Sasquatch vs. Abomination.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
I don't think this fight has even graced the forums here at KMC. Anyways who wins this slugfest?

Galan777
hmmm damn good fight, but i think Abomination takes it....

abomination

KharmaDog
This fight would go on forever.

If I had to pic a winner, I'd lean towards Walter because Tanaraq might take over. If that ends up happening then Emil gets curbstomped.

But this would be an excellent fight to watch (if written well).

King_Mungi
Good match, both can increase their strength expeditionally. However, is there a Tanaraq cap or no? Also is this an angry Sas or the joking Sasquatch and it does matter.

Sasquatch respect thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=424126&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

The most underated bruiser

snoopdogg
No Tanaraq sh!t. I never liked that aspect of Sasquatch at all. And besides I don't think Tanaraq can take control of him anymore.

Being these two are fighting it has to be angry versions of both. There's no reason to be joking.

Horrificus
Stop it!

Sasquatch cannot defeat Emil.
Emil is the guy that had the Surfer on the ropes, and has creamed Hulk in the past.

Grimm22
Tanaraq is part of Sasquatch now no expression

Kind of like Jean Grey and Phoniex

Accel
Abom only beat Hulk straight up once in his first appearance. He's hardly won any thing since then. Even when his strength was restored to it's original levels later on, he was no match for Hulk then.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Horrificus
Stop it!

Emil is the guy that had the Surfer on the ropes, and has creamed Hulk in the past. He didn't have Norrin on the ropes. And besides Norrin was severely weakned and Abom. still got his @ss handed to him.

Colossus is a way better fighter and will unload on him much like he did to Anateus. And Anateus was far stronger than Colossus.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Grimm22

Kind of like Jean Grey and Phoniex That's debateable. There has been no mention of Tanaraq for like 15 years. That Sasquatch form was killed.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
No Tanaraq sh!t. I never liked that aspect of Sasquatch at all. And besides I don't think Tanaraq can take control of him anymore.

Being these two are fighting it has to be angry versions of both. There's no reason to be joking.

I already showed you prove he can with several different scans

The angry he gets the stronger he gets or if he experiences pain.

Stop it!

Emil is the guy that had the Surfer on the ropes, and has creamed Hulk in the past.

Ummm...Sasquatch has punched a hole in reality, and can increase his strength and transform into an elder god that easily beat Kulan Gath, Doom, and Zarathos. Wait...you mean had a weakened SS on the ropes...wow

Kind of like Jean Grey and Phoniex

He was always part of Tanaraq, he became his avatar on the earthly plane

Colossus is a way better fighter and will unload on him much like he did to Anateus. And Anateus was far stronger than Colossus.

where did Colossus come from? or is this a comment to the Abomination vs. Colossus thread?

bigbran
I don't think this fight has even graced the forums here at KMC. Anyways who wins this slugfest? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=407547
It has Thing, but it's basically the same thing.

King_Mungi
That's debateable. There has been no mention of Tanaraq for like 15 years. That Sasquatch form was killed.

Huh? it was mentioned in vol.3 Alpha Flight last year and in the battle against Mauvais (2002), and when Sasquatch appeared in Deadpool (1997).

Wrong again, that Sasquatch form wasn't killed. Tanaraq has shown to even take control of that form as well.

Soljer
Stop it!

Surfer? On the ropes? Are you shitting me?

The surfer was beating the shit out of him, and even went HAND TO ****ING HAND with the Abomination, was making a fool out of him, and then put him to sleep with the Power Cosmic.

Unless you were talking about another showing. Regardless, the Surfer having trouble with ANY Hulk/Abomination/Sasquatch type character is PIS (or extreme CIS) in any case.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Huh? it was mentioned in vol.3 Alpha Flight last year and in the battle against Mauvais, and when Sasquatch appeared in Deadpool.

Wrong again, that Sasquatch form wasn't killed. Tanaraq has shown to even take control of that form as well. But has he ever done it? And he most likely does not need Tanraq anyways.

King_Mungi
But has he ever done it? And he most likely does not need Tanraq anyways.

Tanaraq take control? yeah he took control of when Snowbird took his form. As mentioned the madder he gets the more Tanaraq takes control

---------------------------------------------
Tanaraq
Alpha Flight #119 (Vol.1): Tanaraq
Just confirmation of Sasquatch still losing control, Tanaraq is still alive and very present so it's very likely he is taking control once again. As mentioned earlier as well when Snowbird transformed into Tanaraq to fight Pestilence Tanaraq took over and with the rest of the Great Beasts attacked Alpha Flight

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-03.jpg

Tanaraq
Alpha Flight #59 (Vol.1): Tanaraq
Snowbird wanted to kill Pestilence as he was the personification of death so she transformed into Tanaraq as The Great Beasts were embodiments of death on Earth when it was first commencing to come alive. It was stated "the Great Beasts rule over death and decay, and can implore death and decay as a weapon against mankind". However, due to taking Tanaraq's form Pestilence allowed him to take control

1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight38-14.jpg
2. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight38-15.jpg
3. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/A_Flight9/AlphaFlight38-16.jpg
Alpha Flight Annual #1: Tanaraq
Snowbird knows the risks that if she transforms into Tanaraq he could take control if she remains in the form to long. Just to note if she transforms into Tanaraq in her mortol form she can't transform and gain the full power of Tanaraq as she has to be a goddess to do that

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight-Annual01-1986-16.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight-Annual01-1986-17.jpg

Grimm22

He was always part of Tanaraq, he became his avatar on the earthly plane

Or that stick out tongue

snoopdogg
King all of those scans are from the 1980's though. Even in the 2006 handbook it says he "originally" could summon Tanaraqs form until Snowbird killed him.

King_Mungi
King all of those scans are from the 1980's though. Even in the 2006 handbook it says he "originally" could summon Tanaraqs form until Snowbird killed him.

Read the scans closely, Sasquatch currently possesses Snowbird's body. If Snowbird was threatened to be taken over by Tanaraq even in the 1980's if she took his form, why would Walter be safe doing the exact same thing in Snowbird's body? Also AF #119 is after Sasquatch death and after he took control of Snowbird's body and after Snowbird in her god-form transformed Sasquatch back into a man.

