classic juggernaut, and blob vs dooms day with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
fight takes place in a cell with all the walls cellings anf floors made out aof an adamantium/virbranium mixture there are air vents for breathing, the cell is about 20x20x20 blob starts off rooted in place and juggs starts off moving towards dd we'll be using dos dd for this fight

newjak86
The important thing here is that Blob matters about as much as an ice cube on the sun.

He doesn't

lando005
Originally posted by newjak86
The important thing here is that Blob matters about as much as an ice cube on the sun.

He doesn't
now that's funny anyway blob's only in this out of curiosity i'm killin 2 birds with one stone here.... could dd move a rooted blob and could dd stop a moving jugs

newjak86
Originally posted by lando005
now that's funny anyway blob's only in this out of curiosity i'm killin 2 birds with one stone here.... could dd move a rooted blob and could dd stop a moving jugs move a rooted blob yes stop a charging Juggernaut most likely not

lando005
move a rooted blob yes stop a charging Juggernaut most likely not ok thanks for answering my question now if you can just sell me on a winner this thread will be done

newjak86
ok thanks for answering my question now if you can just sell me on a winner this thread will be done Most likely Juggernaut. juggernaut is a unstoppable tank that has unlimited stamina and durability and incalcuable strength.

Not taking anything away from DD but he was beaten to death by Superman meaning he was susceptable to harm while Classic Juggs was basically physically immune to harm. Put this in an unbreakable ceil wit no where to go it is basically a matter of time.

lando005
Most likely Juggernaut. juggernaut is a unstoppable tank that has unlimited stamina and durability and incalcuable strength.

Not taking anything away from DD but he was beaten to death by Superman meaning he was susceptable to harm while Classic Juggs was basically physically immune to harm. Put this in an unbreakable ceil wit no where to go it is basically a matter of time.
i'm sold but i wonder what would happen if dd kept comeing back to life to fight juggs

Soljer
Wait - COULD Juggernaut/hulk/doomsday uproot the blob?

I thought every time they had done so before was by uprooting the ground he was attached to. In this scenario he is attached to a adamantium/vibranium combination. No uprooting that.

Could any of the above BEAT blob, even if he were rooted to adamantium? Sure.

But could they move him? Hmmm...

newjak86
Originally posted by Soljer
Wait - COULD Juggernaut/hulk/doomsday uproot the blob?

I thought every time they had done so before was by uprooting the ground he was attached to. In this scenario he is attached to a adamantium/vibranium combination. No uprooting that.

Could any of the above BEAT blob, even if he were rooted to adamantium? Sure.

But could they move him? Hmmm... The idea is that Blob is only rooted and just because the ground is doesn't mean his body is. It migt take some effort but eventually the bottom skin of Blob is getting remived from his body.

Soljer
The idea is that Blob is only rooted and just because the ground is doesn't mean his body is. It migt take some effort but eventually the bottom skin of Blob is getting remived from his body.

Its not a skin-adhesion thing, if it were, he would be uprooted before the chunk of ground was normally.

It's because the "aura" or whatever extends only so far beneath his feet. If the aura includes solid adamantium, will even someone as strong as Juggernaut, Thor, the Hulk, or Superman be able to lift him?

newjak86
Its not a skin-adhesion thing, if it were, he would be uprooted before the chunk of ground was normally.

It's because the "aura" or whatever extends only so far beneath his feet. If the aura includes solid adamantium, will even someone as strong as Juggernaut, Thor, the Hulk, or Superman be able to lift him? Not really because ground is really soft and when comapered to people like Jugg's strength relatively easy to move.

Now as to your question I was stating that yes there could be a bond there that can be broken but what I was refering to was the fact that Blob's tissue is going to go bye-bye.

For instance Blob gets picked up but the skin from his feet remain on the floor or his entire feet but eventually he gets moved.

lando005
he can do more than just stay rooted in this fight he's just starting off rooted to prevent people comeing in and saying dd speed blitzes him off the bat

lando005
Not really because ground is really soft and when comapered to people like Jugg's strength relatively easy to move.

Now as to your question I was stating that yes there could be a bond there that can be broken but what I was refering to was the fact that Blob's tissue is going to go bye-bye.

For instance Blob gets picked up but the skin from his feet remain on the floor or his entire feet but eventually he gets moved. but at the same time that isnt intirely clear he's never been in a situation like that so we can only speculate

newjak86
he can do more than just stay rooted in this fight he's just starting off rooted to prevent people comeing in and saying dd speed blitzes him off the bat It doesn't matter if he does or doesn't he just isn't in these guys league of power.

Soljer
Not really because ground is really soft and when comapered to people like Jugg's strength relatively easy to move.

For instance Blob gets picked up but the skin from his feet remain on the floor or his entire feet but eventually he gets moved.

I see what you're saying, but, as the poster mentioned, Blob's never been in this situation.

He may have a thin, "no moving" forcefield surrounding him, and extending beneath him. Thus, he may not be affected by the force of being lifted.

Im not saying that he is anywhere near these guys' league, just that if his field of null movement were rooted into adamantium, that even guys of this league may not be able to change that.

newjak86
I see what you're saying, but, as the poster mentioned, Blob's never been in this situation.

He may have a thin, "no moving" forcefield surrounding him, and extending beneath him. Thus, he may not be affected by the force of being lifted.

Im not saying that he is anywhere near these guys' league, just that if his field of null movement were rooted into adamantium, that even guys of this league may not be able to change that. Its hard to say but thinking on the base ower level of Blob who is low mid-tier power house its hard say his field will be able to stand up to high levels of strength given in it very limited in its power source especially compared to these two.

