Terry's response to the "Will-dies" rumour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alina
Terry has responed to the Will-dies rumour on Wordplayer:

Quote:

Oh come on ... everyone knows that

... .. the Will Turner character is killed off in Pirates 3.

kidding, kidding.

It's pretty nuts. There hasn't been one minute of work done on Pirates 4 by anybody yet. There haven't even been any deals made, nobody knows who would even be making the decisions yet, no one know who is even going to be invited to make the decisions yet.

Pure speculation.

I still think it is possible for Will to end up as capt. He doesn't have to die in order to do so.

Also, and if this offends anyone I apologize, what are the writers supposed to say to such rumours? They have to deny everything. Disney will try their hardest to keep people from knowing what happens until the movie premieres. They will deny every spoiler about AWE because they won't risk that people might not go and see it if they already have an idea of the outcome.
I honestly think that we should take any answers from the writers with a grain of salt as well. Their answers are also used to create attention and they sure hell won't give ANYTHING away.
So, does Will die? Maybe, maybe not. But I won't count it out just yet....

LovelyOne
why thank you Terry! we all know you would tell us whats really goin on, on set!....or would he?stick out tongue

bet the KttCers lapped that up

He didnt actually say that Will DOESNT die off in 3 in that paragraph. He didnt actually give a straight yes or no answer when it comes to the Will dying thing there^^

he actually did a covering thing with how he said that^ He has said that it does happen and then said "kidding kidding".

So if he does die in 3 then he's covered himself with how he said it there^ people cant say "but you said he didnt die!" because he did say he dies.

the thing about movie 4 he said is not in context with what he said above about Will. He says its nuts how people are saying there is a script for 4 etc. He's saying nothingis ready for it yet.

although I have heard differently from sources...

shannstar79
I am so ready for this movie to come out I cant stand it anymore!! I gotta know what happens smile

Off to the therapy thread ...

LovelyOne
I dont really take that as a straight yes or no answer when it comes to Will dying or not..he didnt actually say no.

things Orlando has said in interviews etc

that script I managed to learn about.

spoilers on podcast about the fate of the captain..we all know its not Davy J who dies like that..Davy J dies because Will stabs the heart. It says the captain is set free by someone and goes up to heaven with her

Tia anyone?

Naomi and her "dramatic deprature" that she originally thought was a cliff hanger..but now suddenly says its not.

Alina
Originally posted by LovelyOne
why thank you Terry! we all know you would tell us whats really goin on, on set!....or would he?stick out tongue

bet the KttCers lapped that up

He didnt actually say that Will DOESNT die off in 3 in that paragraph. He didnt actually give a straight yes or no answer when it comes to the Will dying thing there^^

he actually did a covering thing with how he said that^ He has said that it does happen and then said "kidding kidding".

So if he does die in 3 then he's covered himself with how he said it there^ people cant say "but you said he didnt die!" because he did say he dies.

the thing about movie 4 he said is not in context with what he said above about Will. He says its nuts how people are saying there is a script for 4 etc. He's saying nothingis ready for it yet.

although I have heard differently from sources...

Yep, they were pretty cheerful ....BTW, you are quite infamous over there, I've seen your KttC name mentioned in a few posts.

You pretty much said it and I agree with you. They WON'T give anything away at all. They are ambiguous or they deny it. And what do you think would happen if they said: "Yeah, it is true, we decided to that because....." before the movie was released?? Someone at Disney wouldn't be happy, that's for sure.
I'm not saying that they are lying all the time, simply that there are some things they won't confirm....for a reason!

LovelyOne
I know they think I'm a crazy crackpot who has no idea what she's talking about..I'm pretty sure they Will be the ones eating crow big grin

someones gotta post that respone on there lol laughing out loud

Only joking dont say it lol

see even with all of this stuff they think I would give in..but No I'm quite confident that Will stabs the heart

LovelyOne
Also did he say the script wasnt written?..nooo lol

Its also very strange the rumor of Will's death was on here for quite a while before this little "rumor" even came out over the news. Not saying they know from me LMAO. I just mean it means its probably true from a reliable source/insider on set telling the Daily Star for profit.

All it does is back the spoiler of will's death up.

LovelyOne
Also did he say the script wasnt written?..nooo lol

Its also very strange the rumor of Will's death was on here for quite a while before this little "rumor" even came out over the news. Not saying they know from me LMAO. I just mean it means its probably true from a reliable source/insider on set telling the Daily Star for profit.

