While I Was In The Shower, I Thought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Swann&Sparrow
OMFG, while I was taking a shower, I just realized something. My niece was just watching AntZ and I realized that POTC is sorta like that movie.

Princess Bala is like Elizabeth. They were born into high society and had to live by that illusion of propriety, and the mother of Bala {the queen ant} is like Gov. Swann. Gov.Swann/Queen think that Bala/Elizabeth should marry The Mandabal/Norrington.

But she decides to have some fun and meat Z/Jack by MISTAKE in the bar/when he rescues her. Then they conect and they dance and stuff, like when Elizabeth and Jack danced on the island. Then she leaves, Elizabeth leaves with Will.

Jack/Z is heartbroken cause she left him when he thought they had something different. Then the whole 'I hate you!' thing starts between them. Elizabeth gets annoyed by Jack in DMC and then she begins to realize she likes him, and then sees it's love.

And Z already loves her and tries to make her love him back, but then he sets his mind on something different, Insect Topia. Like Jack sets his mind on trying to escape death. And Elizabeth is dragged along, like Bala is dragged along with Z to find Insect Topia.

I just don't get how they would mesh in the end, with Z and Bala together and begining to start a family BACK WHERE THEY STARTED. But then that could tie in with LoveyOne's theories. With Jack having to change to stay alive in the new world, so they hook up and live a normal life.

That fits, eh?

Or am I delusional?

Swann&Sparrow
Oh, but I don't know how Will fits into that....

Oh well, he's not that important. Lol.

Surreal_44
You could take any romance story and try to apply it to W/E/J/N, but there are so many variables that you could make J/E, W/E, N/E, or Elizabeth all on her own work.

Of course, if we take Brokeback Mountain into consideration, that just opens up a whole new can of worms... evil face

Swann&Sparrow
Yeah, you could think of it that way. But then again, I hate you so I won't even bother trying to tell you to leave. You should know that YOU are NOT invited, so go.

It's that simple. I'd rather not have you here, cause I'd like this thread to be a J/E DISCUSION, not a J/E bashing thread.

So go.

That simple.

Go.

Swann&Sparrow
Well hate would be a strong word. I just don't like the way you bash J/E when it's clearly just a thread for J/E DISCUSION.

And it was just my opinion. Don't bash it okay. OPINION, do you even know what that means? Yeah, I think you do.

And I don't care if you think I bashed YOUR opinion, I didn't bash. I just pointed out that it was flawed. And I think I mentioned that I THINK that POTC {J/E} was KIND OF like AntZ.

I didn't say it was a proven fact.

So. Yes, goodbye.

PIRATES=SEX
OMG THAT WHOLE BORKEBACK MOUNTIN THING REMINDS ME OF THIS

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/mykeptsecret/How_2_annoy_Elizabeth_xslashx_.jpg

I NEARLY FELL OVER LOL

CaptinJackLover
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA! thats hilarious!

PIRATES=SEX
i think ill turn into a j/w shipper lol

CaptinJackLover
hahah yeah.....cuz we all know what the chances of that happening are...lol

Swann&Sparrow
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWW!

I feel so dirty after seeing that and READING THAT!

DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY!

SO WRONG! WRONG!

AHHHHHHHHH! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Sick, sick, sick, sick. AND WRONG!

Ew.

Jack's not gay, perhaps abit metrosexual but not gay.

Ew.

CaptinJackLover
it wasnt that gross...geesh relax...

and no way Jack is metro! her is 100% straight!

PIRATES=SEX
lol it was a silly joke

Swann&Sparrow
Sorry, I'm just really freaked out about how many J/W fans there are.

Seriously, so many damn gay fanfictions. Don't get me wrong, I love the gays, my best friend is gay. But I just don't see Jack as a gay. No way.

Will the unich........Maybe........

CaptinJackLover
ok we were joking about being J/W shippers! i dont think anybody is!

and i dnt think will is gay either...

Swann&Sparrow
He's not gay. But I just like to say he's gay. I really hate him, sorry. I just do, there's no going back.

