Batman/Daredevil vs Blade/The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
sooo, whadda yall think?? the two vigilantes against using firearms and killing, or two of the most notorious gun-toting anti-heros strapped to the max. wink

Batman has his standard equipment, except for the Nomex survival suit and memory cloth cape.

Daredevil has his indestructible billy clubs, as always.

The Punisher has: M60 machine gun with 200 AP(armor-piercing) rounds on bandoliers, M16A2 Assault Rifle/M203 grenade launcher, M1911A1 Colt .45 with laser sight, survival knife, and 3 grenades.

Blade has: 10 gauge supershotgun with lead buckshot and silver stakes, machine pistol, shurikens, kitana sword, and incendinary grenades.

the fights in New York City at night. no prep this time.

Soljer
Hard to say. Who goes up against who first?

I honestly believe that Blade could take Batman, though the Punisher couldn't take Daredevil.

I'm not sure who'd win between Blade and Daredevil.

I'm also fairly certain that the punisher would fail against Bruce - Castle is the weak link in the thread.

If Blade and Batman meet first, then the second team wins.

If it comes to Blade and Daredevil, I'm unsure, but I'm leaning towards the first team, since Batman could dispose of Castle and then join daredevil to double team blade. That is, if Daredevil couldn't take him on his own.

braz
yea, its a tough matchup. thats why i made it big grin

and theres no specifics on who takes who, its just the luck of the draw. who goes up against who first..but remember, DD has his radar sense so he'll most likely have Blade and Puns position, so most likely, they'd be able to choose matchups.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Soljer
Hard to say. Who goes up against who first?

I honestly believe that Blade could take Batman, though the Punisher couldn't take Daredevil.

I'm not sure who'd win between Blade and Daredevil.

I'm also fairly certain that the punisher would fail against Bruce - Castle is the weak link in the thread.

If Blade and Batman meet first, then the second team wins.

If it comes to Blade and Daredevil, I'm unsure, but I'm leaning towards the first team, since Batman could dispose of Castle and then join daredevil to double team blade. That is, if Daredevil couldn't take him on his own. cosigned

braz
i say Batman and Daredevil take it. barely though

braz
bump

Dinalfos
The team with the guns wins. Come on, what good is your utility belt if both opponents start blazing their guns like madmen? Add to that the physical advantages of Blade and you have a curbstomp.

grey fox
Originally posted by Dinalfos
The team with the guns wins. Come on, what good is your utility belt if both opponents start blazing their guns like madmen? Add to that the physical advantages of Blade and you have a curbstomp.

Co-signed

braz

this isnt the only time these two have faced madmen with blazing guns. they do it just about everyday, except these guys are more advanced and one obviously, physically enhanced as well. IMO DD would be able to take down Frank pretty quickly just like he always does(btw no sonics, or rather, Punisher just doesnt have that much knowledge of him yet), and Batman holds off Blade for awhile long enough for DD to come in and finish the fight. Bats/DD 7/10

Dinalfos
Originally posted by braz
this isnt the only time these two have faced madmen with blazing guns. they do it just about everyday, except these guys are more advanced and one obviously, physically enhanced as well. IMO DD would be able to take down Frank pretty quickly just like he always does(btw no sonics, or rather, Punisher just doesnt have that much knowledge of him yet), and Batman holds off Blade for awhile long enough for DD to come in and finish the fight. Bats/DD 7/10

Nah. In comic books they may survive, but not on a forum. Assuming the the four of them start within sight of each other, a gun blazing Blade and Punisher will be hard to avoid. They can easily hide, but Punisher is a master of stealth and Blade has what it takes to easily find them. And obviously, dodging bullets like they usually do is not gonna happen here.

But their only chance of survival is to run away and buy enough time to come up with something. I say Blade And Punisher win 8/10.

braz
Nah. In comic books they may survive, but not on a forum. Assuming the the four of them start within sight of each other, a gun blazing Blade and Punisher will be hard to avoid. They can easily hide, but Punisher is a master of stealth and Blade has what it takes to easily find them. And obviously, dodging bullets like they usually do is not gonna happen here.

But their only chance of survival is to run away and buy enough time to come up with something. I say Blade And Punisher win 8/10.

whats the diff? and no, they dont see each other when the fight starts. its in the city, and theres places to hide, its not like an arena. so IMO they win.

