Batman Beyond goes through gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
This is not necessarily in order of power

1. Kraven the Hunter
2. Bane with Venom
3. Captain America
4. Black Panther
5. Wolverine
6. Venom

Innerhype
This list is a pretty nice one big grin

Captain America'll give Terry some trouble but not as much as The Black Panther would... overall I see Terry pulling a comfortable 7-8.5/10

Darth Martin
Clears it.

Ultraman Baltan
Makes it to six and loses.

braz
i say he gets to Venom

masterbruce
does BB have any sonic weapons? If he does, then it's an easy victory, if not, It's hard to see how he would beat venom.

Darth Martin
BB coud fight Venom in H2H just the way Spiderman does............or tries. shifty

Soljer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
BB coud fight Venom in H2H just the way Spiderman does............or tries. shifty

Except that Batman Beyond has about a tenth of Spider-man's strength, a twentieth of his speed, next to none of his agility, and none of that nifty webbing.

Badabing
He stops at 6 most likely but could squeeze out a win, maybe.

Soljer
Any of 4-5 could stop him, potentially.

Six destroys him. Sonics or not (Venom has shown a far more highly developed resistance).

Thanos_1971
I think this is the first gauntlet i've seen with Wolverine not last on it.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Soljer
Any of 4-5 could stop him, potentially.

Six destroys him. Sonics or not (Venom has shown a far more highly developed resistance).

Agreed, sort of. Dunno if Venom would necessarily destroy him, Bats is quite resourceful, but he certainly has the potential. Black Panther is a very equal match.

nimbus006
He stops at BP. CA could possibly take him down, however not the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.