All it does is back the spoiler of will's death up.

because THAT is not where I got the info of Will's possible death from..I got it from somewhere else long before the news article

Sorry to continue from this cuz I cant edit that one

Alina
Hmm. I guess it could be Elizabeth who "sets him free". I've heard that she drowns herself in order to help Will....but honestly if both Will and Liz dies and goes to heaven together, wouldn't it be more of a tradegy?

I know they say a non-happy, bittersweet ending and I begining to wonder what that means excatly??

Btw, why does Will have to die? Not that I like him or care much about what happens to him, bu I don't understand why he dies when he becomes the capt?

LovelyOne
LOL where did you hear she drowns herself? Is that on KTTC?

"bittersweet" has to have a sweet part to add on to the bitter part...so yeah thas a pretty tragic ending for everyone, not bittersweet at all if Liz dies, Will dies and everything is left on Jack because its HIS fault that their wedding was stopped in the first place.

Its BS they wont Kill off Elizabeth because that would mean its all Jack's fault..and Jack would be pretty hated.

In the script I read she does not die. Jack saves her from the pearl and it ends on her in the future in 9 years time.

Alina
Hmm, but isn't the 9 years later end cut from the script?I actually can't remember where I read about Liz's fate, it's getting harder and harder to keep track of all the spoilers/rumours and whatnot on the different forums....

But we did talk about it, remember?? You said that it might sound like she dies but she doesn't.
Also something occurred to me when I saw DMC last time, though I tried not to think of clues and such, but this hit me like a ton of
bricks: I've read several spoilers that suggests that Elizabeth throws herself into the sea and drowns to life a curse....When I saw her wedding dress sink to the bottom of the ocean it struck to me that it must be foreshadowing of Elizabeth's fate, just like the coffin and the open grave were foreshadowing for Jack's death. (and the whole touch of destiny and the knife are foreshadowing for Will stabbing the heart and becoming the capt of TFD)I don't think that the sinking dress is a sign of no wedding. They'll be married by Barbossa.
And if you look at it from the general audiences' POV; there has to be a wedding, simple as that.
I never really considered the possibility that Elizabeth might die, I just assumed that everyone would be alright, not happy, but alright in some way by the end of AWE.
Honestly, it would turn POTC into a tragedy if Elizabeth dies like that, Will ends up as the capt, Jack ends up alone and heartbroken??
I know that there will be a lot of romance in AWE, but this end isn't bittersweet, it's a tragedy. Of course it will be an easy way to get
rid of Will and Elizabeth, so they can continue the Pirate series just with Jack. Maybe Keira don't want to do anymore.
Then they have to do something so the audience will accept that it will be just Jack, next time around.
It think it will be SO unfair if they end it with Elizabeth dying. I'm sure a lot of people won't mind since she has hurt both Will and Jack.
Oh, how bittersweet but fitting; the woman they all love dies so no one can be with her....how dramatic. Maybe she hurls herself into
the ocean to die so she won't have to choose. Gee, it sounds like a Harlequin or Danielle Steel, or whatever it is called.

My understanding of bittersweet is that we are left to imagine the happy ending, imagine that things will be alright. If anyone has seen "Far from Heaven" with Julianne Moore (great film BTW)that is what I see as a bittersweet ending. They can't be together because of the world they live in and if they want to live they have to their separate ways, even though they might be soul mates. It ends with them separating, but we, as an audience, can imagine them meeting later on, imagine them being happy.
I hope that this isn't true, I'm not afraid to admit that I'm wrong
I think I take the Liz being pregnant ending to the other one. It would be more bittersweet that Binky only get to see his kid once every 7th year, that no one can be together like they want to, Jack realizing that is wasn't meant to be and sails away alone.

Done rambling now

LovelyOne
meaning of Bittersweet:

1. Bitter and sweet at the same time: bittersweet chocolate.
2. Producing or expressing a mixture of pain and pleasure: a movie with a bittersweet ending.
3. Dark to deep reddish-orange.

I feel like some chocolate

4. both pleasant and painful or regretful: a bittersweet memory.

5. pleasure mingled with pain or regret: the bittersweet of parting.

Alina
Thanks...hmm, I'm still confused. I think I might stay away from spoilers for awhile to clear my head....who am I kidding???

LovelyOne
I still think Its Tia who does it. Because of the little thing she said to him in the hut "you want to know me"

that has to mean something.

