Witchblade Vs. Mjolnir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Which is the greater weopon?
Why?

Milkie
Mjolnir...

Entity
Why?

Draco69
Don't know nothing about the Witchblade.....

UniOmni
Witchblade is a mostly street to midtier level magical artifact.

Mjnollir turns it into dust.

blackwarrior
You're wrong the witchblade is an awesome weapon of many variable powers. The more powerful the threat the more powerful the witchblade becomes. Observe when Wonder Woman donned the Witchblade she easily beat Superman, Flash ..hell the whole damn JLA. See attached scans.

blackwarrior
Details

blackwarrior
Details2 - The over-rated Flash swatted like a fly

complexbrother
^^^ hardcore ownage . I loved it .

Milkie
Dude that's is not canon at all

Please leave KMC

juggernaut66666
Mjolnir

Soljer
Which Witchblade is this? I've heard of several versions.

Milkie
I does not matter

It loses

Tassadar
Originally posted by Soljer
Which Witchblade is this? I've heard of several versions.

The weapon is always the same, its the wielder that changes. As is, Mjolnir is more useful, but neithers limits have ever really been tested. I'd guess that Mjolnir would be more powerful, but its only speculation.

Soljer
Originally posted by Tassadar
The weapon is always the same, its the wielder that changes. As is, Mjolnir is more useful, but neithers limits have ever really been tested. I'd guess that Mjolnir would be more powerful, but its only speculation.

Oh! That witchblade! (Heh. I wiki'd it.)

Yeah, that thing has NOTHING on the Mjolnir.

Draco69
Originally posted by blackwarrior
Details

Yay! Diana finally beat Superman....it took some green parasite to do it.....

smile

Yay, Diana, I think?

confused

blackwarrior
Amazing. WW defeats tyhe whole goddamn JLA with the Witchblade including Superman, Flash, MM etc. Are you going to tell me that Thor could emulate this feat using Mjolnir.

It's not the person weilding the Witchblade that alters its powers, on contra as I stated in my original post - "The Witchblade's Powers alter depending on the threat that the weilder is faced with."

Witchblade blows Mjolnir away with ease.

Mider999
when the witchblade was joined or was tried to be joined with the darkness it was suppose to cause armegeddon if they had joined, meaning end of the world HELLO, you think stuff like that happens with some loser cosmic god weapons no, even the odin force had to be brought to limits beyond what it use to be to defeat a form of armegeddon as in the ones who sit in shadow meaning that no ordinary power could just stop armegeddon, just like no ordinary power could start it, the hammer has its limits its been picked up by hulk and levitated by gaia meaning its nothing special to higher level beings, the witchblade is one of five very greatly powerful weapons, the other is the darkness, when i compare it to the darkness im trying to show that there both probably virtually unlimited power just like the darkness has but you have to know how to do this and that to unlock it.

BloodyAngel
Ignoring the fanboyisms I've seen on this thread, seems like Mjolnir wins.

cartman23
witchblade

grey fox
Mjolnir.

All witchblade does is fire energy blasts and make it's wielder scantily clad.

Thats it. Seriously.

Mjolnir on the other hand was forged IN A STAR.

Galan777
Mjolnir ftw
http://www.chud.com/graphics6/Mjolnir.jpg

thor

grey fox
Originally posted by Galan777
Mjolnir ftw
http://www.chud.com/graphics6/Mjolnir.jpg

thor

Isn't that HR Mjolnir ?

Galan777
Originally posted by grey fox
Isn't that HR Mjolnir ? laughing out loud yeah but its the first pic i found lol!

blackwarrior
"Ignoring the fanboyisms I've seen on this thread, seems like Mjolnir wins." - Areyou awake? Have you comprehended what you read?
I am not a fan of either the Witchblade or Mjolnir. But if you evaluate things coherently how the hell can you state some lame statement like "seems like Mjolnir wins".
Is your thinking process is fundementally flawed?

Draco69
I think we need more info on the Witchblade. If it can end the universe, it seems pretty powerful.

grey fox
Originally posted by Draco69
I think we need more info on the Witchblade. If it can end the universe, it seems pretty powerful.

...Not that absorbing a galaxy/universe destroying blast , god killing , and various other things notched under Mjolnirs non existent belt are impressive then eh ?

Draco69
Hardly. Most of don't know anything about the Witchblade. I think the majority of us saying the Mjolnir is more powerful because we recognize it and we know about it.

It's human nature.

grey fox
Originally posted by Draco69
Hardly. Most of don't know anything about the Witchblade. I think the majority of us saying the Mjolnir is more powerful because we recognize it and we know about it.

It's human nature.

Wiki'd

I'm not impressed.

Draco69
Wiki only has basic info. I would wait for someone with actual knowledge and scans about it.

MightyEInherjar
I used to have a few Witchblade comics, and I still say Mjolnir takes it. The reason WW is rocking so hard with the Witchblade is because she was already strong as hell, and it works kind of like a symbiot (sp)

I look at it like this. If a normal 'worthy' person were to pick up either artifact:

Witchblade - regular person gets bumped to a street to mid-tier level character

Mjolnir - regular 'worthy' person instantly pumped to a top tier charcacter

The witchblade kind of has to do with it's host, and thus, I say Mjolnir is the better artifact. I suppose Witchblade has higher possiblities, but it's like comparing Hulk to Superman.

Entity
bump

Mider999
galaxy destroying blasts sounds like pis if thors hammer can do that yeah it can destroy galaxies but odin along with all asgard combined cant even handle ONE celestial, sorry but IM not impressed with that level of PIS, you can say the same thing about the green lantern ring but the rings powers do rise and fall depending on the wielder, kyle rayner is omnipresent with less then parallax had yet more or just as powerful my point is, and is the same that i made before, witchblade, like a gl ring has no defined limits in terms of power but mijhor should not be able to do stuff like destroy galaxies, if odin and his guys where that powerful youd think they would have defeated at least ONE celestial.

Grimm22
They are complete opposites

One only works for hot chicks stick out tongue

and the other only works for tough guys

long pig
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I used to have a few Witchblade comics, and I still say Mjolnir takes it. The reason WW is rocking so hard with the Witchblade is because she was already strong as hell, and it works kind of like a symbiot (sp)

I look at it like this. If a normal 'worthy' person were to pick up either artifact:

Witchblade - regular person gets bumped to a street to mid-tier level character

Mjolnir - regular 'worthy' person instantly pumped to a top tier charcacter

The witchblade kind of has to do with it's host, and thus, I say Mjolnir is the better artifact. I suppose Witchblade has higher possiblities, but it's like comparing Hulk to Superman.
A regular person doesn't get bumped up to high-tier level if they pick up Mjolnir.

Witchblade is a peice of shit compared to Mjolnir, though. I have 60 WB comics that tell me so.

bitca730
I think its safe to say Mjolnir wins...though I'm assuming the most famous people are wielding them in this match? (Thor & the policewoman) And those scans of Wonder Woman don't prove much, I mean its Wonder Woman, backed with the WB; therefore I doubt a human cop would have the same effect as Diana against Thor, right?

Entity
bump

Mider999
has witchblade gone up against any global or even universal threats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.