Cosmic Spiderman vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ext@nt
Uni-Spider-man: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Universe

http://bunnweb.org/hild/art/marvel/spdy/sp90.jpg

vs

Superman

http://www.stripovi.com/images/superman-figure.jpg

lando005
while capt spidy is more powerful than sups he's a lot less experianced with that kind of power, the only reason why he won so many of his fights during the acts of vengance was because all of his opponets withdrew because they were puzzled and confused in spidy's sudden power boost and didnt quit know how to approch him if sups has on intention of leaving the battle unfinished

sups 7/10

Ext@nt
For the purposes of this fight both people know the full extent of their powers and bloodlust is on!

lando005
Originally posted by Ext@nt
For the purposes of this fight both people know the full extent of their powers and bloodlust is on! ooook totally diffrent story spidy 10/10

Galan777
I think Spidey wins 10/10, but Supes has that damn "almighty plot device" behind him laughing out loud

Entity
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally my favorite character can hand Supes his ass on a silver platter.

Spiderman 10/10

Finally justice is served Peter's gonna beat Kal til he likes it then, hates it then, likes it again. Last Son of Krypton OWENED by a kid from Forest Hills. ssssssssssssweat!!!

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Entity
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spiderman 10/10

Finally justice is served Peter's gonna beat Kal til he likes it then, hates it then, likes it again. Last Son of Krypton OWENED by a kid from Forest Hills. ssssssssssssweat!!! laughing out loud

lando005
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spiderman 10/10

Finally justice is served Peter's gonna beat Kal til he likes it then, hates it then, likes it again. Last Son of Krypton OWENED by a kid from Forest Hills. ssssssssssssweat!!! you just dont mess with people from queens

Entity
He'll beat him all the way back to Krypton, and thats a looong way!

lando005
he'll kick that red S of his all over the cosmos

Sam Z
Am I the only person that hates Superman?shifty

grey fox
Supes 10/10

He tears off Spideys arms and legs beofre punching his head clean off.

Catain Universe my ass !

Sam Z
You do not like Spider-man?erm

Thanos_1971
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spiderman 10/10

Finally justice is served Peter's gonna beat Kal til he likes it then, hates it then, likes it again. Last Son of Krypton OWENED by a kid from Forest Hills. ssssssssssssweat!!!

laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by Sam Z
You do not like Spider-man?erm

I like Spidey , but Cosmic Spidey was really not that big of a deal. He just got amped from a (at that time) B-lister to an A-lister

lando005
Originally posted by grey fox
I like Spidey , but Cosmic Spidey was really not that big of a deal. He just got amped from a (at that time) B-lister to an A-lister
he's always been an A lister what are you talking about

Sparkz
Originally posted by lando005
he's always been an A lister what are you talking about

I think he's talking about his power set, his normal powers make him a B-lister I guess, at least I hope thats what he means.

Dinalfos
Superman is stronger, but Cap Uni is more powerful.

lando005
spidys powers my not be all that great to the heavy hitters but he does have so unique abilities that really does amaze everyone else like the spider sense not to mention his use of his powers and resourcefulness makes him an A lister

with the captain universe power up he's got sups beat in every catagory

heru
Spidey wins, lack of experince or not. He'll learn as the fight goes on. He have cosmic powers for god sake that puts him above supes anyday of the week,month,year etc. Besides as normal spidey he's a hand full with comics powers he to much gun_bandana alien

Sparkz
spidys powers my not be all that great to the heavy hitters but he does have so unique abilities that really does amaze everyone else like the spider sense not to mention his use of his powers and resourcefulness makes him an A lister

with the captain universe power up he's got sups beat in every catagory

Yup, even Cap said he was amazed when he watches Spidey fight, and that in itself desevers major respect.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Sparkz
Yup, even Cap said he was amazed when he watches Spidey fight, and that in itself desevers major respect.

Not that much, IMO Spidey owns Cap anyway.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Not that much, IMO Spidey owns Cap anyway.

well yeah true, but the amount of people Cap has seen fight its still pretty cool.

lando005
he's not called the amazing spider-man just for show ya know

Sparkz
he's not called the amazing spider-man just for show ya know

Or the spectacular Spider-man or Friendly neighbourhood Spiderman....

manorastroman
didn't this spidey knock hulk way up into orbit?

