Ultimate Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok. what if. you could get any version of Batman, and combine him with ne suit with ne customizations, ne batmobile, ne gadgets or weaponry, and what would they be?
but no JLA super gadgets like a damn GL ring, a ruby kwartz or something, but the teleportation device is availablebig grin but thats it.

and how far would do u think he'd get in this gauntlet..(cont.)

my version:

Version- Comic, Modern Age

Batsuit- Nomex survival suit w/ kevlar bi-weave in the chest and back areas, bulletproof graphite cowl w/ slightly longer bat-ears, the ones on Begins were a little too short, also with nightvision, earphone, comm device and Batmobile voice-control, memory cloth fabric cape and bronze bladed arm gauntlets off Batman Begins

Batmobile- Onstar Batmobile w/ voice-activated shields and dual machine guns(like off Batman 89)

Top 15 Gadgets in Utility Belt(heh): Comic Utility Belt like off WAR GAMES series with all the pouches, with: normal mini-batarangs like off Broken City, large batarangs like off the cover of Face the Face, exploding batarangs, electric auto-tracking batarang which returns like a boomerang, Batman Begins grapple gun, adhesive explosives off Under the Hood Vol. 2, flashbangs, nerve and tear gas capsules, acetylene torch, sonics, full-atuo kriptonyte gun, teleportation device, rebreather, flexi-cuffs, medikit.

Gauntlet:

1. The Punisher: M60, M16/M203 Colt .45, bowie knife, 3 grenades, kevlar vest, and shoulder lamp.

2. Daredevil

3. Captain America

4. Blade

5. Ultimate Captain America

6. Wolverine

7. Spiderman

8. Omega Red

9. Master Chief

10. Spawn(prior issue 50)

11. Thing

12. The Hulk

13. Movie Superman

Soljer
Are we supposed to come up with our own version, and send him through the gauntlet, or say how far yours gets? Or both? Or neither? Or...

braz
preferably both.

SpunkySmurph
Isn't it redundant to have an auto-tracking batarang that returns to you?

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Isn't it redundant to have an auto-tracking batarang that returns to you?

Not if you want it to auto track the enemy, and then return to you AFTER it hits.

Right?

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
Not if you want it to auto track the enemy, and then return to you AFTER it hits.

Right?

exactly, i was just makin sure my point was across, that after using it once, he wont lose it. not to mention, it can hit multiple targets as well. wink

SpunkySmurph

Right?

Oh... I thought it was just a surefire way to hit yourself with a sharp object...

big grin

Now... about my Batman...

Tron
Ummmm, why didn't you just wait for someone to move the other thread? huh

SpunkySmurph
Version- Dark Claw, the amalgam comics version where he was amalgamated with Wolverine to give him the adamantium skeleton/claws, and heightened senses.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/DC/200px-Dark_claw.jpg

Batsuit- Nomex suit w/ kevlar, bulletproof graphite mask/cowl.
Equipped nightvision, comm connections to Batmobile.
Memory cloth cape
Gloves with ridged edges, lead shot on knuckles, with gaps for claws.
Bat-attracting signal in heel of boot (Batman Begins)
Jet-pack in back, based off of the design of Firefly (The Batman)
Kryptonite ring, given to him by Superman.

Batmobile- Voice-automated controls, homing cabalities w/ the batsuit. Power engine, from Batman Begins, with various weaponry.

Top 15 Gadgets in Utility Belt:
Air-compressed grapple gun
auto-tracking batarangs, exploding batarangs, electrified batarangs, returning batarangs
Kryptonite Gun
Laser Torch
Flash Bangs
Tasers
Teleporter
Aceltyne Torch
Nerve/ Tear Gas
Sonics
Adhesive Explosives

How does he do??

Oh, and why is Thing above Master Chief?

Soljer
Meh, no "Ultimate Batman" will be truly ultimate without some sort of combination involving the Batman Beyond Batsuit and Azrael's.

In addition, the teleportation device, gas, sonics, and flashbangs...Oh, and the BatJet/Batman Beyond Batmobile.

Hard to say where he'd stop, though. Batman doesn't have many feats involving the Batmobiles, and the characters in the gauntlet don't have a ton of feats against someone in a batmobile.

Minus the car (plane? :-P) though? Most batmen are gonna get stopped somewhere between 5 and 8. For sure.