Also Kate has a source who said Tia is the one who jumps in to save Will

how can Liz drowning herself free Will from the dutchman?

But Calypso casting herself into the sea? Probably could...after I remember someone saying that she is the only one who can stop the curse. She was the one who made Davy Immortal in the first place so he could harvest souls for her or something.

willofthewisp
Yeah, and I appreciate the dark side they're going with POTC, but bittersweet doesn't fit the overall spirit. In spite of all the character development and moving storylines, the overall spirit should be fun. These are movies about pirates, for goodness sakes!
Think of it the same way as the entire Star Wars series. There are some really dark parts, really really dark. Yet they still make them fun, and more importantly, optimistic, so if they kill Will (and I really don't want them to because I think he deserves another chance at life), they need to have something light-hearted, some catharsis going on right after so we will feel we're back into a great adventure movie once again.

Alina
Well, TnT have said that they didn't like the end of "Return of the Jedi" because it was almost the same as in"A new hope" so I doubt they'll do that to their own movie.
Hopefully the bittersweet ending will be a bit like the end of DMC, it was awful when Jack died, but then Barbossa shows up and the music changed into a lighter tune. Maybe they do the same with AWE???

LovelyOne
I'm sure many people would have hated it if luke and Leia died though lol.

I doubt they will kill off Liz AND Will

this is where someone said about Tia being the one who made the dutchman in the first place so by all logic she is the only one who can stop the curse

"It does, if he offers to take Will`s place. You see, everyone assumes that stabbing the heart automatically makes the stabber a captain. However, Sao Feng tells Liz that Calypso granted immortality to DJ so he could ship the souls to the Locker for her. Therefore, he could rip his heart out without dying because he was already immortal. Now, the way I see the events unfold (this is only a SPECULATION not a spoiler for you lurkers hunting down stuff to pass as spoilers on imdb.com), is Will stabbing the heart which kills DJ leaving Calypso without the captain to ship the souls. Since she`s the one who appoints captains, she may order Will to take DJ`s place or everyone he cares for will suffer her wraith. That`s where Norrington may sacrifice himself by taking Will`s place so that W/E can be happy together, for the sake of Lizzie`s happiness."

LovelyOne
Movie 3 will not get up to 1 billion if its that kind of ending where Liz and Will die people KNEW Jack was going to come back people thought he was falling for Elizabeth and vise versa...so unless Elizabeth comes back or we see Will have someone with him when he dies only then will it get to 1 billion.

PS I still think its Tia who sacrifices herself in the ocean.

PirateDiva
I Have Never experienced sooo much stresss in my life....but waiting for this movie to come out has done quite a number on me!!! Days need to go by faster otherwise im gonna lose it!! lol!!

shannstar79
Originally posted by PirateDiva
I Have Never experienced sooo much stresss in my life....but waiting for this movie to come out has done quite a number on me!!! Days need to go by faster otherwise im gonna lose it!! lol!!

PirateDiva
Ill meet you in the therapy thread I feel they same way!!!!
laughing

Mistypirate
Terry you are the man, this actually is more than prove that Lil ol William is going to become fish-bate. Did you all believe that he was going to come out and say the truth. I don't think so. If he comes out and says what is really going to happen you all know whats going to happen. big grin. Terry I love u you are the man.

So all of you kttc lurkers can CHOKE ON IT laughing out loud

LovelyOne
technically he did tell the truth^^ so his ass cant get slated when we actually do see Will die on screen.

Mistypirate
technically he did tell the truth^^ so his ass cant get slated when we actually do see Will die on screen.

Well, yeah you are right big grin

sailorleo
Originally posted by Alina

Quote:

kidding, kidding.

It's pretty nuts. There hasn't been one minute of work done on Pirates 4 by anybody yet. There haven't even been any deals made, nobody knows who would even be making the decisions yet, no one know who is even going to be invited to make the decisions yet.

Pure speculation.

I still think it is possible for Will to end up as capt. He doesn't have to die in order to do so.

Also, and if this offends anyone I apologize, what are the writers supposed to say to such rumours? They have to deny everything. Disney will try their hardest to keep people from knowing what happens until the movie premieres. They will deny every spoiler about AWE because they won't risk that people might not go and see it if they already have an idea of the outcome.
I honestly think that we should take any answers from the writers with a grain of salt as well. Their answers are also used to create attention and they sure hell won't give ANYTHING away.
So, does Will die? Maybe, maybe not. But I won't count it out just yet.... i knew it i knew it! It was all too easy!!!!!!!!!! that's what's up yo!...now what about norrington?