And sorry. I know I overreact way to much these days. I just feel so...confused, anything anyone says now a days I feel like it's a fact. You know with all these rumors and stuff going around. I just freak out alot.

You really never know. Will and Jack might sail off together, romantically or not. But I'd rather not joke or even think about that.

Let's give them some dignity girls, after all, they're both men, pirates {not too sure bout Will} and they both surly love women.

Amen.

CaptinJackLover
i know what you mean...i am the exact same way at times...

I dont like will either, and i dont think he is a pirate...if he is then he is a pretty SUCKY one! i cant stand him but i dont like to say he is gay...i do have to be nice to him about some things...

evilm0nki3
Will is a pansy. That's what I call him big grin

sailorleo
Originally posted by PIRATES=SEX
OMG THAT WHOLE BORKEBACK MOUNTIN THING REMINDS ME OF THIS

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b175/mykeptsecret/How_2_annoy_Elizabeth_xslashx_.jpg

I NEARLY FELL OVER LOL that's awsome! lol

katelovespirate
Swann&Sparrow, thats an awesome connection you made.

want to know why?

Cause Ted and Terry wrote ANTZ. Yup. They use the same story over and over. i know. seriously. big grin

tee_pirategirl
they DID???? they wrote ANTZ???? I knew about aladdin, shrek,zorro but...ANTZ? that's great! I mean it would still be cool to think of this point if they hadn't wrote it but now that they have it just proves somethings! any who what worries me is that Z actually plays the role of will in ANTZ minus the anger part but we can never be sure who liz'll choose by seeing T&T's old movies cause this is actully the first time they've done a love triangle but since in all their movies the princess(or governer's daughter) picks wild dude (or pirate in our case) I'm gonna take it as a good sign! about that J/W shipper thing?! eeeeew I know you were only joking but it grossed me out so much cause a few days ago I went on fanfiction.net to read that pirates of the caribbean4 thing you guys did again and I came by a fanfiction about J/W being together and it was FULL of details if you get my drift I almost barfed and then turned of my computer without even closing it!

LovelyOne
Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
Yeah, you could think of it that way. But then again, I hate you so I won't even bother trying to tell you to leave. You should know that YOU are NOT invited, so go.

It's that simple. I'd rather not have you here, cause I'd like this thread to be a J/E DISCUSION, not a J/E bashing thread.

So go.

That simple.

Go.

WHOA!

now in all fairness we did crash the "I like will thread" I know you didnt crash but the other J/E shippers crashed it lol..laughing out loud That may be why she's tried to come and bash it..

katelovespirate
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
they DID???? they wrote ANTZ???? I knew about aladdin, shrek,zorro but...ANTZ? that's great! I mean it would still be cool to think of this point if they hadn't wrote it but now that they have it just proves somethings! any who what worries me is that Z actually plays the role of will in ANTZ minus the anger part but we can never be sure who liz'll choose by seeing T&T's old movies cause this is actully the first time they've done a love triangle but since in all their movies the princess(or governer's daughter) picks wild dude (or pirate in our case) I'm gonna take it as a good sign! about that J/W shipper thing?! eeeeew I know you were only joking but it grossed me out so much cause a few days ago I went on fanfiction.net to read that pirates of the caribbean4 thing you guys did again and I came by a fanfiction about J/W being together and it was FULL of details if you get my drift I almost barfed and then turned of my computer without even closing it!

oh gracious thats dreadful. none of that. i dont even want to discuss how NOT GAY Jack is, because anyone who thinks he may be gay is just... delusional... and Will isnt either. It's very clear they are both attracted to women.

I think JD just plays his character to match the morally ambiguous landscape, so his character comes across ambiguous in many ways. but when you cut down to the chase, his character has strong beliefs and a certain way of doing things. Just cause he acts like a scoundrel doesnt mean he is one. Just cause he seems to be trading his friends doesnt mean he doesnt have a plan. Just cause he walks a trifle feminine doesnt mean he's gay. There, I'm off my soapbox now.

Meanwhile, yeah T and T seem to have written very similar stories over and over... but you're right... they've never done a love triangle that i am aware of.

they wrote the character of will (at least in 1) trying to make him very gawky and almost dorky. Jack they wrote as your typical mysterious rogue/hero. In the second one, things got a bit less clear, probably because they were writing more for the actors than just characters, ya know?