EDIT: Totally forgot about the "version" requirment.

Definitely Darkclaw with the Beyond/Azrael combo suit.

SpunkySmurph
Meh, no "Ultimate Batman" will be truly ultimate without some sort of combination involving the Batman Beyond Batsuit and Azrael's.

In addition, the teleportation device, gas, sonics, and flashbangs...Oh, and the BatJet/Batman Beyond Batmobile.

Hard to say where he'd stop, though. Batman doesn't have many feats involving the Batmobiles, and the characters in the gauntlet don't have a ton of feats against someone in a batmobile.

Minus the car (plane? :-P) though? Most batmen are gonna get stopped somewhere between 5 and 8. For sure.

Definitely Darkclaw with the Begins/Azrael combo suit.

Hah! I beat you to Dark Claw stick out tongue

Soljer
Hah! I beat you to Dark Claw stick out tongue

Yeah, yeah.

Darkclaw with the Beyond/Azrael suit is still better than Darkclaw with the Nomex suit. stick out tongue.

SpunkySmurph
Yeah, yeah.

Darkclaw with the Beyond/Azrael suit is still better than Darkclaw with the Nomex suit. stick out tongue.

Maybe... confused

But, regardless, I'm still under the very high opinion that my Bats clears it.
I'll just wait for someone to tell me I'm wrong... shifty

Soljer
Maybe... confused

But, regardless, I'm still under the very high opinion that my Bats clears it.
I'll just wait for someone to tell me I'm wrong... shifty

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t425326.html

SpunkySmurph
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t425326.html

I'm trying to figure out whether that was a personal attack.

Besides, my batsuit is evolved beyond Begins.
For instance... I can fly! stick out tongue

Endless Mike
You're basically describing Batman 1 Million

braz

Definitely Darkclaw with the Beyond/Azrael combo suit.

id say at the best outta ten, u'd make it to the Hulk. nice version though, that Dark Claws pretty sweet wink actually my two fave characters combined in one.

braz
as for my guy, i say he either makes it to Spiderman or Spawn. question though: would his Spidey-sense be able to predict when and where Batman teleports to? if so, then i say it stops there, if not he gets to Spawn and stops cool

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by braz
as for my guy, i say he either makes it to Spiderman or Spawn. question though: would his Spidey-sense be able to predict when and where Batman teleports to? if so, then i say it stops there, if not he gets to Spawn and stops cool

I don't think so. I've seen a panel where DD and SM were ontop of a building, and DD, not SM, sensed when Nightcrawler was about to teleport.

Soljer
I'm trying to figure out whether that was a personal attack.

Besides, my batsuit is evolved beyond Begins.
For instance... I can fly! stick out tongue

So can the Beyond Batsuit. big grin.

Not to mention the personal cloaking device/enhanced strength and speed/and a ton of other nifty gadgets that normal batman doesn't get.

But, as someone else pointed out, we definitely should have used Batman 1 million. He had precognition based on intelligence - he was that damned smart....hmmm...

Maybe Darkclaw one million shifty , God Wolverine merged with Batman One million....I'll clear this *****, stick out tongue.

EDIT: Oh, and it wasn't a personal attack. I was just pointing out the fact that very few believe that Darkclaw could pass Spiderman in your other thread, evidence that he likely wouldn't pass him here, either.

Darth Martin
ok. what if. you could get any version of Batman, and combine him with ne suit with ne customizations, ne batmobile, ne gadgets or weaponry, and what would they be?
but no JLA super gadgets like a damn GL ring, a ruby kwartz or something, but the teleportation device is availablebig grin but thats it.

and how far would do u think he'd get in this gauntlet..(cont.)

my version:

Version- Comic, Modern Age

Batsuit- Nomex survival suit w/ kevlar bi-weave in the chest and back areas, bulletproof graphite cowl w/ slightly longer bat-ears, the ones on Begins were a little too short, also with nightvision, earphone, comm device and Batmobile voice-control, memory cloth fabric cape and bronze bladed arm gauntlets off Batman Begins

Batmobile- Onstar Batmobile w/ voice-activated shields and dual machine guns(like off Batman 89)

Top 15 Gadgets in Utility Belt(heh): Comic Utility Belt like off WAR GAMES series with all the pouches, with: normal mini-batarangs like off Broken City, large batarangs like off the cover of Face the Face, exploding batarangs, electric auto-tracking batarang which returns like a boomerang, Batman Begins grapple gun, adhesive explosives off Under the Hood Vol. 2, flashbangs, nerve and tear gas capsules, acetylene torch, sonics, full-atuo kriptonyte gun, teleportation device, rebreather, flexi-cuffs, medikit.

