Wildcat,Batman,&Nightwing Vs. Captian American,MoonKnight,&Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Which would be the better hand to hand Combat team?

Darth Martin
Team 2

SpunkySmurph
I don't know much about Moon Knight, but I still have to say team two. Everyone on team one is peak human, whereas CA and Daredevil both have abilities and enhancements that allow them to further their combative ability to Superhuman capabilities

Draco69
Team One. Daredevil would fall to the Batsquad's sense-f*cking equipment.

Never underestimate Batman and Robin's teamwork...

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Draco69

Never underestimate Batman and Robin's teamwork... I assumed that when the thread-starter mentioned H2H that they wouldn't have tach or gadgets. If they do get thier standard equipment then Team 1 takes it. But, w/ no gadgets I think Team 2 takes it 6/10.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Draco69

Never underestimate Batman and Robin's teamwork...

Wait, I never considered the possibility of sonics...

does the Batsquad have them?

Darth Martin
Sonics is standard gear but I think this a no weapons fight. Not sure tho.

Entity
This was intended to be strictly hand to hand but ok lets add equipment as a second anwser and remember Moonknight Cap and DD have weapons also.

Darth Martin
In that case
1. Team 2
2. Team 1

The Fake Macoy
It says H2H in the first post, so I'm assuming no weapons. I say that team 2 takes this due to their powers.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
It says H2H in the first post, so I'm assuming no weapons. I say that team 2 takes this due to their powers. He said their are two scemarios: 1.(H2H; no weapons) 2.(weapons allowed)

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Entity
This was intended to be strictly hand to hand but ok lets add equipment as a second anwser and remember Moonknight Cap and DD have weapons also.

True.
Cap has his shield
DD has his indestructible billy clubs
and I was under the impression MK had some pretty high-tech stuff

The problem is how easily the sonics can make this a Three on Two battle

marvelprince
Pure h2h: Team 2
W/ weapons: Team 1

Darth Martin
cosigned

Entity
We don't know how long it would take Batman's team to relize DD has sensitive hearing or if for that fact if they would even relize before the fight ended. This is a fight between teams that would not have existed to eachother til now.

But I think that everyone is probably right considering the DC groups history working together they may even be able to take them H2H

ExtraMision5555
With Gear, Team 1 more than likely

without gear

easily team 2

marvelprince
We don't know how long it would take Batman's team to relize DD has sensitive hearing or if for that fact if they would even relize before the fight ended. This is a fight between teams that would not have existed to eachother til now.

Well after a small skirmish in the crossover Batman realized it pretty easily. I know its not canon but thats how Bat's mind works. Besides, once he notices DD is getting the better of him he'll play dirty (ie use those lil gads of his) and you better believe sonics is one he's gonna use

But I think that everyone is probably right considering the DC groups history working together they may even be able to take them H2H

Teamwork is important, but they can't win with that h2h. I am not convinced Wildcat is a better fighter than Moonknight and Nightwing doesn't have any showings to prove he's superior to DD (not to mention DD can locate weak points, sense where he's going etc.) and Cap and Batman are pretty much equals in skill cept that Cap has waay more stamina and trumps him in physical stats. Bruce and Dick have teamwork, but Cap and DD are no strangers and whatever tricks they try to pull will most likely be foiled by Daredevil's radar (he'll sense their feints, etc). H2h I don't think they have what it takes

Soljer
Well, this won't be too original;

Hand to Hand Captain America beats Bruce probably about 8/10.
With Gadgets, Bruce beats Captain America 6/10.

Similar outcomes will be had with Nightwing and Daredevil, in my opinion.

And, as marvelprince said, I see no reason why Wildcat would be Moonknight's superior.

In hand to hand, this will probably go to team 2 at least 7-8/10.

With weapons/gadgets? Team 1, 6/10.

SpunkySmurph
Well, no disrespect to MK, but, if WC isn't better, then he damn well should be

guy222
t2

Greysen93
Yeah Team 2 have got this hand to hand and Team 1 would proabably win with gadgets

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Greysen93
Yeah Team 2 have got this hand to hand and Team 1 would proabably win with gadgets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.