Remy Vs Guile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Streetfighter_guile_illust.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/Remy_SF.jpg

Okay, here are 2 conflicts between the characters

Remy Vs Guile in a fight, setting is Battle Harbor at 8:30 Pm.

Remy Vs Guile in terms of gameplay and character, who do you like better.

Emperor Ashtar
Here's what Remy can do

shin_remy
nice thread

Canon wise will Guile beat Remy.

Gameplaywise is Remy better, but is just cause the system of 3s is better. Alpha and ssf2t is soo broken ( except the arcade versions )

Kaled
Guile, remy is a kadaj wannabe stick out tongue

IceJaw
Nope, Kadaj is a Remy wannabe erm

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by shin_remy
nice thread

Canon wise will Guile beat Remy.

Gameplaywise is Remy better, but is just cause the system of 3s is better. Alpha and ssf2t is soo broken ( except the arcade versions )
SSF2T is considered the best street fighter game,it rivals third strike!
Guile sucks in alpha 3, man.

TricksterPriest
Guile's pretty good, but we all know Nash is everything Guile is and better. I hate Remy as a character, but as a fighter, he's not bad. He's kinda low tier in SF3 because parrying makes most of his shit useless. I think he could take Guile. Nash would curbstomp him. And no, Guile is not Remy's dad. Capcom confirmed that one.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
SSF2T is considered the best street fighter game,it rivals third strike!
Guile sucks in alpha 3, man.

i know but there is no arcadeperfect version of SSF2T. so it is broken.

Arcade version of SSF2T is good, the console version sucks!! there is also no Arcade version of 3s, the ps2 version comes it most close to it, that's why they play on ps2 if it is a console.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by shin_remy
i know but there is no arcadeperfect version of SSF2T. so it is broken.

Arcade version of SSF2T is good, the console version sucks!! there is also no Arcade version of 3s, the ps2 version comes it most close to it, that's why they play on ps2 if it is a console.

The Ps2 version sucks ass, the dreamcast version comes closer.

Mesirus
Originally posted by IceJaw
Nope, Kadaj is a Remy wannabe erm

point made, what the hell would want to be a remy?? here a dweeb with a capital D. Guile, he's just bettter

Emperor Ashtar
Whats up with all these final fantasy 7 losers being mentioned everywhere? confused

Mesirus
Whats up with all these final fantasy 7 losers being mentioned everywhere? confused

we know you don't like them and we hate you, you do the math

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Mesirus
we know you don't like them and we hate you, you do the math

I never said I hate Final Fantasy, It's annoying that they are mentioned everythread.

Mesirus
threads you made suggest otherwise. thats because their games were good, successful and better than most, its good to compare stuff with them "if you don't like it you can kiss my furry little butt"

Emperor Ashtar
threads you made suggest otherwise. thats because their games were good, successful and better than most, its good to compare stuff with them "if you don't like it you can kiss my furry little butt"

What threads have I made that imply otherwise, wtf?
I've never made an FF7 spite thread.

Mesirus
sepiroth & Cloud vs Kain & Scorpion

kain with all power and functions cannot die, anyone with a brain stem knows that, that is total spite

Emperor Ashtar
sepiroth & Cloud vs Kain & Scorpion

kain with all power and functions cannot die, anyone with a brain stem knows that, that is total spite

You do not have to kill him to win, I dunno how many times I've said that. Fanboys keep hyping kain up as if he's indestructable, he's been hurt before and has been K.O'ed before. Hell he even ages, you do not have to kill your opponent to win.

Mesirus
noraml threads are to death, you shoulkd be sure to mention that

then is a mile overkill for sephiroth: super nova = wipe

Emperor Ashtar
noraml threads are to death, you shoulkd be sure to mention that

then is a mile overkill for sephiroth: super nova = wipe

WTF, since when, show me a rule where it states threads are to the death?

Mesirus
.......er chill dude, its just most threads are to the death, always has been. Something tells me your a rule lover

Emperor Ashtar
.......er chill dude, its just most threads are to the death, always has been. Something tells me your a rule lover

Rule lover, I see why these threads have gotten so stupid. You can win by ring out or loss of consciousness. Depending the terms of the competition.

Mesirus
hahahah ring out???? so your limiting character to a area, hows that fair on most of them?? well while you seeing how things have gotten stupid trace back your own existance will you? loss of conciousness.........riiiiiight no expression

Emperor Ashtar
hahahah ring out???? so your limiting character to a area, hows that fair on most of them??

You act like i made these rules, those are the rules.

well while you seeing how things have gotten stupid trace back your own existance will you? loss of conciousness.........riiiiiight no expression

Right, becuase rabid fanboys are constantly wanking their character in a sad effort to win. FF fanboys have been posting some of the dumbest shit on this board.

