Darkseid Vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
smile

hitemup
i give this to sbp.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by hitemup
i give this to sbp.
Why am I not surprised roll eyes (sarcastic)

Superboy Prime
What can I say...

I gave the boy a good time last night

Ahem...Darkseid whips me good. smile

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Why am I not surprised roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because he doesn't even bother to look at the other combatant before deciding that Supes takes it? confused

darthgoober
Superman is protected from being erased by the source, SBP isn't. DS for the win.

hitemup
dont get me wrong, darkseid is one bad dude, but sbp is too much. he beat all the flashes, killed 32 glc and beat the team titans and all the other teen teams. not to mention he killed superman 2 and alomost had superman.

SpunkySmurph
dont get me wrong, darkseid is one bad dude, but sbp is too much. he beat all the flashes, killed 32 glc and beat the team titans and all the other teen teams. not to mention he killed superman 2 and alomost had superman.

Yeah, but if this is true DS and not an avatar, he takes it.

darthgoober
He would still be erased by the Omega Effect.

UniOmni
Durability doesn't take away from the OE.

Tron
he beat all the flashes

If I remember correctly, Bart pretty much embarassed SBP before he flew off into space.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Tron
If I remember correctly, Bart pretty much embarassed SBP before he flew off into space.

Bart with all the speedforce in him that is, that and SBP was severely weakened when he came back from the other dimension.

DS non avatar as of right now takes this 10/10

kevdude
Is this SBP with the Armor or not? Average SBP would have never beat all of those teams and 32 gls in Infinite Crisis without the Armor. SBP loses to DS.

Jesse7
Originally posted by kevdude
Is this SBP with the Armor or not? Average SBP would have never beat all of those teams and 32 gls in Infinite Crisis without the Armor. SBP loses to DS.

SBP with armor was much MUCH weaker then SBP without armor.

SBP was severely weakened and his reserves were drained for being in another dimension without yellow sunlight for years.

The suit only served to help feed him energy since he was severely drained, he never reached anywhere near the level he was at before he was dimension dumped.

kevdude
SBP was weakened when he was moving planets around? Alex built the perfect dimension for all of them to live in.. Doesn't look like he was depowered with the armor at all..

bigbran
smile Been done before.
Darkseid wins.

grey fox
SBP.

Darkseid had trouble with CYBORG SUPERMAN.

SBP rapes him

Ext@nt
That was an avatar, this is the real thing.

Omega effect wipes SPB out completely and creates the biggest party of comic book fans ever recorded.

newyorkcares
Originally posted by grey fox
SBP.

Darkseid had trouble with CYBORG SUPERMAN.

SBP rapes him
But honestly dude, that was some wakk@$$ writing. Darkseid beaten to the ground like a little girlscout with a skinned knee? What the pig is that ? Lemme tell you what ACTUALLY woulda happened.
panel 1, doomsday is running around like a mindless ass clown.
panel 2 he charges darkseid, panel 3, darkseid eyes light up .panel 4 doomsday makes a stupid face and wonders why he is in the heart of the sun.panel 5, darkseid says something cool like"Mindless Fool.None can stand against ....DARKSEID."

JuanJohnboy
Current Darkseid has no chance against Superboy Prime, SBP is waaaaay more powerful. COnsider the following:
Doomsday beat Darkseid "easily" in Hunter/Prey series
DOomsday got owned by both Superman E1 and Superman E2
SBP was playing vs both Supermen in space, even their combined powers had no chance against normal Superboy Prime(at the end he lost but remember he was weakened by that Red Sun).

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by JuanJohnboy
Current Darkseid has no chance against Superboy Prime, SBP is waaaaay more powerful. COnsider the following:
Doomsday beat Darkseid "easily" in Hunter/Prey series
DOomsday got owned by both Superman E1 and Superman E2
SBP was playing vs both Supermen in space, even their combined powers had no chance against normal Superboy Prime(at the end he lost but remember he was weakened by that Red Sun).
erm Why is it that most guys think that Darkseid's only ability is super strenght?

Roldz
SBP either gets teleported under a redsun, stop existing..

Juntai
erm Why is it that most guys think that Darkseid's only ability is super strenght? Why didn't he realise that Supes 1 and 2 also were nornal after flying through the red sun.

