rumor from walt disney world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shannstar79
hey guys
My mom has been at Walt Disney World foe a few days now, she heard a rumor while at the POTC ride from one of the cast memebers that they are considering doing more modifications to the ride to add scenes with elizabeth: good news for ussmile
Jack and Liz on the ride smile

LovelyOne
AHAHAHAHAH

OMG LMAO!! I was thinking that AGES ago

..are they gonna add a lizze to the ride?? I bet they do after AWE

LovelyOne
OMG I'm so excited lmao..

I knew our ship would win out in the end!

shannstar79
Iknow !!! she just called to tell me: shes excited too Ive got my whole family on the J/E Shipsmile
Remember though its not confirmed just a rumor my mom heard from a cast member but still a great rumor it is smile

LovelyOne
yeah its a great rumor!!

Chiki Mina
yay!! im telling you its so important to keep the faith!!!! kttc can keep their code but at least we keep our faith!

shannstar79
now theres the truth of it!!!!!

LovelyOne
LOL^^^

Mistypirate
I live in Orlando fl, and I heard a rumour about them making adjustments to the ride. But I didn't pay to much attention. Oh man thats going to be wonderful.

shannstar79
thought you would like that hehehe laughing

shannstar79
well lets all hope!!! that that cast member knew that they were talking about big grin

Chiki Mina
we rule..nuff said wink

shannstar79
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
we rule..nuff said wink

YOU KNOW IT SISTER!!! big grin

coolmovies
Next they will be making POTC candy laughing

shannstar79
I am sure they already do hehehehe They make everything else POTC

PirateDiva
It was inevitable....Jack Liz love is just to much to Resist!!!

PirateDiva
They are also planning on making TOM SAWYER islands into Pirate islands...lol!! YAy!

LovelyOne
Originally posted by PirateDiva
They are also planning on making TOM SAWYER islands into Pirate islands...lol!! YAy!

what the heck is that?

PirateDiva
That Island in the middle of Disneyland that no one really visits....well at least in the CALi Disney....i totally dont remember if Florida Disney has it!! But the article i read said the disneys in Cali, Florida, and Tokyo!

shannstar79
actually at WDW Tom Sawyers Island is very popular, you know they could get rid of the Swiss Family Robinson Tree house and build the pearl there r something that would be cool

PirateDiva
ya i know...but i think they would be at better use as a Pirate Island!!!

mss_mira
that would be sooo cool!

shannstar79
truesmile
Lets just make WDW all about pirates I m good with that
U big grin

Chiki Mina
ur siggy is beautiful shann lol its really nice

PIRATES=SEX
That would be nice i live like 20-30 mins from orlando

Chiki Mina
i live 2 hours from orlando lol i live in puerto rico

coolmovies
I live with orlando stick out tongue

LovelyOne
Is Will going to be added in?

coolmovies
we will have to see whan the movie comes out

shannstar79
the girl at the Magic Kingdom didnt mention Will, but that dosent mean anything you know

T.Maria
so unfair sad
livng in england we get NOTHING...unless i go to france where euro disney is...but i think not, ive only ever been france once and it was enough for mesmile

Seriously though, very cool news!!! big grin

*walks away...bitter with jealousy...*

smile

taurusbaby0509
I wanna go to Disney!!!
I've never been to either! It's so depressing...

shannstar79
I am sorry you guys sad
I wish you could go too

LovelyOne
yeah England smells of smeg when it comes to theme parks laughing out loud

although things are geting better in Alton Towers and Thorpe Park

Ever been on "Stealth" T.Maria?

T.Maria
believe me, if i could get out of england and go to america i would do it !! smile

but alas...i will forever be stuck in my dingey little country...in my dingey little town...with our pathetic weather and increasing crime rate lmao.

ahhh...i anna see the ride! and the jack sparrow impersonater outside!! big grin...is he any good??

shannstar79
I havent seen the ride yet or the lok alike
My mom was there this past week and said that the jack Sparrow look alike was so good she thought it was JOhnny !!!
I may be going this weekend I will take video and pics and post it on here

taurusbaby0509
before the first movie came out Johnny Depp dressed in his Jack garb supposedly hung out outside the ride... wouldn't that have been fun?

shannstar79
That would have been awsome! I would have been able to tell if it was him
wouldnt you smile

T.Maria
poor man must have ben mauled lmao big grin

I think anyone could tell it was him...hes JACK...aint no one can do jack like johnny...they're one in the same now big grin

shannstar79
so true smile

willofthewisp
Wow, I haven't been on the ride since like 1994. Adding Liz would be so cool, especially since Jack and Davy are already on there. What do you think they would have her doing? Swordfighting Davy's crew?