Gauntlet:

1. The Punisher: M60, M16/M203 Colt .45, bowie knife, 3 grenades, kevlar vest, and shoulder lamp.

2. Daredevil

3. Captain America

4. Blade

5. Ultimate Captain America

6. Wolverine

7. Spiderman

8. Omega Red

9. Master Chief

10. Spawn(prior issue 50)

11. Thing

12. The Hulk

13. Movie Superman This like the coolest Batman thread ever. I thought this should be moved then I looked down and saw you had a gaunlet. !WOW! Good job braz. Happy Dance

Grimm22

Oh, and why is Thing above Master Chief?

Unless Cheif gets his plasma sword or some Plasma grenades, I would say he should be above Thing

Darth Martin
I'm basing mine off of Batman Beyond, Comic Batman, and Batman 1million.

Batman Beyond suit spray-painted all black.
Batman Begins cape mounted on.
Utility Belt
Lead Shot in glove for extra impact.
Kryptonite ring given to him by Superman.
Bat attracting device in boot.
Ability to stick to surface like Spiderman.
Advanced sensors and nighvision, infared, ultraviolet, heat ect. in cowl.
Cloak like on Batman Beyond.
Remote to Batcave and all other vehicles.
Batman Beyond Batmobile w/ flying / hovering capabilities and all other vehicles.
Batcaves spread all over Gotham, Metropolis, Star City, and Bludhaven.

Top 15 Gadgets: In no particular order.

1. Magnetic Gas-Powered Grappling Gun/Extra mini grappling guns also.
2. Taser
3. Nerve Gas capsules
4. Tear Gas/Tear Gas capsules
5. Goo Gun(seen in Batman Forever where Batman shootrs a gun and traps victims in an electric entanglement.
6. Flash-Bang grenades
7. Mini-Batarangs(Batman Begins)
8. Large Batarangs that return to thrower or can be programmed to hit multiple targets.
9. Bat-Bolas
10. Exploding batarangs
11. Alcetyne Torch(Lazer/Fire as seen in Hush where he melts the his frozen hand.
12. Teleportation Device
13. Sonics
14. Explosives(mini grenades/mini mines)
15. Liquid Nitrogen/Freezing capsules

How far does he get?

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
This like the coolest Batman thread ever. I thought this should be moved then I looked down and saw you had a gaunlet. !WOW! Good job braz. Happy Dance

wink

braz
I'm basing mine off of Batman Beyond, Comic Batman, and Batman 1million.

Batman Beyond suit spray-painted all black.
Batman Begins cape mounted on.
Utility Belt
Lead Shot in glove for extra impact.
Kryptonite ring given to him by Superman.
Bat attracting device in boot.
Ability to stick to surface like Spiderman.
Advanced sensors and nighvision, infared, ultraviolet, heat ect. in cowl.
Cloak like on Batman Beyond.
Remote to Batcave and all other vehicles.
Batman Beyond Batmobile w/ flying / hovering capabilities and all other vehicles.
Batcaves spread all over Gotham, Metropolis, Star City, and Bludhaven.

Top 15 Gadgets: In no particular order.

1. Magnetic Gas-Powered Grappling Gun/Extra mini grappling guns also.
2. Taser
3. Nerve Gas capsules
4. Tear Gas/Tear Gas capsules
5. Goo Gun(seen in Batman Forever where Batman shootrs a gun and traps victims in an electric entanglement.
6. Flash-Bang grenades
7. Mini-Batarangs(Batman Begins)
8. Large Batarangs that return to thrower or can be programmed to hit multiple targets.
9. Bat-Bolas
10. Exploding batarangs
11. Alcetyne Torch(Lazer/Fire as seen in Hush where he melts the his frozen hand.
12. Teleportation Device
13. Sonics
14. Explosives(mini grenades/mini mines)
15. Liquid Nitrogen/Freezing capsules

How far does he get?

i say urs gets to the Hulk cool cool equipment, especially the goo gun, ive forgotten about that thing Happy Dance

Darth Martin
i say urs gets to the Hulk cool cool equipment, especially the goo gun, ive forgotten about that thing Happy Dance cool

braz
but about Batman 1 Million. where did he originate? in JLA? and ive also heard hes an even better martial artist than normal Batman, and that he doesnt have his chin showing. is that true?

braz
aw fack man..! i forgot the cloaking device for my Batmobile *tear*

SpunkySmurph
So can the Beyond Batsuit. big grin.

