moon knight vs dare devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
h2h moon knight is in his natural state
best of 4

The Fake Macoy
They had a brief skirmish back in Moon Knight's first series, and they were equal despite DD being at a disadvantage. Still, DD has way better feats so unless anything crazy happens in Moon Knight's new series, I'm saying DD wins 8/10. DD is just leagues ahead of MK.

lando005
mk has had less time in the spotlight but other than that they are about equal

The Fake Macoy
Name one thing that Moon Knight has done that puts him on DD's level. In his first series, he was clobbered by the Black Spectre, who was a guy with only basic training. DD has caught arrows with his bare hands, batted bullets away, and done all sorts of other crazy feats. As much as I like Moon Knight, Marc is going down hard.

Darth Martin
Have to go with DD if MK is in his regular stage.

lando005
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Name one thing that Moon Knight has done that puts him on DD's level. In his first series, he was clobbered by the Black Spectre, who was a guy with only basic training. DD has caught arrows with his bare hands, batted bullets away, and done all sorts of other crazy feats. As much as I like Moon Knight, Marc is going down hard. you also have to remember dd is a metahuman a low one but he is one his senses make it very easy for him to perfrom thoes feats

marvelprince
And his senses are one reason that he'll win this. Also lets not forget his superior agility and fighting skills. He'll anticpate Marc's moves and counter his strikes. After a few nerve shots Marc is going down. DD 8/10

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by lando005
you also have to remember dd is a metahuman a low one but he is one his senses make it very easy for him to perfrom thoes feats

So if it's easy for him to perform those feats only because he has superpowers, that somehow helps Moon Knight to win? I'm not following this logic. It doesn't matter how DD can perform the feats, if he does it and that helps him in the fight he'll still destroy Moon Knight.

lando005
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
So if it's easy for him to perform those feats only because he has superpowers, that somehow helps Moon Knight to win? I'm not following this logic. It doesn't matter how DD can perform the feats, if he does it and that helps him in the fight he'll still destroy Moon Knight. i was comparing the feats dd can pull them off because of his senses for marc he would have a much harder time doing so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.