As I mentioned in 2002, Mauvais basically called Sasquatch a traitor to his kind.

snoopdogg
Read the scans closely, Sasquatch currently possesses Snowbird's body. If Snowbird was threatened to be taken over by Tanaraq even in the 1980's if she took his form, why would Walter be safe doing the exact same thing in Snowbird's body? Also AF #119 is after Sasquatch death and after he took control of Snowbird's body and after Snowbird in her god-form transformed Sasquatch back into a man.

As I mentioned in 2002, Mauvais basically called Sasquatch a traitor to his kind. Snowbirds body is white? He does not have her body anymore cause he's brown again.

snoopdogg

where did Colossus come from? or is this a comment to the Abomination vs. Colossus thread? Yea I messed that up. I never did that before. That was suppose to go in the Abom./Colossus thread.

King_Mungi
Snowbirds body is white? He does not have her body anymore cause he's brown again.

haha your calling me up on Alpha Flight knowledge? oh lordy. but yes he was white until like I mentioned Goddess Snowbird transformed him back into a man and back into the orange sasquatch

Wanda becoming Walter
Alpha Flight #68 (Vol.1): Sasquatch (Wanda)
Being controlled by Dreamqueen Wanda steals the Talisman, hating being a woman and wanting to return back to his male form Snowbird arrives to help

1. http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i48/A_Flight8/AlphaFlight68-17.jpg
2. http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i48/A_Flight8/AlphaFlight68-18.jpg
3. http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i48/A_Flight8/AlphaFlight68-19.jpg
4. http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i48/A_Flight8/AlphaFlight68-20.jpg
5. http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i48/A_Flight8/AlphaFlight68-21.jpg
6. http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i48/A_Flight8/AlphaFlight68-22.jpg
7. http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i48/A_Flight8/AlphaFlight68-23.jpg

King_Mungi
Issues later shows he is back the orange Sasquatch

Comedian
Alpha Flight #78 (Vol.1): Sasquatch I
Dr.Strange feels something odd is happening in Canada and begins to investigate.

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight78-10.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight78-11.jpg
3. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight78-12.jpg
4. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight78-13.jpg

snoopdogg
That's what I just said. I said He's not using Snowbirds body anymore cause he's orange. He's on his third body and that scan you posted even says he's not Tanaraqs form anymore.

Don't crack a nut.

King_Mungi
That's what I just said. I said He's not using Snowbirds body anymore cause he's orange. He's on his third body and that scan you posted even says he's not Tanaraqs form anymore.

Don't crack a nut.

Huh?...no even issues later they state he is still using Snowbird's body. She activated her aibility to transform, which Walter couldn't do as he could only transform into Sasquatch. Snowbird could transform into human beings they didn't have to be white. What? dude no. If a person even takes Tanaraq form, whoever that maybe even Snowbird ran the risk of going under his control. Sasquatch as stated several times for several years he still takes Tanaraq's form. Even in Deadpool from 1997.

Well I'm kinda repeating myself

snoopdogg
Huh?...no even issues later they state he is still using Snowbird's body. She activated her aibility to transform, which Walter couldn't do as he could only transform into Sasquatch. Snowbird could transform into human beings they didn't have to be white. What? dude no. If a person even takes Tanaraq form, whoever that maybe even Snowbird ran the risk of going under his control. Sasquatch as stated several times for several years he still takes Tanaraq's form. Even in Deadpool from 1997.

Well I'm kinda repeating myself Sasquatch has one of the most complicated histories of all characters. Now according to the handbook it states that he does not use Snorbirds form anymore and the he uses another form. What's the deal with that then? Is it wrong?

King_Mungi
Sasquatch has one of the most complicated histories of all characters. Now according to the handbook it states that he does not use Snorbirds form anymore and the he uses another form. What's the deal with that then? Is it wrong?

It's wrong, as it goes against what was said in vol.1 right till the end of the series. I can even show examples of other errors in the handbooks with the bios. Regardless, Sasquatch still takes Tanaraq's form with or without Snowbird as stated countless times.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Accel
Abom only beat Hulk straight up once in his first appearance. He's hardly won any thing since then. Even when his strength was restored to it's original levels later on, he was no match for Hulk then.
Actually, Emil knocks out the Hulk in Tales to Astonish #90 and Hulk Annual #15.

snoopdogg
Well I'm gonna bite my tongue on this deal King.

King_Mungi
Well I'm gonna bite my tongue on this deal King.

No worries they probally tried to simplify his origins as you said is very complicated. It gets even more complicated when Snowbird comes back to life years later.

Accel
Actually, Emil knocks out the Hulk in Tales to Astonish #90 and Hulk Annual #15.
The Tales to Astonish one was his first appearance that I referenced to.

The other one was against Grey Hulk. Big deal.

Horrificus
The Tales to Astonish one was his first appearance that I referenced to.

The other one was against Grey Hulk. Big deal.

Um, ... WRONG!

Horrificus
And, even the Grey Hulk has a better record than Sasquatch.

Accel
Um, ... WRONG!
Wrong about what? Are you only going by what you see on that cover?
As far as I know, Sas never fought the grey incarnation.

King_Mungi

Like how?

King_Mungi
As far as I know, Sas never fought the grey incarnation.

He didn't, he fought the Savage Hulk for 30 minutes and it was a draw

Grimm22
For the whole 2 people who bought it stick out tongue (Me and some other guy)

There was a Hulk mini series in 2004-05, called Hulk: Destruction or somthing like that.

Basicly it was Abomination's new origin from Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (The game). Abomination fights Savage Hulk to a near standstill

Horrificus
For the whole 2 people who bought it stick out tongue (Me and some other guy)

There was a Hulk mini series in 2004-05, called Hulk: Destruction or somthing like that.

Basicly it was Abomination's new origin from Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (The game). Abomination fights Savage Hulk to a near standstill
Thank you. I love that issue.

Also, the cover is just the scan I picked. And, yes it is the green hulk. Please give it up.

I didn't say that Sasquatch fought Grey Hulk. I said Grey has a better record. And he does. While Grey Hulk was around, they just found other, smarter ways for him to win. They didn't just make him start losing because he wasn't green anymore.