Sparkz
Originally posted by manorastroman

Yes he did, but to be fair that was grey hulk.

batdude123
Originally posted by manorastroman

Didn't Superman knock Lobo way up into orbit?

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4643/supeslobo0uo.jpg

stick out tongue

Kid Kurdy
Superman still wins. He fights guys like Cosmic Spider-Man every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Superman is still much stronger, much faster and way more durable. Superman will almost always win.

lando005
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Superman still wins. He fights guys like Cosmic Spider-Man every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Superman is still much stronger, much faster and way more durable. Superman will almost always win. do you have any idea how powerful cosmic spidy is?.... i have no doubt superman would win if this was just regular cosmic spidy but the thread starter is saying that spidy has full control and experiance over the uni force superman goes down hard

capt spidyverse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>superman

grey fox
Originally posted by Sparkz
I think he's talking about his power set, his normal powers make him a B-lister I guess, at least I hope thats what he means.

It IS what i mean.

Cosmic Spidey's only noteworthy feats were the Pwning of Grey Hulk and the owning of Magneto (Although i think he just scared o'l helmet head away)

Cosmic Spideys only useful power is matter manipulation , aside from that he's toast.

Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman 10/10.

Ext@nt
I agree Spider-man takes this.

But you guys should know the Uni-power has been beaten before by Starhawk in the Guardians of the Galaxy.

lando005
Originally posted by grey fox
It IS what i mean.

Cosmic Spidey's only noteworthy feats were the Pwning of Grey Hulk and the owning of Magneto (Although i think he just scared o'l helmet head away)

Cosmic Spideys only useful power is matter manipulation , aside from that he's toast. spider-man was just fumbling his way through thoes fights he knew just about as much on what was going on as everyone else but in THIS fight he not only knows the full extent of his powers but is well versed in useing them he has a lot more than matter manipulation at his disposal but since you brought up that power he could just turn sups to glass capt spidy is basicly spidy with the silver surfer's powerset and an upgraded version of his own powers combined.... so unless you think sups could take a silver surfer who's going all out and useing all of his powers to the fullest

capt spidy trounces sups 10/10

Grimm22
Cosmic Spidey got owned by a Doombot no expression

lando005
Originally posted by Grimm22
Cosmic Spidey got owned by a Doombot no expression if by owned you mean destroying the doombot right?

batdude123
Please.... CS may get the majority, but he isn't winning every single time. If you read about Superman and the calibur of enemies takes out on a consistent basis, you'd know this...

Entity
Originally posted by Sam Z
Am I the only person that hates Superman?shifty

NO I am definitly in that club brother

Broly92
Co- Signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Entity
Superman haters unite!!!

lando005
card carrying member

lando005
Originally posted by batdude123
Please.... CS may get the majority, but he isn't winning every single time. If you read about Superman and the calibur of enemies takes out on a consistent basis, you'd know this...
we all know sups im not jumping to conclusions here but givin the way this fights going down i dont see anything in sups favor

batdude123
we all know sups im not jumping to conclusions here but givin the way this fights going down i dont see anything in sups favor

Cosmic Spider-man isn't getting 10/10.

Validus
Cosmic Spidey 10/10

brainchild81
Cosmic Spider-man isn't getting 10/10. Yes he is. Supes gets his A$$ stomped in after getting his clothes turned into K 10/10. Go Cap'n Spidey! Also Spidey could just make air molecules into K. Cap'n Spideyverse kicks Supes @ss and tells him to go put a mask on and get a better costume

Validus
Originally posted by brainchild81
Yes he is. Supes gets his A$$ stomped in after getting his clothes turned into K 10/10. Go Cap'n Spidey! Also Spidey could just make air molecules into K. Cap'n Spideyverse kicks Supes @ss and tells him to go put a mask on and get a better costume
Cosmic Spidey doesn't have the right to tell anyone to get a better costume.

boriquaking55
CS 7/10. I agree Superman is stronger physically, but CS is overall more powerful. Plus Spidey is less of a tool stick out tongue

batdude123
Yes he is. Supes gets his A$$ stomped in after getting his clothes turned into K 10/10. Go Cap'n Spidey! Also Spidey could just make air molecules into K. Cap'n Spideyverse kicks Supes @ss and tells him to go put a mask on and get a better costume