Roldz
Didnt E1 Supes got depowered for 1 year, hince 52 weeks mini. E2 Supes died... both where depowered more than SBP going through the Krytonite meteor and the red sun, SBP only redsun..

OneDumbG0
Once again, since when does Darkseid get so much respect from this thread? His OE beams got deflected by Wonderwoman. He got punked by Superman. SPB moved planets, destroyed several DC teams on his own, escaped from the trap that Flash and the rest of the Speedforce heroes kept him in, punked Black Adam, went toe to toe with TWO Supermen, ripped through the GL Corps hardcore and killed a Superman.

Darkseid has nothing on him. Keep in mind that those two Supermen beat Doomsday with ease. You're telling me that you guys can't add 1 and 1 together and realize that SPB was the baddest mofo since Anti-Monitor?

Soujaboy
Has someone posted the scans of the fight with the three Superman's?

newjak86
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Once again, since when does Darkseid get so much respect from this thread? His OE beams got deflected by Wonderwoman. He got punked by Superman. SPB moved planets, destroyed several DC teams on his own, escaped from the trap that Flash and the rest of the Speedforce heroes kept him in, punked Black Adam, went toe to toe with TWO Supermen, ripped through the GL Corps hardcore and killed a Superman.

Darkseid has nothing on him. Keep in mind that those two Supermen beat Doomsday with ease. You're telling me that you guys can't add 1 and 1 together and realize that SPB was the baddest mofo since Anti-Monitor? Its more for the stuff he did Pre-C

At that time the only chance you had against the OE was if were unable to be erased or DS showed mercy and simply teleported you away.

He made a joke out of Pre-C Supes at times who some people say can beat SBP all by himself.

Thats why and since DS had done almost a complete 360 since and alot of that has been retconned into Avatars people assume that Pre-C DS is who he will be facing and that guy beats SBP into within an inch of his life if he wants him to live tha long.

OneDumbG0
People then need to mention Pre-Crisis Darkseid, because Post-Crisis Darkseid sucks my left nut.

newjak86
People then need to mention Pre-Crisis Darkseid, because Post-Crisis Darkseid sucks my left nut. Well in reality there never should have been a Pre-C and Post-C DS because the 4th Dimension wasn't effected by the Crisis so DS should be the same. They attempted to rectify this kind of by saying they were avatars of DS or impersonates.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Soujaboy

JuanJohnboy
erm Why is it that most guys think that Darkseid's only ability is super strenght?

Err, Darkseid also used the Omega Effect Beams on him... and Doomsday survived it.

darthgoober
Err, Darkseid also used the Omega Effect Beams on him... and Doomsday survived it.
Actually, DD died, and then came back to life immune.

OneDumbG0
So the Darkseid that we've been seeing Post-Crisis are for all intents and purposes, Doombots? You're kidding me right? That's the worst retcon job I've heard since Aunt May coming back from the dead.

So where's the real Darkseid at? Where has he showed up recently?

newjak86
So the Darkseid that we've been seeing Post-Crisis are for all intents and purposes, Doombots? You're kidding me right? That's the worst retcon job I've heard since Aunt May coming back from the dead.

So where's the real Darkseid at? Where has he showed up recently? For the most part

Last time I heard he had finall gotten the Anti-Life Equation and turned all the New Gods into drooling idiots.

After that I don't know

JuanJohnboy
Originally posted by darthgoober
Actually, DD died, and then came back to life immune.

Hmm really? I wasn't aware of that, i thought the least amount of time was months for him to resurrect:

From wiki:
The amount of damage dealt to him determines the length of time it would take to fully recover. If Doomsday was barely killed with minimal damage, his recovery could be as little as a few months. If Doomsday was extensively damaged (like when Imperiex reduced him to a skeleton) it could take even thousands of years without assistance.

Roldz
Ive got some of the fights.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=d958re2.jpg&.src=ph
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=be7fscd.jpg&.src=ph
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=9d81scd.jpg&.src=ph
Im pretty sure the whole fight posted on this forum, Ive seen it.. You've got to look for it dough..