Do I really have to waste my time proving it? You guys know I'm right. I'm not even a Hulk fan, so I'm not thrilled that Hulk ALWAYS wins. But, these are facts.

And, you guys have to admit that, even if Sasquatch is doing better, and is more respected these days, most of his career was him getting creamed A LOT!

And, for some reason, we are allowing the use of Abomination's present, weakest incarnation. His debut form with increasing power level, would clean up Sasquatch in a heartbeat. Then, he got depowered.

For some reason, I hear a lot of Tanaraq being thrown around here, which is obviously Sasquatch's ultimate potential.
And, I would pit Dystopia Abom against Tanaraq any day.

Metalmanx
Sasquatch for the win.

Accel
Also, the cover is just the scan I picked. And, yes it is the green hulk. Please give it up.
Covers don't always depict the actual comic accurately. Try reading the actual comic.

It was Grey Hulk.
http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/6640/hulkan15fight1jx6.jpg

King_Mungi
I didn't say that Sasquatch fought Grey Hulk. I said Grey has a better record. And he does. While Grey Hulk was around, they just found other, smarter ways for him to win. They didn't just make him start losing because he wasn't green anymore.

Do I really have to waste my time proving it? You guys know I'm right. I'm not even a Hulk fan, so I'm not thrilled that Hulk ALWAYS wins. But, these are facts.

And, you guys have to admit that, even if Sasquatch is doing better, and is more respected these days, most of his career was him getting creamed A LOT!

And, for some reason, we are allowing the use of Abomination's present, weakest incarnation. His debut form with increasing power level, would clean up Sasquatch in a heartbeat. Then, he got depowered.

For some reason, I hear a lot of Tanaraq being thrown around here, which is obviously Sasquatch's ultimate potential.
And, I would pit Dystopia Abom against Tanaraq any day.

Once again how does he have a better record?.....you do realize Sasquatch is Bruce Banner's equal in intelligence.

Not really, have you seen Sasquatch feats? such as punch a hole in reality, toss a 250 ton DC-10 1000 feet with ease

Obviously not as people are going against with what your saying

haha like from who? I'm calling bull on this as have you seen Sasquatch feats? no probally not.

haha what? Sasquatch can increase his strength through pain or angry...another detail you probally didn't know. No class 100 character ever and I mean ever clean up Sasquatch in a heartbeat

Ummm...Tanaraq is an elder god, who can attack your body and mind just by looking at you as he did it even to a Dr.Strange level mystic. It;s not potential, he is Tanaraq. Even a person who Dr.Strange was unsure if he could beat was terrified of the Great Beasts

Horrificus
Damn!
You got me.
You must have access to a time traveling device, went back, and changed the original color scheme.

Ingenious.

snoopdogg
He didn't, he fought the Savage Hulk for 30 minutes and it was a draw I don't mean to play the Devils advocate but Sasquatch even admitted Hulk beat him rather easily. angel

Horrificus
Once again how does he have a better record?.....you do realize Sasquatch is Bruce Banner's equal in intelligence.

Not really, have you seen Sasquatch feats? such as punch a hole in reality, toss a 250 ton DC-10 1000 feet with ease

Obviously not as people are going against with what your saying

haha like from who? I'm calling bull on this as have you seen Sasquatch feats? no probally not.

haha what? Sasquatch can increase his strength through pain or angry...another detail you probally didn't know. No class 100 character ever and I mean ever clean up Sasquatch in a heartbeat

Ummm...Tanaraq is an elder god, who can attack your body and mind just by looking at you as he did it even to a Dr.Strange level mystic. It;s not potential, he is Tanaraq. Even a person who Dr.Strange was unsure if he could beat was terrified of the Great Beasts

I thought Champion beat him pretty easily.

I will look into that right now.
Either way, Sasquatch has done a lot of feats, all in the nice, little secluded Alpha Flight Universe. Kinda like Canada's role in world politics in general.
brb

Horrificus
ok, in just a little while, I was able to come up with the following characters that have defeated Sasquatch:

1. Wendigo
2. Champion
3. Juggernaut
4. Spider Man
5. Collective Man
6. Hulk
more to come...

King_Mungi
I don't mean to play the Devils advocate but Sasquatch even admitted Hulk beat him rather easily. angel

Well considering Sasquatch wasn't raged ie. increasing his strength it was meh! still went toe to toe for 30 minutes

I thought Champion beat him pretty easily.

I will look into that right now.
Either way, Sasquatch has done a lot of feats, all in the nice, little secluded Alpha Flight Universe. Kinda like Canada's role in world politics in general.
brb

and Thing did better than him? bah! When Thing was donning the exo-suit Sasquatch literally destroyed him. Thing didn't even touch him literally.

I'm sorry so Alpha Flight isn't part of the Marvel universe roll eyes (sarcastic) . Yes let's ignore what he has done in the comics and just side with you...yes good idea roll eyes (sarcastic)

ok, in just a little while, I was able to come up with the following characters that have defeated Sasquatch:

1. Wendigo
2. Champion
3. Juggernaut
4. Spider Man
5. Collective Man
6. Hulk
more to come...

1. yes, but badly written as wooden spikes impaled Sasquatch. Yeah not possible for what we have seen before such as taking armor pericing machine gun firing with no damage.
2. Yes
3. No, did you see the fight? probally not.
4. What? no.
4. What no again, he didn't lose
5. No he didn't.

Dude do some research first, I even posted majoirty of those fights in the respect thread

snoopdogg
When did Spiderman beat Sasquatch?

King_Mungi
When did Spiderman beat Sasquatch?

He's thinking of Web of Spider-Man #105

edit: Hell, Spider-Man beat Thor, Invisible Woman, Quicksilcer, Gamora, Carnage, other Symbiotes and various other heroes all at the same time.

Then on pg.21 the heroes are back and running...hell one scene had Spider-Man block a hammer attack from Thor

snoopdogg
What happened in the fight? All of the other ones I saw.

Wolverine2006
I would give this fight to Abomination.