Or... ya know... Superman could pull Cosmic Spidey into his own astral realm where he is essentially GOD there via Torquasm-Vo. smile

brainchild81
laughing Nah. He's too busy coughing up blood from the K to use that awful lame tech.Originally posted by Validus
Cosmic Spidey doesn't have the right to tell anyone to get a better costume. laughing No cape, no underwear on the outside, masked. I'll admit that it's one of his worst suits, but C.Spidey still looks cooler than Supes. Also, Spidey just flies off after the fight and forgets to turn Supes clothes back to normal. Superman's funeral will be held on Sunday. He's going to be buried in a business suit w/briefs over the pants.

Broly92
Why does everyone hate CS suit I thought it looked good?

Entity
Originally posted by boriquaking55
CS 7/10. I agree Superman is stronger physically, but CS is overall more powerful. Plus Spidey is less of a tool stick out tongue

Die Tool thats all you ever were anyway

Ext@nt
I believe the only person to EVER defeat the Uni-power is Starhawk, and he took down Korvac on his own.

batdude123
laughing Nah. He's too busy coughing up blood from the K to use that awful lame tech.

Right...

Kind of like how Luthor had Superman in an entire ship made out of kryptonite, but still ended up getting his ass kicked.

Or like how he was pumped full of kryptonite and was still invulnerable.

Or like how he fought off Superboy Prime standing knee-deep in a field of kryptonite.

Or like how he defeated Eclipso while being exposed to Red Sunlight and Kryptonite during the battle.

Kryptonite isn't an instant win like most people think. no In fact, he's built up a pretty solid immunity to it nowadays. smile

Broly92
Right...

Kind of like how Luthor had Superman in an entire ship made out of kryptonite, but still ended up getting his ass kicked.

Or like how he was pumped full of kryptonite and was still invulnerable.

Or like how he fought off Superboy Prime standing knee-deep in a field of kryptonite.

Or like how he defeated Eclipso while being exposed to Red Sunlight and Kryptonite during the battle.

Kryptonite isn't an instant win like most people think. no In fact, he's built up a pretty solid immunity to it nowadays. smile
Stop reminding me!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Up In Flames
what abilities does cosmic spiderman have?

Ext@nt
Wiki search the term "Uni-power". And if it helps the only person to beat it also single handedly took down KORVAC.

lando005
Or... ya know... Superman could pull Cosmic Spidey into his own astral realm where he is essentially GOD there via Torquasm-Vo. smile that before or after cs turns him into glass?

Entity
Sure lets just go ahead and make him completely immune to kryptonite and magic so his is even more perfect. Thats what make u a great hero never having to overcome anything but rather having the all universes powers handed to so you are basiclly a god.

That makes a true hero! sick sick sick alien roll eyes (sarcastic)

lando005
Sure lets just go ahead and make him completely immune to kryptonite and magic so his is even more perfect. Thats what make u a great hero never having to overcome anything but rather having the all universes powers handed to so you are basiclly a god.

That makes a true hero! sick sick sick alien roll eyes (sarcastic)
yup never putting yourself in harms way makes u a legendary hero

ThePittman
Spidey ftw

Up In Flames
well, i guess cosmic-spiderman takes this one. turns superman into a pile o' sh-t and flushes him down the toilet... literally!

batdude123
that before or after cs turns him into glass?

Superman is pretty resistent to transmutation. Plus, I don't see CS battling against T-Vo. Although, I would give CS the majority.

ThePittman
If I remember right in the last scene of the comic CS linked every person mind on the planet at once, I think that is more then enough to deal with the T-Vo

batdude123
Originally posted by ThePittman
If I remember right in the last scene of the comic CS linked every person mind on the planet at once, I think that is more then enough to deal with the T-Vo

Not really. It worked on Dominus. And T-Vo isn't exactly 'telepathy.'

lando005
Superman is pretty resistent to transmutation. Plus, I don't see CS battling against T-Vo. Although, I would give CS the majority. every time superman's used t-vo that i've seen it's been against someone with some kind of kryptonian connection what make you think it would even work on cs?

batdude123
every time superman's used t-vo that i've seen it's been against someone with some kind of kryptonian connection what make you think it would even work on cs?

