Wolverine VS Hellboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Logan_Owns
No PIS, CIS or Bull.

Who should take this?

Calm Hellboy VS Enraged Wolverine.

Sparkz
From what i can tell from the film Hellboy isnt that specail he just has a realy strong hand, I'd say this goes to Wolverine 7/10 (granted I know little about hellboy)

Soljer
Originally posted by Sparkz
From what i can tell from the film Hellboy isnt that specail he just has a realy strong hand, I'd say this goes to Wolverine 7/10 (granted I know little about hellboy)

Zahit
Hell-Boy has a HUGE pimp hand......

laughing

Wolverine2006
Ya but Wolverine would cut it off.

Zahit
P.I.M.P.

http://www.stripovi.com/desktop%5CHellboy.jpg

Grimm22
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Ya but Wolverine would cut it off.

I doubt Wolverine would be able to cut it off, considering its from Hell and all.

Still Wolverine ftw

Zahit
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g261/freetree/z033005hellboy.jpg

Ultraman Baltan
Hellboy is uber badass. He takes it with ease.

Wolverine2006
Wolverine would slice Hellboy into pieces

wolvertooth
Originally posted by Grimm22
I doubt Wolverine would be able to cut it off, considering its from Hell and all.

Still Wolverine ftw

grimm you again prove hor retarded you are ... damn your idiotic brain must be crying right now you moron.... wolverine can cut thrue the thing so he is able to cut hellboy ... hellboy is nothing special you retarded jerk ... if wolverine could cut the thing then its going to be the same for hellboy ..... and again grimm i feel sorry for your parents having such an idiot ... damn

Grimm22
Originally posted by wolvertooth
grimm you again prove hor retarded you are ... damn your idiotic brain must be crying right now you moron.... wolverine can cut thrue the thing so he is able to cut hellboy ... hellboy is nothing special you retarded jerk ... if wolverine could cut the thing then its going to be the same for hellboy ..... and again grimm i feel sorry for your parents having such an idiot ... damn

eek! laughing hysterical

Wolvertooth everybody, he'll be here all week stick out tongue

KharmaDog
grimm you again prove hor retarded you are ... damn your idiotic brain must be crying right now you moron .... wolverine can cut thrue the thing so he is able to cut hellboy ... hellboy is nothing special you retarded jerk ... if wolverine could cut the thing then its going to be the same for hellboy ..... and again grimm i feel sorry for your parents having such an idiot ... damn

And how is it that a post like this doesn't get someone banned?

wolvertooth
you idiots both of you are freakin wolverine haters , wolverine is by far better at everything then hellboy, hellboy is something like the retarded beast, wolverine ownsssss him , you both should burn in hell you pathetic morons , go kill yourself and stop waisting the air for people you sons of abitches , wolverine wins 10/10

Grimm22
Notice he spelled the wrong laughing

juggernaut66666
Notice he spelled the wrong laughing
Yeah Grimm you are so retarted don't you know that wolverine can beat anybody??

Grimm22
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yeah Grimm you are so retarted don't you know that wolverine can beat anybody??

Of course no expression

However, somebody has to be the opposition big grin

The Pict
you idiots both of you are freakin wolverine haters , wolverine is by far better at everything then hellboy, hellboy is something like the retarded beast, wolverine ownsssss him , you both should burn in hell you pathetic morons , go kill yourself and stop waisting the air for people you sons of abitches , wolverine wins 10/10

I really do believe you are putting on an act now

Sparkz
Of course no expression

However, somebody has to be the opposition big grin

There is no opposition for Wolverine left, he has already defeated them all....except of course for Spider-man!!!

hank_mccoy
hellboy is something like the retarded beast 10/10

if he is like beast... then he is able to avoid wolverine attacks and outwrestle him and smash his face into a wall confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.