King_Mungi
What happened in the fight? All of the other ones I saw.

this is all SPider-Man did to Sasquatch, and then he appears standing. Moondragon was casting illuisions on Spider-Man making him believe he was fighting his family

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/WebofSpider-Man105-08.jpg

Sasquatch next apperance in the issue:
1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/WebofSpider-Man105-16.jpg

defeating Thor, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Invisible Woman:
1.http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/WebofSpider-Man105-13.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/WebofSpider-Man105-14.jpg

He battled: Sasquatch, Gamora, Archangel, Thor, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Multple Man and Invisible Woman all at the same time. The symbiotes were illusions created by Moondragon so when he fought them he saw people from his past

snoopdogg
Was he really fighting Sasquatch then?

heru
My guess is abom, he gives the hulk a run for his money.

King_Mungi
Was he really fighting Sasquatch then?

*shrugs* I suppose, but the entire fight was the scan I posted. It was said the place takes place in the Soulscape, and "this insight into the Id takes place between Infinity Crusade #2-3".

However, Spider-Man even overpowering Sasquatch....bah! Out of all the heroes I mentoned, guess who gave Spider-Man the best fight?...Archangel

Originally posted by heru
My guess is abom, he gives the hulk a run for his money.

So has Sasquatch

Horrificus
*shrugs* I suppose, but the entire fight was the scan I posted. It was said the place takes place in the Soulscape, and "this insight into the Id takes place between Infinity Crusade #2-3".

However, Spider-Man even overpowering Sasquatch....bah! Out of all the heroes I mentoned, guess who gave Spider-Man the best fight?...Archangel

So has Sasquatch

When did he give the Hulk a good fight?

Horrificus
Well considering Sasquatch wasn't raged ie. increasing his strength it was meh! still went toe to toe for 30 minutes

and Thing did better than him? bah! When Thing was donning the exo-suit Sasquatch literally destroyed him. Thing didn't even touch him literally.

I'm sorry so Alpha Flight isn't part of the Marvel universe roll eyes (sarcastic) . Yes let's ignore what he has done in the comics and just side with you...yes good idea roll eyes (sarcastic)

1. yes, but badly written as wooden spikes impaled Sasquatch. Yeah not possible for what we have seen before such as taking armor pericing machine gun firing with no damage.
2. Yes
3. No, did you see the fight? probally not.
4. What? no.
4. What no again, he didn't lose
5. No he didn't.

Dude do some research first, I even posted majoirty of those fights in the respect thread
Ok, I will start with Collective Man beating Sasquatch. I don't have any scans, but I do have this:

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Collective_Man

Sasquatch was begging Juggernaut to stop. Sasq and Earthmover had to double Juggs, in order to give Sasq a breather. Juggs was playing too. Pitiful.
Young Colossus beat Sasquatch, and this is the same Colossus that was having a hard time with Badoon Lizard Bricks. Colossus had him on his knees.
Be back with more

snoopdogg

Young Colossus beat Sasquatch, Colossus had him on his knees.
Be back with more I knew this was coming. While I agree I am gonna not get involved in that.

and this is the same Colossus that was having a hard time with Badoon Lizard Bricks. What exactly are you referring to?

King_Mungi
When did he give the Hulk a good fight?

Hulk Annual #8....once again research goes a long way. As twice your claims have been proven false

Ok, I will start with Collective Man beating Sasquatch. I don't have any scans, but I do have this:

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Collective_Man

Sasquatch was begging Juggernaut to stop. Sasq and Earthmover had to double Juggs, in order to give Sasq a breather. Juggs was playing too. Pitiful.
Young Colossus beat Sasquatch, and this is the same Colossus that was having a hard time with Badoon Lizard Bricks. Colossus had him on his knees.

Be back with more

Fans make the marvel bios on the site, hell I even did 3 entries myself. I have the actual scans once again in the respect thread see for yourself.

Begging? No HE DIDN'T! It was Sasquatch blow, he told him to hold up and then after Jugz hit him he came charging right after Jugz.....here I have a question. Who looked worse at the end of the fight?...that's right Jugz by far. Frig do some research.

No he DIDN'T, he judo tossed him. Did you see the fight? frig you know what I can't stand people like you. If you actually seen the fight you would know for a fact he didn't beat him. Right after the judo toss in the next page he is friggin standing. Sasquatch later was judo tossed by another character and states, "nice judo toss, but if you think I've fallen and can't get up, your wrong".

I knew this was coming. While I agree I am gonna not get involved in that.

Dude how the hell did Colossus win from just one judo toss?

King_Mungi
You know what here....

Battles
Uncanny X-Men #121 (Vol.1): Colossus
The newly formed and inexperienced Alpha Flight goes toe to toe with the X-Men. This is their first apperance and the battle starts off with Shaman creating a strong barrier around the arena where the Calgary Stampede is held. This is done so no one outside could enter. Here he toys with the teenage Colossus and after his cockyness got the best of him getting judo tossed he was right back on his feet in the next page.

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uxm121pg07.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uxm121pg09.jpg
3. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uxm121pg10.jpg
4. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uxm121pg11.jpg
5. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/uxm121pg12.jpg

Battles
Contest of Champions #3 (Vol.1): Collective Man
Sasquatch takes on the Collective Man and beats him with ease. It takes him the strength of thousands just to throw Sasquatch off of him, but in the end he is knocked out. Oh yeah Sasquatch doesn't like the jungle :P

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/ContestofChampions_03_11.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/ContestofChampions_03_12.jpg
3. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/ContestofChampions_03_14.jpg
4. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/ContestofChampions_03_15.jpg
5. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/ContestofChampions_03_16.jpg

snoopdogg
. Right after the judo toss in the next page he is friggin standing.

Dude how the hell did Colossus win from just one judo toss? Yea Sasquatch got up but Colossus took him down again cause on the page after that Sasquatch is on his knees while Colossus is beatin him. That's what we see on panel. I wasn't gonna bring this up in your respect thread cause I didn't wanna rain on your parade but you left out the very last scan from the fight. If your gonna post a fight please post the whole thing. And it shows Sasquatch on his knees with Colossus pounding on him.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/colossus2002.jpg

Does not look like Sasquatch won that fight to me. wink And above all of this it was a very young and inexperienced Colossus.

juggernaut74

Fans make the marvel bios on the site, hell I even did 3 entries myself.
Yea but they still must be approved before it becomes permanent. Now if Wiki said Collective Man beat Sasquatch you would have a point.