Dominus isn't connected to Kryptonian heritage. laughing out loud

darthgoober
I don't think CS would give him as much time as Dominus did in a forum battle, but I agree that Supes would probably be able to pull a win or two from CS.

batdude123
Originally posted by darthgoober
I don't think CS would give him as much time as Dominus did in a forum battle, but I agree that Supes would probably be able to pull a win or two from CS.

It's not really about time. The whole battle essentially was in Superman's own astral world.

And it worked near instantly on Eradicator as well.

darthgoober
It's not really about time. The whole battle essentially was in Superman's own astral world.

And it worked near instantly on Eradicator as well.
Unless I'm mistaken, when Supes used it on the Eradicator(which was his fastest showing with it), all he did was create a giant illusion. With Dominus, Supes actually remarked about how he had slowly been pulling them both to the astral plane. So while he might be able to create illusions on the fly, I don't think that there's any proof he can use it to it's fullest unless he has time to. And in a forum battle, CS would stand around monologuing to give him the time to do that.

I might be wrong though, I just got my information from the respect thread, so you could be talking about another usage I'm not aware of.

lando005
Dominus isn't connected to Kryptonian heritage. laughing out loud if superman is able to draw cs in then he could take the win but do you think he would have enough time to do that it requires some concentration on superman's part which could take time

Soleran

It wasn't instant on Dominus, who was busy not watching Superman who was slowly using his power to amp it up.

Captain Universe Spiderman 9/10

lando005
by the way they gave superman yet another power t-vo when he gets a spidersense like power i'm done with superman all together

brainchild81
laughing

Tha C-Master
Please.... CS may get the majority, but he isn't winning every single time. If you read about Superman and the calibur of enemies takes out on a consistent basis, you'd know this... Superman has tons of crazy feats that we could talk about for Eons, but logically speaking on this forum in this environment, Spiderman's abilities give him the advantage he needs to take him out... No different than Surfer. Supes has probably beaten guys like Surfer under different writers, but in the forums Supes is toast.

I think if this were a comic, they would have Superman win for some reason though.

Dreampanther
Didn't Superman knock Lobo way up into orbit?

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4643/supeslobo0uo.jpg

stick out tongue

I know it's not really relevant, but since I am HUGE Lobo fan, allow me to just point out: While Superman put his whole body behind that blow (as is evident from that scan) and knocked Lobo clear into another solar system (I assume, I didn't read that comic) Lobo was not phased AT ALL! He wasn't knocked unconscious, he didn't suffer any broken bones or major injuries - all that happened was that he seemed mildly impressed.

Irrelevant, I know, but while I am not an active Superman-hater, I do find him quite tedious and really rather boring.

So, just to get back on topic, I vote for Cosmic Spiderman to hit Superman so hard he actually gets a decent dress-sense...

Broly92
Originally posted by Dreampanther
I know it's not really relevant, but since I am HUGE Lobo fan, allow me to just point out: While Superman put his whole body behind that blow (as is evident from that scan) and knocked Lobo clear into another solar system (I assume, I didn't read that comic) Lobo was not phased AT ALL! He wasn't knocked unconscious, he didn't suffer any broken bones or major injuries - all that happened was that he seemed mildly impressed.

Irrelevant, I know, but while I am not an active Superman-hater, I do find him quite tedious and really rather boring.

So, just to get back on topic, I vote for Cosmic Spiderman to hit Superman so hard he actually gets a decent dress-sense...
Also one of the dumbest PIS feats ever (considering he only did that once and all the other times they fought it was a good fight)

Lobo deserves better wink

brainchild81
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Superman has tons of crazy feats that we could talk about for Eons, but logically speaking on this forum in this environment, Spiderman's abilities give him the advantage he needs to take him out... No different than Surfer. Supes has probably beaten guys like Surfer under different writers, but in the forums Supes is toast.

