Majestic vs. Captain Marvel (Billy: Pre IC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Bloodlust is on. NO PREP!!! Fight is in New York. Who wins?

Devil Lance
Originally posted by batdude123
Bloodlust is on. NO PREP!!! Fight is in New York. Who wins?
Marvel dies painfully
Majestic 10/10 smile

Milkie
Billy

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Milkie
Billy

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Majestic has taken on a powe rboosted Eradicator

regular eradicator> Cpt Marvel
powered up eradicator is alot> Captain marvel
here are the scans of the Majestic Eradicator Fight.

http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?i...esticdc90ot.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?...sticdc102hf.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticdc117xt.jpg
http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticdc128ho.jpg

Accel
Marvel can win. Superman also beat Eradicator and Marvel always holds his own evenly against him.

Majestic, however, has an advantage in almost every field.

Milkie
Originally posted by Devil Lance
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Majestic has taken on a powe rboosted Eradicator

regular eradicator> Cpt Marvel
powered up eradicator is alot> Captain marvel
here are the scans of the Majestic Eradicator Fight.

http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?i...esticdc90ot.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?...sticdc102hf.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticdc117xt.jpg
http://img69.imageshack.us/my.php?image=majesticdc128ho.jpg

Do you know how many characters beat someone even though that person they are fighting is "boosted"...

UniOmni
Marvel wins.

Majestic is lacking the one thing he needs to win here.

Durability.

I'd say he's abit above Namor level in durability, and thats not gonna cut it for an extended brawl with Billy.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Marvel wins.

Majestic is lacking the one thing he needs to win here.

Durability.

I'd say he's abit above Namor level in durability, and thats not gonna cut it for an extended brawl with Billy.
Majestic is Thor-like in his ability to take damage though plus he's got more offensive options here.

I see an even split.

UniOmni
True.

He does have a decent damage soak.

I concur to your wisdom.

manorastroman
defer to, concur with. sorry. i'm a bit of an english stickler, but oddly only certain offences catch my ire.

UniOmni
Originally posted by manorastroman
defer to, concur with. sorry. i'm a bit of an english stickler, but oddly only certain offences catch my ire.

Eat my ass.............Or should i say arse?!

Happy Dance

I thank you for the correction, but my penis demanded i give you lip about it.

DigiMark007
We overrate Majestic a touch on this forum. He's not anywhere beyond, say, Superman....except he doesn't have the weaknesses to magic, telepathy, or kryptonite.

He still wins, probably. Supes' weakness to magic is the only thing that keeps Billy in fights sometimes against him, and I consider Majestic and Supes pretty much equals in the strength/speed/durability department.

UniOmni
Originally posted by DigiMark007
We overrate Majestic a touch on this forum. He's not anywhere beyond, say, Superman....except he doesn't have the weaknesses to magic, telepathy, or kryptonite.

He still wins, probably. Supes' weakness to magic is the only thing that keeps Billy in fights sometimes against him, and I consider Majestic and Supes pretty much equals in the strength/speed/durability department.

You're right. We DO overrate Majestros.

He's about equalish in strength and speed, but a fair bit behind in pure durability to Superman.

I say split, but if i had to back anyone, it'd be the Bastion.

And Billys strength and durability is what keeps him equal to Superman, i'd say.
His magic charged fist option is what puts him as the winner.

batdude123

Superman isn't vulnerable to telepathy. huh

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
His magic charged fist option is what puts him as the winner.

Sure... if we ignore Superman's other slew of powers.

Validus
He's only overrated by the guys who look at his respect thread, see him pushing planets and bust a nut over it. I understand because planet moving is a rare thing nowadays but I digress.

I do think he's one of the more impressive Superman clones and definitely one of the few worth reading about.

Validus
Sure... if we ignore Superman's other slew of powers.
How is that? The magic fist is going to do more damage to Supes than anything he can use on Marvel (ignoring T-Vo nonsense).

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
How is that? The magic fist is going to do more damage to Supes than anything he can use on Marvel (ignoring T-Vo nonsense).

A full dose of heat vision could do just as much damage if he were to actually cut loose with it. He doesn't go all out with the heat vision against Billy in their fights. He's not looking for the kill when they go at it.

Validus
A full dose of heat vision could do just as much damage if he were to actually cut loose with it. He doesn't go all out with the heat vision against Billy in their fights. He's not looking for the kill when they go at it.
Since when is Billy vulnerable to heat the same way Supes is to a magic fist?

UniOmni
I see HV doing the same amount of damage that the shazam bolt does.

It hurts badly, but isn't the deciding factor.

Plus, the thing about the magic fist, is that it hits him on the skin.

Everything else, other than magic and k-nite, always hits his forcefield first.

Hence magic and k-nite formerly being decisive factors in fights against him.

batdude123
Since when is Billy vulnerable to heat the same way Supes is to a magic fist?