Begging? No HE DIDN'T! It was Sasquatch blow, he told him to hold up and then after Jugz hit him he came charging right after Jugz.....here I have a question. Who looked worse at the end of the fight?...that's right Jugz by far. Frig do some research.

Your still on this? I told you how it went down 3 weeks or so ago. Juggernaut was obviously more than Sasquatch could handle. He had to have Earthmover give him time to heal up.

And Sasquatch did not look any better than Juggy after the fight.

King_Mungi
Yea Sasquatch got up but Colossus took him down again cause on the page after that Sasquatch is on his knees while Colossus is beatin him. That's what we see on panel. I wasn't gonna bring this up in your respect thread cause I didn't wanna rain on your parade but you left out the very last scan from the fight. If your gonna post a fight please post the whole thing. And it shows Sasquatch on his knees with Colossus pounding on him.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/colossus2002.jpg

Does not look like Sasquatch won that fight to me. wink And above all of this it was a very young and inexperienced Colossus.

He took him down again? have proof of that? Dude as stated the fight stopped when the storm went out of control thanks to Shaman. We have no idea what happened, for all we know he was knocked down by the storm. Even if it was Colossus, you seriously believe that means he won the fight? please.

Sasquatch was toying with Colossus, if he took him serious the fight would have been different. Once again if you seriously believe a judo toss can beat a class 100 character, dude give it up. Especally a character that has a healing factor, great durability, oh hell I think it's pretty obvious by majority a judo toss is not going to knock someone out like Sasquatch

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Yea but they still must be approved before it becomes permanent. Now if Wiki said Collective Man beat Sasquatch you would have a point.
Your still on this? I told you how it went down 3 weeks or so ago. Juggernaut was obviously more than Sasquatch could handle. He had to have Earthmover give him time to heal up.

And Sasquatch did not look any better than Juggy after the fight.

No they don't, once you get enough points you can edit whatever you want. You only need to get approved when it's your first entries or you don't have many points. Once you have enough you can literally do whaterver you want. The scans contradict what was shown in the actual comics.

Yes I told you and you were wrong, I even showed the scans of the fight how did he defeat Sasquatch? You all have a warped perspection of how characters beat someone. Dude, no he wasn't. If he can go toe to toe with Savage Hulk for 30 minutles you seriously think he couldn't with Juggernaut?...please. Especially if enraged he can increase his strength to Elder God level.

didn't look worse?....liar
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p36.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p38.jpg

juggernaut74
He took him down again? have proof of that? Dude as stated the fight stopped when the storm went out of control thanks to Shaman. We have no idea what happened, for all we know he was knocked down by the storm. Even if it was Colossus, you seriously believe that means he won the fight? please.

Sasquatch was toying with Colossus, if he took him serious the fight would have been different. Once again if you seriously believe a judo toss can beat a class 100 character, dude give it up. Especally a character that has a healing factor, great durability, oh hell I think it's pretty obvious by majority a judo toss is not going to knock someone out like Sasquatch

No they don't, once you get enough points you can edit whatever you want. You only need to get approved when it's your first entries or you don't have many points. Once you have enough you can literally do whaterver you want. The scans contradict what was shown in the actual comics.

Yes I told you and you were wrong, I even showed the scans of the fight how did he defeat Sasquatch? You all have a warped perspection of how characters beat someone. Dude, no he wasn't. If he can go toe to toe with Savage Hulk for 30 minutles you seriously think he couldn't with Juggernaut?...please. Especially if enraged he can increase his strength to Elder God level.

didn't look worse?....liar
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p36.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/p38.jpg Are you aware that Sasquatch has a healing factor? And that his face is covered in fur? Which would cover up his bruises. You are the only person who sees it that way. Juggernaut was too much for him.

And on a side note it looks to me that Colossus started to beat the crap out of Sasquatch.

King_Mungi
Are you aware that Sasquatch has a healing factor? And that his face is covered in fur? Which would cover up his bruises. You are the only person who sees it that way. Juggernaut was too much for him.

And on a side note it looks to me that Colossus started to beat the crap out of Sasquatch.

Thanks it's not like I mentioned if 5 times in this thread or anything. Also so what? thanks to his healing factor it helps with attacks hence my point a judo toss is not going to ko the likes of Sasquatch. Also doesn't change the fact Sasquatch still looked better. Actually no, the majority in the thread agreed Sasquatch wasn't begging and looked better. There was no winner, so how the hell some people think he lost is beyond me. You all have a warped sense of what you think is a win.

You would be wrong, he judo tossed him. If he can take blows from the Hulk you think a judo toss will do much damage? As I said earlier later he was judo tossed by another character and states, "nice judo toss, but if you think I've fallen and can't get up, your wrong".

juggernaut74
Also so what? thanks to his healing factor it helps with attacks hence my point a judo toss is not going to ko the likes of Sasquatch.

Also doesn't change the fact Sasquatch still looked better. Actually no, the majority in the thread agreed Sasquatch wasn't begging and looked better. There was no winner, so how the hell some people think he lost is beyond me. You all have a warped sense of what you think is a win. Don't matter what you call it wether it's begging or asking. It was obvious Sasquatch could not keep up with Juggy by himself. That's why he needed assistance.

You would be wrong, he judo tossed him. If he can take blows from the Hulk you think a judo toss will do much damage? As I said earlier later he was judo tossed by another character and states, "nice judo toss, but if you think I've fallen and can't get up, your wrong". The art of Judo is to use your opponents strength against them. And I don't really care about the Sasquatch/Colossus fight but from what I see it's clear who was winning the fight at the end and it wasn't Sasquatch. The time for "toying" around was over. I really don't think Sasquatch was "toying" with Colossus anyways. Why would he say "lets see if you take as good as you give"? that meaning that he must have been feeling Colossus' punches.

King_Mungi
Don't matter what you call it wether it's begging or asking. It was obvious Sasquatch could not keep up with Juggy by himself. That's why he needed assistance.
The art of Judo is to use your opponents strength against them. And I don't really care about the Sasquatch/Colossus fight but from what I see it's clear who was winning the fight at the end and it wasn't Sasquatch. The time for "toying" around was over. I really don't think Sasquatch was "toying" with Colossus anyways. Why would he say "lets see if you take as good as you give"? that meaning that he must have been feeling Colossus' punches.

