G@y vr. G@y

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Look I got some proof that 2 heroes are gays:
Batman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Batman_panel_-_Robin_what_have_I_done_to_you.jpg#file
And Ultimate Collosus when he went to the dance with Northstar,

So who wins with no prep and standart equipment for Gayman, I meant
Batman

Galan777
this could be very offensive to some people, there is no need to make a bashing thread....

this needs to be closed!

Milkie
END THIS

Milkie
MADNESS...

magneto1992
You guys know is true. and i am apoligazing OK, so if someone get offended, well I am sorry..........................................BUT THEY ARE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman#Homosexual_interpretations

Ext@nt
Originally posted by magneto1992
Look I got some proof that 2 heroes are gays:
Batman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Batman_panel_-_Robin_what_have_I_done_to_you.jpg#file
And Ultimate Collosus when he went to the dance with Northstar,

So who wins with no prep and standart equipment for Gayman, I meant
Batman

This is sad, offensive and pathetic.

We joke about Batman being gay but we never do it in a way as to bash homosexual people. This does. In canada today we are celebrating thanksgiving, marking the one day in history humans were able to get over their hate and anger towards one another.

Take it elsewhere.

SpunkySmurph
Well, I'm not bashing, but isn't Ultimate Colossus actually gay? I mean, I know Northstar is portrayed to be, by his writers, and I thought that UC was intended to be homosexual. I like Colossus, so this isn't an insult. Just a question.

But Batman isn't, even if some quack on Wiki says he is

magneto1992
I said I am sorry

Ext@nt
Yes Ultimate Colossus and Northstar are Homosexual people.

This is part of what is rude about your post:

"Look I got some proof that 2 heroes are gays:"

Thats the same as calling people of african descent "Blacks"

magneto1992
Then again Iam sorry dude.

Badabing
Magneto 1992, PM a mod to close this thread before you get reported. wink

Ext@nt
Originally posted by magneto1992
You guys know is true. and i am apoligazing OK, so if someone get offended, well I am sorry..........................................BUT THEY ARE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman#Homosexual_interpretations

Yeah really sincere.

There's lots of anit-homosexual, anti-african anti-whatever forums on the net. maybe you might wanna relocate.

And no I am not homosexual. But I don't need to be to be respectful.

Badabing
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Yeah really sincere.

There's lots of anit-homosexual, anti-african anti-whatever forums on the net. maybe you might wanna relocate.

And no I am not homosexual. But I don't need to be to be respectful.
Agreed. Some people may be oversensitive but we must respect them. cool

Ext@nt
It's not over sensitive. It's a slippry slope.

Nine-Tail Fox
Yes Ultimate Colossus and Northstar are Homosexual people.

This is part of what is rude about your post:

"Look I got some proof that 2 heroes are gays:"

Thats the same as calling people of african descent "Blacks" whats wrong with that gay peeps call each other gay black call blacks blacks(they also call em nigga but think it racist for white to say when that is hypocritical racism saying that its ok for everybody to say it but whites cuz thats racistr)

Ext@nt
Some do and Im sure some don't but it implies a very negative conitation in the context he put it in.

Or simply put, they use it in the good way, he ment it in the bad way.

Endless Mike
To quote the webmaster of Superdickery.com: "Batman's not gay! He's not!"

Ext@nt
My point is it would take nothing away form the great character he is if he WAS gay.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Nine-Tail Fox
whats wrong with that gay peeps call each other gay black call blacks blacks(they also call em nigga but think it racist for white to say when that is hypocritical racism saying that its ok for everybody to say it but whites cuz thats racistr)

No. It's rude. A Black guy doesn't say "Hey theres some Blacks over there." It's the same concept. It's put people in a group based off of one trait, and then referring to them, and about them in such a manner.

Badabing
Yeah really sincere.

And no I am not homosexual. But I don't need to be to be respectful. Originally posted by Badabing
Agreed. Some people may be oversensitive but we must respect them. cool Originally posted by Ext@nt
It's not over sensitive. It's a slippry slope.
I agreed with you and it's my opinion that some people are oversensative. So take your slippery slope and Oogedy-boogedy off.

inamilist
ummmm

1) calling someone who is homosexual gay is not and should not be offensive. Neither should be calling someone with black skin black. It is a statement of fact about an attribute of the person, one describing sexual orientation and the other describing skin colour (allbeit in coloquial terms)

2) Proof or speculation about the sexual orientation of a character is not homophobia. Its immature, its factually inaccurate, but please, homophobia is not something that benign.

3) I don't think mag1992 has said anything overtly offensive or insensitive to the homosexual community. Calling someone who is gay "gay" should not constitute biggotry, nor should him linking to a website that says batman might be gay.

4) here is the kicker. The thread is immature, stupid, pointless, and will probably lead to homophobic comments (not to mention that it would appear from the onset that the thread starter is thinly veiling intollorent sentiments) and should therefore be closed.

The ----phobias or ---isms are VERY powerful terms that must be used appropriatly. Even if mag 1992 IS homophobic, it is his right to hold those beliefs or else we become as bad and intollorant as him. That being said, this isnt the place for this type of talk, as it is centering more n the character sexuality and less on the achual fight.

oh, colossus 8/10

Ext@nt
Your in a public forum, and for no other reason you should respect their feelings.

This thread was made to bash these characters because they are gay. And that is offensive on many levels.

What If...
While I agree it is offensive, the last scan with 'the kiss of death' is pretty hilarious.

And magneto, it was obvious you meant offense...the title of the thread is "gay vs gay" lol.

You wouldn't match up BP and Vixen and say "black vs black"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.