Lu Bu VS Sephitoht equal strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaled
ok decieded to make a thread for this, Sephiroth and Lu Bu both with equal strength vs each other to the death the battle taked place in the roman colosseum back when it was made.

have fun

TricksterPriest
No contest. Lu Bu. You already did this in the other thread anyway.

SpadeKing
who is sephitoht?

anyway if it was sephiroth he would win by just keeping away from Lu Bu and using his long sword to an advantage or just fly around Lu Bu til he gets dizzy and falls

Tallis
Long Sword to an advantage????

Lu Bu uses a Spear.

TricksterPriest
And Sephiroth has no skill compared to Lu Bu. He relies on magic, superhuman abilities and general invulnerability.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And Sephiroth has no skill compared to Lu Bu. He relies on magic, superhuman abilities and general invulnerability.

Are you talking about Sephiroth? Or Lu Bu?

Any who I see Sephiroth taking this with some teleportations here and there and a Heartless Angel.

TricksterPriest
What part of "No super powers" do you not get? If you allow Sephiroth to have those kind of abilities, there's no point to this fight. Riddle me this, can Sephiroth win without any superhuman powers? The answer is obvious.

ESB -1138
Where does it say no powers?

Originally posted by Kaled
ok decieded to make a thread for this, Sephiroth and Lu Bu both with equal strength vs each other to the death the battle taked place in the roman colosseum back when it was made.

have fun

TricksterPriest
Then as they say, **** this. This isn't a fair fight.

ESB -1138
Then as they say, **** this. This isn't a fair fight.

Heck Sephiroth is a first class SOLDIER and the best one Shin-Ra ever had. He was a hero during the war and became a legend. His speed and physical strength surpassed any other in Final Fantasy VII. Even in Advent Children Cloud had trouble keeping up with Sephiroth and even then he was being forced on defense.

Throw in Sephiroth's powers like teleportation and Heartless Angel then you have someone that will give anyone a fight they will never forget.

SpadeKing
anyway we all saw sephiroth in the advent children... that wasn't special powers or super human abilities to me erm cause Lu Bu can take 1000 hits from generals before becoming near death tell that isn't super human?

Kaled
equal strength no special powers, both srtength is reduced/increaded to that of Cloud Strife's in AC so they can still leap way beyond humans.

i realised i spelt it wrong on the name of the thread i was tired and it set it up before i went to bed.

Lu Bu maybe more skilled (emphasis on maybe), but even so he's never going to have fougth someone as skillful as Sephiroth, plus sephiroth has the superior weapon.

TricksterPriest
Ok, it is a fair fight. And Lu Bu being more skilled isn't a maybe. Ask anyone who know chinese history and has played Dynasty Warriors. He IS more skilled. I already pointed out why Sephiroth loses this fight.

SpadeKing
I still say sephiroth wins cause of the long sword... and yes its hella longer than Lu Bu's Spear

Kaled
hmm, i say Lu Bu despite the fact in DW 3 he killed me like a gizillion times happy trying to get red hare.

Sephiroth has a longer sword true, but he only flaw with that is, whenever he fights cloud he's extreme aggresive tactics means he gets right up and close so it wouldn't come into play that much. Although Lu Bu killed me less than Seph did i'd say Lu Bu happy but it is close beyond doubt

SpadeKing
in my opinion I had more trouble with seph than Lu Bu... atleast I got to hit Lu Bu seph killed me in 1 or 2 hits messed

Kaled
well i started playing it on Hard big grin so he didn't even get stunned by my hits :P took me 2 weeks to realise it was on hard. I even remeber thinking "oh my god this games is impossible!"

Mesirus
Lu Bu being more skilled isn't a maybe. Ask anyone who know chinese history and has played Dynasty Warriors. He IS more skilled. I already pointed out why Sephiroth loses this fight.

Yeah but in DW lu bu is a sword(Halberd) swinger, he doesn't fight with skill beause his moves are limited to like 12 attacks and chinese history?? unless you have a time machine you can't prove Lu Bu is more skillful you sephiroth hater. It is possible everyone else sucked at fighting, when the war consisted of like a million per side 1000 isn't a huge number.

Originally posted by Kaled
well i started playing it on Hard big grin so he didn't even get stunned by my hits :P took me 2 weeks to realise it was on hard. I even remeber thinking "oh my god this games is impossible!"

......... seriously??? you didn't check the difficultly when a bog standard general was kicking your ass??

SpadeKing
or a lt. general?

Kaled
Originally posted by Mesirus
Yeah but in DW lu bu is a sword(Halberd) swinger, he doesn't fight with skill beause his moves are limited to like 12 attacks and chinese history?? unless you have a time machine you can't prove Lu Bu is more skillful you sephiroth hater. It is possible everyone else sucked at fighting, when the war consisted of like a million per side 1000 isn't a huge number.

......... seriously??? you didn't check the difficultly when a bog standard general was kicking your ass??

well we can't all have brains embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.