I think if this were a comic, they would have Superman win for some reason though. Ditto. DC seems to hate the idea of Supes losing so much. It's ridiculous. Batdude provided a good list of s**t he shouldn't be able to do. & T-Vo is one of the dumbest ideas ever. As if Supes needed more powers. He'll be shooting fireballs next. & then when he says "Eenickchak", he'll get like 100 ft tall or something.

boriquaking55
Die Tool thats all you ever were anyway

Watch it with the elementary school threats, little kid. You might hurt someone's feelings shifty

Grimm22
if by owned you mean destroying the doombot right?

No I mean he got owned by a Doombot no expression

lando005
No I mean he got owned by a Doombot no expression what did that doombot do? it koed thor from behind told spidy to hand over the uni force anfter a brief scuffle spidy expelled the force it went to the doombot then went right back to spidy, spidy destroyed the doombot...
soo where was the ownage?

golem370
He could matter manipulation right he could turn Supes into a batman

Avalonofthewind
Superman wins.

Cosmic Spidey is nothing Supes hasn't dealt with many times.

Spidey's greatest feat was defeating Tri-Sentinel.

lando005
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Superman wins.

Spidey's greatest feat was defeating Tri-Sentinel. you really dont know the full extent of cosmic spidy

ExtraMision5555
Ditto. DC seems to hate the idea of Supes losing so much. It's ridiculous. Batdude provided a good list of s**t he shouldn't be able to do. & T-Vo is one of the dumbest ideas ever. As if Supes needed more powers. He'll be shooting fireballs next. & then when he says "Eenickchak", he'll get like 100 ft tall or something. laughing laughing laughing

ExtraMision5555
Cosmic spdiey has a cosmic spider sense, correct?
along with cosmic reflexes
and a plethora of other cosmic things?

lando005
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Cosmic spdiey has a cosmic spider sense, correct?
along with cosmic reflexes
and a plethora of other cosmic things? correct

ExtraMision5555
correct

Well then, Superman is going to have extreme difficulty hitting spiderman if it were to turn into an h2h battle if that hasnt allready been brought up

MattDay
ah so what? in the end this spidey never did make me go wow he is too powerful for even superman... never crossed my mind

lando005
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Well then, Superman is going to have extreme difficulty hitting spiderman if it were to turn into an h2h battle if that hasnt allready been brought up i dont think it would come down to h2h both of them have a lot of diffrent abilities to rely on spidy just has more

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by MattDay
ah so what? in the end this spidey never did make me go wow he is too powerful for even superman... never crossed my mind
how often do you read a comic and contrast characters to superman?
thats kinda odd...

lando005
Originally posted by MattDay
ah so what? in the end this spidey never did make me go wow he is too powerful for even superman... never crossed my mind that's true spidy didnt really know what he was doing but for this fight he is well experianced with the uni force

jamesbob
come on guys, stop bashing supes. lets go bash batman instead smile

on topic: spidy wins 9/10

Entity
No i really think superman is definitly the best one to bash lol

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Superman wins.

Spidey's greatest feat was defeating Tri-Sentinel. Cosmic Spiderman was hardly around to establish a crazy feat list.

brainchild81
No i really think superman is definitly the best one to bash lol Ditto. Batman has few flaws as a character. Supes has many.

Spidey w/true knowledge of the CU power wins this w/ease.

batdude123
Unless I'm mistaken, when Supes used it on the Eradicator(which was his fastest showing with it), all he did was create a giant illusion. With Dominus, Supes actually remarked about how he had slowly been pulling them both to the astral plane. So while he might be able to create illusions on the fly, I don't think that there's any proof he can use it to it's fullest unless he has time to. And in a forum battle, CS would stand around monologuing to give him the time to do that.

I might be wrong though, I just got my information from the respect thread, so you could be talking about another usage I'm not aware of.

Do you know WHY it took so long on Dominus? Because he comes from magical decent, was an abstract-level character, and was nigh-omnipotent in terms of telepathy and telekinesis and all that other jazz. Superman wouldn't take so long on Cosmic Spider-man.

batdude123
Originally posted by Dreampanther

I know. Lobo is a hardass. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Superman has tons of crazy feats that we could talk about for Eons, but logically speaking on this forum in this environment, Spiderman's abilities give him the advantage he needs to take him out... No different than Surfer. Supes has probably beaten guys like Surfer under different writers, but in the forums Supes is toast.

I think if this were a comic, they would have Superman win for some reason though.

