Sersi vs. Maxima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Sersi

vs.

Maxima

complexbrother
Maxium may be phyically stronger and more vicious in battle but Sersi is far more powerful, she has a better handel on her powers, far more intellegent, and far mor experanced than the cosmic Xena .

golem370
Sersi

golem370
pics

golem370
pic 3

golem370
Sorry for the size of the pic

the Darkone
Sersi takes the majority.

guy222
sersi

Prep-Man
Maxima. She can pretty much do anything Sersi can, plus she her TK is friggen powerful. She was also able to knock Orion out with TP. And that's pretty rare.

Konton
Maxima.

Warlord
sersi

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Maxima. She can pretty much do anything Sersi can, plus she her TK is friggen powerful. She was also able to knock Orion out with TP. And that's pretty rare.

has she eveer shown mater manipulation on sersi's level?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sersi takes the majority.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
has she eveer shown mater manipulation on sersi's level?

I haven't seen all her appearances, but one thing that did stand out for me was when she transported her race in deep space, going ftl speed, while supporting a breathable atmosphere for them.

Her TK has also shifted entire continents and small worlds. Maxima is NO joke. Plus she has a win over Orion and has held her own against Superman. And taken a beating from Doomsday.

Warlord
nice...Sersi has definitely feats to match those...fighting Bloodtides Exodus using psionics, protecting the universe from a universe destrying bomb with her TK and mater manipulation, her alternated versions destroyed the respective Earths etc..

I just don't see Maxima having an answer to Sersi's transmutation

Prep-Man
She has transmution of her own and is a LOT faster than Sersi. I don't see Sersi having an answer to speed and strength advantage.

Warlord
She has transmution of her own and is a LOT faster than Sersi. I don't see Sersi having an answer to speed and strength advantage.

Eternal enhanced reflexes coupled with teleportation should be more than enough to counter her (she's no Flash).

Strength would be of no importance with such degrees of tranmutation and TP.

I don't think her transmutation can match Sersi's by feats

Prep-Man
She's transmuted beings before and bested Superman in speed. She's definitely faster than Seris. Plus a legitimate 100 tons and can generate force fields to protect her from transmutation. She's just like Sersi, except with better physical stats.

Warlord
I can't see how a forcefield can protect her from being transmuted.
She may be able to move faster but she has to act first and Eternals have advanced brain capacity which with the instantaneous movement which is teleportation can compensate for super speed loss. by the way her being faster than supes is a little exageration don't you think?

Prep-Man
Maxima can control her own body, anyway and has transmutation of her own. A force field will just give her a little time to knock her out.

If she can stagger Captain Marvel and Superman. knock out Orion, she can do the same to Sersi.

Warlord
Maxima can control her own body, anyway and has transmutation of her own. A force field will just give her a little time to knock her out.

If she can stagger Captain Marvel and Superman. knock out Orion, she can do the same to Sersi.

as I see it transmutation is not an energy attack. not one that a ff can stop.

you say she has control of her body but I see Sersi's transmutational powers as being too much for her. If she can hold the universe together via mater manipulation I don't see Maxima avoiding this. I don't doubt Maxima is physically superior but with all those powers at work I doubt it will be a physical fight.

to give you an idea of how I think this would go I'd give Firestorm the win over Maxima too if it wasn't for her telepathy.

Prep-Man
Maxima can duplicate herself and overwhelm Sersi that way. she has complete control, so I think she can resist. BTW, Maxima has a better record agasinst top tiers than Sersi. That's why I give her a majority.

She's a warrior and a great fighter in the league of Wonder Woman and has fought her as well.

With the physical stats being in Maxima's favor, I give her the nod.

Warlord
Sersi's got millenia of fighting experience too...
I don't rememebr her loosing to any top tier BTW.

Overall If Maxima can resist her transmutation she can take her but I wouldn't put my money on this

Prep-Man
It will be more complicated than just transmuting. She has the speed advantage (yes, she has fought Firestorm, too) and strength advantage to KO her. Sersi's been KO'd before, as I recall, so she's not unbeatable.

Sersi can definitely take some wins, but Maxima has too many powers and options on her side.

Warlord
we see it differently...sersi can teleport out of reach and then create illusions to distract Maxima until she manages to transmute her.

IMO the outcome of the fight will be desided on whether Maxima can survive turning to stone or not.

I have seen Sersi coming back from being reduced to atoms. If M can survive enough to take at her physically she can win some fights if not I see sersi turning her in to a pair of gloves (which I think will happen)

Prep-Man
Eh, Maxima can do the exact same thing. She can teleport light years away and create illusions, along with self duplication to make it a miss match.

Warlord
she's a teleporter and an illusion caster as well?
didn't know that

Prep-Man
she's a teleporter and an illusion caster as well?
didn't know that

http://www.comicvine.com/maxima/29-10034/

Warlord
very informative as in she does not exactly duplicates herself but she uses a simulacrum (which is not as powerful and I don't know if it can be considered standard equipment) plus her tranmutation seems leagues below sersi's.

She is a very versatile and powerful foe though. I just don't see her winning the majority here

Prep-Man
It will help, though. And her powers have grown since then. She was supposed to come back by Busiek, but it didn't fall through.

Warlord
isn't she still dead?

Prep-Man
I believe so. Not entirely sure, though.

Konton
as I see it transmutation is not an energy attack. not one that a ff can stop.

you say she has control of her body but I see Sersi's transmutational powers as being too much for her. If she can hold the universe together via mater manipulation I don't see Maxima avoiding this. I don't doubt Maxima is physically superior but with all those powers at work I doubt it will be a physical fight.

to give you an idea of how I think this would go I'd give Firestorm the win over Maxima too if it wasn't for her telepathy.

Sersi channels cosmic energy and uses it to mold matter.

While we're on the subject of forcefields...

http://img129.imagevenue.com/loc1168/th_17033_Fantastic_Four_Annual_25-19_122_1168lo.jpghttp://img17.imagevenue.com/loc831/th_17040_Fantastic_Four_Annual_25-20_122_831lo.jpghttp://img184.imagevenue.com/loc95/th_17045_Fantastic_Four_Annual_25-21_122_95lo.jpghttp://img101.imagevenue.com/loc1062/th_17047_Fantastic_Four_Annual_25-22_122_1062lo.jpg
http://img7.imagevenue.com/loc959/th_17048_Fantastic_Four_Annual_25-23_122_959lo.jpghttp://img215.imagevenue.com/loc508/th_17054_Fantastic_Four_Annual_25-24_122_508lo.jpghttp://img169.imagevenue.com/loc914/th_17056_Fantastic_Four_Annual_25-25_122_914lo.jpg

Warlord
hmmm I see what you mean. apparently sue's ff protects the matter inside it. ok.
however I call the most part of the fight BS. Sue Koing her with just a force javelin?
yeah right...

Konton
Yeah, it's a low showing for Sersi, but I can accept that her powers don't travel through other energy mediums with fairness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.