Classic Beyonder versus Great Evil Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
Based upon on-panel showings, who would win this battle?

Draco69
GEB has only ONE on-panel showing. He/She/It hasn't done anything other than that.

This thread is non-default as GEB is only been described (poorly) by other Vertigo/DC characters....

Thanos_THOTU
1. Stan Lee stated that Beyonder had the power of the writers.

2. Beyonder was everything, inside and outside the Multi-verse. In other words he was the Omniverse.

3. Neither the Presence nor the Beast are complete beings, thus do not possess the power of the writers.

4. The beast was defeated and could do nothing about it.
Beyonder stated that he never lose if he didn't wanted it to be so.

Draco69
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
1. Stan Lee stated that Beyonder had the power of the writers.

2. Beyonder was everything, inside and outside the Multi-verse. In other words he was the Omniverse.

3. Neither the Presence nor the Beast are complete beings, thus do not possess the power of the writers.

4. The beast was defeated and could do nothing about it.
Beyonder stated that he never lose if he didn't wanted it to be so.

The GEB hasn't been defeated and we don't know what it is. We don't know what the Presence is either. DC gives us meager crumbs about them while Marvel gives a whole handbook about it with step by step details.

This thread is non-defunct for this reason alone. We can't have a forum match about a obscure being whose history is based solely on the hyperbole of other characters.

Thanos_THOTU
When you get a little futher in the comics he will get defeated.

When you casn prove the the Presence have the power of the writers than they stalemate.

But as long he does not, Beyonder has the upper hand.

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
When you get a little futher in the comics he will get defeated.

When you casn prove the the Presence have the power of the writers than they stalemate.

But as long he does not, Beyonder has the upper hand.

Editors do

Galan007
Originally posted by Draco69
GEB has only ONE on-panel showing. He/She/It hasn't done anything other than that.

This thread is non-default as GEB is only been described (poorly) by other Vertigo/DC characters.... I completely agree.

How can a character with one showing, really be accurately gauged in power?

hum

Answer: It can't.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
I completely agree.

How can a character with one showing, really be accurately gauged in power?

hum

Answer: It can't.

What exactly is the GreatEvilBeast?

tkitna
Yeah, has there ever been a scan of the GEB? I'd love to see one if it actaully exists.

Mider999
his power is gauged cause he's suppose to be equal to the presance, i think beyonder in his classic form could take on TOAA and the presance.

bigbran
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What exactly is the GreatEvilBeast? He's great. He's evil! And, He's a beast.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Mider999
his power is gauged cause he's suppose to be equal to the presance, i think beyonder in his classic form could take on TOAA and the presance.

I agree....done right, Classic Beyonder can take on anybody and anything....he's the embodiment of over cheesy uber power

Galan007
What exactly is the GreatEvilBeast? Basically, he/she/it....... is God, but just on the opposite side of the coin.

God= Heads
GEB= Tails

God= Yin
GEB= Yang

God= Good
GEB= Bad

And so on and so forth.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bigbran
He's great. He's evil! And, He's a beast.

You could be describing my uncle

Has the GEB actually done anything?

Basically, he/she/it....... is God, but just on the opposite side of the coin.

God= Heads
GEB= Tails

God= Yin
GEB= Yang

God= Good
GEB= Bad

And so on and so forth.

Gotcha

Galan007
Has the GEB actually done anything? no

It's only been seen once on pannel.

Symmetric Chaos
no

It's only been seen once on pannel.

So he's never done anything huh . . . what do you think would happen if we put him against DevilHulk . . ?

Galan007
So he's never done anything huh . . . what do you think would happen if we put him against DevilHulk . . ? Well of course DevilHulk would win..

He's more powerful then God.......... Right? shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.