Not to mention the personal cloaking device/enhanced strength and speed/and a ton of other nifty gadgets that normal batman doesn't get.

But, as someone else pointed out, we definitely should have used Batman 1 million. He had precognition based on intelligence - he was that damned smart....hmmm...

Maybe Darkclaw one million shifty , God Wolverine merged with Batman One million....I'll clear this *****, stick out tongue.

EDIT: Oh, and it wasn't a personal attack. I was just pointing out the fact that very few believe that Darkclaw could pass Spiderman in your other thread, evidence that he likely wouldn't pass him here, either.

Oh, I didn't see the Beyond part. Damn! I'll be back with a better batsuit... just watch me

And yes, I wondered abuot Bats M*. After I made my post, that is. But, still, I think Bats M* should be outlawed. This is supposed to bne a challenge, after all.

I'm actually tempted to use another, less popular version of Bats. shifty

Yes, very few people believe he could pass Spiderman in a fight that didn't include specified Batsuit or Batmobile or Bat-gadgets. And I still disagree. In a fair fight, Bats might be able to take Spiderman 4/10. With adamantium claws, bone structure, and Wolverine's healing factor? 6 or 7/10. But I won't get to far into that.

braz
how far does Adam West get? laughing

SpunkySmurph
Braz:
I think you could get up to 11 or 12, and if you get past the Hulk you have a shot at clearing it. Master Chief could make his battle easier or harder, depending on his weapons and suit, but you can probably beat him, as long as you spend the first part in the batmobile.

Darth Martin:
Same as before, for the most part, but due to your slight lack of kryptonic offensive gear (besides the ring), Supes has a bigger chance at taking you down.

EDIT:
And I'm not commenting on Soljer... not yet shifty

Oh, and Adam West clears it no expression Don't underestimate the man who has mastered his powers of pulling whatever item he need directly from his Utility Belt.

Darth Martin
Darn, I forgot the kryptonite gun. When did Bats use this?

Soljer
Don't comment on mine; I didn't actually make him, just throwing out ideas, really.

I didn't list any of the gear that I would be using, nor did I really take it very seriously. I could do a hell of a lot better, if I so desired.

Oh, and Batman would never get 4/10 from any version of Spiderman.

Ever.

braz
Don't comment on mine; I didn't actually make him, just throwing out ideas, really.

I didn't list any of the gear that I would be using, nor did I really take it very seriously. I could do a hell of a lot better, if I so desired.

Oh, and Batman would never get 4/10 from any version of Spiderman.

Ever.

two words.

teleportation device big grin

braz
Braz:
I think you could get up to 11 or 12, and if you get past the Hulk you have a shot at clearing it. Master Chief could make his battle easier or harder, depending on his weapons and suit, but you can probably beat him, as long as you spend the first part in the batmobile.

Darth Martin:
Same as before, for the most part, but due to your slight lack of kryptonic offensive gear (besides the ring), Supes has a bigger chance at taking you down.

EDIT:
And I'm not commenting on Soljer... not yet shifty

Oh, and Adam West clears it no expression Don't underestimate the man who has mastered his powers of pulling whatever item he need directly from his Utility Belt.

yea, i think he could beat thing, but idunno about the Hulk. if he somehow does, and ill give him a slight chance 2/10, then he clears it. and yea. lol laughing how silly of me to forget, with whatever situation comes, Adam West always has a solution wink facing the Hulk? Battyman whips out a device which absorbs gamma rays, then gets his superman repellant. big grin

braz
bump discool

Darth Martin
Darn, I forgot the kryptonite gun. When did Bats use this? roll eyes (sarcastic)

braz
*cough* bump *cough*

Darth Martin
Darn, I forgot the kryptonite gun. When did Bats use this? confused

braz
bump discool

braz
damn. my threads dying already? well, poo sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.