Cyber Force vs X-men....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Roldz
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8454/cyberforcekd4.th.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6720/cyberforcemh9.th.jpg
Heatwave, Dom, Boomer, Velocity, Ripclaw, Cassie, Stryker, and Anvil

VS

X-men
Havok, Psylocke, Colussos, Quicksilver, Wolverine, Bishop, Cannonball

Who wins?

newyorkcares
isnt cyberforce just image's xmen anyway? Wolverine will tune ripclaw, bishop will redirect heatwaves energy , so he's done, colossus will have a tough time with anvil but i think he could take him in the end.Quicksilver could run circles around that velocity girl, and cyclops would just blow off all of strykers ror arms and then beat the crap out of him.cannonball would just puch holes through the rest of the team. the x-men would tune this team.

Roldz
Nah it wouldnt be that easy.. Wolverine vs Ripclaw good fight but i agree, Logan wins on this one.. Bishop vs Heatwave i give the win to Dylan far more versatile.. (flight, speed, shields, strength augmentation, far better durability).. Colussos Vs Anvil good fight, I really dont know who would win, Anvils durability migh even rivals that of Collussos you know withstanding Nuclear explotion... Quicksilver vs Velocity, Pietro is totally outmatch here Velocity tops at about 3000 mph and that was when she was still a rookie.. Cyclops vs Stryker will yeah Strike losses on this one.. Cannon ball vs the rest. he gets stop by Boomer.. So where does that leaves us? Wolverine/Havok/Cylops/Psylocke vs Heatwave/Velocity/Cassie/Boomer/Dom..

PRAYERRUN
stick out tongue

Roldz
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
stick out tongue
question

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Roldz
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8454/cyberforcekd4.th.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6720/cyberforcemh9.th.jpg
Heatwave, Dom, Boomer, Velocity, Ripclaw, Cassie, Stryker, and Anvil

VS

X-men
Havok, Psylocke, Colussos, Quicksilver, Wolverine, Bishop, Cannonball

Who wins?

Are there any telekinetics/telepaths on the Cyber Force team?

If not, X-men win with Psylocke alone. no expression

Roldz
No.. But current Psylocke has no access to TP/TK anymore resulting in her fight w/ Shadowking..

Metalmanx
No.. But current Psylocke has no access to TP/TK anymore resulting in her fight w/ Shadowking..

Wait, wait, wait. What?

Current, as in right now, Psyocke is powerless? When did this happen? Did something just happen very recently? I hope you're not referring to Psyocke several years ago, when she lost her TP due to keeping the Shadow King trapped and had to rely only on her TK. Cuz now she is a HIGH-LEVEL telekinetic.

If she is powerless for this match...how is that even fair? You're just putting her up against this super-powered team? What the f**k?

Roldz
Okay, maybe i got my info wrong.. And yes i was talkin about Psi wars series... When she got her powers back? I missed a few issues prior to Rachel storyline.. I dont remember her using TK/TP on that Jamie story arc either?

Metalmanx
Okay, maybe i got my info wrong.. And yes i was talkin about Psi wars series... When she got her powers back? I missed a few issues prior to Rachel storyline.. I dont remember her using TK/TP on that Jamie story arc either?

Oh yea, dude. Psylocke is now a HIGH-LEVEL telekinetic and is completely immune to telepathy.

She takes out the Cyber Force by herself. no expression

Roldz
Mind telling me what issue she got this powers back... Or how she got it back, what the extent of this ability.. If you dont mind that is..

This the case then it'd be Psylocke without telepathy...

Metalmanx
Mind telling me what issue she got this powers back... Or how she got it back, what the extent of this ability.. If you dont mind that is..

This the case then it'd be Psylocke without telepathy...

Not sure of the comic where she got her powers back. But she was also killed for a period of time, only to be brought back to life the way she is now. No telepathy, HIGH-LEVEL telekinesis, and immunity to ALL telepathy.

So, she already doesn't have telepathy.

Roldz
Yeah i know she was killed by that sword wielding guy who took out both Roque/Gambit/beast and wolverine.she was also enhance defensively by Jamie against reality altering attacks but i really havent seen her use TK on massive level like how Rachel uses it.. In recent issues shes mostly use her psi blade Katana but nothing TK.. Itd probably be a big help against those roque Shiar commandos that attack Rachael..
Anyhow on this fight id say it could go bothways It would also really depend if Collussos gets rid of Anvil and face of Boomer.. Psylocke vs Dom... Havok/Cyclops vs Heatwave/Cassie.. Velocity vs Wolverine...

King_Mungi
Psylocke will be joining Exiles shortly smile

Metalmanx
Yeah i know she was killed by that sword wielding guy who took out both Roque/Gambit/beast and wolverine.she was also enhance defensively by Jamie against reality altering attacks but i really havent seen her use TK on massive level like how Rachel uses it.. In recent issues shes mostly use her psi blade Katana but nothing TK.. Itd probably be a big help against those roque Shiar commandos that attack Rachael..
Anyhow on this fight id say it could go bothways It would also really depend if Collussos gets rid of Anvil and face of Boomer.. Psylocke vs Dom... Havok/Cyclops vs Heatwave/Cassie.. Velocity vs Wolverine...

I don't have the scans myself, but if xmarksthespot ever shows back up again, he's got some really impressive current Psylocke feats.

Her telekinesis is extremely powerful. She defeats the entire Cyber Force by herself, unfortunately.

Roldz
Ive got to see that... Until then, its unfinished..lol kidding... Does she have a respect thread here Somewhere...

Roldz
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Psylocke will be joining Exiles shortly smile
Hey, what issue...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.