Robin hood V Legolus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
So who wins the bow and arrow ?? roll eyes (sarcastic) I say robin hood of nottingham big grin

thefallen544
Legolas, Elven eyesight ya gotta love it.

aniron
definatly legolas, he's an elf for frigs sake! and sexy to!

coolmovies
But robin hood is famose . Its even a true story i think confused

Flying High
doesnt mean he would be a better archer stick out tongue

kamikz
Your eyes doesn't HAVE to mean he is better, but it is an advantage. Legolas has over millenias of experience though, and is said to never miss a shot, I can't see Robin winning this...

Flying High
better eyesight would give you a better judgement...and yeah...he never misses a shot

(even when the ladies leave the toilet seat down...or something to that effect)
Stand By Me stick out tongue

kamikz
That's what I said, it doesn't secure victory, but it is an advantage nontheless.

vanice
I don't know anything about the legend of Robin of locksly/ Robin Hood's fighting skills. the real robin hood was probably a troubadour, that is why know of him at all.. the legend anyway tells us that he was a very good bowman. even if he was, he would be no match for legolas I think. legolas can hit targets in the dark.

coolmovies
Robin hood yes i like lotr but robin hood is famouse for kids and adults

Draugwen
That he's famous doesn't say anything about his archery skill stick out tongue He mightbe very good, but I'm sure Legolas would be better... most long-trained elven archers would, I gather.

kamikz
Though it could depend on who drags and shoots the fastest, Robin Hood almost never missed as well.

Draugwen
Well, we could now file through all available literature and see what is said on oth their skill^^'

coolmovies
Robin hood never missed and was allways on target

Draugwen
So's Legolas laughing And he's practised for quite a while longer, as was already pointed out.

aniron
face it robin hood just won't win. Legolas is just miles and miles better. he's practiced for god knows how long. Robin hood can only do as well as a mortal can do. but legolas can do more than mortally well. and he's sexy to!

(p.s. robin hood isn't a true story lol)

Flying High
hey...the new robin hood on the bbc is quite sexy...heh heh...

coolmovies
Yes it is true

Flying High
its just a shame i've missed it noth weeks...grr stick out tongue

but i saw him on gmtv lol...

kamikz
Ok, I don't have any proof or facts to back this up, it is just something I have memorised from somewhere. Anyway it said that Elves usually don't take upon tasks such as traning and stuff as hard as humans do. This is because they live forever, they could deal with it any time. Humans however has a pretty short lifespan, and thus they work harder than the elves to achieve their goal. Like Aragorn for example, Legolas states that Aragorn "has seen more than him" in The two towers, and Aragorn is only 89 or something. (Not much compared to Legolas millenias). As I said, don't have any proof, so it would be good if someone could say if it's right or wrong.

coolmovies
Its very good

Draugwen
Originally posted by kamikz
Ok, I don't have any proof or facts to back this up, it is just something I have memorised from somewhere. Anyway it said that Elves usually don't take upon tasks such as traning and stuff as hard as humans do. This is because they live forever, they could deal with it any time. Humans however has a pretty short lifespan, and thus they work harder than the elves to achieve their goal. Like Aragorn for example, Legolas states that Aragorn "has seen more than him" in The two towers, and Aragorn is only 89 or something. (Not much compared to Legolas millenias). As I said, don't have any proof, so it would be good if someone could say if it's right or wrong.

I can't prove either, but I would guess that if you live in a place like Mirkwood, with Dol Guldur and everything that brings with it sort of right at your border, you wouldn't take too much time in training warriors, would you? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.