Ghost Rider vs. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Who wins?

Darth Martin
MM ftw.......easily.

Grimm22
MM 9/10

Tassadar
Martian Manhunter wins, I dont know how excatly, but he'll pull something out of his ass to put down GR.

Benny G
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud mad

grey fox
GR .

MM already is iffy around flames , screw the 'flames of passion' bull. I can't think of anything more emotionally powerful then Hellfire derived for pure vengeance.

Darth Martin
I thought MM fear of fire was thrown outb the window. Can't MM just mindrape him.

Galan777
ill give MM the majority on this one 6-7/10

SpunkySmurph
Wow...

This has to be something of a record for a GR thread.

Nearly ten posts without the Penance Stare being mentioned...

embarrasment Oops

Darth Martin
I'm not sure the Penance Star would be effective. MM is one of the most kind and peaceful characters in comics.

UniOmni
He's killed more people than Superman and gl put together.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by UniOmni
He's killed more people than Superman and gl put together. But because he had to though. Overall, he's a good guy. He's not like an anti-hero.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Darth Martin
But because he had to though. Overall, he's a good guy. He's not like an anti-hero.

I don't think you need to be evil or to be guilt-ridden for the stare to harm you.

Though, it probably helps wink

King Castle
self imposed guilt can and would screw MM "if" GR could get the penance stare on him..

Warlord
ps and helfire for the roast.... sadly sad

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Warlord
ps and helfire for the roast.... sadly sad

Why sadly?

You like MM more than a character Nicholas Cage played? smile

ABX5TwQFPfk

Damn good movie. Underrated. thumb up

MrMind
if mindrape doesn't work, mm could always bfr

Warlord
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Why sadly?

You like MM more than a character Nicholas Cage played? smile

Damn good movie. Underrated. thumb up

yep and sorry to disappoint you but I hated both the movie and cage as the main character

tkitna
The movie sucked, but GR wins anyways.

complexbrother
Originally posted by grey fox
GR .

MM already is iffy around flames , screw the 'flames of passion' bull. I can't think of anything more emotionally powerful then Hellfire derived for pure vengeance.

I concure.

guy222
Blaze or Ketch FTW

Warlord
Originally posted by guy222
Blaze or Ketch FTW

thumb up
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.