Will NOT dying?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JD_4_Life
Okay, I know that we have all our important facts and everything,but on this website I found some info: http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_10139.html

Okay it says:

The rumor ran wild that Orlando Bloom was going to die in Pirates 3. It supposedly came from one of the heads at Disney. We just got an email FROM Disneys PR people letting us know that it is absolutely nothing but a bunch of crap! Here is a partial Quote from the email I received.

....there have been some rumors going around online regarding potential absence of Orlando Bloom in the future Pirates of the Caribbean films. ....we want you to know that while we cannot comment on specific plot points, such rumors are completely unfounded.

So just as we, and many other fine sites suspected this is nothing but a bunch of CRAP. I would suspect the talks of a new Pirates Spinoff are also crap. But we will see.

Okay all of that was from a website, NOT me so please don't be mad at me...lol
Anyway, I don't think it's true, but I thought that if I asked opinions I would have a better view of it.

PirateDiva
I think the writers and PR's or whatever will say anything to throw people off!! so like i keep saying dont pay much attention to anything until the movie is out...or at least the trailor!!! smile

Mistypirate
Will not dying I just read it. What a bunch of crab. I really really hope he does die. Whats the point of DMC?

LovelyOne
LOL!!!!

sure what ever.

Maybe they have changed it now because people found out...unfounded is still not a denial it still means unproven lol

still though get rid of that crappy character..if thsese people can be so certain that he doesn't die then why didnt Terry just come flat out and say it instead of leaving an open ended response

LovelyOne
talks of a new Pirates Spinoff are also crap. But we will see.

^^ see now thats BS they have made plans for a 4th..this is just someone who has taken what Terry has said and has commented on it I bet

this is someone just posting their own news online..its a place where you can do that am I right?

"....there have been some rumors going around online regarding potential absence of Orlando Bloom in the future Pirates of the Caribbean films. ....we want you to know that while we cannot comment on specific plot points, such rumors are completely unfounded.

this, the official "email" is just claiming its SPECULATION!! they have not DENIED the rumor yet again. laughing out loud

T.Maria
the thing thatmakes me laugh is the fact that they deny it....and yet, WHERE ELSE can the character of will go??

he doesnt have the depth to 'go it alone' like liz or jack...he needs liz in the films to support his character...the whole 'will finds his father' thing never appealed to me either!

i mean he finds out that his father is STILL alive...he sees him for the first time...he realises WHILST he's being wipped that his dad is the one doing it....and we STILL get no real emotion afterwards!!!

i found it really unbelievable.

Theres nowhere left for his character to go...he would be a complete spare part if they DIDNT kill him off and made a 4th film...

I mean, we've been through the 'relationship trouble for liz/will' before in 2-3 ....so why would they want to put it into a 4th?

oh these PR's and writers think we're stupid lol smile

Obviously they've never visited THIS forum lol

LovelyOne
you know what I should do?

I should leak online some of theat script I read..then disney wuould HAVE to own up...that would be hilarious

but I wont because I would never get that person into trouble...thats just mean

T.Maria if you look at it thats just someones opinio on an email disney sent them..yet again Disney neither denies it or confirms it they just say the rumours are unproven

I should totally leak that script just to PROVE it..but I wont lol.

T.Maria
^^^^^ Ahhh now i understand!
thanks smile

So its all boulderdash, eh??

Why is so much crap coming out about these movies atm??

ive never seen anything like it!!!!
the thing that frustrates me the most is the fact that when orlando/keira/writers talk about will/liz they say whatever they want within reason...but when it comes to jack/liz they keep schtum!

then again that can only mean good things i suppose...but its frustrating none the less, and it means that whenever someone DOES say something about jack/liz that we have to knit-pick at EVERY LITTLE DETAIL to just get some decent idea as to what the furture could hold for the pair....

grrrrr! cryptic writers!

Jack of Blades
Well Will Lovers can be happy while Will Haters all i can say is
YOU GOT PUNKED!!!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne
you know what I should do?