Well... that's the thing. Avalon has told me about some pretty awesome magic resistence feats as of late. Now, his immunity towards it is based on his will power. It's not like what it used to be. erm For that, I'd give Superman the slight majority. (Plus, you said IGNORING the T-Vo)

Validus
Well... that's the thing. Avalon has told me about some pretty awesome magic resistence feats as of late. Now, his immunity towards it is based on his will power. It's not like what it used to be. erm For that, I'd give Superman the slight majority. (Plus, you said IGNORING the T-Vo)
He's always had feats of magic resistance. I still see the lightning fist as the biggest deciding factor in a bloodlusted match between the two.

batdude123
He's always had feats of magic resistance. I still see the lightning fist as the biggest deciding factor in a bloodlusted match between the two.

Right, however there are more as of late. Though he DOES have other powers besides hv you know. I also think Superman is slightly faster as well...

DigiMark007
Superman isn't vulnerable to telepathy. huh

*coughMaxLordcough*

At one point he was written as much more suseptible to telepathy, though I realize they've invented new stuff for him to overcome that.

I actually read a JLA arc not too long ago where an amateur girl telepath took over Supes rather easily for some vampire-like blood guy, so I can't be too far off. Even Stewart was able to block her tp attacks, but Kal couldn't. J'onn had to disguise himself as Diana or somesuch and trick the vampire guy.

batdude123
*coughMaxLordcough*

At one point he was written as much more suseptible to telepathy, though I realize they've invented new stuff for him to overcome that.

I actually read a JLA arc not too long ago where an amateur girl telepath took over Supes rather easily for some vampire-like blood guy, so I can't be too far off. Even Stewart was able to block her tp attacks, but Kal couldn't. J'onn had to disguise himself as Diana or somesuch and trick the vampire guy.

Digi Digi.... no

Superman isn't vulnerable to telepathy at all. In fact, he's rather resistent towards it.

Max Lord was working on Superman's mind for TEN YEARS before he could penetrate it and actually control his mind. He had to disguise himself as a friend to Superman in order to do so.

Oh, and he's also shrugged of Despero's mind control even though it worked on Batman and Hal Jordan. He's also (Despero) mentally made J'onn his b*tch. erm

He's not vulnerable to it by any means...

Accel
He also has some pretty good feats of resisting kryptonite, but that and magic are both still his two primary weaknesses.
Oh, and he's also shrugged of Despero's mind control even though it worked on Batman and Hal Jordan. He's also (Despero) mentally made J'onn his b*tch. erm

He's not vulnerable to it by any means...
I wouldn't "shrugged off." As I recall, Despero was just taking over his mind when Zatanna jumped in and stopped him.

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
He also has some pretty good feats of resisting kryptonite, but that and magic are both still his two primary weaknesses.

And yet, in one JLA arc he was considered the most magically resistent one on the team.

He also took on Etrigan who was peppering him with magic, but he was still going strong. He even inhaled all the magic in his lungs.

Milkie
Straight up Pis

Accel
And yet, in one JLA arc he was considered the most magically resistent one on the team.

He also took on Etrigan who was peppering him with magic, but he was still going strong. He even inhaled all the magic in his lungs.
Which just goes back to what I just said. I believe he's also taken a nuke to the chest when standing knee-deep in kryptonite. This doesn't mean it's not his weakness though.

batdude123
Which just goes back to what I just said. I believe he's also taken a nuke to the chest when standing knee-deep in kryptonite. This doesn't mean it's not his weakness though.

Yeah... it's one of the only things that's considered his "weakness." However, that doesn't give Billy the majority. It would if Superman were to simply go h2h with CM the entire time while Batson uses his lightning charged fists.

batdude123
Straight up Pis

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Accel
Yeah... it's one of the only things that's considered his "weakness." However, that doesn't give Billy the majority. It would if Superman were to simply go h2h with CM the entire time while Batson uses his lightning charged fists.
I see it as giving him more of an advantage then, say, Superman's ice breath gives him an advantage.

batdude123
I see it as giving him more of an advantage then, say, Superman's ice breath gives him an advantage.

Sure... but Batson only really has one option against Superman. Superman has ice breath, combined with many other things to AT LEAST distract Batson enough to beat the tar out of him. Superman's overall versatility and slight speed advantage makes me believe he'd win the slight majority.

Validus
Digi Digi.... no

Superman isn't vulnerable to telepathy at all. In fact, he's rather resistent towards it.

Max Lord was working on Superman's mind for TEN YEARS before he could penetrate it and actually control his mind. He had to disguise himself as a friend to Superman in order to do so.

Co-sign with this. I mean, we all know Max Lord is a top tier, Xavier level telepath.

Accel
Sure... but Batson only really has one option against Superman. Superman has ice breath, combined with many other things to AT LEAST distract Batson enough to beat the tar out of him. Superman's overall versatility and slight speed advantage makes me believe he'd win the slight majority.
Distract him how? Billy's not going to go, "Ooooh, heat vision. Pretty..."

