Tony Stark vs. Clark Kent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Tony loses his armor, and is assumed healthy (no heart condition)
Clark Has been exposed to a "red sun" and has no superpowers at all.

So how do two humans take it without their powerups.

Draco69
Clark...

grey fox
Tony , even without the armour he still has his stupid healing factor and various other abilities...

H. S. 6
Tony. He's got the healing factor, and can control computers/machine remotely.

I think.

Draco69
A healing factor? Why'd the hell did they give him a healing factor?!

What the f**k?

Zahit
Tony kicks Clark in the nuts,
finishes vodka martini,
takes Lois out on the town in stretch limo,
Jarvis serves them champagne, oranges, & eggs for breakfast.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Draco69

What the f**k? yeah what the heck is that all about?

I really don't like Tony so I wish CK would kill him, but it doesn't sound like he will.

Tshern
And Stark has been trained by Captain America...

H. S. 6

What the f**k?

Extremis virus.

Oh, yeah. I'd forgotten that he's been trained by Captain America.

EDIT: For some reason, I thought this was supposed to be Smallville Clark. I have no idea why. doh

I'd still say Tony takes it. He can control any computers/machines around them.

Draco69
Originally posted by Tshern
And Stark has been trained by Captain America...

Clark has learned Kryptonian martial arts and was trained by Diana, Mongul and Batman.

So he surpasses Stark.

If Stark didn't have his healing factor, he'd get his ass kicked....

Jesse7
supes can still do T-vo without yellow sun energy, its not a power based ability.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Jesse7
supes can still do T-vo without yellow sun energy, its not a power based ability.

I still haven't found out what T-vo meant...

What does T-vo mean guys? smile

Superboy Prime
Healing Factors...why is Marvel giving everyone healing factors?

Innerhype
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Healing Factors...why is Marvel giving everyone healing factors?

Healing factors are the rave mate!

Putting a lil bit of wolverine into everyone big grin

Superboy Prime
No...

No......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

death

rotiart
Originally posted by rotiart
Tony loses his armor, and is assumed healthy (no heart condition)
Clark Has been exposed to a "red sun" and has no superpowers at all.

So how do two humans take it without their powerups.

um... hello. tony has no powerups. meaning he doesn't have any healing factor or access to tech or virus...

its two "HUMANS" against each other. no powers no tech no kryptonian blood nothing. its as if tony was stripped of all his technology including the virus

what the heck is so hard to understand about the no powerups part.

H. S. 6
um... hello. tony has no powerups. meaning he doesn't have any healing factor or access to tech or virus...

its two "HUMANS" against each other. no powers no tech no kryptonian blood nothing. its as if tony was stripped of all his technology including the virus

what the heck is so hard to understand about the no powerups part.

Power-up can be interpreted different ways. Knowing martial arts is not a "power-up." Additionally, the Extremis Virus is part of Tony now. It's not a "power-up" either. Moreso, Clark is not a human. He never will be.

Don't take it out on us when you make an ill-planned verse thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

General Kon-El
when and how did tony get a healing factor?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by General Kon-El
when and how did tony get a healing factor?

Extremis virus.

I don't know exactly when. It was pretty recent. It happened in his own series, I believe.

rotiart
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Power-up can be interpreted different ways. Knowing martial arts is not a "power-up." Additionally, the Extremis Virus is part of Tony now. It's not a "power-up" either. Moreso, Clark is not a human. He never will be.

Don't take it out on us when you make an ill-planned verse thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Martial arts is not and never has been a "power up" like magic when it is a learned skill.

The extremis virus IS a powerup because it was something injected into tony by himself. Therefore it is the relative equivalent of gene alteration... similar to the super soldier serum.

As far as your inability to read. Don't take it out on me.

rotiart
The extremis virus is an adaptive version of the technoorganic virus altered by tony. It has granted him a healing factor. Without this he'd have no healing factor.

H. S. 6
Martial arts is not and never has been a "power up" like magic when it is a learned skill.

The extremis virus IS a powerup because it was something injected into tony by himself. Therefore it is the relative equivalent of gene alteration... similar to the super soldier serum.

As far as your inability to read. Don't take it out on me.

My inability to read? Yeah, that's why every other person that responded to this thread was thinking the same way. Try again, pal.

If you want to strip them of all their characteristics and powers, go ahead, but you could have just as easily made this a "Skinny playboy with martial arts skills vs. Buff farmer with martial arts skills" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Accel
Clark kicks Tony's ass and rips his registration papers in front of him.

rotiart
Originally posted by H. S. 6
My inability to read? Yeah, that's why every other person that responded to this thread was thinking the same way. Try again, pal.

If you want to strip them of all their characteristics and powers, go ahead, but you could have just as easily made this a "Skinny playboy with martial arts skills vs. Buff farmer with martial arts skills" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Right because clarks obviously shown his abilities with martial arts....

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Innerhype
I still haven't found out what T-vo meant...

What does T-vo mean guys? smile I know right, I would like to know too please. smile

H. S. 6

Um... as Draco so gracefully pointed out, he's been trained by Mongul, Diana, and Bruce. wink

Jesse7

he trained for thousands of years in combat with the dc gods, that and he was trained by some of DC's top martial artists.

rotiart
and what? all he ever does is go flying into other characters.

What comics are there of him without his powers that allows you guys these assumptions that clark without his powers is a martial arts master.

Accel
I've seen Clark display MA skills on at least a few occasions, which is a hell of a lot more than I can say about Tony.

Darth Martin
What is T-VO?

Innerhype
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What is T-VO?

What is T-VO!!!!?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Accel
I've seen Clark display MA skills on at least a few occasions, which is a hell of a lot more than I can say about Tony.

Ding...Ding...I said the exact same thing in another thread as well.

Innerhype
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Ding...Ding...I said the exact same thing in another thread as well.

Yeah but what does T-vo mean?

Draco69
and what? all he ever does is go flying into other characters.

What comics are there of him without his powers that allows you guys these assumptions that clark without his powers is a martial arts master.

Superman doesn't NEED to use martial arts. He's SUPERMAN. Using martial arts would be showing off and overkill on his part...

Draco69
Originally posted by Innerhype
Yeah but what does T-vo mean?

Basically Kryptonian telepathy...yeah, it is a stupid idea....

Innerhype
Basically Kryptonian telepathy...yeah, it is a stupid idea....

Kryptonian telepathy! eek!

Thanks for the info ::hugs::

superkronick92
clark writes a revealing expose on stark ind. and ruins his buisness then Tony spends the rest of his life in a bar

Sub_Mariner
It stands for Torquasm-Vo aswell i think.

Scoobless
Stark wins due to his experience of fighting as a mere human

Blair Wind

A few. He even did a nightwing impersonation once (his famous flip technique when he was powered down he did it)

roughrider
With Clark's training, and Tony's "healing factor" What the f**k? I have no idea how this ends up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.