Dr. Strange, Hand to Hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
This is my curiosity at exactly how far Doc Strange could amp himself. We've seen that he knows some martial arts, and we've seen him grant strength and speed boosts before. What would happen if he began casting spells to make HIMSELF the penultimate fighter? Who could draw 5/10 with him, hand to hand?

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
This is my curiosity at exactly how far Doc Strange could amp himself. We've seen that he knows some martial arts, and we've seen him grant strength and speed boosts before. What would happen if he began casting spells to make HIMSELF the penultimate fighter? Who could draw 5/10 with him, hand to hand?

Spidey

King Kandy
Hulk

NiņoAraņa
Karate Kid murders him the first five times...then lets himself lose shifty

Symmetric Chaos

In theory nobody. Magical amping might have no reachable limit.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
In theory nobody. Magical amping might have no reachable limit.

Only the same way that the Power Cosmic has no reachable limit. Or the power Oa - but we know that the lanterns and Surfer can't amp themselves to face ANY threat hand to hand.

Symmetric Chaos
Only the same way that the Power Cosmic has no reachable limit. Or the power Oa - but we know that the lanterns and Surfer can't amp themselves to face ANY threat hand to hand.

Good point but he could amp himself to ridiculous and probably undefinable limits (thats the beauty of magic).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.