Bull, and you are the only one who thinks that. Sasquatch rountinley went againsy skyfather beings himself yet he can't take on Jugz? please. No, he got hit away while Earthmover steped in. Which he didn't do much and Sasquatch came running back and they went shot for shot. If you actually think Jugz won you need help. Have you seen Sasquatch others fights, if so you would know for a fact he can keep up with anyone, etc. Wendigo, Hercules, Hulk, Thing, etc.

and...your telling me a class 100 character can be taken down by a judo toss? Wow. Did you see what Sasquatch was even doing to Colossus before the toss? he was putting his hand on his forehead likea bully while a child flays his arms at him. So what? guy has a healing factor and has taken far far far worse than a judo toss, you actually think he couldn't rebound from a friggin throw? You don't think so, then read the scans. He didn't even budge from the punch and Sasquatch has taken stronger blows and felt less than his punches. You have been proven wrong once again.

Grimm22

True no expression

However,

Regular Thing >>>>>>>> Exo-Suit Thing wink

and

Sasquatch > Regular Thing

Sasquatch ftw

Grimm22

Sasquatch was tieing his shoe big grin

King_Mungi
True no expression

However,

Regular Thing >>>>>>>> Exo-Suit Thing wink

and

Sasquatch > Regular Thing

Sasquatch ftw

Oh yeah sorry should have made that clear, I'm just getting annoyed with some of the comments here.

jrodslam
Just to add my 2 cents here.

In the Colossus vs Sassy fight, id say it was a stalemate more or less. If i HAD to give someone the edge, it would be Sassy sliiightly.

In the fight with the Collective Man, It was clear Sassy had him beat and was just toying with him in the end. After CM was pinned, Sassy could have done as he pleased with him. He allowed CM to have the time to kick him off. Because of that alone, i wouldnt give CM the win for that. If anything, it would be a stalemate as well.

Now with the Juggy/Sassy fight, Juggs Clearly has Sassys number with the first hit. Sassy went into the fight cocky and overconfident. Why do i say that? Because when Guardian asked him if he thinks he can take out Juggy, Sassy said "Im offended that you even ask that question, Guardian." It appears Sassy was surprised as hell with Juggs power/strength and that first hit caught him offguard kinda hence the "Wait, man. Hold up a second." Once Sassy knew what he was in for and decided to not hold back of sorts, the fight was clearly even and ended in a stalemate.

With this fight here, Im gonna have to call it a stalemate as well. I know its said that recently Abom got his face smashed in, but it was off panel and we dont know how the fight went down completely.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jrodslam
Just to add my 2 cents here.

In the Colossus vs Sassy fight, id say it was a stalemate more or less. If i HAD to give someone the edge, it would be Sassy sliiightly.

In the fight with the Collective Man, It was clear Sassy had him beat and was just toying with him in the end. After CM was pinned, Sassy could have done as he pleased with him. He allowed CM to have the time to kick him off. Because of that alone, i wouldnt give CM the win for that. If anything, it would be a stalemate as well.

Now with the Juggy/Sassy fight, Juggs Clearly has Sassys number with the first hit. Sassy went into the fight cocky and overconfident. Why do i say that? Because when Guardian asked him if he thinks he can take out Juggy, Sassy said "Im offended that you even ask that question, Guardian." It appears Sassy was surprised as hell with Juggs power/strength and that first hit caught him offguard kinda hence the "Wait, man. Hold up a second." Once Sassy knew what he was in for and decided to not hold back of sorts, the fight was clearly even and ended in a stalemate.

With this fight here, Im gonna have to call it a stalemate as well. I know its said that recently Abom got his face smashed in, but it was off panel and we dont know how the fight went down completely.

Stalemate is fine with me, as no one was ko'ed

Bingo

Once again bingo smile Also it was Sasquatch blow that caused the earthquake which is odd as why would it hurt both of them. I just assume it was a double blow then, but their wasn't an extra sound text.

If Tanaraq is capped and can't be allowed, then yeah I agree.

Good post.

jrodslam
Stalemate is fine with me, as no one was ko'ed

Bingo

Once again bingo smile Also it was Sasquatch blow that caused the earthquake which is odd as why would it hurt both of them. I just assume it was a double blow then, but their wasn't an extra sound text.

If Tanaraq is capped and can't be allowed, then yeah I agree.

Good post.

Thanks. At first i thought it was just Sassy that did the initial hit, but i tought why would Sassy go down if he was the only one that connected with the hit? Plus he did have a eye jammy and was bleeding in the mouth. That too leads me to believe Juggy connected with the first hit as well.

A feat alone was him knocking Juggys helmet off with one hit.

juggernaut74
If Earthmover had not intervened Sasquatch was in trouble. Who was in their feet first? Who was on their feet asking saying "Good god wait man, hold up a second"? How the hell can you guys not see that? He was gone for 5 pages! All while Juggernaut was fighting Earthmover. Vindicator I believe even told him to intervene. No matter how you look at it Sasquatch had help in that fight.

Sasquatch never actually fought Hercules either and Wendigo impaled his @ss. Sasquatch even said Hulk kicked his @ss too. And well in the Thing fight Thing did look start picking up the pace at the end of the fight. I even remember Sasquatch hitting Thing with all he had and still could not put him down.

King_Mungi
If Earthmover had not intervened Sasquatch was in trouble. Who was in their feet first? Who was on their feet asking saying "Good god wait man, hold up a second"? How the hell can you guys not see that? He was gone for 5 pages! All while Juggernaut was fighting Earthmover. Vindicator I believe even told him to intervene. No matter how you look at it Sasquatch had help in that fight.

Sasquatch never actually fought Hercules either and Wendigo impaled his @ss. Sasquatch even said Hulk kicked his @ss too. And well in the Thing fight Thing did look start picking up the pace at the end of the fight. I even remember Sasquatch hitting Thing with all he had and still could not put him down.

How so? from one punch, please. Sasquatch has taken far far worse than that and easily came back. Wow, so what? in the end Juggernaut even clocking Sasquatch when he put his guard down had a more mangled face than Sasquatch. 5 pages could be 2 minutes in real time champ. So what? other members of Alpha Flight were taken out from behind, plus the writer didn't know a lick about Alpha Flight especially Snowbird as she can't be in the US at that time due to her powers, or Guardian as he doesn't wear a suit he is the suit becoming a cyborg. Also at that time AF left the government, but they said they were with them.

