Dr. Light vs The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Can he defeat the Gamma God??

bigbran
Originally posted by UniOmni
Can he defeat the Gamma God?? The better question would be, "Can Hulk defeat him?"

Accel
Can Light affect all parts of the EM spectrum? If so, I guess he takes it. If not, then I'm not sure.

Draco69
Dr. Light can also transform into a pure light being like the Ray. Good luck hurting light, Hulk....

King_Mungi
Dr.Light has even manipulated magical lightening from Wondergirl and manipulated Superboy's heat vision like they were toys.

UniOmni
They give off visible light though.

Hulk doesn't glow.

Brian Oswald
Can Light absorb or take away Hulks gamma rays?

Draco69
Dr. Light can manipulate the EM spectrum and can manipulate all forms of energy. Even magic. Or TK. Or sound even...

UniOmni
When did he control tk or sound?

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by Draco69
Dr. Light can manipulate the EM spectrum and can manipulate all forms of energy. Even magic. Or TK. Or sound even...
Well then he turns Hulk to Banner and beats the s*** out of him

Draco69
Originally posted by UniOmni
When did he control tk or sound?

He manipulated Raven's TK against her and absorbed and redirected Cyborg's sonics.

This was prior to Identity Crisis of course.

golem370
Hulk has beat High Evolutionary Zzzax and broke threw X-Man's Psi Shield he is not totally beaten I don't think

Darth Martin
DL ftw.........again.

Dinalfos
I don't know much about Dr. Light. But it looks like Hulk ain't got a chance.

golem370
Could Dr Light do anything that Galaxy Master couldn't do?

Galaxy Master- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/galxmast.htm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.