I should leak online some of theat script I read..then disney wuould HAVE to own up...that would be hilarious

but I wont because I would never get that person into trouble...thats just mean

T.Maria if you look at it thats just someones opinio on an email disney sent them..yet again Disney neither denies it or confirms it they just say the rumours are unproven

I should totally leak that script just to PROVE it..but I wont lol.

hey i've got a great idea... why dont you leak the script to me?!?!?! I'm dying to read it... big grin

Mistypirate
Lol I didn't noticed that the used the word unfounded in regards to the rumours.
Unfounded= groundless, unsupported, unsubstantiated, speculative, tenuous,unproven, proven (antonym).
They didn't say those rumours are completely False. So in other words they didn't denied it. laughing out loud looks like were still on the winning ship.

shannstar79
Originally posted by katelovespirate
hey i've got a great idea... why dont you leak the script to me?!?!?! I'm dying to read it... big grin
that was funny kate smile
if u get it leak it to me laughing

Mistypirate
I'm sure everybody is dying to read it. Happy Dance

Jack of Blades
Oh....a..h...need...to ..read...scrip..t..now....o....ah

Chiki Mina
i dont believe in such rumors. What was the destiny in will all about, just fancy shit?? hell no.. Will isnt exactly gonna die nor turn into a tentacle head. He will become immortal bc hes destiny is to stab davys heart! Why add the line "a touch of destiny"!? Its wasting paper, time, and ink!! so thats all bull shit.

Mistypirate
I'm w/ you Mina, Will is turning in to an immortal fish, that is his destiny.It looks like they are desperately trying to covered it, but it doesn't look like they are having much luck.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Well Will Lovers can be happy while Will Haters all i can say is
YOU GOT PUNKED!!!

No we didnt.

they are not denying the rumor they are just saying the rumors are speculation..they basically said they cant tell us if he is gonna die or not. and that the rumors that came about are un proven because they have NOT confirmed them yet.

LovelyOne
The rumor ran wild that Orlando Bloom was going to die in Pirates 3. It supposedly came from one of the heads at Disney. We just got an email FROM Disney's PR people letting us know that it is absolutely nothing but a bunch of crap! Here is a partial Quote from the email I received.

....there have been some rumors going around on-line regarding potential absence of Orlando Bloom in the future Pirates of the Caribbean films. ....we want you to know that while we cannot comment on specific plot points, such rumors are completely unfounded.

So just as we, and many other fine sites suspected this is nothing but a bunch of CRAP. I would suspect the talks of a new Pirates Spinoff are also crap. But we will see.

the BOLD part is the email Disney PR people sent out

the rest is the opinion of the guy who posted the "news"

does that sound like confirmation from Disney?? HELL NO

the person who posted the quote must have a low vocabulary

unfounded means the rumors are unproven yet disney do not say "WILL DOES NOT DIE" they actually say they wont tell us if he does or not...they are only saying the rumors on line have no "proof" behind them because there have been no leaks from the script etc.

Chiki Mina
its a rumor that will be confirmed only in the movie. i think they are the ones PUNKED bc they didnt think we will figure out that Will wil be immortal by the end of the movie.

LovelyOne
he dies and doesnt come back EVER in the script I have read.

Chiki Mina
right now even if its confirmed in the interenet or magazines...it is not 100% confirmed. But yes our theoris our accurate and match some things in the intereview. My recomendation and the only thing that we can do is wait 224 days till the movie. So then everything can be confirmed

Mistypirate
I wan't to read that script.........bawling
I don't know why but today i'm very stressed out.

Chiki Mina
misty u dont want to spoil it right? We all want to read it. But how can we enjoy the movie when we know every single detail already. Its no fun. Its better watching it, enjoy it, let it surpirse you, and just relax. Its no fun when u see a movie that u already know exaclty what every is gonna happen.

