Anubis Vs. Jehuty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
The most powerful real robots in video games and anime. This time, Anubis doesn't have the shitty AI from the games. And Jehuty isn't on a handicap.

Anubis: Normal version Jehuty: Version 2.0

Both OFs have zero shift and all subweapons. Anubis is piloted by Nohman, and Jehuty is piloted by Dingo. Assume Dingo and Nohman are equally skilled. There will be no use of space catapult compression waves to handicap one of the OFs.

2nd Round: Aumaan Anubis vs. Naked Jehuty. Same rules as first round, except no Aumaan shockwave.

"Sorry I was just trembling with excitement." "Hmm heh heh. Well then, Let's get started!"

MadMel
did they originate in a game or in anime??

TricksterPriest
Zone of the enders. It was a game first, an anime came later. Both of those 2 are from Anubis: Zone of the enders, called ZOE: The 2nd runner in the US.

MadMel
ok then...dont know who'll win erm..

Kaled
M.A.D

shin_remy
whahahaa i was thinking about a thread like this

I love the game

TricksterPriest
My bet's on Anubis. I like Jehuty, but Anubis is the most inspired mecha design I have ever seen. Not to mention he's alot better in Vs. mode. But again, Jehuty has no zero shift in vs. mode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.