Rumours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sabrea
i am gtting sick of all these rumours, hayden and natalie r going out, natalie has a thing for ewan, natalies a lesbian, haydens gay, evry possible rumour possible has been out on top of them!! i am only gonna say this once, natalie does not have a thing for ewan, and he definately doesnt have a thing for her especially seeing hes married, hayden and natalie arnt goin out and never did, hayden is not gay, and natalie, well, she says that she isnt gonna stick with a one-sex relationship, but with the others, get it right, i dont wanna hear otherwise, all they did was star in the best movie ever and evry1 hates them!

Pinky
I don't give a &#@= about what they do in private!!!
But now not to be rude:Ur point is?

L.E.
if you dont have something nice to say
keep your freaking mouth shut!
am i right sabrea? evil face big grin

Sabrea
yes

Corran

L.E.
i am good!

L.E.
i never even thought hayden was gay. hes to good at playing certain parts with women

Pinky
Corran has a point there...

Dexx
what? his acting sucked....Pinky's right! These is just gossip wich ppl pay to much attention.
Oh....And Hayden's GAY!!!!!...i'mm just sayin that to annoy ya

Sabrea
fine...be that way, il just go away if evry1 hates him..and one last thing..he is not gay, u r and u just wish he was!!

Corran
laughing out loud

Dexx
I'm not hearing Hayden again.... mad mad mad

Sabrea
hayden hayden hayden hayden hayden hayden hayden hayden!!!!!!!!! good-bye

LanceWindu
How do you like how she threatens to leave every time somone doesn't agree with her?

Pinky
is gay , is gay ,is gay ,is gay...

Dexx
right, right, right, righ, right, bye

Tex
I also heard that Hayden likes to run red lights, and not tip at restaurants, and he has a fish fetish!

Natalie likes to scratch her ass in public and she only bathes once a week, but makes up for it with her impeccable taste in music.

Bad Boy
GAY GAY GAY!!!!

Sabrea, these forums are for DISCUSSIONS. Which means debates happen all the time along with some gentle humour like 'hayden is gay'.

Dont go! It's not our fault he is gay!

Dexx
laughing laughing out loud ....righto. Hey man, long time

Pinky
Did u guys heard that one that Hayden was abused when he was a child?Oh boy no wonder he never tips!!

Dexx
yeah, they say he was stung by a radioactive bee

Pinky
That would explain the nose!!!

Dexx
u noticed that too?

Corran
Me too, but I took it that she meant she was just going to leave this thread.

Pinky
As i said before...spoiled...spoiled...spoiled.

Captain REX
If I were a mod I'd close this. You guys bash Sabrea too much.

Gundark
Sabrea dear....I understand that you are an impressionable young girl who adores her screen idol without question. When I was a teenager, I had my own obsessions with movie stars, as most kids do.

But you have to understand you are participating in a discussion board that has an incredible range of personalities amongst its posters. And some of these posters aren't going to agree with your somewhat....single-minded views of Hayden. Some of the guys are just teasing you to get your goat, so to speak, and I'm sure some of them just geniunely don't like the guy. So whenever you're going to post like this, you have to expect to get a moderate amount of rebuttal.

You're always welcome to post your thoughts about Hayden, but lets try to keep things in perspective, eh ? If you don't like what you read about him, try staying away from the supermarket tabloids.

No offense, Sabrea - just a little friendly advice

cool

mah
what was that about natalie being lesbian? tell

Captain REX
Natalie? A lesbian? What the hell is goin on in the world today....

mah
what's wrong with that?

Captain REX
Let's save the homosexual debates for the Debating Forum, shall we? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ahh! This place is becoming one big argument!!!

Pinky
As Corran once said:

Corran
Good point.

Dexx
nooo. No homosexual thread in the Debating forum.
I liked Gundy's speach! big grin
Sabrea, watch your goat evil face

Captain REX
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
Lets just drop the entire homosexual thing. It didn't go over well in the debate forum when it was originally presented. Best to just leave it alone.

Besides I like talking about food instead.

Last night we had BLT's.

Corran
I don't dig on filthy swine.

Gundark
It was turkey bacon.

Corran
I'm sorry, I don't actually eat anything that ever had a face.

Gundark
Really ? I think I could be a vegetarian...I'd be willing to try.

I love pasta and rice.

Do you eat seafood ?

finti
sea food , barf

Corran
No seafood, but this isn't on Moral grounds I just do not like it.

You do know that there are 2 things that smell of fish and one of then is fish.

Gundark
That seems to generally accepted among men, yes.

However some of us take two showers a day.

So I take it you eat a lot of salad ?

finti
hmm I will say smell like shrimp

Dexx
well..i like fish...

Gundark
Tuna seems to be the norm here in the U.S.

How about crab stuffed flounder, Dexx ?

Dexx
eergh...no thank you.....i'm not much of a food guy

Tex
Anyone ever been to Joes Crab Shack?
It's goooood. :shy:

Gundark
No, but I've been to Terry's Crab Shack.