Juntai
Originally posted by Roldz
Didnt E1 Supes got depowered for 1 year, hince 52 weeks mini. E2 Supes died... both where depowered more than SBP going through the Krytonite meteor and the red sun, SBP only redsun.. Earth 2 Superman was also uneffected from the Krptonite, because it wasn't of his universe, something clarified in an earlier issue when Batman tried to use Kryptonite on him.. Our Supes got it the worst. Going through the Red Sun and the Kryptonite.

Juntai
Originally posted by newjak86
For the most part

Last time I heard he had finall gotten the Anti-Life Equation and turned all the New Gods into drooling idiots.

After that I don't know Yes, but Seven Soldiers is still going. So we have yet to see the resolution of that.

Juntai
Hmm really? I wasn't aware of that, i thought the least amount of time was months for him to resurrect:

From wiki:
The amount of damage dealt to him determines the length of time it would take to fully recover. If Doomsday was barely killed with minimal damage, his recovery could be as little as a few months. If Doomsday was extensively damaged (like when Imperiex reduced him to a skeleton) it could take even thousands of years without assistance. He was right. Doomsday died, then came back immediately. That's how it reads to me, too.

"My Omega Beam burns hotter than the fiery pits of Apokalips itself. Let your LIFELESS body rest deep under this melted coating for eternity. Let the universe know that you DIED once for all at the feet of Darkseid."

"The legends are true, you are beyond death."

Don't trust wiki, there's nothing to support what it's saying there. Doomsday just comes back whenever they need him to, just like any other character.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Roldz
Ive got some of the fights.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=d958re2.jpg&.src=ph
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=be7fscd.jpg&.src=ph
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=9d81scd.jpg&.src=ph
Im pretty sure the whole fight posted on this forum, Ive seen it.. You've got to look for it dough..

Thankyou

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Juntai
He was right. Doomsday died, then came back immediately. That's how it reads to me, too.

"My Omega Beam burns hotter than the fiery pits of Apokalips itself. Let your LIFELESS body rest deep under this melted coating for eternity. Let the universe know that you DIED once for all at the feet of Darkseid."

"The legends are true, you are beyond death."

Don't trust wiki, there's nothing to support what it's saying there. Doomsday just comes back whenever they need him to, just like any other character.

Do you have the fight between all three Superman's?

Juntai
Do you have the fight between all three Superman's? Not in scans, but I have the issue, with both the Perez and Lee covers . smile

Why?

Roldz
Originally posted by Juntai
Earth 2 Superman was also uneffected from the Krptonite, because it wasn't of his universe, something clarified in an earlier issue when Batman tried to use Kryptonite on him.. Our Supes got it the worst. Going through the Red Sun and the Kryptonite.
I had thought that only if the Krytonite does not exist in a reality where a Superman belong's to would make him immune to it, that was the case of SBP.. I dont know about that Batman issue dough.. But im getting those info on this scan.. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rroldz/detail?.dir=79d8scd&.dnm=d958re2.jpg&.src=ph
I dont know if he was talking to S1 or S2 on that scans and Luthors manipulation on reality, it was quite diff. to figure out whose Krypton that belongs too..But when they landed on that GL planet both Supes where pretty much evenly exausted... Thats just my view on those..

So you've got doubles of the mini... Why? lol

OneDumbG0
Superman-2 was weakened by Krypton's red sun as much as Superman-1. Superman-2 then got the entire brunt of SPB's assault as his powers were fading since his armor was destroyed. I think by the time Superman-1 went toe-to-toe with Superboy Prime, they were both depowered to the point of almost regular human strength. They punched each other and didn't fly hundreds of yards. Superman-1 kicked SPB off him and he staggered a few feet. That was my take of the fight anyway. I can post scans later if somebody really wants to see.

This is the scan of Batman's failed attempt to use Earth-One's kryptonite on Superman-2. It is from Infinite Crisis #3:

great_dane
darksied would take it with ease.

DS 10/10

Roldz
Superman-2 was weakened by Krypton's red sun as much as Superman-1. Superman-2 then got the entire brunt of SPB's assault as his powers were fading since his armor was destroyed. I think by the time Superman-1 went toe-to-toe with Superboy Prime, they were both depowered to the point of almost regular human strength. They punched each other and didn't fly hundreds of yards. Superman-1 kicked SPB off him and he staggered a few feet. That was my take of the fight anyway. I can post scans later if somebody really wants to see.

