Captain Comet vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devil Lance
Who wins Captain Comet http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Comet

or Regular Ironman

Devil Lance
bump

Galan777
I really enjoyed the CC comics ive read, but as of right now id have to give Ironman the majority based on feats alone

SpunkySmurph
CC is so cool!

Unfortunatley, he is another example of DC bestowing a character with amazing-ness. They need alot more range

And, if he doesn't beat Ironman, something is very wrong.
I'm not saying he can beat him.
I'm saying he should be able to.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
CC is so cool!

Unfortunatley, he is another example of DC bestowing a character with amazing-ness. They need alot more range

And, if he doesn't beat Ironman, something is very wrong.
I'm not saying he can beat him.
I'm saying he should be able to.
Range as in more character building? Have you been reading mystery in Space ? confused

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Devil Lance
Range as in more character building? Have you been reading mystery in Space ? confused

No. Not as in character

Range as in powers.
And I know there are some without any powers at all(Batman comes to mind), but still.

I could expand, but this is an age old argument that has constantly proven to get nowhere

guy222
bumprav

Philosophía
Originally posted by guy222
bumprav sad

Bentley
Captain Comet's tk should eventually overcome Iron Man at range.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Galan007
I really enjoyed the CC comics ive read, but as of right now id have to give Ironman the majority based on feats alone

https://i.imgur.com/kYpzMGs.gif

Shame on you 2006 Galan

Philosophía
To be fair to 2006-era Galan, this was while the Jim Starlin revamp was ongoing, and he got more impressive as it advanced.

Iron Man does have his way around TP, though.

-K-M-
Stop making excuses for 2006 Galan.

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain (mod Galan)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.