Hi Tex !!

Tex
Hi

Terry must be his Yankee brother wink

Pinky
Hate fish...

Tex
It's good for your heart.

Pinky
So it's beer!I'd rather have beer than fish!

Tex
Catch a fish, get it drunk, ENJOY!

Pinky
I like it fried!Can i fry it at least?

Gundark
Hiding behind the breading, eh Pinky ? wink

Yeah, we'll fry it for ya. Want some cigarette ashes dropped in there too ? smokin'

Pinky
No thanks!I still need my lungs!

Gundark
Another non-smoker ! Woo-hoo !!

glorfindel
this debate is about what??? i have read it twice and am not sure??
can we settle it once and for all is he gay / does it matter/ don,t fish have cute faces to?and i shower once a week regular weather i need to or not. also potatoes have eyes can a vegie eat them??? morality is a tricky thing?

P.S. rumours is the name of fleetwood mac,s best selling album(so i have heard) smokin' smokin' eek!

roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

Dexx
actually it's another good thread gone bad..aaah...offtopic.
Sofar it's about fish. And now smokers.
i'm a nonsmoker too

Gundark
No worries, Glorfindel....you'll get used to it eventually. wink

Dexx
it'll be a shock...really

Gundark
You mean when he comes back and sees his post buried in 10 more pages of nonsense ?

Dexx
you're trying to convince me of changing my vote stick out tongue ..it's not working

Gundark
Blast it ! Foiled again !

Dexx
well....i am known not to be easy tricked rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Gundark
Then we'll have to try something more difficult.

I think we'll try what we did to Mech one time.

Staked him out an anthill in the hot sun, naked and covered with honey.

Bad Boy
Threads don't really go off-topic as much as this!

Gundark
Could be a rumour....

glorfindel
I ALSO DON,T SMOKE BUT MY WIFE DOES, (IF U DO IT RIGHT.) embarrasment

SO THE THREAD READS
RUMOURS
GAY
FISH
SMOKE
THEN SEXUAL FANTASY(WHO RUBS THE HONEY ON) MAKE HER PRETTY AND I WON,T MIND THE ANT,S smokin' smokin' smokin'

PEOPLE WHO WRITE POETRY MAY have other bad rabbits

Gundark
No need to shout, GF....glad to know your lungs aren't black. cool

Dexx
we could take it even more offtopic

Pinky
They call me Off-Topic Pinky back home!

Dexx
for no reason what so ever

Corran
No he pays them to call him that.

Pinky
That's what u think...

Dexx
that's what we know

Corran
Yup, and that is why I posted it.

Pinky
Sure pick on the smart ,sexy and nice elvish saber fighter!I know u all wish to be cool like me but then again if we all would be cool on this planet i would be the cooler one... cool smokin'

Sabrea
wats wrong with the red lights?? and the tipping thing, hes a snob, that explains it...fish fetish??dont dis the seafood!

Sabrea
is not, is not, is not, is not!!

Sabrea
he LOVES his mother, his face lights up when hes talking bout her, like shes the only one in the world that cares bout him **raises he hand** ::i care! i care!:: but that must be why u never hear bout his father, its all his fault, i cant believe i didnt kno this before, i feel so bad for him, i think im gonna cry now...if it was his fathers fault i errr.....im not even gonna say it..

Sabrea
-.-, he was not, thats really mean, dont u think he has enough problems on his hands then to be hated by evry1 in the world??

Sabrea
if ur talking bout the movie poster that was a drawing...

Ushgarak
Are you ok, Sabrea? You seem to be taking this all very personally!

LanceWindu
You know we're all joking right???

Sabrea
yea im fine, as long as he wasnt really abused as a child...

Ushgarak
I'm sure he was just fine. You take deep breaths and think nice thoughts.

Sabrea
likw wat??the child abuse would certainly explain a lot of things, like y he is so attached to his mother and u never hear anything at all bout his father...

Ushgarak
But there are a ton of things that would also explain that- why assume the worse?

There must be something happy you can lie back and think of!

Sabrea
like wat?? how can i relax knoing that there is a posibility that hayden ws abused??

Ushgarak
Ah, now, that's no way to live a life, always panicking that the worst possible eventuality must be true. It almost certainly isn't and you almost certainly have nothing to worry about; worrying won't help and nor would the man himself want you to worry so over such a tiny possibility! He doesn't want young girls like you wasting their lives in such panic!

Sabrea
i doubt he even cares that i revolve my life around him, that i would give ANYTHING for him, that i probably care more about him than his own parents or anyone else in the world does ever did or ever will...

Ushgarak
Ah, but I am sure he would appreciate the sentiment if he DID know, yeah?

Things will be fine. Do you have anyone to give you a comforting hug? I can give you an on-line hug if you want.

Sabrea
i doubt he would appreciate it if he knew, he told my friend that he wouldnt e-mail me cause evry fan hes ever had or is ever gonna have is proby gonna turn out some1 hes gonna hate...

