Batman vs the Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ext@nt
Bats has 1 hour prep

Who wins?

Darth Martin
Batman

Ultraman Baltan
Lizard eats him.

manjaro
batman shoves stuff down killer croc's throat all the the time...an even more brainless brawler like lizard is going down quicker than a thai whore

masterbruce
Originally posted by manjaro
batman shoves stuff down killer croc's throat all the the time...an even more brainless brawler like lizard is going down quicker than a thai whore

laughing

Sam Z
Lizard tears him apart. He's much stronger and much faster.

Dreampanther
Batman is tough to beat with prep, prepping is his whole thing

Juntai
Batman.

Priest
prep batman bombs him with the batjet

newjak86
Actually the Lizard may be one of Spider-man's easiest villians for Batman to beat even without prep.

He is just an animal running around but who is also quite susceptable to many of Batman's weapons and gadgets.

From Electric Bat-o-rangs to gas I could see Batman pulling of a clear majority most of the time.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by manjaro
Are you serious ?

Kid Kurdy
Lizard will tear Batman apart, unless Batman quickly creates an anti-Lizard serum in an hour, which would be the worst written victory ever.

And Lizard isn't stupid, he's quite cunning.

harri
lizard is crap but he decpatates batman
if with prep any atoll batman wins

lando005
i think batman can come up with an antidote within the hour to change the lizard back batman takes this pretty easily

H. S. 6
Batman has an hour prep.

I'm sure he can pull something out of his whole friggin cavern to take Lizard out. Not the least of which is a batmobile.

Bats wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.