LovelyOne
I dont have it right now anyway. but when she gets it imma ask for a copy..I'm not gonna pass it on though

Chiki Mina
Miss lovely i think u should edit that post lol bc they will all know u have the copy and then u wont share. Dont u think everyone will be anxious laughing out loud

Mistypirate
Yes embarrasment weep I want to be spoiled. I wouldn't want to have any bad surprises, then I would be disappointed. I don't like surprises, there bad, bad, bad. I think i'm gonna head back to the therapy thread. sad

Chiki Mina
look on the bright side. It can be good surpirses and funny ones. as a pirate fan we cannot spoil this. Remember why we love this movie other than the jack/liz scenes. Its just one hell of a movie.

LovelyOne
I'll try and have a copy and I'll PM things to peeps I'm not gonna leak the whole thing online its unfair to the person who gives it t me etc etc..

It would be funny though watching Disney being forced to confirm once and for all that Will does die..but I think it would be really unfair to them and everyone who doesnt want to know the possible end of the movie.

I'm not that mean..I've made sure that I only post hear say type things so it cant be confirmed.

Chiki Mina
lets not give away all the details. then whats the fun of watching it sad

the basic that we want to know is Will. I want to know about Will and Norrie for sailor leos sake lol. oh oh and liz daddy, I wish he wouldnt die.

shannstar79
Originally posted by LovelyOne
he dies and doesnt come back EVER in the script I have read.

I am going by that script Happy Dance

Chiki Mina
lol its clear to us. Its Will destiny.

Mistypirate
I wouldn't mind if I don't know exactly what's going to happen at the end of 3. But I do want to know before I go to see the movie that we are going to see some kind of happy ending. I don't want to be badly surprised

Chiki Mina
i dont need a script to confirm though. I believe in my heart that the ending wont be dissapointing. Adn i believe in our theories and our instincts. The only confirmation that i need is from the movie.

RoguePw25
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
i dont believe in such rumors. What was the destiny in will all about, just fancy shit?? hell no.. Will isnt exactly gonna die nor turn into a tentacle head. He will become immortal bc hes destiny is to stab davys heart! Why add the line "a touch of destiny"!? Its wasting paper, time, and ink!! so thats all bull shit.

I must again warn you Chiki of your profanity, please do not do this and keep to the discussion. It offends people.

reine_mk
http://contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/disney%20denies%20bloom%20cull_1010737

THIS IS ANOTHER LINK you got punked !!!!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by RoguePw25
I must again warn you Chiki of your profanity, please do not do this and keep to the discussion. It offends people.

im not arguing but i was actually in the subject and my intention was not offending. I wasnt talking about nobody just the rumors. And im not the only one who curses.

PirateDiva
Mina they really have it out for u!!!! Grrrrr!!!

Chiki Mina
Oh well...but im not the only one with a dirty mouth. Maybe I should get that Orbit gum lol

Dirty Mouth? *trumpet music*
Try Orbit Gum, for a good clean feeling laughing out loud

T.Maria
Originally posted by reine_mk
http://contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/disney%20denies%20bloom%20cull_1010737

THIS IS ANOTHER LINK you got punked !!!!

Aww you know i love it when people give us article upon article of disney denying things...

when people deny rumours they are almost 99% true...

so when the film comes out go and watch it and then we can all have endless discussions as to who indeed did get punked...

and yes they do say that sarcasm is the lowest form of witt...

but if witt was shit then you would be constapated big grin

Chiki Mina
LMAO loool

Lets see whos gonna get puncked when the movie prooves that we are not crazy butt heads(i hope its not a curse word :rollseyes: )

We dont need the internet. Our patterns and clues are right under our noses. Its written in the movie. Our only hope is the movei. And surely we are keeping our hope and faith. Keep to the code for all I care..But we are keeping our faith.

T.Maria
go chiki mina!! big grin

totally agree big grin

and the codes are more guidelines that actual rules anyway...so suck on that sweaty fish!!! big grin

Chiki Mina
mwahahahha!! Im feeling very bitter today. lool.

PirateDiva
The Orbit gum thing cracked me up....LOL...funny one Mina!!!

Chiki Mina
lmao lol we dont want any mutiners telling when we are cursing! to cover up we can use te orbit gum!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.