Adam Warlock vs Martian Man Hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
dont know if this has been done,
fight takes place in space
who wins?
Adam does no have the soul gem

Ethereal
warlock w/ gem 10/10

warlock w/o gem 8.5/10

B dot Rob
Warlock every single time

darthgoober
It depends on which incarnation of Warlock it is. Warlock as 'Him' was a badass even without the Soul Gem. However every incarnation since then goes through a massive power down when he doesn't have it. Him would at the very least take it half the time, any other version loses without the SG.

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
dont know if this has been done,
fight takes place in space
who wins?
Adam does no have the soul gem

Adam Warlock FTW

kevdude
Agreed Adam Warlock takes this

JasonK4
Adam Warlock wins.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z216/VANA7/supa.gif

quanchi112
adam warlock for all eternity

celestialdemon
I like this battle. I think it would be very interesting to see. I'd give it to Warlock, though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
MM stood up to the awesome power of Asmodel.

Warlock isn't even in the same league.

5/10 each.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

5/10 each.

If it's 5/10 then apparently he is in the same league.

wink

Photon009
Adam Warlock 10/10 with the Soul Gem, 9/10 without.

RUNMAN
Originally posted by DigiMark007

wink

OWNED!

RUNMAN
Adam Warlock, the man beyond the forces of destiny, ftw!

nvrbeenwthagirl

wink
NO. YOu missed the point. Asmodel is far superior to Adam Warlock. Thus If MM just stood up to him how ever briefly, then Adam won't be able to get more than 5 wins againt MM. Some people were giving Adam rediculous wins and I was merely showing that Adam is no where Asmodel's league.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by RUNMAN
OWNED!
Fail.

RUNMAN

Sundipped
NO. YOu missed the point. Asmodel is far superior to Adam Warlock. Thus If MM just stood up to him how ever briefly, then Adam won't be able to get more than 5 wins againt MM. Some people were giving Adam rediculous wins and I was merely showing that Adam is no where Asmodel's league.

Neither MM or Adam can stand up to Asmodel. Asmodel is a bad example to use because he would waste them both in a short period.

guy222
AW

fangirl101
MM

Mr. Slippyfist

wink Classic ownage.

Lord Feron
AW, 7/10

Bouboumaster
AW

skyfather

5/10 each. Originally posted by DigiMark007

wink Originally posted by fangirl101
MM

still owned

adam warlock ftw

quanchi112
A&W wins.

fangirl101
Originally posted by skyfather
still owned

adam warlock ftw

Mind Rape for the win.

llagrok
Still owned.

fangirl101

wink

I'm confused by this statement. The poster above says that mm stood up to the awesome power of asmodel. MM stood up and lost. That would imply that tho he stood up to asmodel, he still got his ass kicked. Warlock is not in the same power lvl as asmodel. That would mean that he would do about as well against asmodel as MM. thus making them a virtual tie against each other. Unless some people think warlock is indeed in the same league as asmodel? hmmm?

llagrok
Great reasoning, you're not at an idiot at all!

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by fangirl101
I'm confused by this statement. The poster above says that mm stood up to the awesome power of asmodel. MM stood up and lost. That would imply that tho he stood up to asmodel, he still got his ass kicked. Warlock is not in the same power lvl as asmodel. That would mean that he would do about as well against asmodel as MM. thus making them a virtual tie against each other. Unless some people think warlock is indeed in the same league as asmodel? hmmm? Why are you trying to explain a banned member's logic?

He got owned. He had shitty logic, and got owned. No need to defend him, as he was an idiot.
Move along nah.

Priest
I agree that poster was and still a idiot. stick out tongue

draxx_tOfU
Mind Rape for the win.

Adam has a clean slate against telepathy...

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Adam has a clean slate against telepathy... He does? Since when? I know he was immune to Moondragon's Mind Gem while she was in the Infinity Watch because Adam built in failsafes while he wielded the Infinity Gauntlet. But I don't think he's immune to mental attacks completely. Unless you meant to say that nobody's ever used mental attacks against him?

draxx_tOfU
Man-Beast and Starthief to name a few...

yup, he has a clean slate...

King Kandy
Star Thief had such powerful telepathy that he was absorbing all stars in the universe with it, and he couldn't do shit to Warlock.

fangirl101
Originally posted by King Kandy
Star Thief had such powerful telepathy that he was absorbing all stars in the universe with it, and he couldn't do shit to Warlock. absorbing stars with telepathy? WTF. Sounds like energy absorbtion. Not telepathy.

quanchi112
absorbing stars with telepathy? WTF. Sounds like energy absorbtion. Not telepathy. Sounds like your ignorant to Warlock. warlock for the win. stick out tongue

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by King Kandy
Star Thief had such powerful telepathy that he was absorbing all stars in the universe with it, and he couldn't do shit to Warlock. Originally posted by fangirl101
absorbing stars with telepathy? WTF. Sounds like energy absorbtion. Not telepathy. Kandy, I don't think he was actually absorbing the stars. I know he wanted people to think he was absorbing stars into a pocket dimension he created. But I think he was altering the perception of all the people into thinking he had absorbed the stars from the people on planet Earth. Besides... did he actually try to mentally attack Adam Warlock with telepathy? And if so, did he have his Soul Gem on him? Because this thread does not involve the Soul Gem.Originally posted by quanchi112
Sounds like your ignorant to Warlock. warlock for the win. stick out tongue Be fair. If anything, she was ignorant to Star Thief, as was I.

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Kandy, I don't think he was actually absorbing the stars. I know he wanted people to think he was absorbing stars into a pocket dimension he created. But I think he was altering the perception of all the people into thinking he had absorbed the stars from the people on planet Earth. Besides... did he actually try to mentally attack Adam Warlock with telepathy? And if so, did he have his Soul Gem on him? Because this thread does not involve the Soul Gem.Be fair. If anything, she was ignorant to Star Thief, as was I. I am being fair and know exactly who I am dealing with.

Priest
Originally posted by llagrok
Great reasoning, you're not at an idiot at all!
mhmm

King Kandy
No Star Thief was absorbing the stars into a pocket dimension in his mind. Worlds froze, it wasn't just perception. He is one of the most powerful telepaths of all time and he could not mindrape Warlock.

OneDumbG0
^ At the same time... how could people on Earth have seen the stars being absorbed into the pocket dimension? Since light travels at a fixed rate, people on Earth wouldn't have seen the stars being absorbed for millions upon millions of years. Yet they saw it instantly. That's why I think it was Star Thief altering the perceptions of people on Earth. Do you have scans that suggest your interpretation?

But even granting your argument, did Star Thief ever try to actually attack Adam Warlock telepathically? And has Adam Warlock ever shown such telepathic resistance without his Soul Gem as the thread starter stipulates?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.