Johnny Is Getting Married

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shannstar79
Ok Girls looks like we dont have a chance
Ill be in the Therapy thread !!!!

Good for them, sad for me

READ THIS crybaby

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb//articles/1010depp.html

evilm0nki3
That's sweet.

shannstar79
it is sweet smile
I am happy for them!!

Mistypirate
Oh crab there goes my opportune moment sad

shannstar79
mistypirate
ill meet u in the thrapy thread, i feel the same way
I think alot of us will need therapy after this post
Therapy or a lot of Rum smile

drunk
me and misty pirate

Kelly_LS
Johnny Depp thread is in the Celebrity Forum..reported.

Mistypirate
Yeah come on lets get our buts over to the therapy thread, I'm feeling depressed crybaby. drunk cheers, burp.. sorry. lol

shannstar79

shannstar79
sorry guys didnt mean to post that last thread here it was meant to be a new topic

back to the therapy thread to cry over Johnny

Chiki Mina
oh right i forgot to post that!! that mr depp is gonna tie the knot. lool i feels sad for me but hppy for johnny lol. Oh well, at least i can keep the fantasy happy

PIRATES=SEX
Q. You've done a lot of really inventive characters?

Depp: You're saying I'm a weirdo?

AWWW LOL

evilm0nki3
lol hes funny

PIRATES=SEX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gL72sULQ_w&NR this so reminds me of pirates of the caribbean sorta

shannstar79
Originally posted by PIRATES=SEX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gL72sULQ_w&NR this so reminds me of pirates of the caribbean sorta
Cool It does
did you notice how that ship looks kind of like the Dauntaless from POTC 1

taurusbaby0509
Originally posted by PIRATES=SEX

the music sounds like POTC rearranged...

PIRATES=SEX
yeah i know

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Johnny Depp thread is in the Celebrity Forum..reported.

Johnny Depp is Captain Jack Sparrow and hes from Disneys Pirates of the Caribbean. And this is the POTC forum....savy?

shannstar79
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Johnny Depp is Captain Jack Sparrow and hes from Disneys Pirates of the Caribbean. And this is the POTC forum....savy?

laughing laughing
that girl always has something to say I swear!

Chiki Mina
which gurl lol the moderator chik?

shannstar79
yes kelly i think is her screen name?

Chiki Mina
yea...shes not even the moderator here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

shannstar79
I am not sure what her problem is, but shes awfully rude and she only post ugly things Ive never seen her once post something that requires any thought?

Chiki Mina
oh well...our moderator is rogue and if he decieds to say something well go ahead. But shes not our moderator. So she should stick her nose somewhere else.

shannstar79
oh well...our moderator is rogue and if he decieds to say something well go ahead. But shes not our moderator. So she should stick her nose somewhere else.

exactly if he has a problem with what were talking about he will let us know smile
big grin

Chiki Mina
rogue didnt close the thread that says johnny depp in the fast show.

Mistypirate
I think the biotch just wants attention. I think she's lonely or something. That's her way of making friends.

Hey Miss Kelly_looser do you want to go and have a cup of tee?

Oh by the way did you guys read the CHOKE ON IT THREAD? we got in trouble for that.

shannstar79
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I think the biotch just wants attention. I think she's lonely or something. That's her way of making friends.

Hey Miss Kelly_looser do you want to go and have a cup of tee?

Oh by the way did you guys read the CHOKE ON IT THREAD? we got in trouble for that.

Misty u are so fuuny, u always have some great comeback smile

shannstar79
what happened with the choke on it thread??

Chiki Mina
yea? do tell dearie.

PirateDiva
lol....oh good she is seriously annoying its like she stalks us only to catch something wrong with our threads to report us....kind sucks! she must be a WILL/LIZ shipper...HATER!!!

shannstar79
Originally posted by PirateDiva
lol....oh good she is seriously annoying its like she stalks us only to catch something wrong with our threads to report us....kind sucks! she must be a WILL/LIZ shipper...HATER!!!

yea shes is on my last nerve Ill tell ya that!!
mad

PirateDiva
OK so Johnny and Vanessa gettin married in a year huh.....OK SO that gives ME exactly one year! Mwa Ha HAdevil

Chiki Mina
lmao piratediva. I dunno where to start either in france or in los angeles.

PirateDiva
Well Honey Bun to my advantage the love of my life is in my state right now....soooooo i'll start here in LA and somehow work my way to France....lol...im serious..I'll get arrested...LOL!! Wow can u say OBSESSED...LMAO!!!

Chiki Mina
.....the love of my life is like 0128301928312838 miles away lol. California is at the end of the US and puerto rico is so far away sad but its closer to europe lol

sccch
This belongs in Movie Stars & Celebrities.

Chiki Mina
scch no offense, but ur not our moderator. Rogue can come here and report this bc HE IS OUR moderator.

sccch
Yes,but how often is he on here? And this does belong in Movie Stars & Celebrities.