But they have sort of split their usual "hero" character between Jack and Will's characters... they each possess some of the qualities that their hero normally has. So i cant figure out which is most likely to be the hero in their minds.

Swann&Sparrow
I didn't know that T&T wrote AntZ. That's awsome.

I mean it IS a love triangle, even though you don't see it cause you're obviously rooting for Z cause he frigging ROCKS! But Mandabal sucks like crap, so you don't even THINK of him as a love interest, but he IS even though Bala doesn't like him. She's still engaged to him, you know.

So wow. That's cool. I know I bashed the Will thread, but I just wanted to stand up for those who don't like Will but they don't hate him. Cause there are some people that think like us, Jack/Lizzie, but they still don't mind Will. So I just stood up for them and voiced my opinion alittle to hard too....sorry.

Lol, but I just don't like Surrel 44, she makes me mad. Or he, I don't know.

x_hp_fan
Originally posted by Surreal_44
Of course, if we take Brokeback Mountain into consideration, that just opens up a whole new can of worms... evil face

laughing

Surreal_44
Swann&Sparrow wrote:

I was extremely polite to you, and your idea had merit, I just didn't agree with your theory on AntZ. didn't bash your idea.

There's a huge difference between disagreement and bashing.

Also, I'm fine with you not liking me, my world is not over and I am not thoroughly crushed, etc. I do wish you'd actually try to get to know me first, however, instead of you basing if you like me or not on whether I ship J/E or W/E (or N/E *sighs*).

Surreal_44
PIRATES=SEX:

I adore you for that picture. Where in the world did you find it? love

LovelyOne
Its a love triangle but there should be one relationship that works better than the other in AWE.

I personally dont think that its Will/Liz it appears to be, to many people but the more Liz is going to try to cling on to will..the more Will is going to pull away I think.

Will isn't mirroring Davy/Calypso..he appears to but it wont remain like that

he's ultimatley mirroring Jack/Tia me thinks..

Surreal_44
LovelyOne:

Well, thanks for admitting that you crashed the W/E thread. wink

But that isn't why I posted in here. I was just posting an opinion to something someone wrote...I didn't bash it. smile I had no idea it was suppossed to be solely J/E discussion.

Swann&Sparrow
Bah. I don't really care any more. I'll stop bashing Will in the 'We Love Will Thread' but I still am going to be alittle hypocritical and stuff. I can't stop that, too hard.

So sorry for anything I've said and all that jazz. I don't WANT there to be conflict between us Surreal 44.

Truly, I'm sorry.

Honestly.

Sorry.

Swann&Sparrow
OH OHOH!

And Z was always talking about how the world does him wrong, and how he doesn't belong in this colony. He always wanted to be free. Plus he's always talking so much and saying things that are barely revelant and will ramble forever. And then that moment when Princess Bala says you talk to much, he says he's going to become the silent type. Lol.

Jack any one?

He suddenly is hushed by Elizabeth and her womanly ways.

Lol, I know. I'm delusional.

Surreal_44
As long as we're cool to agree to disagree on certain issues, I'm good with whatever you like. big grin

And totally off-topic, but my friend bought me a pirate medallion from Claires!!! I'm so excited!!!

Swann&Sparrow
YAY!

I have that on my neck RIGHT now. I've had it on from forever.

YAY!

I love it, it's so nice, eh?

Chiki Mina
Im so jelous lol I cant wait til my pay check arrives so i can go to claires.

i only went to the movies to see The Grudge.

CaptinJackLover
I want the meallion! but i have the key...it was cheaper... lol

Chiki Mina
I want to buy the stores Claires lol.

CaptinJackLover
me 2! that would be awesome!

Swann&Sparrow
DAMN! THERE ARE KEYS!

FLIP! I have to get to a Claire's store RIGHT NOW!

ARG!

sailorleo
go to spencers for the key! it's what i did!

Chiki Mina
i really dont remember the last time i went to the mall..i even forget it exists lol

how sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.