Whether you disagree with it or not, it's happening rather frequently in comics as to where it isn't "PIS" anymore. So, I think that should at least give him 4-5/10 right there.

batdude123
Ditto. DC seems to hate the idea of Supes losing so much. It's ridiculous. Batdude provided a good list of s**t he shouldn't be able to do. & T-Vo is one of the dumbest ideas ever. As if Supes needed more powers. He'll be shooting fireballs next. & then when he says "Eenickchak", he'll get like 100 ft tall or something.

Superman has developed a good resistence towards k-nite. It really doesn't matter if you think it's "bad writing" or whatever.... k-nite isn't going to win the fight for CS.

Entity
Ok CS turns his blood into Kryptonite, maybe that will atleast slow him down though with the way he's written i doubt it, then he just beats him to a bloody plup. Then, jus for fun he snaps his invunerable neck like a twig. devil

Badabing
Ok CS turns his blood into Kryptonite, maybe that will atleast slow him down though with the way he's written i doubt it, then he just beats him to a bloody plup. Then, jus for fun he snaps his invunerable neck like a twig. devil
Ouch! laughing

batdude123

Like how Superman was completely pumped full of kryptonite and was still very much invulnerable? And what I want to know is... how the f*ck is CS going to know to use k-nite against Superman? huh

Badabing
Like how Superman was completely pumped full of kryptonite and was still very much invulnerable? And what I want to know is... how the f*ck is CS going to know to use k-nite against Superman? huh
Cosmic awareness.
no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Badabing
Cosmic awareness.
no expression

HA!

herbwank

Entity
He minipulates the immunites in his biology to nullifiy them. Then he amps the Kryptonite's energy level up by about oh how bout 1000000000000000000000000000xcubed to its normal strenght

But don't worry im sure he's got some BFS way outta that to!

batdude123
He minipulates the immunites in his biology to nullifiy them. Then he amps the Kryptonite's energy level up by about oh how bout 1000000000000000000000000000xcubed to its normal strenght

But don't worry im sure he's got some BFS way outta that to!

Like the matter manipulators Superman has gone up against before haven't tried something similar to that? huh Superman is damn near IMMUNE to transmutation.

And please answer the question..... how is someone who has NEVER met Superman (canonically speaking) going to know to use kryptonite on him???

huh

Badabing
HA!

herbwank
laughing

lando005
Superman has developed a good resistence towards k-nite. It really doesn't matter if you think it's "bad writing" or whatever.... k-nite isn't going to win the fight for CS. soo your saying superman isnt badly written? the guy dc cant stand to see loose the defintion of PIS(correction that title goes to wolverine)

anyway they really need to knock him off his high horse if they ever want him to become an intresting character again

lando005
Like how Superman was completely pumped full of kryptonite and was still very much invulnerable? And what I want to know is... how the f*ck is CS going to know to use k-nite against Superman? huh pumped full of kryiptonight and still was unbeatable eh....sure dc doesnt use bad writeing

lando005
Like the matter manipulators Superman has gone up against before haven't tried something similar to that? huh Superman is damn near IMMUNE to transmutation.

And please answer the question..... how is someone who has NEVER met Superman (canonically speaking) going to know to use kryptonite on him???

huh
he wont need to you forget he could do a lotta other things like encasing him in adamantium beta

batdude123
soo your saying superman isnt badly written? the guy dc cant stand to see loose the defintion of PIS(correction that title goes to wolverine)

anyway they really need to knock him off his high horse if they ever want him to become an intresting character again

That's your own personal opinion. I actually happen to find him an interesting character.

batdude123
pumped full of kryiptonight and still was unbeatable eh....sure dc doesnt use bad writeing

His body has built up a strong resistence towards it meaning it doesn't draw in the kryptonite radiation as quickly as it did in the past.

lando005
That's your own personal opinion. I actually happen to find him an interesting character. yes it is my oppinion but it seems to be the oppinion shared by a lotta people now and days nothing against him he's just kinda stale but if your into 2d characters that's fine by me...just saying the could stand to depower him a little and get rid of his built in weaknesses.....that's just kinda stupid

batdude123
he wont need to you forget he could do a lotta other things like encasing him in adamantium beta

