she hulk vs supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heru
she hulk and supergirl continues were there cousin left off at. For bragging rights. Who takes it? No hold barved

Sam Z
It's pretty much like Hulk vs Superman, and the outcome would be the same...

heru
She hulk smash

Sparkz
The only reason think Hulk can beat Superman is because his strength increases with his rage, She-hulk dosn't have that luxury and she has a significantly lower strength level than Hulk's base strenth. besides Supergirl still has all her other powers to fall back on aswell as her superior strength.

heru
I hear these days Miss Hulk has had a up grade. Her base strength is stronger than the Hulks

Sparkz
Originally posted by heru
I hear these days Miss Hulk has had a up grade. Her base strength is stronger than the Hulks

I thought she recently lost that.

heru
If that is the case I'll give it S.G. But it still would be a hell of a fight mad2

The Pict
No Supergirl would murder her in seconds.

heru
Seconds is a little over the top. Its not like she hulk is gonna stand there and let S.G. kick her ass

The Pict
Seconds is a little over the top. Its not like she hulk is gonna stand there and let S.G. kick her ass

Yeah she is, because Supergirl will be moving too fast for SheHulk to do anything.

heru
Besides S.G. weakness is kryptonite She Hulk has no weakness with knowledge of that she hulk may gain the upper hand. She's not as dumb as the Hulk.

The Pict
Besides S.G. weakness is kryptonite She Hulk has no weakness with knowledge of that she hulk may gain the upper hand. She's not as dumb as the Hulk.

Dude she'll be dead in seconds.

Sparkz

That maybe, but she ulk has no prep so she can't get any, and as Super girl is about as fast as Superman then She-Hulk can't win, especialy since her stregnth can't grow to be able to put up a fight.

heru
She's not as slow as you think she is although she's not as fast as S.G. she"ll be able to hold her own

The Pict
She's not as slow as you think she is although she's not as fast as S.G. she"ll be able to hold her own

Look, She Hulk won't even see Supergirl.

heru
YOU might be right

heru
If prep time was involved it'll be a better fight

Sparkz

its not the fact that she hulk is slow, she isn't but canshe move at the speed of Light (I assume thats how fast Super girl is)

Sparkz
If prep time was involved it'll be a better fight

Your only saying that cause you want Kryptonie stick out tongue

heru
You know it. No holds barved big grin

Sam Z
Ok, so who do you think is hotter?big grin

UniOmni
Quick question........

Has Supergirl ever speedblitzed??

db_renji
I'm sorry but this isn't even close Supergirl 10/10

The Pict
Originally posted by db_renji
I'm sorry but this isn't even close Supergirl 10/10

thumb up

King_Mungi
Originally posted by UniOmni
Quick question........

Has Supergirl ever speedblitzed??

Yeah speeblitzed John Stewart stealing his GL ring.
===
Also what stops SG from using her heat vision? this is a clean sweep for SG

Superherovandal
SG wins 10/10 seriously she-hulk isn't smart enough to make her own kryptonite even with prep. and its not like in tv Smallville. you can't just find kryptonite every 50 ft.Kryptonite is REALLLY RARE. I MEAN THE ONLY PIECE THAT BATMAN HAD IS GONE.AND HE'S BATMAN.

stormfront13
i'm not giving an opinion, or anything, but i'm just saying that shulkie still has her upgrade, she can get stronger as time goes on, and cap has stated that she's just about as good a fighter as he is

King_Mungi
Originally posted by stormfront13
i'm not giving an opinion, or anything, but i'm just saying that shulkie still has her upgrade, she can get stronger as time goes on, and cap has stated that she's just about as good a fighter as he is

Yep recent handbooks state she is class 100 so she still does her upgrade

The Pict
I have one from last year classing her as 70, when did the upgrade happen?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by The Pict
I have one from last year classing her as 70, when did the upgrade happen?

Actually a few years back during the first She Hulk series came out when she battled the Champion. She briefly lost her upgrade and apparently after HOM she got it back. It was stated in the Civil War handbook.

The Pict
Ok, I have the Avengers one and nothing newer.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yeah speeblitzed John Stewart stealing his GL ring.
===
Also what stops SG from using her heat vision? this is a clean sweep for SG

Even though its impossible to steal a GL ring no expression

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Grimm22
Even though its impossible to steal a GL ring no expression

and talk in space, but hey....it's Supergirl. Here PIS/CIS is top tier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.