LovelyOne
Sailorleo..you really think Terry would tell us the truth about the ending??

I actually think he did in a very sneaky way..he didnt flat out say "NO will does not die" did he?

He actually makes the flat out statment that Will does die but covers himself with a "kidding kidding" that can be used out of context if need be.

sailorleo
i can dream *finally read last paragraph*

Chiki Mina
well lovelyone, even if u got banned and treated badly, u will be the one who will get the first laugh smile and we will join you on our 3 ours of evil laugh loool. We can pint and laugh stick out tongue

D_Shiznitdog
Oh, yeah! I remember reading in a magazine that a few months ago, the end of the script wasn't even written. They probably all knew what will happen, but the lines were not all written.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
Oh, yeah! I remember reading in a magazine that a few months ago, the end of the script wasn't even written. They probably all knew what will happen, but the lines were not all written.

Well the ending is probably written by know,IMO that is why all the rumours.

Mistypirate
If you read Terry's response carefully, he only talks about the rumours about the 4th movie being written. He practically says "Oh come on Everybody knows that the Will Turner's character is killed off in P3". As if everybody knew that this is going to happen, why confirmed it, if everybody knows? Then he says kidding, kidding. Then he starts talking about the speculations about the 4th installment being written. He didn't denied that Will's character is getting killed, indeed he practically said yes. But he threw in those kidding comments, so he can save his arsh and, throw everyone off.

D_Shiznitdog
Originally posted by Alina

Quote:

kidding, kidding.

Pure speculation.

So, does Will die? Maybe, maybe not. But I won't count it out just yet....

Do you have a link to this?

Mistypirate
YEA! WHOEVER POSTED THIS, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE LINK. PLEASE IF IT ISN'T TOO MUCH TO ASK.

katelovespirate
guys, i have it.

liz becomes the next captain of the fd!!!!!

laughing out loud

Mistypirate
Originally posted by katelovespirate
guys, i have it.

liz becomes the next captain of the fd!!!!!

laughing out loud

There you go!!, that would be something nobody expected

Chiki Mina
oh **** it i dont care...

if theres no link then where do the sources come from...ted/terys ass?

sorry im being bitchy

katelovespirate
actually, i'm totally serious about that theory.

liz and will marry, will stabs the heart. dj dies, will's father is free.

liz is going to leap into the ocean to lift the curse, jack intervenes and has a chat with tia.

tia makes jack and liz immortal, liz captains the fd and saves souls lost at sea. jack captains the pearl. the two of them constitute the last pirates of the caribbean.

her marriage is broken off, will returns and rules port royal.

Or here's another ending...

will stabs heart and becomes immortal. Jack intervenes by chatting with tia, and tia gives Elizabeth the choice to become immortal and sail with will.

however, elizabeth realizes she loves jack (or just that things with will weren't meant to be) and also realizes she doesnt want to be immortal (in a very tuck-everlasting way) and chooses to be mortal with jack. will sails off, jack and liz comfort each other and set off on new adventures together.

LovelyOne
I agree on the second one kate! she's done that about 3 times so far in DMC lol! where she's with will and is yearning for Jack..she is not complete

but I still have a feeling its only Tia who can truly free Will of the dutchman..Liz cant do it the dutchman only exists because of Tia I think..I bet Elizabeth dives in and Will takes her on board as immortal and THEN she decides she doesnt really want to be with Will and so Tia helps?

Its an echo of the end of DMC..she does something stupid to save Will and then realizes all she wants is Jack...she gave up an ending with Will in DMC to return to Jack who she thinks she left heartbroken if you know what I mean..she rejected him(although thats not how Jack saw it) and IMO this is what ted means when she says she's feeling "guilty" at the end of DMC..because when i look at the way she behaves in AWE..she's not feeling guilty for her act at all..she's feeling gulty cuz she murdered someone she has deep feelings for..she feels she hurt that person by rejecting them and only then does she feel the loss..when he is not there with her , she feels incomplete "widowed"IMO.

