Sensitive spot in a jedi brain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediLowbacca
Right now im reading Jedi Search, Book I of the Jedi Academy series. Luke discovers something when he is exploring the mind of leia using the force. He goes into the back of the mind when he is pushed back. Leia did not do this but her Brain or the force did. Luke thought this might work on all Jedi. He used this to find new jedi for his academy

Now what im asking is What is this..? What is the secret that lies in the brain of a jedi that no others can see?

Plese discuss :]

Darth Scythe
I think what they were getting at is the force even in a dormant state in someone can be an untapped well of energy. A force user commands it through his body and his brain controls the body. That's all I ever made of it.

yettoh
i think it means that if he looked in everyone inv the worlds brain and he got pushed back he knew they were force sensitives

u may haveto transalte here

overlord
Maybe it's just like jedi mind tricks not working but then Hutts should get jedi training aswell.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by JediLowbacca
What is the secret that lies in the brain of a jedi that no others can see?

POWER!!! UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!

JediLowbacca
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
POWER!!! UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!

in other words the temptation of the dark side..maybe

redcaped
I have my own speculations. The first nature force users weren't sith nor jedi. It was an accident at some point of the galaxy where anomaly occurs like our Bermuda Triangle. They kept this a secret and transmitted their abilities on those selected just like a contagious virus does. They never knew the truth. It can be detected by their strong brain signals.

redcaped
The sith managed in time to block been detected by some sort of self hypnosis for infiltration purposes. Who knows...maybe Dooku was a sith all his life.

exanda kane
I think it means the EU writers ran out of ideas smile

JediLowbacca
Originally posted by exanda kane
I think it means the EU writers ran out of ideas smile

Haha that could be it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.