And Superman could just vibrate his molecules intangible right through the adamantium. huh

lando005
His body has built up a strong resistence towards it meaning it doesn't draw in the kryptonite radiation as quickly as it did in the past. yet another sign of them makeing him more powerful

batdude123
yes it is my oppinion but it seems to be the oppinion shared by a lotta people now and days nothing against him he's just kinda stale but if your into 2d characters that's fine by me...just saying the could stand to depower him a little and get rid of his built in weaknesses.....that's just kinda stupid

You've admitted to me that you don't read him. And you're calling him a 2-D character? huh Seems kind of ignorant to me... erm

bigbran
You've admitted to me that you don't read him. And you're calling him a 2-D character? huh Seems kind of ignorant to me... erm Your calling him more? Is he a real person? Seems kind of creepy to me...

lando005
And Superman could just vibrate his molecules intangible right through the adamantium. huh oh yes of course how could i forget yet another ability....seems he has a power or ability for every situation now doesnt it?

oh and by the way phaseing through adamantium has negative effects for someone like shadow cat i dont think sups could do that and be completely unharmed

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
Your calling him more? Is he a real person? Seems kind of creepy to me...

Ha ha. no expression

lando005
You've admitted to me that you don't read him. And you're calling him a 2-D character? huh Seems kind of ignorant to me... erm i didnt say i dont read him i do i just find him kinda stale

batdude123
oh yes of course how could i forget yet another ability....seems he has a power or ability for every situation now doesnt it?

oh and by the way phaseing through adamantium has negative effects for someone like shadow cat i dont think sups could do that and be completely unharmed

Kitty can phase through adamantium although she does get hurt. However, that wouldn't exactly be a problem for Superman considering his durability is only about x10000000000000000000000 stronger than hers.

lando005
Kitty can phase through adamantium although she does get hurt. However, that wouldn't exactly be a problem for Superman considering his durability is only about x10000000000000000000000 stronger than hers. really wouldnt matter that much when your phased through something it becomes part of you for that instant your gonna feel it

batdude123
really wouldnt matter that much when your phased through something it becomes part of you for that instant your gonna feel it

Superman's "intangibility" is not like Shadowcat's. And sure he'd feel it for that split second, but when he becomes tangible again, he's right back to being his invulnerable self.

lando005
Superman's "intangibility" is not like Shadowcat's. And sure he'd feel it for that split second, but when he becomes tangible again, he's right back to being his invulnerable self. how is it not like her's it's intangibility not like there's a diffrent from of it your still phasing through matter......oh i forgot it's superman he can do anything without harm right

Entity
how is it not like her's it's intangibility not like there's a diffrent from of it your still phasing through matter......oh i forgot it's superman he can do anything without harm right

Thats right he's perfect just ask anyone @ DC
but your starting to get it young one

lando005
Thats right he's perfect just ask anyone @ DC
but your starting to get it young one
i've seen the light superman is perfect in every way even his built in weakness dont work on him

Grimm22
what did that doombot do? it koed thor from behind told spidy to hand over the uni force anfter a brief scuffle spidy expelled the force it went to the doombot then went right back to spidy, spidy destroyed the doombot...
soo where was the ownage?

Still, if that was the Real Doom then we all know that wouldnt have happened big grin

Entity
Now u understand.
Soon u will be a sheep like all other Superman fanboys

Baaaaaaaa

lando005
Still, if that was the Real Doom then we all know that wouldnt have happened big grin but it wasnt it is what it is

lando005
Now u understand.
Soon u will be a sheep like all other Superman fanboys

Baaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaa

Grimm22
but it wasnt it is what it is

Or...WAS IT? eek

lando005
Or...WAS IT? eek
that's why it's a what if comic

Entity
Lando u will soon be one of us we meet and the temple of EL where all are protected by the last sons perfection and ignorrance

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
a

lando005
Lando u will soon be one of us we meet and the temple of EL where all are protected by the last sons perfection and ignorrance

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
a
i hear the cry my brother baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Entity
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Superman Forever!

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

batdude123
how is it not like her's it's intangibility not like there's a diffrent from of it your still phasing through matter......oh i forgot it's superman he can do anything without harm right

Because he actually vibrates his molecules so fast that he becomes intangible, whereas Kitty slides her atoms through matter.

lando005
Because he actually vibrates his molecules so fast that he becomes intangible, whereas Kitty slides her atoms through matter.
and what do you think his atoms are doing when he's moving through matter?