The reason why things are the way they are is because people ignore rules.

TricksterPriest
Ashtar has a point. and IMO, FF7 is good, but vastly overrated.

Mesirus
You act like i made these rules, those are the rules. Link it then, cuz the rules Lana listed... your ones aren't there

Right, becuase rabid fanboys are constantly wanking their character in a sad effort to win. FF fanboys have been posting some of the dumbest shit on this board.

hahaha your funny, your one of them people that think your shit don't stink big grin but ultimatly your going to bore me no expression

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

he said FF as in all of them, yeah ff7 is well overatted, the only thing i like was that safer sephiroth, the normal ones thinks he's a fairy in the game and just pisses me off. i think my blood pressure rose severely after finishing that game no expression

Emperor Ashtar
I like ff7 too, I think sephiroth is cool. But, it's ridicules that people think he's GOD. He hasn't done anything, that high level anime characters have done.

Emperor Ashtar
Link it then, cuz the rules Lana listed... your ones aren't there

So, you admitt you haven't read the orignal rules, you want me to PM lana on this?

hahaha your funny, your one of them people that think your shit don't stink big grin but ultimatly your going to bore me no expression

And your one of those fans that wouldn't mind bending over backwards for your favorite character. wink

TricksterPriest
Yeah I hear that. Check out my Kefka vs. Sephiroth thread. you wouldn't believe some of the posts there..... sweatdrop hmmm...., think I should do an Anubis (ZOE) vs. Sephiroth thread? lol1

Emperor Ashtar
Yeah I hear that. Check out my Kefka vs. Sephiroth thread. you wouldn't believe some of the posts there..... sweatdrop hmmm...., think I should do an Anubis (ZOE) vs. Sephiroth thread? lol1

Yeah, we should have a Superman,Green Lantern, Flash, and Wonder Woman Vs Sephiroth thread. The responses would be so intelligent. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Mesirus
So, you admitt you haven't read the orignal rules, you want me to PM lana on this?
"or i'l tell the teacher" you remind me of kindergarden, hows that working out for you?
Originally posted by Lana
Just a few simple rules for the forum, the old thread got sort of cluttered up so I will repost them. I have updated them -- it is a small update but a large rule change. Thus the new thread. Please fully re-read everything here!

Obviously, considering the size of this forum compared to the others, the rules don't need to be as strict, but there are a few nonetheless.

1. This forum is Video Game Versus. Therefore, all characters in the match must originate in a video game - simply appearing in one is not good enough! If you are unsure if a character originates in a game, do a little research first.

2. All matches should be fair -- do not start one where it is blatantly obvious that one side would stand no chance. An example of this would be a Chocobo vs. Master Chief.

3. Please, try and keep them to no more than 3 vs. 3. If they are in teams, each team can have up to 5. Otherwise it just gets too hard to discuss. Matches that are 1v1v1 etc are not allowed and will be closed. The one and single exception to this rule is if each side will be fighting as one army-like team; this must be specified in the first post, else I will assume that it's not the case and close the thread for being against the rules.

4. Recently there have been questions about matches including KOTOR/KOTOR2 characters, as they originate in the games yet the games are based in the Star Wars universe. As the characters originate in game, matches between them may go here or SWVs.

5. Please use the search function before creating a thread to be sure that it hasn't been done already.

6. All KMC Forum Rules still apply here. This means that bashing and flaming is not allowed. Do not do it. tell me where it says ring out counts as defeat, and where the default is KO = defeat.
yeah, you think your high and mighty, i'v only know you for 40 mins and your annoying me already, well done.

And your one of those fans that wouldn't mind bending over backwards for your favorite character. wink

bending over backwards in what sorry i dont get you, if sa character gets wiped peopel should aceept it, sides. my character have never, and will never get mentioned because they don't game orginate so er, wrong. No its just i don't hate sephiroth or live up his ass, so the the haters i'm a fanboy, and to the fanboys i'm a hater.
Yeah, we should have a Superman,Green Lantern, Flash, and Wonder Woman Vs Sephiroth thread. The responses would be so intelligent. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

yeah but it'd get closed straight away becuase none on the opposition are game orientation. It seems your speciality is comics i suggest you stick to it

Emperor Ashtar
"or i'l tell the teacher" you remind me of kindergarden, hows that working out for you?

laughing Because you want to debate like a true fanboy

tell me where it says ring out counts as defeat, and where the default is KO = defeat.
yeah, you think your high and mighty, i'v only know you for 40 mins and your annoying me already, well done.