T&T say DMC has the emotional closure for the love tringle

ivebeendepped43
wwaaahhh!! Jack!

katelovespirate
I agree on the second one kate! she's done that about 3 times so far in DMC lol!

but I still have a feeling its only Tia who can truly free Will of the dutchman..Liz cant do it the dutcham only exists because of Tia..I bet Elizabeth she dives in and Will takes her on board as immortal and THEN she decides she doesnt really want to be with Will

Its an echo of the end of DMC..she does something stupid to save Will and then realizes all she wants is Jack.

oh, nice job on that last bit "does something stupid to save will and then realizes all she wants is jack." thats very good, very true!!!! big grin love it!!!

Yeah, i do think Jack will do some intervening in all this. it will be totally hott.

hahaha... this is so fun. i wonder how many plausible endings we could come up with???

Chiki Mina
omg so if liz stabs the heart then what?!?!? Captain??!?!? so it will be all backwards!!

instead of will stabbing the heart and liz goes with jack it will be liz stabbing the heart and will goes with jack?!?!?

so what now...liz the next flying dutchman while we see will and jack holding hands catching the horizon..?

LovelyOne
Its not Liz who stabs it roll eyes (sarcastic)

makes no sense to DMC..will is the one with the destiny tied in with the dutchman and Tia herself remember

katelovespirate
hahaha chiki i was completely, utterly kidding. im just having fun. big grin

LovelyOne
imagine if Liz stabbed it and then you wacthed DMC and all that massive hinting of will stabbing the heart and becoming tied in with the dutchman...would make no sense to the continuation in a story what so ever...

you dont add in things to be pointless everything has meaning later on.

Im not arguing lol..am just stating things..

LovelyOne
Again. We know that Tia led will to his destiny..to his elixir (father)..she's the mentor/supernatural aid (step 4) of the "hero's" story..she also hinted he be with her in some way

What does she lead Jack and Elizabeth to?

eachother of course.

so is that not their destiny?

Elzabeth has only just begun..she's only just met the mentor and so her journey is suppsed to now revolve around Jack in some way by the end.

She's totally behind everyone.

I'm wondering if it was the writers intention to make Jack 10 steps a head before the movie closes..it always makes me giggle

Chiki Mina
i feel used...sad

katelovespirate
but i am having a thought about tia and jack. i reckon jack kills tia.

cause he owes her debt-- he has to set her free from her human form (which the pirate brethran did) so that unleashes calypso's fury again, uh oh, world's literally about to end, so jack has to kill tia to make it better.

Chiki Mina
wait what, jack owes tia a debt?

LovelyOne
yeah he may free her from her human prison...and in doing so she may possibly help Jack or something

katelovespirate
yeah. leaked script page. the reason tia wants to resurrect jack is cause he owes her a debt.

but resurrecting someone obviously takes a lot of work. she would only do it if jack's debt was incredibly important to her.

and, if only jack was capable of fulfilling it.

so jack, as the son of grant sparrow, an original member of the pirate brethran, has the secret on how to unlock calypso's human form and unleash her goddess powers again.

so he has to pay up that debt.

thats how calypso's fury is unleashed.

LovelyOne
LOL I bet she kept him safefrom Davy*cough* Posiedon *cough*^^

LovelyOne
Its not Grant its Teague

katelovespirate
hahaha its all fitting together now!!!! like a jigsaw!!!!

wow, that makes SOOOOO much sense!!!! smile yay!

but dont you think jack will have to kill tia, or imprison her again? because her fury is libel to literally cause the end of the world, as it did the first time, when the brethran imprisoned her.

katelovespirate
Its not Grant its Teague

hahaha oh geee... wheres willofthewisp when i need her.

right teague. my bad.

LovelyOne
learned that on dear old KttC...sick

Chiki Mina
such respectful ppl *sarcasm*

sailorleo
i'm turning grey guys, not just my hair, all of me...lol

willofthewisp
I'm sorry, guys, I just finished reading it on the link someone posted and it once again sounds like just another very vague, open-ended comment to me. He neither confirms nor denies, just that no real work has been started for the fourth one. I can't say this is evidence for Jack/Liz or Will/Liz.

Alina
I'm apparently not allowed to post links here just yet, but you can see the quote on TnT's homepage: Wordplayer.com.

LovelyOne
I agree willofthewisp he didnt even deny the rumor lol.

Chiki Mina
so neither he confirmed it..but didnt deny the rumor..?

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
so neither he confirmed it..but didnt deny the rumor..?

No he actually publically stated there that Will dies then said Kidding, Kidding..

which could mean anything lol..it doesnt have to be in context with what he said above.

So if Will does die people cant say to him "well you said Will doesnt die" because he DID say he dies in that post

its not really a straight yes or no answer he gave about the rumor.