Ushgarak
Well, it can often seem like that, to these stars. I wouldn't take it personally.

Sabrea
i kno, cause they're afraid the persons gonna try to kill them or something...but even if he met me he wouldnt appreciate it, i doubt ne1 would appreciate some1 caring bout them that much...

Ushgarak
Are you saying you think you care about him TOO much?

Sabrea
yes..

Ushgarak
Well, emotions can seem very strong sometimes. It might well worry him, yes, but that doesn't mean he would hate you as a person!

But you'll learn to handle all that emotion, in time.

Sabrea
i dont think so, last time i obsessed over some1 it took me 4 years to break it, and it wasnt even half as a bad as hayden..

Ushgarak
Was that anyone famous?

I bet you didn't think you would break THAT either, but you did. You are older now, and your feelings stronger, but also growing is your capacity to deal with it all.

You'll be fine- trust me.

Captain REX
Have you even seen Hayden face to face before? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sabrea
no, it wasnt some1 famous..and i always knew id break it cause he person hated me, and i still technically like the person, just not obsessivly

L.E.
man, my obsessions last like a week and im done.
if you really want to break an obsession over a guy you think of what a horny little bastard he is and that hes probably laid 100s of girls.

well, now that thats out.......

Dexx
i hear he's been mollested as a chil Sabrea, i mean really nasssty.....the hard way.

Captain REX
*imagines Hayden and the hard way*

Ickickickickickickickickickick!!!!!!

Pinky
*stops from his hysterical laugh*
Oh boy!You really do believe everything ppl say don't you?Look a friendly advice stop giving a &@#% about what ppl say!!It's what u think that matters!

Pinky
Btw: is too, is too, is too, is too!!

Sabrea
u guys stop it, u all kno how seriously i take nething said bout hayden..i dont even kno y i even came here just to read all this crap, i should just leave for good, but i dont do that, even tho i should...but i do need time away from the forum...

Pinky
Oh God!Do u really care that much about what ppl think?

Sabrea
yes i do...and dexx, do me a favor, look at wat wrote bout hayden, then look at the title of this thread, thats wat it is, a rumour, started by u to annoy me, and its working, so im leaving for a while, ill be back some other time...if ne wants to talk to me u can use e-mail or AIM, but i will block u from those if all ur gonna do is annoy me...

Pinky
Dexx look what you've done!!You made her leave!!!Shame!Shame!
...You think u can make other ppl leave? evil face

finti
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sabrea
im back!! u just cant get rid of me, too bad..i kno u were all looking foward to me being gone for a while

Pinky
Hmmmm..no not really.I'm happy you're back that way we still have someone we can make fun of evil face

Sabrea
atually, u were saying things bout hayden, not me...

Sabrea
ok, this is kinda off topic, but does ne1 kno if hayden dropped out of Shattered Glass??

Dim
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sabrea
wat??i need to kno...

Dexx
ooh, DIm! Hi....long time.
Sabrea...welcome back. We really missed you. evil face You wouldn't leave....cause if you would it would mean i really got to you........and that's my purpose. Mwahahahahaha

finti
ask in the movie section cause someone will know for sure there

Sabrea
i was only gone for 10 min.

Dexx
we missed you....*stops crying*

Sabrea
oh please, u of all people did miss me...

Dexx
yees,...especially mee *snif snif*

Sabrea
umm...where u abducted by aliens during the night by any chance??

Dexx
actually................no!

Sabrea
then y r u suddenly acting so emotional...thats my job...

Dexx
oh....i'm not acting emotional......you'll get it soon evil face

Sabrea
im leaving thats that, good-bye

Dexx
no...come back.....i'm sorry.................i'll even let you have the last reply......plz, come back

Fire
who cares who has the last reply

(hihi now it's mine evil face )

Corran
I think you'll find it's the mods who get the last word on all the threads, and this one is likely to end soon.

mah
depending on the poll at the top of the GDF...

Dexx
wich for now shows they'll be closed. Check this.
Sabrea's Pming me to leave her alone or something like that and i keep PMing back. She wants me not to PM cause she wants to have the last reply. And't itz not working......hehehe...... evil face

Ushgarak
Look, could everyone stop winding Sabrea up, please? No matter how silly you think her views are that's no reason to take the piss all the time. She has feelings, you know.

mah
yep.
sabrea, I think your obsession about Hayden is charming!

glorfindel
hi I think your obsetion with hayden is very worrieing and u should see a vet. laughing laughing laughing

people who read thier own poertry in public may have other bad habits

Fire
c'mon ush asked us nicely to leave her alone so do it, she also has a right to her own opinion and her own feelings

glorfindel
if I cannot post a reply to the current thread is this thread dead(?)
and be removed or is it going someware(?)

stick out tongue

Dexx
Ok, guess i can stop nowok...i gues...i got a little carried away. But i had my reasons evil face. guess i can stop nowok sad

Raz
I'm closing this thread as per the "new" rule.

If you wish to discuss this further then please feel free to start a new topic.

Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.