Darkseid (GET) runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Darkseid (Great Evil Tiger) the mighty being before the huge downgrade runs the gauntlet. He has six hours of rest between each battle. Who stops him?

1) Cosmic Spidey
2) Silver Surfer
3) Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill
4) Morg w/Waters of Life
5) Sentinel Alan Scott & John Stewart
6) Dr. Fate (Nabu)
7) Spectre (Day of Vengeance)
8) Living Tribunal & Exitar the Exterminator

Soljer
Cosmic Spidey, Duh!

He was marvel's strongest hero.

Ever.

big grin.

great_dane
none of these people beat him. not even all at once. he can take control of all there minds at the same time and one by one erase them from the timeline.

Endless Mike
Even the Living Tribunal?

UniOmni
He's an idiot at times.

He once said Flash would kill GL with his heat touch...........

bigbran
Originally posted by great_dane
none of these people beat him. not even all at once. he can take control of all there minds at the same time and one by one erase them from the timeline. I seriously think you know nothing about the characters you argue for. Tell me how he beats Spectre, and Living Tribunal. Even Exitar.

Priest
Originally posted by great_dane
none of these people beat him. not even all at once. he can take control of all there minds at the same time and one by one erase them from the timeline.
hysterical

Sam Z
He stops at... one...
Cosmic Spidey was said to be world's most powerfull hero.

boriquaking55
I'm not even certain he could take Morg w/ WOL. That guy is underrated

Jimmy-Chan
He could take Cosmic Spidey or Morg. Spidey was uber powerful, but not exactly experienced. Magneto held his own with Spidey in that state. A speed-blitz from cosmic Spidey would definitely put Darkseid down, but most of the time I see him going down due to inexperience. I'd put cosmic Spidey more on the level of Takion, personally. As for Morg, he's got the raw power, but he's basically just a brick.

I think he stops at Spectre. He'd put up a better fight against the hostless DOV version than he did against the Hal Spectre, but he still loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.