready to tell them off.
Oh I'm so mean. evil face

Jack of Blades
She kinda is a SPirtual Leader here for those who are here most of the time and those who are here much.Sorry im kinda of a Lone Wolf
http://animals.timduru.org/dirlist/wolf/Gray%20Wolf%20Snow.jpg
So i dont have a leader

LovelyOne
LOL i knew if they realised i was bratbiotch they wouldnt believe me..but I know its true..I cant wait for them to eat crow..i really cant..it doesnt take a dumbass to realise whats going to happen to Will. Thats one of the main reasons I was confirmed on what I read with that script..I can assure you

I can bet you "Toby" doesnt have.....never mind i cant say lol

mmoviejunkie
Actually post all of that please^^

?

LovelyOne
the other thing I said above yall posts

Mistypirate
well they appear to be dumb asses. Or they just won't accept it.
Im going to tell them something really sweet. I hope my new pass works.

diddly-dum
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
She kinda is a SPirtual Leader here for those who are here most of the time and those who are here much.Sorry im kinda of a Lone Wolf
http://animals.timduru.org/dirlist/wolf/Gray%20Wolf%20Snow.jpg
So i dont have a leader
well your not the only lone wolf

Jack of Blades
Hehe so you dont want an Aliance.Hehe i knew this woud happen
http://www.thedemonbarbers.com/Portals/0/Extras/BohemianrapperswordySmall.jpg

diddly-dum
hey hey,.. I just said i'm alonner(in more ways than one) I never said anything about an aliance.

LovelyOne
well they appear to be dumb asses. Or they just won't accept it.
Im going to tell them something really sweet. I hope my new pass works.

Can you please tell them that BratBiotch does have a reliable source..a VERY reliable source when it comes to who stabs the heart.

Say to them they dont have to believe me thats fine. But I'm not making things up. I dont spread lies everything I have said might happen is backed up by logical reason, interviews, near final scripts and various sources..and one very SPECIAL and reliable source who is the one who conformed me on who stabs the heart.

Just like many of the people on KttC who have sources they cant give up the name of the source because it is very unfair to that person.

mmoviejunkie
one girl posted at KTTC the article that i read in people so some people i think now believe that he's dying but they're like 'it wont be pirates w.o. will!' puh-lease, he's not even a ****ing pirate!

diddly-dum
HEY watch it!!! There ARE some Will lovers one here!!

Jack of Blades
Can you please tell them that BratBiotch does have a reliable source..a VERY reliable source when it comes to who stabs the heart.

Say to them they dont have to believe me thats fine. But I'm not making things up. I dont spread lies everything I have said might happen is backed up by logical reason, interviews, near final scripts and various sources..and one very SPECIAL and reliable source who is the one who conformed me on who stabs the heart.

Just like many of the people on KttC who have sources they cant give up the name of the source because it is very unfair to that person.
Yes i agree to the thing tha you back up what you say

LovelyOne
Also the thing about the child IS bogus..but it WAS actually in the script but it was removed before DMC came out apparently (from certain sources)..so the script I read must be real.

diddly-dum
well think what you guys want I'm outta this thread!

Jack of Blades
*Thinks What He Wants*Hmmm i realy hate mondays

LovelyOne
I notice how NONE of them on there have managed to prove me wrong yet...have they?

All they seem to be able to say is I'm making things up laughing out loud which is exactly what they used to do on there when I would suggest logical argument.

mmoviejunkie
*Thinks What He Wants*Hmmm i realy hate mondays

least we didn't have school

Mistypirate
OK I'm in, Let the war begin.

sailorleo
this is funny this is like watching olitical parties going at ti...J/L = KMC= Democrats.... W/L = KTTC = Republicans

LovelyOne
Misty can you say Brat needs to defend herself after being bashed:

Jack of Blades
YOur Lucky i had schooll and man this day sucked,The F**** Teacher called my parents too school

Mistypirate

I do hate mondays I have been up since 5 am.

Mistypirate
Misty can you say Brat needs to defend herself after being bashed:

Ofcourse big grin

Jack of Blades
Atleast tomorow is tuesday.

LovelyOne
ta..just copy and paste if you wish lol

mmoviejunkie
YOur Lucky i had schooll and man this day sucked,The F**** Teacher called my parents too school

well, then i'm guessing you dont live in the U.S.

I do hate mondays I have been up since 5 am.

sorry that sucks, i dont wake up til 7:00 well thats when im suppose to wake up but most times i just wake up at 7:2O (well on a normal school day, today i woke up at 10:30)

LovelyOne
actually all you have to say to them is Orlando has said he's not coming back for a 4th in two major magazines to completely blow that "will doesn't die or gets removed from PotC" crap

LovelyOne
I was starting to like KttC again...now I hate them again..(not the J/E shippers though)

Mistypirate
I was starting to like KttC again...now I hate them again..(not the J/E shippers though)

Ok my dear Brat done.. do you want to read my post?

LovelyOne
they are just vicious towards anyone who suggests they know something that they dont.

PIRATES=SEX
I know i completely agree lovelyone

sailorleo
well at least you aren't the ugly red headded step child.. sad

Jack of Blades
As i sayed before its a diferent turf.YOu Live by there rules when you are there or you leave.That is the Way of Life

LovelyOne
all this stuff I learned from that script has scared the crap out of them because they had NO CLUE about it.

Its not the final one no way but the stuff in there is reliable..as sources have confirmed the last scene has been "removed" where Elizabeth has the child

LovelyOne
Misty have they actually manged to prove the thing about will stabbing the heart wrong by a source?

mmoviejunkie
hey who's 1ofbratsheep on KTTC???? lol i saw what you posted...(mistypirate?)

coolmovies
They are not gonna make 5 or 6

Josefina
OMGGGG this are... astonishing, awesome news! big grinbig grinbig grin PIRATE PARTY TIME NOW, YAY!!! Hahahaha I am so happy I could cry smile, buh-bye Will, and say hello to REALITY (of Jack/Liz) yes...

Respecting KTTC, what I read made me mad. And whoever of this forum is 1ofbratsheep; excellent and direct reply there, because those unbearable posters are just jealous that HERE we had the truth, that HERE we have an atmosphere that allows all kinds of radical discussion and theories, that HERE there's mutual support and therapies and also celebration when it corresponds :P (like in this case!!!)

So big hugs to everyone, I simply ADORE this forum and you all big grin!

sailorleo
there wont be celebrating by me but no one gives a crap what i think anyway

LovelyOne
have they actually proven me wrong yet successfully? because I have 2 MAJOR sources of info that suggest they are the ones who are in the dark

It really did scare the crap out of them didnt it? All this info coming out.

I ****ing hate them so much. Trying to make me out to be a crackpot..they did this before i even knew about al this stuff lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>