Wrong, he did fight Hercules. Wow, and wooden spikes impaled him in the same issue and if you knew anything about...oh hell just look at the respect thread and will save me hell of a time. Sasquatch was said to be weakened when he transformed and had the biggest blows, when he fought thing when he was in his exo-suit which was said to be near equal to his original strength he dominated him. Everything I have said is clear as day in the respect thread, yet....I guess it's to hard to do some research I suppose.

juggernaut74

Wrong, he did fight Hercules. Like I said he didn't really fight Hercules. As he didn't get a chance to. Why don't you do some research instead of painting this nobody can beat Sasquatch nonsense. And like has already been stated Sasquatch even admitted Hulk kicked his @ss.

Wow, and wooden spikes impaled him in the same issue and if you knew anything about...oh hell just look at the respect thread and will save me hell of a time..I read the series. And saw Sasquatch being impaled.

Sasquatch was said to be weakened when he transformed and had the biggest blows,Once again you conveniently forget to add something. Thing was weakned also! eek!

when he fought thing when he was in his exo-suit which was said to be near equal to his original strength he dominated him. Everything I have said is clear as day in the respect thread, yet....I guess it's to hard to do some research I suppose.I wouldn't use that example of the exo-suit if I was you. I'm pretty sure Thing was nowhere near his full strength and durability with that.

King_Mungi
Like I said he didn't really fight Hercules. As he didn't get a chance to. Why don't you do some research instead of painting this nobody can beat Sasquatch nonsense. And like has already been stated Sasquatch even admitted Hulk kicked his @ss.

I read the series. And saw Sasquatch being impaled.

Once again you conveniently forget to add something. Thing was weakned also! eek!

I wouldn't use that example of the exo-suit if I was you. I'm pretty sure Thing was nowhere near his full strength and durability with that.

Hercules cold-clogged him twice and Sasquatch wasn't expecting it and had no idea what was going on and quickly recovered and was none the worse for wear. So apparently he can take Hercules punches with his guard down, but not Juggernaut..hmmmm. No I never said Sasquatch was unbeatable, but your saying he lost battles he never did and were proven wrong several times. Wow you tell me do to some research when I called you up on several of your bullshit comments. Not really, he didn't easily beat him as they went toe to toe for 30 minutes and Sasquatch wasn't enraged he actually felt guilty.

Good for you, but are you forgetting the fact Sasquatch on more than one occasion has taken armor pericing machine gun fire with no effect?...hmmmm...so I suppose wooden spikes > armor peircing machine gun fire. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not really, if you know the fact Sasquatch can increase his strength via angry or pain you would know...oh hell...*points to respect thread* Even Super Skrull stated and at that time was stronger than Thing, was shocked by Sasquatch's might "and realized with bone-chilling certainty that his full strength (Super Skrull) may not be sufficient".

bwaha you tell me to do some research yet Richards in the issue he created stated not once but several times "restore most of the strength he used to possess" and "make you nearly as powerful as before". Proven wrong once again

juggernaut74
Hercules cold-clogged him twice and Sasquatch wasn't expecting it and had no idea what was going on and quickly recovered and was none the worse for wear. So apparently he can take Hercules punches with his guard down, but not Juggernaut..hmmmm.Herc. was playing around. He wasn't fighting for blood. big grin

No I never said Sasquatch was unbeatable, but your saying he lost battles he never did and were proven wrong several times. Wow you tell me do to some research when I called you up on several of your bullshit comments. Not really, he didn't easily beat him as they went toe to toe for 30 minutes and Sasquatch wasn't enraged he actually felt guilty.Does not change the fact that he said himself that Hulk kicked his @ss basically. Why don't you post that scan?

Good for you, but are you forgetting the fact Sasquatch on more than one occasion has taken armor pericing machine gun fire with no effect?...hmmmm...so I suppose wooden spikes > armor peircing machine gun fire. roll eyes (sarcastic) Sasquatches 2,000 pound body worked against him there. It still happened and it's cannon.

Not really, if you know the fact Sasquatch can increase his strength via angry or mad you would know...oh hell...*points to respect thread*Sasquatch hardly has even displayed that power. So it's not a viable tactic.

bwaha you tell me to do some research yet Richards in the issue he created stated not once but several times "restore most of the strength he used to possess". Proven wrong once again Close? That's not good enough. It's obvious his durability was not even close. Otherwise Sasquatch would have never torn him apart like that. In their first fight Sasquatches punches could not put Ben down. It's not a good comparison. Considering Thing>>>exo-suit Thing.

King_Mungi
Herc. was playing around. He wasn't fighting for blood. big grin

Does not change the fact that he said himself that Hulk kicked his @ss basically. Why don't you post that scan?

Sasquatches 2,000 pound body worked against him there. It still happened and it's cannon.

Sasquatch hardly has even displayed that power. So it's not a viable tactic.

Close? That's not good enough. It's obvious his durability was not even close. Otherwise Sasquatch would have never torn him apart like that. In their first fight Sasquatches punches could not put Ben down. It's not a good comparison. Considering Thing>>>exo-suit Thing.

Pfft...then what about the other characters that would make classic Juggneraut look like a chump. Sasquatch snapped the neck of Somon who killed Talisman, Manikin and his forms, Northstar and Aurora all with with one move. He frequently goes against skyfat...gah *points to respect thread*

Because what was said is exactally what he said in the comics, no need.

Wrong, not on this board as it's called PIS and CIS. Would you like me to direct you to the rules of the board?