D-Block
Sure... if we ignore Superman's other slew of powers. Which do nothing to Marvelcool

batdude123
Distract him how? Billy's not going to go, "Ooooh, heat vision. Pretty..."

Not like that. I mean it could slow him down enough for Superman to win. And besides, he never goes all out with the heat vision on Billy.

batdude123
Originally posted by D-Block
Which do nothing to Marvelcool

Yeah, because he never goes all out with his powers against Billy. huh He's not out for the kill against Marvel.

batdude123
Co-sign with this. I mean, we all know Max Lord is a top tier, Xavier level telepath.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, however it DID take him 10 years.

Accel
Not like that. I mean it could slow him down enough for Superman to win. And besides, he never goes all out with the heat vision on Billy.
Considering Marvel's magic invulnerability is right up there with Supes, would it really matter?

D-Block
Yeah, because he never goes all out with his powers against Billy. huh He's not out for the kill against Marvel.

Neither does Billy he holds back just as much or more than Superman does especially when they fight each other knowing that magic is his weakness and all. Heat vision isn't gonna cut it IMO he gets his durability from Zeus if I'm not mistaken.

batdude123
Neither does Billy he holds back just as much or more than Superman does especially when they fight each other knowing that magic is his weakness and all. Heat vision isn't gonna cut it IMO he gets his durability from Zeus if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, and Superman is still highly resistent towards magic. He's taken many Shazam bolts before and kept on going. He's delt with magic before. He knows what to do. Magic charged punches isn't going to cut it especially considering Superman has many many other things he could do to Billy, not just heat vision. And he still never blasts Billy with heat vision to the max, so how would you know for sure?

Don't even get me started on TORQUASM-VO.

D-Block
Yes, and Superman is still highly resistent towards magic. He's taken many Shazam bolts before and kept on going. He's delt with magic before. He knows what to do. Magic charged punches isn't going to cut it especially considering Superman has many many other things he could do to Billy, not just heat vision. And he still never blasts Billy with heat vision to the max, so how would you know for sure?

Ok we could do this all day Batdude but IMO I don't think heat will do much damage if any to CM like Magic does do SM for the simple reason that Magic is his weakness yes he is resistent to it to a certain degree but Heat is not CM's weakness . CM is just as if not more durable than Supes so someone that is SM equal or superior with his weakness and SM supposly CM's equal without a weakness to bring to the fight.

Milkie

Same can be said for Billy...

Milkie

Shazam didn't want to kill Clark...

Validus
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, however it DID take him 10 years.
*sigh*

batdude123
Ok we could do this all day Batdude but IMO I don't think heat will do much damage if any to CM like Magic does do SM for the simple reason that Magic is his weakness yes he is resistent to it to a certain degree but Heat is not CM's weakness . CM is just as if not more durable than Supes so someone that is SM equal or superior with his weakness and SM supposly CM's equal without a weakness to bring to the fight.

How is CM more durable than Superman?

Oh, and I'm simply saying Superman has a bunch of other powers he has to choose from that Marvel doesn't. I think his overall versatility would win it for him. The thing is, he's not just limited to heat vision, but has a whole set of powers to work with.

batdude123
*sigh*

So it IS sarcasm. stick out tongue

Milkie

Oh, and I'm simply saying Superman has a bunch of other powers he has to choose from that Marvel doesn't. I think his overall versatility would win it for him. The thing is, he's not just limited to heat vision, but has a whole set of powers to work with.

Like what?

batdude123
Like what?

Torquasm-Vo, bio-energy absorbsion, Torquasm-Rao, sonic attacks, intangibility, invisibility, ice breath, heat vision, etc.

Plus he's also faster imo. And a better fighter.

Milkie
No, Just No

All that is wrong. Absolutely wrong.

batdude123
No, Just No

All that is wrong. Absolutely wrong.

Kay...

huh

Milkie
Alright

Go to your room

batdude123
Edit.

batdude123
Alright

Go to your room

Yes sir.

sadwalk

D-Block

I said just as if not more. I doubt Supes Faster it's never been shown. But Justice showed Captain Marvel to be the fastest canon or not cool Nah on the real I think CM would defeat Majestic

batdude123
I said just as if not more. I doubt Supes Faster it's never been shown. But Justice showed Captain Marvel to be the fastest canon or not cool Nah on the real I think CM would defeat Majestic

Actually it pretty much HAS been shown. Superman has a lot of feats that suggest he's faster than Billy. The same cannot be said for Marvel. Superman may not have shown his superior speed in their direct confrontations, but that's because it's usually a slugfest.

Let's just say for a second that they WERE dead even in the speed department (which they aren't).

I've never seen Marvel do something like this:
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1971/supermanfast3ar.jpg

Or something like this:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Supermangoininvisible.jpg

OR something like this:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman/SupermanandCyborg.jpg

Regardless of whether or not Superman is faster (which he is imo), he's a HELL OF ALOT more versatile with the speed than Billy is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.