Mechanical Liz robotically kisses mechanical Jack and ties him to a mast, steps backward, and repeats process.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Wow, I haven't been on the ride since like 1994. Adding Liz would be so cool, especially since Jack and Davy are already on there. What do you think they would have her doing? Swordfighting Davy's crew?

Mechanical Liz robotically kisses mechanical Jack and ties him to a mast, steps backward, and repeats process.

LOL It will probably be there after AWE is released i bet..why are they adding her if she is not gonna end up with Jack in the long run?

shannstar79
Originally posted by willofthewisp

I love that idea lets send it in to disney Imagineers LOL

shannstar79
Thast what I thought WHy worls they add her if shes not ending up with Jack: I ahve ben trying to call my friend who works for Disney to see if she knows anything she hasent called back yet so still waiting
I will let u guys know what she says

shannstar79

Chiki Mina
we should all the kmc ppl form this forum and go to disney!! big grin

shannstar79
WHOO that would be so much fun!!
pile

LETS GO smile

D_Shiznitdog
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I live in Orlando fl, and I heard a rumour about them making adjustments to the ride. But I didn't pay to much attention. Oh man thats going to be wonderful.

Mistypirate, do you get tired of Disney World? Because I would love to live in Florida and have season passes to Disney World, but i wonder if Disney World would lose its fun after you've been there too many times.

LovelyOne
NEVER!!!!! laughing out loud

-------------

on another note, If they are adding Liz and not Will...then I think its another J/E hint

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by shannstar79
WHOO that would be so much fun!!
pile

LETS GO smile

LMAO i wish it could be my treat sad but my daddy aint donald trump loool

I really wish i do...u guys are the best with the best theories and u all are doing so well in maintining positive and keeping the faith happy

shannstar79
know whats sad: I live in alabama and I have season passes smile I go about 5 or 6 times a year I never get tired of it smile

PirateDiva
Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
Mistypirate, do you get tired of Disney World? Because I would love to live in Florida and have season passes to Disney World, but i wonder if Disney World would lose its fun after you've been there too many times.

MY GooDNess NOOOOOO!!! At Least i dont..... i love it everytime i goooo!!!!...of course i'm talking about the DISNEYLAND in CAlifornia!!! Only good times to share there!!!

Chiki Mina
i would never get tired of going to disney. I would go every day if i have to!! I know im childish that way, but its just magical big grin

PirateDiva
OMG....I Agree....going to Disney is like becoming a kid again to me!!! I think it's like that for a lot of adults!!

shannstar79
It truly is the happiest place on earth!!
see when your at Disney, all your troubles seem to dissapear. and night time in the park bringa whole new meaning to the word magical. Its like a dream! Then the fireworks start and you see TinkerBell Fly and I cry everytime. you feel like a kid agin with no worries at allsmile
Its truly a magical place!!

D_Shiznitdog
Thanks. See, that's all how I feel! Now, i want to move to Florida so bad!

shannstar79
Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
Thanks. See, that's all how I feel! Now, i want to move to Florida so bad!

hehehe
peas in a pod big grin

Chiki Mina
if i had the money i would buy another house in orlando and go there every year!! with friends and family, we can all be kids again!! im 17, already at the university, and working, and i act like an infant when im there lol

D_Shiznitdog
Originally posted by shannstar79
I havent seen the ride yet or the lok alike
My mom was there this past week and said that the jack Sparrow look alike was so good she thought it was JOhnny !!!
I may be going this weekend I will take video and pics and post it on here

Here's my video of him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq87TlaX_EU

Part II: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbRDQ3Yqr5M

He's really good.

shannstar79
WOW thank you for posting that!!
it was great!!
I am possibly going to disney next weekend: anyone live close and want to meetsmile

Chiki Mina
i live 2 hours away lmao loool i wish i could go but um i have to buy a plane ticket first lol. either way i cant sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.