Entity
See Clark's got an anwser for everything

Entity
oh i almost forgot!

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

batdude123
and what do you think his atoms are doing when he's moving through matter?

It's not the same thing.

His molecules actually move so fast that they interfere with the bonds that hold atoms together.

lando005
It's not the same thing.

His molecules actually move so fast that they interfere with the bonds that hold atoms together. his atoms still pass through other atoms nomatter how fast they are moving

batdude123
his atoms still pass through other atoms nomatter how fast they are moving

That's a no-brainer. I'm simply pointing out it's not the same thing.

lando005
That's a no-brainer. I'm simply pointing out it's not the same thing. but it is his atoms are still passing through matter the only diffrence is the way he goes about achiveing his intagability the effect is still the same

batdude123
but it is his atoms are still passing through matter the only diffrence is the way he goes about achiveing his intagability the effect is still the same

Intangibility is intangibility. What you're saying is that they both pass their atoms through matter. That's correct, however there's a difference. He vibrates his molecules through matter disrupting the atom's bonds, while she simply slides her atom's through the space inbetween...

lando005
Intangibility is intangibility. What you're saying is that they both pass their atoms through matter. That's correct, however there's a difference. He vibrates his molecules through matter disrupting the atom's bonds, while she simply slides her atom's through the space inbetween... your talking about how they achive their intagibility which is correct and fine but the effect is still the same also if he is disbursting the bonds between the atoms of whatever he's phasing through he would be causing that object damage destabilizing the object on a molecular level and degradeing the structural intergity of the object

batdude123
your talking about how they achive their intagibility which is correct and fine but the effect is still the same also if he is disbursting the bonds between the atoms of whatever he's phasing through he would be causing that object damage destabilizing the object on a molecular level and degradeing the structural intergity of the object

The effect is the same. The way in which they achieve the means of intangibility is different. That's all I was saying.

He's vibrate himself out of the adamantium box and the fight would continue.

lando005
The effect is the same. The way in which they achieve the means of intangibility is different. That's all I was saying.
now your agreeing with me, anyways that's just one of the things cs could do and if the addy tomb is skin tight i dont think he'lda have enough room to vibrate.. or speaking of vibrate he could always incase him in vibranium

batdude123
now your agreeing with me, anyways that's just one of the things cs could do and if the addy tomb is skin tight i dont think he'lda have enough room to vibrate.. or speaking of vibrate he could always incase him in vibranium

In case of vibranium, he could simply use heat vision that is "incalcuably hot" to get himself out.

darthgoober
Do you know WHY it took so long on Dominus? Because he comes from magical decent, was an abstract-level character, and was nigh-omnipotent in terms of telepathy and telekinesis and all that other jazz. Superman wouldn't take so long on Cosmic Spider-man.
That's all very possible, but the fact remains that there's no proof that he could utilize T-Vo to the extent he did with Dominus unless he's given time. In his fastest showing(against the Eradicator) the most he did was create a large illusion. So we can't reasonably assume he could use it to it's max as quickly as he did with the Eradicator until he actually does so.

huh

The Forum rules regarding 'Basic Knowledge' SPECIFICALLY mention that opponents know about his weakness to K-nite.

Keep in mind, I still give him a win or two(possibly 3 depending on which writers version of Supes we're talking about), but I can't really see CS winning any less than 7/10.

Badabing
That's all very possible, but the fact remains that there's no proof that he could utilize T-Vo to the extent he did with Dominus unless he's given time. In his fastest showing(against the Eradicator) the most he did was create a large illusion. So we can't reasonably assume he could use it to it's max as quickly as he did with the Eradicator until he actually does so.

The Forum rules regarding 'Basic Knowledge' SPECIFICALLY mention that opponents know about his weakness to K-nite.

Keep in mind, I still give him a win or two(possibly 3 depending on which writers version of Supes we're talking about), but I can't really see CS winning any less than 7/10.
Your rational thought is driving me crazy! wacko Do me a favor and go on a fanboy rant every now and then. mad

stick out tongue

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>