Chiki Mina
i can understand why i mean hes like saying in other words "Figure out for yourselfs, we're giving you clues in your face from the movie."

He cant give a straight answer away like that bc i mean that would be a mayor spoiler...but we can figure that ourselfs

LovelyOne
Just got another hint about another mag where Orlando sort of says he's not gonna continue

shannstar79
Just got another hint about another mag where Orlando sort of says he's not gonna continue
do tell dearie

LovelyOne
Its a teen magazine..called Star Magazine

they said Orlando feels like he is second fiddle. Also, that he said, "In twenty years are they gonna remember me or Johnny?"

reine_mk

they said Orlando feels like he is second fiddle. Also, that he said, "In twenty years are they gonna remember me or Johnny?"

I wouldn't believe a TEEN magazine !!! this could easily be a gossip.

shannstar79

Duh
Wonder who I will remember : mmmm
JOHNNY

LovelyOne
Originally posted by reine_mk
I wouldn't believe a TEEN magazine !!! this could easily be a gossip.

even one that he did an interview for?

Orlando stop talking rubbish! stick out tongue

willofthewisp
I wouldn't blame Orlando if he said that. True, POTC is great for his career, but being second to Johnny isn't much of a challenge.
You guys really shouldn't obsess about trying to find spoilers and writer/actor/director comments before the trailer's even out. They aren't going to tell you anything crucial because they want people to see the movie. They're going to be as vague and open ended as they can be to stir the waters, which is exactly what's going on on this thread. Lean back and enjoy the ride no matter what happens. It's POTC, savvy?

sailorleo
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I wouldn't blame Orlando if he said that. True, POTC is great for his career, but being second to Johnny isn't much of a challenge.
You guys really shouldn't obsess about trying to find spoilers and writer/actor/director comments before the trailer's even out. They aren't going to tell you anything crucial because they want people to see the movie. They're going to be as vague and open ended as they can be to stir the waters, which is exactly what's going on on this thread. Lean back and enjoy the ride no matter what happens. It's POTC, savvy? amen to that!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
You guys really shouldn't obsess about trying to find spoilers and writer/actor/director comments before the trailer's even out. They aren't going to tell you anything crucial because they want people to see the movie. They're going to be as vague and open ended as they can be to stir the waters, which is exactly what's going on on this thread. Lean back and enjoy the ride no matter what happens. It's POTC, savvy?

Ya what sailorleo said...AMEN!!!

I cant wait to see us when the first trailer comes out...lol...that will be total pandemonium...LMAO laughing

Chiki Mina
im not reading any more rumors and spoilers. I think the only fact that we can have is when we see the trailer and of course the movie.

shannstar79
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
im not reading any more rumors and spoilers. I think the only fact that we can have is when we see the trailer and of course the movie.

thats very true
I am with you, although I love spoilers, I feel like Ive ben livinginthe therapy thread latley laughing out loud

Chiki Mina
my therapy thread is for the ppl who are stressed. Its a great place to relax smile. I dont want to see my gurls anxious or depressed.

shannstar79
true I just need to chill and relax, its going tobe ok smile Thanks Chiki for the reality check smile

Chiki Mina
wink everything will be great!! im sure our theories are not wasted and never gonna be wasted.

ohter than that we are gonna relax and enjoy one of the best movie disney ever made that hit the billion mark all because of jack and liz!!

shannstar79
Thats very true smile I LOVE POTC

Chiki Mina
you know i was thinking,...its uncelieveble thatfrom a silly-fun in magic kingdom turn-into movie, could impacted us so much, and be so popular. All strated by just makinga movie from a ride. Incredible laughing out loud

shannstar79
It is incredible and I honestly do not think Disney expected this AT ALL
you know, the Movies have done so well the characters are so popular and loved they have added characters to the ride now, and possibly adding others from th movie to the ride, they have Pirate classes at MAgic Kingdom, with Jack Sparrow, and i hear talks of putting Jack, Liz, and Davy jones in one of the parades they have at disney. I truly think Disney is shocked by the sucess of the films

PirateDiva
Jack Sparrow has definately become one of the all time favorite characters.....he is going down in history....heck he already has they put him in the disney ride....thats hot when Johnnys kids get older and have children and they go on the ride they are gonna be like thats my grandpa!!! LOL...awwww thats a cute thought! *Tear*

Chiki Mina
lol he will be the hottst grandpa of hollywood lool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.