In the original rules, go to the ComicBook section to read them.Like I gave damn if I'm annoying you, You think I care If I give a bad first to someone I can't even see , and will never meet?

bending over backwards in what sorry i dont get you, if sa character gets wiped peopel should aceept it, sides. my character have never, and will never get mentioned because they don't game orginate so er, wrong. No its just i don't hate sephiroth or live up his ass, so the the haters i'm a fanboy, and to the fanboys i'm a hater.

Haters on what, I don't seph. I hate his fanboys who constanly post crap like you.

yeah but it'd get closed straight away becuase none on the opposition are game orientation. It seems your speciality is comics i suggest you stick to it

Are you aware there is a thread in the anime section involving comics, game, and anime characters in versus situations?

Emperor Ashtar
Here are the general rules.

TricksterPriest
They're not from video games, so you couldn't do it in this part. But yeah, I'd be interested in seeing it.

Emperor Ashtar
They're not from video games, so you couldn't do it in this part. But yeah, I'd be interested in seeing it.

They were, until the rules changed. Just ignore the parts that refer to comic characters exclusivley. And also, I don't think certain rules should explain something commensense should. If a character loses conciousness, he loses the fight since he can no longer fight back.

Mesirus
laughing Because you want to debate like a true fanboy
er no because you just practically blackmailed me, i'm sure thats against the rules *puts on nerd glasses and checks* oh, nope its actully illegal, so lets see what do i do in case of that, ah here it is, ignore the *****

Haters on what, I don't seph. I hate his fanboys who constanly post crap like you.
like me.... riiight no expression if you read above my avi.... infomation trafficer, mean i post opinion not only of me, but of people i know, and they tend to be hardcore unless i feel like posting, e.i. Iori vs terry... and what a mistake that was. You don't even know me enough to say jack, so stfu. you on the other hand have a habbit of shoving stuff in myface, so i know all about you instantly

In the original rules, go to the ComicBook section to read them.Like I gave damn if I'm annoying you, You think I care If I give a bad first to someone I can't even see , and will never meet? Are you aware there is a thread in the anime section involving comics, game, and anime characters in versus situations? ....Your bizzare. Most people do list "to the death" on the top of their threads, but after the 5th thread its goes without saying. Ok, but everyone has failed to specifiy the size of the ring beacuse it makes it less fun and less realistic. if you fough somone in real life and you stepped back would everyone claim he wins because of ring out??? thats what i thought

Emperor Ashtar
er no because you just practically blackmailed me, i'm sure thats against the rules *puts on nerd glasses and checks* oh, nope its actully illegal, so lets see what do i do in case of that, ah here it is, ignore the *****

BlackMail, I just asked if you wanted me to pm lana about the rules. Because you obviously do not know them or completely ignore them.

like me.... riiight no expression if you read above my avi.... infomation trafficer, mean i post opinion not only of me, but of people i know, and they tend to be hardcore unless i feel like posting, e.i. Iori vs terry... and what a mistake that was. You don't even know me enough to say jack, so stfu. you on the other hand have a habbit of shoving stuff in myface, so i know all about you instantly

Showing what in your face, I've only debated you twice. And what does the Iori and Terry thread have to do with what were talking about? Maybe your lost, But, again were talking about seph and the BS post coming for your camp.

....Your bizzare. Most people do list "to the death" on the top of their threads, but after the 5th thread its goes without saying. Ok, but everyone has failed to specifiy the size of the ring beacuse it makes it less fun and less realistic. if you fough somone in real life and you stepped back would everyone claim he wins because of ring out??? thats what i thought

Um, yeah you would if it's a competion, when you don't specify the rules for the thread, default rules appear in it's place.
Maybe if your keen on this, you would have to post like you do.

Mesirus
BlackMail, I just asked if you wanted me to pm lana about the rules. Because you obviously do not know them or completely ignore them.

Showing what in your face, I've only debated you twice. And what does the Iori and Terry thread have to do with what were talking about? Maybe your lost, But, again were talking about seph and the BS post coming for your camp.

Um, yeah you would if it's a competion, when you don't specify the rules for the thread, default rules appear in it's place.
Maybe if your keen on this, you would have to post like you do.

just mhm

Emperor Ashtar
Okay, guy's I've managed to find a video exhibiting guiles skills. Youtube was messing up before, But, Here

Kaled
yeah i think it was down, nice job

IceJaw
Threads to the death or KO are just easier to debate and doesn't end at page one erm
Okay, guy's I've managed to find a video exhibiting guiles skills. Youtube was messing up before, But, Here God, I loved that game

Tha C-Master
Threads are usually incapacitation or worse...

IceJaw
Yeah ermm

Remulous
Storyline wise Guiles got'em. Gameplay wise Remy's kicking his ass.

Emperor Ashtar
I think remy's better than guile by far.

Tha C-Master
In gameplay, but Guile was shown taking a young Ryu and Ken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.