Captain Jack Halloween Costume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ivebeendepped43
So, there have been A LOT of Jack costumes being sighted and i wanna know if any of you are planningon being Jack. i'd really like 2, but my mom is like "Jack is a GUY!" and im a gurl, so yeah. and i dont have a costume. yeah. so what do u wanna b?

evilm0nki3
I don't celebrate Halloween. But if I did...

hmmmm...

I would dress up as pirate elizabeth i guesssmile

ivebeendepped43
y dont u celebrate halloween?

mmoviejunkie
my brother has it, but he's not sure if he wants to be it so if he doesn't then i will...geez if i'm him this will be the first year since the 7th grade i dressed up...

ivebeendepped43
i dress up EVERY year. but im not sure who i'll b this year.

mmoviejunkie
hey your quote on your sig, i was going to put that for mine today, did you see it on a clip on youtube?

sccch
I'm going to be a dragon queen. Since I'm a girl I can't be Jack and I DON'T want to be Elizabeth.

PirateDiva
I Love Halloween....but this year i will not be dressing up...I shall be in HAwaii!!! But if i did dress up....My b/f and i had talked about what we would be and our choices came down to.....Phantom of the opera and Cristine Daae...or Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann!!

mmoviejunkie
why can't you be a boy? (scch)

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by PirateDiva
I Love Halloween....but this year i will not be dressing up...I shall be in HAwaii!!! But if i did dress up....My b/f and i had talked about what we would be and our choices came down to.....Phantom of the opera and Cristine Daae...or Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann!!

you and your bf dress up together? thats so cute!

have fun in hawaii!

PirateDiva
Ya we do...lol....corny ii know!! But thanks for the good wishes in Hawaii!!!

sccch
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
why can't you be a boy? (scch)

Wouldn't look right...

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by sccch
Wouldn't look right...

oh i see

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
hey your quote on your sig, i was going to put that for mine today, did you see it on a clip on youtube? no, someone sent it 2 me over email. can u send me that vid? my s/n is twowordsJohnnyDepp

katelovespirate
i think i'll rock out the pirate/tortuga wench instead. when else can you wear boots and a corset and not be seen as really creepy? lol.

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
no, someone sent it 2 me over email. can u send me that vid? my s/n is twowordsJohnnyDepp

well i dont know if they have it on youtube, i was just asking, i'll check though

ivebeendepped43
oh, ok

sccch
*yawns*I'm bored....

mmoviejunkie
nope, sorry i'vebeendepped, i didn't see it

ivebeendepped43
ugh! me too! um....................to the huzzah forum!

mmoviejunkie
I just brought the costume today...lol
my friends said i HAD to be him when i asked for their opinion

ivebeendepped43
haha! nice! im just gonna b a pirate

Mistypirate
I bought a costume similar to Liz's on dmc. and bought Jack's sword. big grin oh I forgot I also got Jack's hat.

ivebeendepped43
sswweeettt!!

Ericadawn
And are you going to have pictures?

ivebeendepped43
im not

Bwa Ha Ha
Don't ya' mean the Dead Huzzah Thread?

This thread died....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.