Kurse vs Midgard Serpent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
What a fight

Kurse- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-kurse.html & http://spider-bob.com/villains/marvel/Kurse.htm

vs

Midgard Serpent- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-midgardserpent.html & http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/midgardserpent.htm

vs

golem370
Come on Thor has beat Midgard and Kurse has beat Thor and Beta Ray Bill. Now what would happen If Midgard Serpent meet up with Kurse

Galan777
well if thor has beat the serpent it should be NO problem for Kurse to defeat it

golem370
Year but he is huge and Thor had his hammer

Wonder Man
Well Thor is number one in Marvel as far as hero's list goes posted by marvel. I saw it.
He's beaten Kurse with his belt on. Now that Thor has the godforce he could probably beat Surfer.
I think Kurse is tough though and probably lucky like an elf.
Kurse wins.

Horrificus
Thor has the belt of strength, his uber-magic armor, and even when he connected with the final blow that won the fight, it effectively killed him too.
It was also during a time when Thor was denied death, due to a curse from Hela. So, no matter what happened to him, even when he was all broken, he was still fighting.
When he connected with the final blow, Jormundgan took off, but Thor was turned into an immortal jelly in the super-armor that would have been dead, except for the curse.

Endless Mike
I say the Midgard Serpent will win.

Soujaboy
Midgard Serpent ftw

guy222
Kurse

Unnatural-POWER
Thor beat it, so why couldnt Kurse? erm

Count Nefaria
Kurse.

Horrificus
If Kurse had the ability to fly and maneuver the way Thor can, I would say Kurse could win. But, he is just stuck on the ground.

guy222
still kurse

llagrok
Thor was suffering from Hela's curse and he STILL beat the serpent.

lannfear
midguard serpent ftw

kakuzu
Well lets straighten some things out.

Thor did beat Kurse before in one of their first encounters, however with a belt because Kurse had gotten amped up. Laster on He wouldn't be able to do this with out help.

Kurse is about four times as strong as Thor, however he died from one blow from the Fenris wolf. Could he beat the Serpent? Yes. If Thor had enough force in that one hit with out any extra things he could probably do the same. Since it won't have any Iron it just makes it harder. Kurse is lucky however. The Serpent is no joke.

If the Serpent does bite Kurse he would die. The poison would be to much for him.

llagrok
Originally posted by kakuzu
Well lets straighten some things out.

Thor did beat Kurse before in one of their first encounters, however with a belt because Kurse had gotten amped up. Laster on He wouldn't be able to do this with out help.

Kurse is about four times as strong as Thor, however he died from one blow from the Fenris wolf. Could he beat the Serpent? Yes. If Thor had enough force in that one hit with out any extra things he could probably do the same. Since it won't have any Iron it just makes it harder. Kurse is lucky however. The Serpent is no joke.

If the Serpent does bite Kurse he would die. The poison would be to much for him.

Thor didn't defeat Kurse on his own.

He got help from BRB AND Power Pack.

Mr. Funtastic
Probably take a little longer, and get a little bit more messy, but Kurse can do it.

kakuzu
Originally posted by llagrok
Thor didn't defeat Kurse on his own.

He got help from BRB AND Power Pack.

Yeah I forgot to mention that. He didn't do it alone he had help. It was a double godblast and all it did was knock him out.

Mighty Saxon
kurse 6/10

llagrok
Originally posted by kakuzu
Yeah I forgot to mention that. He didn't do it alone he had help. It was a double godblast and all it did was knock him out.

Exactly.

Though it was a bit different from the godblast. Normally a godblast doesn't render the hammer completely useless (except from the exitar blaster)

guy222
Kurse

Enyalus
Midgard Serpent wins, IMO.

I liked he and Kurse during the 'Hel on Earth' arc.

guy222
Huge Kurse fan

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
Huge Kurse fan
Me, too. And I like him more than the Serpent. Just not convinced Kurse would survive his poison.

guy222
Good point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.