Artwork Help/Tutorial Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sub_Mariner
Just scrolling down saw some help threads so i thought this would be a good idea!!

Anyway, close this or do what ever you want with it.

Anyway does anyone have any tutorials for drawing real life people anime style.

Tha C-Master
Hmmm I think I can find something for you.

Sub_Mariner
Thanks C. smile

justjakk
here ya go

tee hee. i made it myself

you just have to figure out what style of anime you want to use for the details.

Sub_Mariner
Thanks Justjakk. smile

lil bitchiness
I am going to stick this one at the top.

Its a great idea.

Pandemoniac
Something I discovered the hard way some time ago, never ever use water-based and oil-based paint wet on wet! Was working on a wall-painting in my toilet and did just that, next think I knew half of the painting crumbled and fell to the floor
Big no-no

LifeInSepia
a good hexidec for a white person's skin is fbdbb6

Bicnarok

Raoul
anyone know which is the best tool in photoshop for shadows? besides the burn tool, the inner shadow effect and the 'slightly darker shade' route?

Selphie
Okay, could I get some help or suggestions please? I'm looking for a really good camera for photography, so something obviously a lot better than your average digital camera, leaning closer to a more professional one. Can anyone give me some good examples, or point me in the right direction to look?

Disturbed Angel
Phase One P45 digital back - 39 megapixels, mega expensive, but stunning image quality even on wall size prints 9/10

Mamiya 645AF lenses all outstanding value for money 9/10

Canon 1DS MkII digital SLR - 9/10

Canon 17-40mm f4 L lens - sharp, good range, good price 9/10

Canon 70-200mm L lens - sharp, good price 9/10

Wista SP 5x4 inch large format camera

Fuji GSW 690II 6x9cm medium format camera with fixed 65mm lens

Bronica SQA 6x6cm medium format camera with 40mm, 50mm, 80mm, 150mm lenses,
2x convertor, S-36 extension tube

And try this:
http://tonyhowell.co.uk/about.htm#eq

Hope I helped.

Final Blaxican
You're about 5 months too late. no expression

Disturbed Angel
Well I noticed no one had answered, so I did. srug

Edit: and there might be something there she can use, still.

DeathKap
Hey um... I think I need help. I beleive my art is extremly lacking. I want to add color but... i can't get photoshop for the next few months so does any one know what i should use to give color with out it looking cheap and tacky?

*comic guy*
Yea guys i need ideas of a funny comic with lots of action but funny solutions not sure wat to do kinda stuck on this one any ideas

stemuulen
Originally posted by *comic guy*
Yea guys i need ideas of a funny comic with lots of action but funny solutions not sure wat to do kinda stuck on this one any ideas

try to make one of like a bunch of unusual people, kinda all friends with eachother and get into trouble without even realising it. but its ur call

Based Kez
wut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.