Traitor vs Dos DD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Can the GL foe beat the Superman foe??

Validus
So you liked the book I take it?

UniOmni
Yeppers. The art was a bit bad, but i liked it.

Now i'm waiting for Will World, Passing the Torch and New Journey, Old Path.

I'm thinking of getting all Kyles back issues. When money allows for it, of course.

Which are Kyles best tpbs, when he's not wearing the crabmask??

Validus
First of all, Crab mask > Jim Lee outfit

I suppose you can try Brother's Keeper for some good old, Judd Winick style, liberal goodness.

I'm not sure if the last part of Kyle's run against the Black Circle was collected.

UniOmni
I read the reviews.

Its on my list too.

I really wanna find The Power Of Ion, but with it going for 100$, its not likely.

And the Crab Mask looks like shit.

He may have had the best stories under that time period, but he looks like a shithead.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
I read the reviews.

Its on my list too.

I really wanna find The Power Of Ion, but with it going for 100$, its not likely.

And the Crab Mask looks like shit.

He may have had the best stories under that time period, but he looks like a shithead.
JLA: Obsidian Age is a Kyle Rayner story. It was also the last good JLA story prior to the Crisis of Conscience disbanding. Coincidence? big grin

Power of Ion shouldn't be that expensive. Maybe try finding a lesser known online retailer.

UniOmni
Do you have any lesser known online retailers you'd like to nominate??

Cuz i'd appreciate the help.

And is the Obsidian Age the arc where Superman beats up multiple gods at the same time, and Nightwing becomes the leader of the remaining JLA members??

Comes in two different tpbs?

Soljer
Topic?

Validus
Do you have any lesser known online retailers you'd like to nominate??

Cuz i'd appreciate the help.
Uhh, I'm sure I can find some. I'll get back to you.

And is the Obsidian Age the arc where Superman beats up multiple gods at the same time, and Nightwing becomes the leader of the remaining JLA members??

Comes in two different tpbs?
Yes, yes it is. I believe the JLA end up dying and are saved by Kyle.
Originally posted by Soljer
Topic?
Traitor

UniOmni
Traitor vs Doomsday, DOS DD.

And saved by Kyle?? PIS i say!!

Avalonofthewind
Try this place....it's where I got my copy:

http://www.jhuniverse.com/

Validus
Traitor vs Doomsday, DOS DD.

And saved by Kyle?? PIS i say!!
Yeah, Kyle should have been taken out by freeze breath. Writer must be a fanboy.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Validus
Yeah, Kyle should have been taken out by freeze breath. Writer must be a fanboy.

But...but...that's PRE-CRISIS freeze breath!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.