Dinalfos
whats the diff? and no, they dont see each other when the fight starts. its in the city, and theres places to hide, its not like an arena. so IMO they win.

Okay. But how would they win? Punisher has excellent fighting skills and Blade is just physically superior in every way. Plus they have weapons. Plus Punisher ain't no slouch when it comes to strategy and tactics.

braz
Okay. But how would they win? Punisher has excellent fighting skills and Blade is just physically superior in every way. Plus they have weapons. Plus Punisher ain't no slouch when it comes to strategy and tactics.

Batman uses his stealth and grapnel wires and what not like he did in Batman Begins, and confuses the hell out of Punny like all those other thugs, swoops down on em before he even knows it, kicks the gun outta his hand, throws some nerve gas pellets(tear gas, smoke bomb, flashbang etc. etc. w/e) and KOs him. then Bats n DD tagteam Blade ftw. and what r u talkin about? they all have weapons. just not lethal ones, but just as, if not, more effective. and Batman is definitely no slouch when it comes to strategy and tactics, even when compared to Punisher.

braz
bump

Wolverine2006
I'd give this to the trigger happy team.

braz
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
I'd give this to the trigger happy team.

why?

jrodslam
Daredevil and Bats for the win. Bullets? These guys evade/dodge bullets for a living.

braz
Originally posted by jrodslam
Daredevil and Bats for the win. Bullets? These guys evade/dodge bullets for a living.

wink yes

braz
bump

brainchild81
Bats and DD get shot to death. They've both been shot before so they don't dodge all the time

Up In Flames
unless bm and dd can move faster than speeding bullets, i dont think they'd last the full minute...

braz
Originally posted by Up In Flames
unless bm and dd can move faster than speeding bullets, i dont think they'd last the full minute...

dude, Batman and Daredevil will sneak up on these two and attack w/o hesitation and KO them before they even know it.

Up In Flames
dude, Batman and Daredevil will sneak up on these two and attack w/o hesitation and KO them before they even know it.

huh actually, if this were a legitimate fight, wouldnt each team be aware of the other?

braz
no. no expression not IMO. the fights in an urban setting at night, so theres places to hide and thats Batmans specialty, not to mention DD has a radar sense so he'll most likely know Blade n Puns position at all times

Up In Flames
blade is also a nocturnally active individual so you cant expect batman or dd to sneak up on him. as for punisher, well, blade tells him to go hide while he fights bm and dd by himself. i reckon he could take the both of em...

braz
blade is also a nocturnally active individual so you cant expect batman or dd to sneak up on him. as for punisher, well, blade tells him to go hide while he fights bm and dd by himself. i reckon he could take the both of em...

highly doubt it. one of them alone, Bats or DD, is almost too much for Blade. combined they would crush him. and then DD would use his radar sense and find Punny n theyd beat him to a pulp too.

jrodslam
Punisher has tried to evade DD many times and DD has found him 99% of those times. Hell, theres an instance where DD tracked Punisher by his heartbeat from 8 blocks away. Keep in mind that those are city blocks, so they are pretty long.

Someone mentioned DD and Bats not being faster than speeding bullets. Like ive said before, they dodge/evade bullets for a living. Daredevil alone has evaded/dodged chain/mini-gun fire, heat lasers that track him via reading his brain waves, M16 fire and the list goes on and on. I do admit that it would be hard for Bats or DD to sneak up on Blade.

Dinalfos
highly doubt it. one of them alone, Bats or DD, is almost too much for Blade.

This is based on.....

braz
This is based on.....

feats theyve performed? that have shown theyre beyond peak human, or what the idea of 'real world peak human' should be.

Dinalfos
feats theyve performed? that have shown theyre beyond peak human, or what the idea of 'real world peak human' should be.

So you're talking about PIS?

braz
what does PIS stand for? confused ive always wondered that.

Accel
As pointed out earlier, DD and Bats have no problems avoiding bullets. Even if no one wants to believe that they can actually dodge moving bullets (which they have) they can simply avoid the aim of the guns just as well, especially DD.
So you're talking about PIS?
What's PIS? Many street-levelers have shown abilities far beyond what the human body can accomplish in real life on a daily basis. So what?

Broly92
Bats and DD win

Punisher is simply not good enough to beat Bats (maybe DD)

DD can beat Blade

braz
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.