This is the scan of Batman's failed attempt to use Earth-One's kryptonite on Superman-2. It is from Infinite Crisis #3:
So they can only be affected by k-nite belonging to there reality... I missed that part IC #3.. But are affected by red suns... Thanks....

batdude123
Darkseid.

guy222
DS

dynamix
i was reading through this thread and had a question...is "True" darkseid the same one that bordered on abstract? the one from final crisis i think.

JakeTheBank
Yes.

dynamix
oh, then isn't this some kind of a spite? DS from final crisis was pretty crazy, lol.

JakeTheBank
Yes, Final Crisis/"True" Darkseid would beat Prime in a pretty monumental mismatch.

Assuming Prime can't carry a tune and whistle him to death. ermm

carver9
Have a question that is kind of on and off topic. I wonder why the writer had Prime bfr Black Adam. Do you think that happened because the writer knew the potential Adam had at possibly beating Prime? They both have the same fts if you look at everything. Does anyone agree with this? And if Black Adam did defeat Prime, would anyone have been surprised by this?

quanchi112
Prime.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Have a question that is kind of on and off topic. I wonder why the writer had Prime bfr Black Adam. Do you think that happened because the writer knew the potential Adam had at possibly beating Prime? They both have the same fts if you look at everything. Does anyone agree with this? And if Black Adam did defeat Prime, would anyone have been surprised by this?

Well, Geoff Johns loves Black Adam almost as much as Prime for one thing.
stick out tongue

Adam was BFRed due to the proximity of the various Earth's colliding and whatnot due to the Tower Alex Luthor built. After said BFR, Adam didn't seem harmed all that much anyway. Surprised to be sure that Prime no sold his amped punches, but no worse for the wear.

But no, Black Adam wouldn't and couldn't beat Prime.

NemeBro
Prime took Black Adam's best punches without a scratch, it was honestly a humiliating showing for Black Adam (Considering somehow ****ing Connor can make Prime bleed).

Black Adam doesn't have the same feats as Prime, not nearly IMHO. Superboy Prime has always shown himself to be consistently far above Supermanish-tier characters.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Prime took Black Adam's best punches without a scratch, it was honestly a humiliating showing for Black Adam (Considering somehow ****ing Connor can make Prime bleed).

Black Adam doesn't have the same feats as Prime, not nearly IMHO. Superboy Prime has always shown himself to be consistently far above Supermanish-tier characters. You must have missed his latest teen titans adventure.

NemeBro
Even in that showing (His lowest one), it still required a team effort to bring him down.

... Though yeah, that was a horrible showing.

Odekahn
I can't believe that anyone would think DS stands a chance against Prime...

NemeBro
Final Crisis Darkseid would annihilate Prime.

Odekahn
Originally posted by NemeBro
Final Crisis Darkseid would annihilate Prime.

The Darkseid that got shot by Batman? Surely you jest!

Uriel005
Originally posted by darthgoober
Superman is protected from being erased by the source, SBP isn't. DS for the win. SBP is pretty important to the universe considering he will be timetrapper... So I personally don't think he can't be omega sanctioned. DS has problems with normal rageface supes let alone Prime

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9

No. Black Adam had nothing on prime and wasn't even a threat.

As for this thread. Darkseid wins, every time, except for the weaker Avatars.

abhilegend
Darkseid.
Originally posted by Uriel005
SBP is pretty important to the universe considering he will be timetrapper... So I personally don't think he can't be omega sanctioned. DS has problems with normal rageface supes let alone Prime
That was an anomaly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Odekahn
I can't believe that anyone would think DS stands a chance against Prime... I agree. Fc Seid was all smoke and mirrors.

Sundipped
Darkseid would have to use the OE to win. On top of that it would have to be a different effect than the one that was used on Doomsday.

h1a8
Without the OE, SBP stomps.
With the OE and SBP not blitzing then DS
With the OE and SBP blitzing then SBP

With that said, DS will want to use the OE 100% against SBP
But SBP might blitz him about 30% of the time.

So DS 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.