Chiki Mina
thres like 2 other threads that has johnny depp in them. The jack sparrow/johnny depp fest and the other with johnny dep at the fast show watever is called.

shannstar79
you guys I feel bad I am sorry for starting this thread seems like sccch is upset about it, I am sorry if I upset you I just though all you girls would want to know whats going on with our favorite leading men, again I am sorry Sccch didnt mean to upset u at all

Chiki Mina
shannstar is not scch jon to tell us what to do only the moderator can...dont be sorry.

ivebeendepped43
cant express how happy i am 4 those 2 love birds so i wont wear myself out. ill just say God bless u both! i luv u! i hope you two grow old 2gether and always luv eachother! bless ur kids 2!

shannstar79
I am so happy for them too, Its great for Johnny hes had a ton of unhealth and bad relationships. I am happy he has found a woman he truly loves and wats to be with forever

ivebeendepped43
unlike that little biotch of a woman Lori Allison! (pardon the language)

shannstar79
shannstar is not scch jon to tell us what to do only the moderator can...dont be sorry.

your right Chiki, I am not sorry we luv Johnny and Johnny is POTC so why not post that in this forum. u girls rock and by the way we already have a mod for this forum we dont need another one. if Rouge has a problem with a thread or post I am quite certain he will let us know

ivebeendepped43
Johnny rox my friggin sox!

Chiki Mina
ok at first i was asking who hte hell is Johnny Rox. then i figured it was johnny rox my socks loool. woo im slow.

shannstar79
ok at first i was asking who hte hell is Johnny Rox. then i figured it was johnny rox my socks loool. woo im slow. laughing laughing laughing laughing u are sooo funny gurl

Chiki Mina
lmao all my gurls are funny big grin laughing out loud

mmoviejunkie
ok at first i was asking who hte hell is Johnny Rox. then i figured it was johnny rox my socks loool. woo im slow.

lol- that is really funny!!!

Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
unlike that little biotch of a woman Lori Allison! (pardon the language)

well idk much about her, but she's the one who introduced johnny to-nicholas cage was it? and if i'm correct he's the one who got johnny a role on a nightmare on elm street

sometimes good things come out of bad experiences

Chiki Mina
^^ i agree 100% bad experience can help ppl make better decisions in the future.

ivebeendepped43
thats the only part i like about Lori. if it wasnt 4 her, i wouldnt no who johnny was. but she broke johnnys heart so i wanna break her

mmoviejunkie
^^ i agree 100% bad experience can help ppl make better decisions in the future.

yep, just like 21 jump street taught johnny to make his own decisions and not become a product

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
thats the only part i like about Lori. if it wasnt 4 her, i wouldnt no who johnny was. but she broke johnnys heart so i wanna break her

lol, pretty harsh there- but i understsand, i dont want anyone to hurt johnny eilther

ivebeendepped43
i never REALLY liked her. just like the previous "would-be Mrs. Depp's". Nessa is the 1st one i REALLY like and not just cuz this is the deepest love hes' had 4 a women, but cuz i just luv Nessa, shes awesome

Chiki Mina
my fav gurl for johnny was winona-before she went coo coo nuts. I saw johny really happy with her, its her own fault she left a great man and ruined her career. Im glad hes with vanessa. Winona must be banging her haed on the wall right now lol.

ivebeendepped43
good! Wino was 2nd next 2 nessa imo

Chiki Mina
^^I agree. WINONA U IDIOT look what u cant have no more and couldnt give to johnny either lol. I actually do feel pitty for her.

mmoviejunkie
what happened to between wino and johnny? and what happened to her career?

ivebeendepped43
Wino just turned..............the only word i can use w/o using "orbit gum" language is.................blech!

Chiki Mina
ok winnona and johnny we together and engaged for 3 years. Seriously she was the LOVE of his life. He had a tatoo of her and everything he just adored her. they both loved eachother alot. But wino got a little to pissy and bc of their careers and all she left him. There were even rumors that she was pregnant-thats another sotry which i dont believe.

Stupid thing #2. She shoplifted a store..ok. With that kind of fame and fortune, u think i would ruin my career stealing?????

she had it all. One of the most memorable, sexiest legends of hollyownd, and she had her career rocketing. But she just lost everything bc some pieces of her brain were missing.

ivebeendepped43
some pieces? she never HAD a brain!......ok, mayb once..............

mmoviejunkie
i see-yeah i heard about the shop lifting, but i had no idea who she was, so i was like whatever

the tat is on his finger right? now reading wino forever
when i first heard about him changing it to wino on vh1 i had no idea what it meant so i was like-why is that so funny? now i get it

ivebeendepped43
no, the tat is on his bicep i think. but its def. on his arm. the ones on his fingers are 3 squares and a "3" as shown here

ivebeendepped43
and here...

mmoviejunkie
is the 3 the only tat on his hand? 'cause i thought he had others...
yeah i was thinking about someone else who had a tat around their finger like a ring for their love-dont remember who though, i think it was on vh1's awesome tats(something like that)

ivebeendepped43
..........and the squares. nd yes, thats all of the ones on his hand

Chiki Mina
i dunno what to say but HOT. lol

ivebeendepped43
i gotta split, cya guys!

Chiki Mina
adios gurly xoxo

mmoviejunkie
chao

RoguePw25
I think we're just going to have just 1 Jonny Depp thread here, that should cut down on the countless threads about him. Mistypirate, I like your discussion replies, but you and PirateDiva REALLY need to stop with the unnecessary profanity. Both of your replies qualify as member bashing and that is tolerated on this forum. For the last time, please stop doing this. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.