Plus I don't think simply by putting admantium in the mix that his force field is going to be as tough as the thing he is bolted to. I think it just means the ground won't move.

lando005
blob is only in this fight because i was curious as to what would happen in a situation like this likewise i'm curious to know that if they were in the sae cell and blob was rooted would a chraging classic juggs be able to move him or would he finally stop

Ultraman Baltan
Doomsday wins. Juggernaut is powerful, but Doomsday is already over Juggernaut power, so adapting will be as easy as it gets. The Blob is a nonfactor. One punch in the face and Blob is down.

newjak86
blob is only in this fight because i was curious as to what would happen in a situation like this likewise i'm curious to know that if they were in the sae cell and blob was rooted would a chraging classic juggs be able to move him or would he finally stop f Juggs ran into him I see two options happening

A) Juggernaut completely railing Blob and lifting him.

B) Blob simply gets bent backwards while cain walks over him.

B is more likely because Blobs body is very weak and and won't resist the force being exerted on it.

Soljer
f Juggs ran into him I see two options happening

A) Juggernaut completely railing Blob and lifting him.

B) Blob simply gets bent backwards while cain walks over him.

B is more likely because Blobs body is very weak and and won't resist the force being exerted on it.

Blob's body is NOT very weak.

You're missing an adverb there:

Relatively.

lando005
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Doomsday wins. Juggernaut is powerful, but Doomsday is already over Juggernaut power, so adapting will be as easy as it gets. The Blob is a nonfactor. One punch in the face and Blob is down.
thing is we dont really know what "juggernaut power" is we've never seen the true limits

newjak86
Blob's body is NOT very weak.

You're missing an adverb there:

Relatively. Yeah thats what I meant Relatively weak compared to those two.

Blob isn't really that strong, his durability isn't that great, and unmovability relies on his mutant powered abilities against
A creature that has tangeled with Superman
and
A person mystically powered by an unlimited source.

lando005
Yeah thats what I meant Relatively weak compared to those two.

Blob isn't really that strong, his durability isn't that great, and unmovability relies on his mutant powered abilities against
and
all that asid could he be moved by either one of them

Soljer
Yeah thats what I meant Relatively weak compared to those two.

and

I agree, certainly. I was just pointing it out.

Blob's strong, but he doesn't even know what strength MEANS when compared to these types. He's durable, but, again, not compared to these couple.

His immoveability, though, I'm curious about. I'm still not certain, and doubt I ever will be. Ignoring attacks, ignoring the fact that the Blob may just have his spine broken, and walked upon, would his POWER itself still work? Assuming...say...he was wired with adamantium, to stop himself from cracking in half. Would the immoveability itself be able to stand up against Juggernaut or Doomsday, assuming it were rooted in adamantium?

lando005

Blob's strong, but he doesn't even know what strength MEANS when compared to these types. He's durable, but, again, not compared to these couple.

His immoveability, though, I'm curious about. I'm still not certain, and doubt I ever will be. Ignoring attacks, ignoring the fact that the Blob may just have his spine broken, and walked upon, would his POWER itself still work? Assuming...say...he was wired with adamantium, to stop himself from cracking in half. Would the immoveability itself be able to stand up against Juggernaut or Doomsday, assuming it were rooted in adamantium?
and that myfriend is only half the question there's still the matter of the chargeing juggernaut against dd

newjak86

His immoveability, though, I'm curious about. I'm still not certain, and doubt I ever will be. Ignoring attacks, ignoring the fact that the Blob may just have his spine broken, and walked upon, would his POWER itself still work? Assuming...say...he was wired with adamantium, to stop himself from cracking in half. Would the immoveability itself be able to stand up against Juggernaut or Doomsday, assuming it were rooted in adamantium? Possible bu I think highly unlikely.

A low level mutant power I don't see being very effective, in use his body never seems to take on the charateristics of what he is attached just that he is grounded to said substance therefore I think any direct effect on his body would still be very plausible.

I the end though we know this that when his feild has been tested the ground he was standing has been moved.

Now when attached to a much stronger substance we have to ask whether or not we think his feild is strong enough to withstand the pressure.

lando005
Possible bu I think highly unlikely.

A low level mutant power I don't see being very effective, in use his body never seems to take on the charateristics of what he is attached just that he is grounded to said substance therefore I think any direct effect on his body would still be very plausible.

I the end though we know this that when his feild has been tested the ground he was standing has been moved.

Now when attached to a much stronger substance we have to ask whether or not we think his feild is strong enough to withstand the pressure. gives u a lot to think about dont it

Tron
Blob's feet may have a good chance of staying planted to this particular floor. Too bad his feet won't stay connected to the rest of his body for very long.

Soljer
Originally posted by Tron
Blob's feet may have a good chance of staying planted to this particular floor. Too bad his feet won't stay connected to the rest of his body for very long.

Yes, yes, we know that the Blob doesn't have the invulnerability to stay in one place, even if his forcefield has the power to do so. That is clear.

I'm simply curious as to the question of whether his forcefield could handle such pressures or not. Could his power overwhelm juggernaut, in the theoretical case that the Blob WAS invulnerable?

lando005
Yes, yes, we know that the Blob doesn't have the invulnerability to stay in one place, even if his forcefield has the power to do so. That is clear.

I'm simply curious as to the question of whether his forcefield could handle such pressures or not. Could his power overwhelm juggernaut, in the theoretical case that the Blob WAS invulnerable?
exactly my point although i would say that juggernaut would prove the victor do to his mystical background

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.