Blackbolt vs John Stewart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MightyEInherjar
That little "Cyclops vs GL" thread got me wondering how much it takes to crush a GLs will. John Stewart has been somewhat portrayed as one of the lower-tier JLA GLs, so I wonder...how would Blackbolt vs John Stewart go?

MadroxRox
Umm, are you referring to Marvel comics?

If so, I have one word for you:

" "

Literally, that is how much noise Blackbolt needs to level any sizeable arena.

My bet is on Black Bolt. But I'm sure many would argue that the GL's dominate anyway.

Darth Martin
John ftw 8-9/10.

Ext@nt
Sorry Blackbolt takes this, he opens his mouth and screams, John can't handle what comes next.

Ethereal
Blackbolt. He would eventually scream and break any construct that John could come up with...along with john.

Darth Martin
John would be nowhere near BB. He might even go off the planet.

Accel
John. Even rookie GLs shouldn't have any problems with good ol' Blackagar.

MadroxRox
Originally posted by Accel
John. Even rookie GLs shouldn't have any problems with good ol' Blackagar.

And your logic behind this?

ExtraMision5555
by all means, the scream is just the beginning, or rather the iceing on the cake. Black bolt has plenty of other amazing strengths from which to draw from. The scream being the most devistateing. But my lack of John stewart specific knoweldge prevents me from makeing a real descision. how is he compared to the other gl's?

Accel
Originally posted by MadroxRox
And your logic behind this?
John's conatained a supernova. BB's scream shouldn't be any trouble whatsoever.
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
by all means, the scream is just the beginning, or rather the iceing on the cake. Black bolt has plenty of other amazing strengths from which to draw from. The scream being the most devistateing. But my lack of John stewart specific knoweldge prevents me from makeing a real descision. how is he compared to the other gl's?
He's pretty much the most underrated GL because he has the crappiest track record out of any of them.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
IMO it goes like this.........

1. Alan Scott
2. Hal Jordan
3. Kyle
4. John/Guy

He's ranked in the top.

P.S.- 2 and 3 can be switched.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Darth Martin
IMO it goes like this.........

1. Alan Scott
2. Hal Jordan
3. Kyle
4. John/Guy

He's ranked in the top.

P.S.- 2 and 3 can be switched.

I see, so of the best gl's
he would be the "worst"
and by worst i dont mean bad
just not as good as the best
but still above the rest

i promise i didnt mean to rhyme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.