Wrong again, he frequently did it right until his death and when he came back it was happening again. Sasquatch is even scared of using his full power

1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlight12-29.jpg

Wrong again, Reed stated it as so. Sasquatch as noted in the issue when he fought was growing stronger due to Headlok unleashing his madness. Even Super Skrull stated and at that time was stronger than Thing, was shocked by Sasquatch's might "and realized with bone-chilling certainty that his full strength (Super Skrull) may not be sufficient". Considering what Reed said and Thing showed...not by much. Research, research, research

juggernaut74
Pfft...then what about the other characters that would make classic Juggneraut look like a chump. Sasquatch snapped the neck of Somon who killed Talisman, Manikin and his forms, Northstar and Aurora all with with one move. He frequently goes against skyfat...gah *points to respect thread* Are you saying Sasquatch can beat classic Juggernaut? Oh my we have a god-like Sasquatch brewing now. laughing

Because what was said is exactally what he said in the comics, no need. And Sasquatch said he's no match for Hulk.

Wrong, not on this board as it's called PIS and CIS. Would you like me to direct you to the rules of the board? Anytime something happens you don't like you cry PIS and CIS. laughing Pathetic.

Wrong again, he frequently did it right until his death and when he came back it was happening again. Sasquatch is even scared of using his full power God-like Sasquatch. It's got a good ring to it.

Wrong again, Reed stated it as so. Sasquatch as noted in the issue when he fought was growing stronger due to Headlok unleashing his madness. Even Super Skrull stated and at that time was stronger than Thing, was shocked by Sasquatch's might "and realized with bone-chilling certainty that his full strength (Super Skrull) may not be sufficient". Considering what Reed said and Thing showed...not by much. Research, research, research Are you saying exo-suit Thing=Thing? Nice one. That was by far Thing as his worst and your using it like it's exactly how a fight would go down.

King_Mungi

juggernaut74

batdude123
Wow, it looks like Juggy got his ass beat pretty badly. smile

juggernaut74
Originally posted by batdude123
Wow, it looks like Juggy got his ass beat pretty badly. smile What do you mean?

batdude123
What do you mean?

Juggernaut looked worse off than Sassy did. smile

juggernaut74
Originally posted by batdude123
Juggernaut looked worse off than Sassy did. smile Did you even look at the scans? Juggy was up and on his feet while Sasquatch was saying "Good god wait man, hold up". Then Juggernaut punches him, vindicator tells Earthmover to "Get Juggernaut now!" and he attacks Juggy while Sasquatch is gone for 5 pages.

King_Mungi
You said he routinely takes on skyfather level characters. Juggy isn't that high.

He said Hulk easily beat him. Please post the scan.

So it's not cannon?

sick

That's what I said jack@ss. Thing>>exo-suit Thing. SO STOP USING THAT LIKE IT IS ACCURATE!!! cool

Yes, but his duability is such as taking a god-blast from Thor and being thrown into Oblivian

That's what he said, nothing more nothing less ("not a comforting thought, since the Hulk easily beat me"wink. My credibility is not in question as everything I claimed has been proved with scans

Not on this board

It;s the truth

Yeah and what did I say? not by much and then you said I said it was equal. Oh lordy putting yourself in a hole now are we?

King_Mungi
Did you even look at the scans? Juggy was up and on his feet while Sasquatch was saying "Good god wait man, hold up". Then Juggernaut punches him, vindicator tells Earthmover to "Get Juggernaut now!" and he attacks Juggy while Sasquatch is gone for 5 pages.

Which could be 1 or 2 minutes we just don't know.

juggernaut74
Yes, but his duability is such as taking a god-blast from Thor and being thrown into Oblivian

That's what he said, nothing more nothing less ("not a comforting thought, since the Hulk easily beat me"wink. My credibility is not in question as everything I claimed has been proved with scans

Not on this board

It;s the truth

Yeah and what did I say? not by much and then you said I said it was equal. Oh lordy putting yourself in a hole now are we? Putting myself in a hole? I didn't say they were equal. I was asking if you thought that. And it seems you did.

Thing>>exo-suit Thing. It's that simple.

King_Mungi
Putting myself in a hole? I didn't say they were equal. I was asking if you thought that. And it seems you did.

Thing>>exo-suit Thing. It's that simple.

I did?...hmmm...I suggest you read what I actually typed then.

juggernaut74
I did?...hmmm...I suggest you read what I actually typed then. What I am trying to say is that exo-suit Thing is not as tough as Thing is. It's not a good feat really.

King_Mungi
What I am trying to say is that exo-suit Thing is not as tough as Thing is. It's not a good feat really.

That's fine, I even used another example of Super Skrull saying physically wasn't going to best him and at the time was stronger than Thing and Ranark the Ravenger said Sasquatch was stronger

Actually you know what I apologize for my attitude and comments directed at you. It was unexceptable and I am actually sorry. It got way out of hand, and I basically did what I tried to stop other members on this board from doing. For that I'm sorry.

King_Mungi
Once again you conveniently forget to add something. Thing was weakned also! eek!

Just reread Marvel Two-In-One #83 tonight and not once does it state that Thing was weakened. I remember other threads stating he was weakened due to walking to Canada, he friggin took a rocket and maybe walked 5 minutes. Man that irritates me.

Horrificus
Sasquatch is a big dumb girl!

King_Mungi
Sasquatch is a big dumb girl!

dumb=far from it
girl=for a period...yes...no really, he actually turned into a girl

snoopdogg
Just reread Marvel Two-In-One #83 tonight and not once does it state that Thing was weakened. I remember other threads stating he was weakened due to walking to Canada, he friggin took a rocket and maybe walked 5 minutes. Man that irritates me. I forgot I even made this thread. Nice to see it grabbed some attention.

And King actually Thing does state he's "wasted" and that he'd like to drop in his tracks. It seems he was searching a few hundered square miles.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Thingtired.jpg

King_Mungi
I forgot I even made this thread. Nice to see it grabbed some attention.

And King actually Thing does state he's "wasted" and that he'd like to drop in his tracks. It seems he was searching a few hundered square miles.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Thingtired.jpg

Except the searching was done with a rocket, and how could you be tired getting out of a rocket and then back in? Definetly don't buy it

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/marveltwoinone83_10.jpg

snoopdogg
Well......Thing does state he's wasted so I'm inclined to think he is.

King_Mungi
Well......Thing does state he's wasted so I'm inclined to think he is.

I don't buy it as he wasn't even searching that long, it probally just Ben just "tired" from the situation with Giant Man but not actually tired as it played heavly on his mind.

Horrificus
dumb=far from it
girl=for a period...yes...no really, he actually turned into a girl

That was my "Inner Child" speaking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.