Apocalypto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crickey77
Just watched the trailer and wow -- very powerful. what are your thoughts?

Impediment
Meh. Just looks like another "Run for your life" film. I'll wait for Starz to show it.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
There's probably already a thread about this movie...

FistOfThe North
I'll watch it. It looks beautiful. I like important historical looking films that can be done right.

And a good story by a good director, during the Aztec or Mayan or Inca era would be cool to view.

crickey77
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I'll watch it. It looks beautiful. I like important historical looking films that can be done right.

And a good story by a good director, during the Aztec or Mayan or Inca era would be cool to view.

Yeah I agree, it looks beautiful. The trailer was intense and very exciting -- Gibson does a great job of visually telling a story as seen in Passions and Braveheart that I am sure this will be amazing. Loved the trailer -- very unique.

T.M
I saw the trailer when I went to watch The Departed.. I think it looks pretty good.. the sets look amazing..

Ultraman Baltan
Whenever I go to see the trailer online, it freezes, so I don't know anything about it.

crickey77
Ultraman Baltan, have you tried the official website? Maybe it is the site that you are going to. Here is the link:

Official Website

Castle
Ill never watch a movie made by a worthless puss ridden viciously anti-semitic little rat bag like Mel Gibson

He doesn't deserve to make anything that can be vaguely approximated as art so ill never go see any film made by him as he has proven that he does not represent history accurately in his films through his crude stereotyping and latent racism

crickey77

Thorin
Just as I said in the other topic.

I love Mel Gibson movies and this one shows an amazing part of the history, and it looks great.

botankus
Film looks really good. Hell, if anyone's personal life "scandals" stopped people from going to movies, Hollywood wouldn't make a dime.

Dusty
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
There's probably already a thread about this movie...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.